Pokémon: Go Adventure! (Character Roster)

mr_pibbs

The One True Pibbles
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
pokemon_go_adventure_by_herbomanic12-dcgo8el.png

((Play me -->))

welcome_by_herbomanic12-dcgoh7h.png

Greetings, young and aspiring trainer! My name is Professor Cypress and according to my data, you've signed up as part of our "New Trainer" initiative. With your sixteenth birthday fast-approaching, it's almost time for your Pokémon adventure to begin!

In just a few weeks, you and a group of lucky individuals will be invited to my laboratory up in Lavendillure Town in order to claim your first Pokémon. I cannot stress how important this decision is, as whatever Pokémon you choose will be your companion throughout your entire journey, so think closely about the type of partner you think would be the best suit for you. The bonds you form with your Pokémon and your fellow trainers will last a lifetime; take it from a former Pokémon Champion herself!

But your first Pokémon will not be your last; the beautiful Holon Region is home to over 807+ different types of wild Pokémon, with many more just waiting to be discovered. As you train and bond with your Pokémon, I'm sure you'll encounter all kinds of incredible creatures that will join you for an adventure of a lifetime!

Whether you want to explore the world, battle, compete in pageants, or simply see and-or "catch 'em all", the choice is up to you. But remember that these decisions will define your young life forever, and I hope to be there with you along every step of the way to help!

So get ready to Go Adventure!

- Prof. Athena Cypress, 28th-Holon Pokémon League Champion.

• 1. No GMing. We don't want any Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues, especially in the case of characters with Psychic/Ghost Pokémon. Bottom line, don't use your 'Mon to instantly knock out twenty enemies at once or to convince someone else's character to go along with what your character wants unless you already have their approval (ie. "You can't use that right now!")

2. Maximum of 2 Active Characters per person. Any more needs approval by a GM.

3. Characters (especially Pokémon) have the potential to die/get killed, but please ASK somebody before you attempt to kill their character rather than just say "Your guy is dead". As GM, I will ensure that nobodies character dies ICly without sole permission from their player (or if you want to suggest it, that also works).

4. Keep it PG-13! Sure, Pokémon can get pretty dark/heavy (like the time you go to a literal ghost town and fight against the demonic embodiment of a tortured Marowak seeking vengeance against Team Rocket, or that time Lysandre tried to commit literal genocide using a Legendary Pokémon because he wanted the world to be 'pretty'.) and also can be quite mature, but especially if it comes to romantic interactions, if things progress to a point of no return, please remember the Site rules, especially on the Discord server. As well; ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD AT THE MINIMUM!

5. Some scenes will be time skipped if they drag on too long/get too boring, but most of the time we will RP things through.

6. Feel free to throw ideas at me for potential plots/character romances/alien encounters/etc, but just remember that as the GM, I have the final say on what stays and what doesn't get put into the game.

7. Your character cannot have any GM abilities. GM abilities include: Character Manipulation (mind control/puppeteer-ing), Insta-Killing other player's Characters, etc. We all know what these are so we should be good, but if you think it might be OP; just ask and we'll figure it out together!

8. Post at least two-three paragraphs each time (more is fantastic), but I understand that life gets in the way. If you don't think you can post for a while, but still want your character to be involved with the plot's progression, just tell a GM and we'll NPC your character for a bit until you get back. Also; try to wait 2-3 posts between replies (it helps to keep the IC less crowded with a two-way conversation). If you want to collab with people, feel free to do so either on here or using the Discord server!

9. GM posts will be announced (these include plot movers, special events or even the death/introduction of a new character). I may also ask some of you to collaborate with me on a GM post, but they shouldn't interrupt the general flow of the RP (most of them are designed to show stuff happening far and away from our characters, but occasionally they'll introduce a new moment/situation that we have to get through).

10. If you got this far, here's a cookie *hands cookie*. Also, somewhere in the "Other" section of your sheet (or somewhere on it if you decide to go all fancy like I did), include a brief list of some of the Pokémon you'd wish to encounter along the journey so I know who's read the rules and who hasn't. This list won't be condusive of what Pokémon you'll ultimately get, but it'll help to plan for further encounters/special events. Whether or not your sheet is accepted is dependent on if you read the rules, among other things.

11. Please make PvP combat fair. It really sucks when somebody uses Thundershock, then proceeds to just punch the crap out of their immobile opponent. In addition, GM moves (ie. One-Hit KOs) will NOT be allowed inside PvP combat unless approved/announced in a GM event.

12. Enjoy the RP to the best of your ability and respect your fellow Pokémon Trainers in the OoC!! ^^
  • Name - Role/Occupation - Player

1.) Mael Abalain / Trainer - @mr_pibbs

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)
  • Name: (First and Last, Middle/Nicknames optional).

