Pokemon: Soul Link

@PHHatesmith Everything looks to be in order! You are clear for takeoff. Accepted

I Also have finished my second character's form so do feel free to check it out if you like.

Reactions: PHHatesmith
Alright, I'll be getting a post up tonight or tomorrow.

@FrozenOcelot it would appear as though people are busy and havent had a chance to post yet. i would hope this hasnt died already. i had allot of hope for this one.

I had no idea you guys had actually started. Now that I know, I will get a post up as soon as i can.

My apologies, school started back up again so I have been busy readjusting to my schedule. I'm working on my post that I had to put on hold, It won't be a long post but at least it will be something.

Unless we're waiting on anyone else may I make another post or is it a little too early yet ?

Character Form
Name:
Blue
Appearance:
latest

Motto:
"
Personality:
Adventurous, charismatic, easily bored, energetic, independent, risk taker
History:
Blue spent most of her life on her own, that was unti l she met Ponyta. She was lost and alone just like Blue was herself, and that instantly created a bond between the two of them. Until she met Ponyta she had never thought about becoming a trainer, but with her new friend by her side she decided