Appearance: (Include an image of your character, but also feel free to include a brief description of some other details.)

Biography: (Tell us about your character! What are their goals? Why do they want to train Pokémon? Where did they start, and where do they hope to wind up when things are said and done? Minimum of three paragraphs, maximum of however much; but please don't write an 800 page novel.)

Pokémon Team: (Tell us about your current roster of 'Mon! Up to 6 active Pokémon are allowed here, though exceptions can be made for up to two smaller/lighter Pokémon who can hang out outside of their Poké Balls, allowing for technically 8 active 'Mon.)

Skills: (What is your character good at? What can they bring to the table in terms of being a trainer and also being a capable member of the group?)

Other: (Anything else you feel we should know about your character can go here! Do they have any quirks, crushes, or strange debilitating diseases? Put them here!)

adventure_by_herbomanic12-dcgoh79.png

[bg=#a8a8a8]

"Gotta Catch'Em All!"[/bg]

• [bg=#a8a8a8]
    bw_boy_trainer_doodle_by_najwah_namine.png

Full Name:

"Hiya! I'm Mae!"

. Mael Abalain .

"I know I've got a serious case of 'baby face', but don't let that fool you; I'm old enough to be a Master!"

. 16 .

"Hey, I said 'baby face', not 'girly face'! Come on guys, work with me!"

. Male .
    [/bg]

• [bg=#a8a8a8]
    Touya.%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29.full.2256007.png

"Hey; who's that handsome devil?"

Eyes- Light Brown

Hair- Dark Brown, Unkempt and Long. Can't grow a bear to save his life.

Height- 5'7'' -

Weight- 130 lbs -

Build- Athletic, Slightly Muscular, but mostly Skinny -

Clothing- Mael tends to swap outfits from time to time, but his preferred attire is made up of a red and black baseball cap, a blue running jacket with a hood and a set of black jeans. To finish the attire, Mael wears a set of red running shoes. He carries most of his items in the black satchel that hangs by his side. -

Complexion- Pale -

Bloodtype- O -

Voice - Click Here (Midoriya) -
    [/bg]

• [bg=#a8a8a8]
    render_touya__2_by_sinovagamer-d9kg1bf.png

"I uh... I kind of don't wanna go into this, if that's-- I have to? Uh... Okay..."

Born in the quiet town of Lodomian, Mael was the youngest child of Nurse Joy and an archeologist named James. Mael grew up in a very chaotic household under the guidance of his mother and three oldest sisters, all of whom were a little overprotective of him. His father disappeared when he was just a little boy and although Mael doesn't quite know all the details, he knows that there was an accident in South Insadi ((the Pokémon world equivalent of South America)) and after that, he vanished. Ever since then, Mael has wanted to learn what happened to his father, but knows he likely will never find the answer (though that certainly hasn't stopped him).

But as Mael grew up, he learned more about the fantastic world around him, often watching the broadcasted Crystal Coliseum battles on his television and becoming quite adept at the Pokémon Training Card Game. By the time he was seven, he had decided that when it came time for him to select his first Pokémon, he would go on a journey to become the next Pokémon League Champion of Holon and strive to be the very best like nobody ever was; though he didn't want to do it alone. He knew that most trainers who ventured out on their own often returned home unsuccessful, so Mael decided he would be best to wait until he was a little older so he could sign up for the 'Better Together' program.

Mael is strong willed and fiercely determined; he'll let nothing stand in the way of his success and dreams. That being said; he's rather humble and often loves to joke around. He's very much an 'in the present' kind of guy and loves to just see where life takes him. He absolutely unwilling to compromise his values no matter the situation and if there's something he takes issue with, Mael knows he won't be able to resist acting until he believes the situation is resolved. Mael absolutely believes that the relationship and experiences between a Trainer and his Pokémon are essential to truly achieve greatness and hopes to be as close to his Pokémon as he is to his mother's Herdier. While he doesn't have any of those strange psychic abilities he hears about every so often, Mael has this innate sense to read Pokémon and tell what they are saying, which was likely brought about from his time helping his mother and sisters care for the sick and injured that came into the Lodomian PokéCenter on a daily basis.

He knows it will take all he can muster, but Mael is ready to face the challenges ahead in order to become a Pokémon Master, and eventually, a Champion!
    [/bg]

• [bg=#a8a8a8]
    55_by_sinovagamer-d9jc7ov.png

Pokémon Team

"Travelling companions and future Champions!"

Waiting to get his Starter, hoping for something cute but powerful

Skills

"I'm a jack of all trades... Except my name isn't Jack. And I don't do much trading."

- Mael is quite the survivalist. When he was younger, he loved to go camping with his father and learned about all kinds of different techniques in order to survive in the wild such as fishing, catching and cooking his own food, determining what types of flora and berries were safe for humans, and of course, how to use basic items such as a tent and a compass. This has lead him to being very calm in stressful situations, as more often than naught, he has a plan (even if it's a bad one).

- Since he spent most of his childhood helping out at a PokéCenter, Mael knows the ins and outs of Pokémon Care and is prepared to heal any 'Mon he sees that needs a patch-up. He also learned how to create specially made Poké Snacks that can enhance a Pokémon's strength for a time, but he likes to keep the recipe to himself. After all; it wouldn't be a secret if everybody knew!

- Mael is actually quite strong despite his body size and can lift a surprising amount of weight with relative ease. This also stemmed from his time at the PokéCenter since he would often have to wheel around the heaviest of injured Pokémon (including this one time when he was 8 and had to basically support the weight of a Dragonite with broken legs as it limped up three flights of stairs because the elevator at the PokéCenter was broken.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#a8a8a8]
    latest

"Geez; how much more do you want to know?"

~ Mael's metabolism rate is actually quite high and given how active he is, the young man is capable of eating large portions of food without ever really gaining too much weight (although he is an extremely messy eater and has been compared to a starving Snorlax more than a few times by those closest to him).

~ While Mael has never technically owned a Pokémon, he's had plenty of experience caring for them as patients that came into his mother's PokéCenter when he was younger. Currently, he has cared for at least 70 different types of Pokémon from across the world, though his favorites are; Charmander, Pikachu, Eevee, Nidoran, Dratini, Lillipup, Crobat, Absol, Turtwig, Bidoof, Gallade, Zorua, Joltik, Rockruff, and Popplio.

~ Mael's bag is actually equipped with the latest in Silph Co. tech known as "Infini-Bag Fiber"; a specific type of fabric that functions much like a Poké Ball, allowing Mael to carry essentially anything and everything he might need on his journey without having to worry about a weight issue. A special transceiver attached to his PokéNav allows him to request a specific item be brought out of the bag via teleportation for personal use whenever he needs it.

~ Mael is actually deathly afraid of large bodies of water and can't swim (he never learned to when he was a child, but has tried since and failed embarrassingly), but he wouldn't dare let anyone know. It is his deepest and most kept secret and he'd be utterly embarrassed if it was ever exposed to his friends.
    [/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"I Choose You!"[/bg]

Reactions: Briar Rose
Reserved for Kuro's character DONE
  • Name: Aaron Strand

Appearance:
  • 1b3f4dd11243c962537114f255a64584--pokemon-crystal-pokemon-oc.jpg

Biography: Aaron Strand is the grandson of Arthur Strand and son to Andrew Strand both well known Pokemon masters. The Strand name is well known throughout the region, it is a name that is synonymous with strength and power. All of his life Aaron was forced to learn everything about Pokemon, train everyday and make his family proud. On his 10th birthday he was given a test that is usually saved for trainers who have at least 2 years experience. He was able to not only pass but complete it in a new faster time.

• Aaron has been living his life for his family name since as long as he can remember. He looks forward to his 16th birthday because it means freedom. Freedom from the Strand way of doing things, and the freedom to be a trainer his own way. He wants to become a Pokemon master without relying on his family name. Aaron's ultimate goal will be to make a name for himself without having his grandfather and father standing behind him making all of his decisions for him.

• Aaron has been looking forward to the day he gets to start his journey. He looks forward to getting along with his fellow trainers and seeing the region. He is even excited about which Pokemon he'll be given upon the start of his journey. This round seems to be a little different from when his father started, first of all the Pokemon are kept secret. Aaron will be choosing a partner that is a complete mystery and he's honestly really excited about it.

• Pokémon Team:
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?

• Skills: Since Aaron has been training his entire life for this he has been equipped with all sorts of survival knowledge.
  • He is able to distinguish between edible plants and berries.
  • He knows how to build shelters.
  • He can start a fire from scratch if need be.
  • He is able to track Pokemon.
  • He knows what to do when Pokemon become enraged and attack.
  • He is even trained in first aid.

• Other: Aaron would love to encounter stronger Pokemon to get a really strong team established. Pokemon he'd hope to encounter are..
  • Bulbasaur
  • Magikarp
  • Eevee
  • Fletchling
  • Snorlax
  • Pidgey
  • caterpie
  • Bagon
  • Larvitar
  • Trapich
  • Ghastly
  • Meowstic
  • Dratini
  • Bofalant
  • Etc

Last edited by a moderator:
CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Ledagi Grenholde (pronounced Greenhold)

Appearance:
images

Ledagi is a moderate 5'7 with an athletic tone to her build. Dark auburn hair(sometimes viewed as mahogany or deep brown depending on the light) cascades down to just past her shoulders when loose, though she often either wears it done up in a ponytail or a tight braid. Sharp hazel-green eyes take in her surroundings. Her fair skin is lightly tanned, in spite of the time she spends outdoors.

Ranger Uniform:

images

The Ranger uniform Ledagi wears is a slight modification from the standard uniform (See Other). She has opted for a two piece undergarment (tops and bottoms), overshirt, as well as rhe standard short jacket, shorts, gloves and boots.

Capture Styler

Fine_Styler.png

The Capture Styler Ledagi carries is a variation of the standard Styler utilized by PRU's Rangers. Worn on the dominant arm instead of at the hip like a standard styler, it has many of the exact same features including terrain mapping, wireless communications, and dex support (compatible with all Offical League Dex systems).

Biography:

Ledagi was born in Solaceon Town, the second child of a Ranger and a Breeder. Needless to say, she was around pokemon before she could even walk. Whether it was her father's Partner or helping her mother care for pokemon at the daycare, she loved being around them.

While her older brother had designs on following their mother's footsteps, Ledagi was bound and determined to help pokemon just like her father by becoming a Ranger. She applied but was rejected. She applied twice more and was finally accepted, moving to Almia to go to the Ranger's School. She was teased by a few of the other trainees about being accepted due to her father, but those voices were eventually silenced by her determination and skill.

While she did not graduate valedictorian of her class, she was very near the top and assigned to patrol the Fiore region. There, she earned several accolades from the Ranger Union and was instrumental in the evacuation of Summerland after the eruption of a previously undiscovered volcano in Olive Jungle.

(Due to certain protocols within the PRU, Ledagi has been assigned to the Holon region to expand her operational knowledge base in preparation for her next step within the PRU...that of Top Ranger, a title given only to a handful of Rangers across the globe)

Pokémon Team: [PENDING LEAGUE APPLICATION AND APPROVAL]

Skills: Being a trained Ranger, Ledagi's skill set includes, but is not limited to:

Advanced survival
Orienteering
Field Emergency Medical Care
Environmental Disaster Site Management
Pokemon Behavioral Assessment
Personal Defense training

She also possesses an increased level of strength as well as heightened stamina and endurance. Her aquatic skills are adequate for potential water rescue/recovery.

Other:
Ranger Uniform:

The Ranger uniform is made with durability, flexibility, and comfort in mind. Made of a proprietary material that allows for quick drying without sacrificing warmth, allowing for it to be used in place of dedicated swimware, the 'Core' uniform consists of a unisex unitard (long or short sleeved), jacket, 'cargo' style shorts, reinforced boots, and fingerless gloves. A two piece undershirt/shorts set, overshirt, longer pants, head wear, and winterized jacket are available for colder climes.

Standard field equipment includes Styler, reinforced hiking pack, emergency medical kit, Aqualung (compact rebreather), emergency rations.

Optional field kit supplies: Go-Goggles, Snow Lens, climbing gear, SCUBA gear.

Note from Chairperson Erma, current Head of PRU: Ledagi has been rated exceptionally high on empathy tests. While this may not seem important, for the PRU, it is vital. Be prepared for a possible influx of pokemon gathered voluntarily.

Preferred Pokemon companions:

Aggron
Gardevior/Gallade
Pedgeot/Staraptor/Braviary/ Talonflame
Luxray
A Fighting-type
A Water-type

GtPcXi8.jpg
oU4jwqi.jpg
sOGRZiQ.jpg

Name
"In Baramele I am dubbed Princess Adelaide "Amalia" Helewys Baramele, pretentious isn't it? Well, I used one of my middle names to substitute that: Please call me Amalia Wiley!"

"I'm 16."

Appearance
"As you can see I'm an odd teenager, not the average beautiful princess you read in fairytales; But I can use pretty words to make it so! I have ginger brown hair that flows into waves past my shoulders, it stops right at my elbows with a lighter than fair complexion. My eyes are a sapphire blue, like the ocean on a fairly hot summer day with the exception of a greenish hue surrounding my ebony irises. Standing at five foot two, I am as light as a feather passing through the wind, silent yet carefree. I wear dresses and skirts, my usual attire is a light green shirt with a 'v' neck and a purple skirt that is draped around my waist and legs as if it were a beach towel with purple sandals to match, for I am from the beach and others must be reminded of so! My clothes fit around my petite build, along with that I carry a tan handbag for books, ingredients, and future pokeballs.

Biography
"Before telling my story, I would like to provide the history of my family's but no worries it won't be too long! The Barameles have ruled Baramele previously called umm.. Bailey for centuries while living amongst the ancient Pokemon that dwell there. My ancestor Bartholomew Bailey, a farmer discovered a body of water along his farmland which was spotted by a wealthy family who taxed him from his farm for it. A veangeful Bart, yes Bart because his name is a tongue-twister stole a Kyogre from the family and... did-did the most unspeakable stuff to the poor thing before manipulating the residents into believing the family abused the pokemon. Many rebelled and overthrew the family, and all was well... Until many wild pokemon found out about Bart's abuse and attacked the town then the country.

This war waged for two hundred years and many generations did nothing but fight in Bart's name. One day, my ancestor, a young girl befriended a wounded Militoc in the body of water and nursed back to health. Their friendship grew as the war waged on, she was expected to fight alongside her family as a teen and she did... Using the Milotic to fight both sides as she questioned everyone's pride thus ending the war with an inspiring speech. She apologized for Bart's wrongdoing which didn't settle well with the opposing Pokemon. During the upcoming weeks, the teenage girl went through a dreadful set of trials to prove that her apology for her ancestor was genuine. From giving the heaviest pokemon transportation on her back to drinking waste-filled water, she prevailed.

As a selfless act for the creatures' troubles, she lent the body of water to the wild Pokemon who decided to share it with everyone because of her bravery and guile. Bailey was renamed Baramele, after her and she became the country's Queen. A beach was formed on her farmland and she decided to expand and make a capital from it, thus our tourist or beach city resort 'Baramele Beach' was born!

"Sure we end on a happy ending, but my family history isn't all rainbows and Poke Puffs! And my parents, King Gregory and Queen Beatrix aren't afraid to teach us our gruesome history; It's what I admire about them, well, the only few things I admire...

I am the eighth child of twelve royal children, which makes me the middle child and boy, middle child syndrome is quite real. With the exception of the Castle Gyrados (who still hasn't learned to stop biting) and the servants, I'm not very well-recognized for anything. Most of my brothers are in different career fields that feature Pokemon or no Pokemon, and so are my sisters yet at least two are married in well-off families away from the beach. One of my favorite siblings is a Pokemon Contest winner here and I want to be able to follow in her footsteps, my parents have a flair for the dramatic when it comes to court issues so maybe they'll notice me then!"

"You can tell that I don't have much of an identity besides my family name, right? Well, that is why i signed up for this program. I want to be known for my skills or lack thereof-- Sorry, I tend to do that. I want to be known for other things besides being a Princess and hailing from a family of a Pokemon Ab-- *coughs* Pokemon Lovers, especially water-types due to living around a beach! I would love to receive a water-type because that's all I've known, plus they're very cute! Well, I'm looking forward to signing into this program, thank you for having me and shh, don't tell my parents!

Pokémon Team

"I would like a team of water-types! Balance? I know naught of such a word!"

Skills

"I was hoping this question wouldn't be asked, well, I am a quick reader and that's all-- Oh, you want more than that? Okay, let's see..."
"When it comes to emotions, I'm pretty self-aware almost like an empath or somewhat and with having a lot of siblings in one house I can act as a mediator when it comes to arguments and whatnot but I usually avoid those unless provoked. I have a good memory and am usually the one to find lost items. Maybe it's magic, maybe it's a memory disc?

"I'm a pretty decent cook, my favorite meals to cook are ones that consist of meat and vegetables; especially steak and potatoes! I can make pokemon kibble as if it were homemade and it's quite delicious-- Not that I'd eat pokemon food, blech! This ties into my resourcefulness where I can make something out of anything, not that it taste good but at least the dish would be edible."

"A skill I'm confident in is swimming, living on the beach has shaped me into... quite the Kingdra! I can hold my breath for eight minutes maximum underwater, I'm faster in the water rather than on the surface.

Other
The Baramele Royal family are extremely close with their wild pokemon and locals, so much that the locals know all of the children by name, appearance, and career. The King and Queen are laid-back, lackadaisical, and easily-impressed which can make people wander how they were able to shape the Beach Town into a flourishing tourist location. Some people live in houses whilst others live on ships docked by the shore.

Credit to Rinmarugames for the first picture, The second one goes to Glumdrops and WildChild for suggesting it to me, and the third one goes to Kuvshinov-Illya but I edited it heavily, sorry man!

Hopeful Pokemon encounters: Milotic, Squirtle, Piplup, Buizel, Poliwog, Psyduck, Shellos, Poppilio, Froakie, Lapras, Mantyke​

Sheet Complete

Pok%C3%A9_Ball_summary_IV.png
Tobias Hart

BASICS

Name:
Tobias Hart
Nicknames: Toby
Birthday: December 17th
Home Town: Arikou Town, Dublaya, Holon
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180 lbs
Favorite Types:
HQ0AwSL.png
6XM8lhh.png

Favorite Pokemon:
qrfThJi.png
Electabuzz |
1YXhrLz.png
Chinchou

APPEARANCE

Tobias is of about average height, maybe slightly on the short side, and with just a little bit of fat to round out his face. His skin is pale, and his eyes are bright grassy green. His hair is bright, cerulean blue and relatively straight, reaching down past his shoulders. Normally, he ties his hair back in a ponytail at the base of his neck to keep it out of his way.

His clothing tends towards the simple and effective, rarely more complicated than dark colored cargo pants (In an effort to disguise how dirty they get) and green t-shirts. In cooler temperatures, he adds a green hoodie with a scyther embroidered in black across the back. He usually wears a dark brown pair of hiking boots, well worn and loved.

For more formal events, Toby wears a simple black suit.

Notable Markings
On Tobias's upper left arm, there is a tattoo of an absol.
He has a large scar on his lower left leg (from falling off the roof of his house when he was young).​

BIOGRAPHY

Bold, Good Endurance
Tobias has lived near Holon's pokemon cemetery his entire life, ghost type pokemon never scared him. (Especially with his family's mightyena around!) When he was six years old, however, the spirit of an absol named Arkis attached itself to Tobias. A medium explained to Tobias and his family that the absol's spirit was unable to move on, and it wasn't simply a matter of needing to defeat the spirit in battle or exorcise it to break it's connection to Tobias. They would need to settle what was keeping the absol tied here; the desire to be the pokemon of Holon's champion.

Over time, Toby became friends with the spirit absol who encouraged Toby and some strange supernatural-esque abilities the boy seemed to have, and his parents decided it would be a good idea for Tobias to attend Trainer's School as a way to prepare for his own journey.

He was a bit of a... difficult child at the Trainer's School, but he developed absolutely amazing connections with the various pokemon the school allowed him to "borrow" and play with. Book smarts weren't his thing, he definitely learned his skills far better when he got his hands dirty. The fact that he could outright understand the pokemon made things a lot easier for him. It was recommended, however, that he join the Better Together program instead of going off on his journey alone.

And Tobias agreed. He's a sociable soul, and while he can understand pokemon, human contact does bring something slightly different to the table.

Not to mention if something were to go wrong on his journey, having some other folks around as back-up would be an absolute blessing.

Positives
Bold
Rational
Practical
Perceptive
Direct
Sociable

Negatives
Insensitive
Tactless
Impatient
Risk-prone
Unstructured
Defiant

SKILLS

Intuition: Tobias's intuition is terrifyingly accurate. It's probably thanks in part to absol's inherent ability to predict disasters.

Perception: While he might not always understand precisely what he noticed means, he does notice the slightest little changes. (This ties in with his intuition as well.)

Understands Pokemon: Tobias perceives pokemon as speaking plain english.

Basic Survival Skills: As the plan has been since Tobias was about 6 that he would eventually at least attempt a League challenge, Tobias knows most of the basic survival skills you would expect of a trainer out roughing it. He can read a map and compass, build a shelter, make a fire, scrounge up something edible, do some basic cooking, and some basic first aid.

Sewing...?:He's surprisingly adept at sewing, actually, and won't tell many folks, but he's the one that embroidered the scyther on his hoodie.

Basic Pokemon Knowledge: Tobias went to Trainer School. He's not super book smart, but he does know his basics pretty well.

MISCELLANEOUS

There's a chinchou pokedoll hanging off his bag, it's pretty beat up.
He's super uncomfortable with the idea of flying.
He'd love the opportunity to catch a chinchou, and would really like to see a Snorunt or Glalie, Electabuzz, Galvantula, Milotic, Azumarill, and Tyrunt. (And a gyarados, but he's a bit afraid of trying to handle one "in real life.")
Arkis has hinted that if Tobias tried, he might be able to do some little telekinesis tricks. Tobias thinks Arkis is pulling his leg.
While in trainer's school, Tobias was allowed to borrow school-owned pokemon, taking care of them and battling other students with them. The most powerful pokemon Tobias has ever battled with was a pachirisu. It was level like... 10.
Tobias has been diagnosed with mild ADHD. His usual "medicine"? A cup of black coffee in the morning.

POKEMON

Current Team

• 7cCrzwx.png

Nickname/Species:
    Ability:
    Held Item:
    Nature:
    Moves:
    Backstory:

• 7cCrzwx.png

Nickname/Species:
    Ability:
    Held Item:
    Nature:
    Moves:
    Backstory:

• 7cCrzwx.png

Nickname/Species:
    Ability:
    Held Item:
    Nature:
    Moves:
    Backstory:

• 7cCrzwx.png

Nickname/Species:
    Ability:
    Held Item:
    Nature:
    Moves:
    Backstory:

• 7cCrzwx.png

Nickname/Species:
    Ability:
    Held Item:
    Nature:
    Moves:
    Backstory:

• 7cCrzwx.png

Nickname/Species:
    Ability:
    Held Item:
    Nature:
    Moves:
    Backstory:

Camellia
"..........."

• Full Name
    Camellia Kalmata

Alias
    Cam, Junebug

Hometown
    Petaline Town

Birthday
    November 12th

Goal
    Wants to become a pokemon breeder (also hoping to win a couple of contests)

• Appearance
    Sitting above average in height, Camellia is 5'9" with a frame that sits on the heavier side of an athletic body. Inheriting her fathers naturally muscular arms, and legs she's a lot stronger than she looks. Her skin brown in pigment with deep red undertones. Her lips are full at the top and a bit thinner at the bottom lip, their form drawn up is a small pout. Slight splashes of freckles grace her shoulders, back, cheeks, and nose, all slightly darker than her skin. Her eyes being a soft Hazel contrast her skin beautifully. Due to her eyes being a bit almond shaped, hooded, and slightly down turned, she sports a natural expression of looking annoyed and tired at the same time.

Cam is a typical teenage girl, she loves pink and all things colorful, as long as they fit a certain requirement. Usually pale or frosty in hue, Cam only likes her colors in pastel form. To fit her pastel grunge aesthetic. She likes the idea of being cute in bright colors, that also comes off intimidating in a way. To match ber style her long coily hair is dyed an apricot orange with a pink ombre. Being a lover of style, she enjoys doing her hair in different styles, but often has it in braids or large twists to keep it from getting Frizzy.

Personality
    Good: Placid, Kind, Problem Solver, Brave, Calculating, Slow Burn, Focused, Tough

Bad: Sarcastic, Reserved, One-track Mind, Cautious, Assertive, Vindictive, Vague

Basically, Camellia is a very calm person. Due to her nature, she comes off as vague and very passive to others. A sort of quiet trouble maker, or brooding asshole. When really, she just keeps to her own and doesnt like to stick herself in situations that don't regard her. Having sort of a complicated past, and father, not much bothers Cam any more so her anger is very slow to burn. One thing is for sure, when you do make her mad, she likes to get even. But before becoming vindictive, she uses sarcasm as a way to weed out the weak. People who annoy her, or who give her a bad gut feeling her barbed tongue will make them run for the hills. But sometimes without noticing, when she does want to make a friend, her tone can sound flat and unfeeling, sometimes aiding her cold demeanor. Her aloof nature is more up front now a days. She asumes most people dont like her, which doesnt really bother her.

But, if someone really takes the time to get to know her, Cam is actuallly quite nice. She's kind, caring and and an exeptional listener since she often doesn't feel the need to talk. An understanding soul who like to understand before judging but that doesnt happen everytime.

Personal History
    Will discover during the rp, just know that she grew up in Unova, and moved to Holon when she was 12 because her father quit his old "job" and now runs a small pokemon sanctuary, as a breeder. She joined the program on her fathers behalf of finding friends and her own curiosty of seeing the rest of Holon.

• Hobbies
    Drawing- She's not the best, but her art style is very cute
    Gardening- she likes doing so with her dad
    Taking care of Pokemon- since her father is now a breeder, she helps with the pokemon they have.
    Reading- she likes Romance, murder mystery, sci-fy, and how-to books
    Puzzles- sudoku, and word search are her favorites
    Music- she loves music. Dancing to it, listening to it, singing along. She does it all.
    Collecting- she has an assortment of stuff she found around her village, usually bright and colorful or dark and shiny. Likes cute items as well, like ribbon, lace, and small toy items

Skills
    Pokemon care- because of her face she tends to scare off wild pokemon. But when they let her, Cam loves taking care of them.
    Descalation- shes pretty good at reigning in a hectic situation, her always calm voice tends to do that.
    Problem solver- Cam enjoys puzzles and such so problem solving is fun for her.
    Easy to fall on- because shes so quite and keeps to herself, and doesnt really seem to judge others people often find them selves telling her stuff just cause, and shes really good at keeping them a secret.
    Guitar playing- she learned from her dad, though she figured she couldnt bring it with her

Favorite Pokemon
    Gothitelle, Sylveon

Dream Team
    Gothitelle, Primarina, Sylveon, Salazzle, Nouvern, Alola Meowth, leipard, Tsareena

• Pokemon Team
    WIP

Extra
    -She absolutely loves sweets, evem more so when they're made out of or have cute caricatures
    -Her dad is bald with glasses and a goatee, but he still manages to look menacing when you piss him off
    She likes all pokemon, but prefers ones that fit her aesthetic
    Really wants to see a shiny Bulbasaur, and Vaporeon

Rumero
"I'm a pretty cool guy~"

• Full Name
    Rumero McCallister

Alias
    Romeo (Rome/Rom), Mick(Micky), Ru

Home Town
    Navira City

Birthday
    November 17th

Goal
    Want's to become the next Champion of Holon

• Appearance
    rum.png 5eac4318446128f93246a1ca23bbdbcf.jpg
    Ru is tall for his age, about 6'1" with sligthly tanned skin. He's not very beefy, but his lean figure is packed with muscle. A very handsome face sharp and a bit narrow up front. He tends to smirk a lot which makes him seem mischievous and silly at most times.

Personality
    Good: Easy going, Active, excitable, confident, quick-thinking, supportive, quirky

Bad: Bossy, Know-it-all, aggressive, moody, cynical, blunt, hot-headed, forceful

Rumero loves to have fun, in general he's easy going and happy-go-lucky. It can be rightfully assumed that he avoids responsibility as much as possible. Unless he himself feels responsible for a situation, he hates having to take the responsible route just because of who his father is. Now, that doesnt mean Rumero is a flake all the time, when he feels like it -assuming something is in it for him- he's very resourceful.

His bright and cheerful personality attracts all types of people. Once he decides on something he works hard to achieve it. And is known to push others to get what they want. Sometimes he becomes to forceful with his passiom, and ends up peer pressuring people without realizing it.

Personal History
    Ru is from Holon, though he moved around a lot because of his fathers job. Navira City is his currrent home city. Ru grew up very privileged and also very detached from his father. His mother died when he was three, and he was always in the care of his nanny. Never really seeing his father outside of scheduled dinner and lunch dates. The strain grew even worse as he grew older. Rumero's father expected him to follow in his foot steps, be a man of the state. But that was never Rumeros dream, not that his father would know. So as an act of rebellion and to truly find his passion and self, Ru joined the Better Together program and ran away from home.

• Hobbies
    Jokes- reading, recoeving or telling, hes loves all forms, but puns are his favorite
    Ponyta riding- has been doing so since a child, fairly good at it
    Fencing
    Cooking- loves food so it only makes sense
    Taking pictures with every pokemon he meets

Skills
    Fencing- Ru took lessons since he was a child, so hes very good in a fight if you hand him something long and durable.
    Navigation- Ru has been on many trips with his father around Holon so he knows his way around every major city.
    Cook- He took lessons from his family's personal chief, give him some ingredients and he can make anything.
    Leader- Ru likes to be a motivater, he enjoys taking action and helping others. Though sometimes his help is a little agressive and not needed.
    Brightening the mood- hes not the best in tense situations of any sort so he decides to make everyone laugh or smile.
    Acclamation- Ru is very good at playing the part. He learned from a young age to adjust to different situations in order to gain the best outcome. So people get really suprised when he can 'switch' personalities so easily

Favorite Pokemon
    Pyroar, Blaziken

Dream Team
    Blaziken, Makuhita, Garchomp, Dragonite, Greninja, Lucario, Alola Ninetails, Arcanine

• Pokemon Team
    WIP

Extra
    He hates seaweed and ketchup
    Loves cute girls who are also gullible(he loves messing with people and making them fustrated)
    Does not get along well with his dad, basically ran away from home when joining the program
[/,]

Attachments

• ru.png
    ru.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Name: Blake Wilson

Appearance: a5f7d78b82bda5670ecc75455f4d68a5--trainer.jpg

Blake stands at 5'8 and weighs about 150 pounds. He has a very athletic body ever since he was a little kid. He has crystal clear blue eyes. His hair is styled in the same way as it is in the picture, but it is blond and not light blue. He has a small and light scar on his right cheek from when he was a kid.

Biography: Blake comes from a pokemon family. His father Aaron Wilson and mother Rebecca Wilson were both very accomplished trainers. His father a former pokemon league champion and his mother a former gym leader. There are a lot of expectations on Blake to become an excellent trainer just like his parents were. Blake dreams of surpassing his parents and becoming one of the top pokemon trainers in the world.

Blake comes from Lindow town, a small quiet town settled in the country. His parents after their successful pokemon careers wanted to live in a quiet peaceful town to raise their children. Blake is the oldest of two, his little brother Matthew is twelve years old. Blake had a very adventurous childhood, he grew up around all of his parents pokemon, he would go out about with them playing with the pokemon. Blake wanted to go out on his pokemon journey when he was thirteen, but his parents wanted him to finish school first. So his parents said he could sign up for the New Trainer Initiative and start his journey when he turned 16. Ever since that day Blake has been preparing himself for the day he would turn 16 and would be able to start his journey.

Blake is very confident in his abilities, he has grown up wanting to be the best so he believes that he will be. Though it seems like he can be a cocky jerk, he is actually a pretty nice kid, who will do anything for the people he cares about.

Pokémon Team: You will all just have to wait and see

Skills: Blake is good at outdoor survival skills. He is also good at taking care of and training pokemon, he would take care of parents pokemon quite often. He has strong athletic skills such as speed and strength, he played a lot of sports growing up as well.

Other: Some of the pokemon Blake would love to discover are
Charmander
Growlithe
Abra
dratini
gyrados
bulbasour
(this is just the early stages of this list, I will add more)

Last edited: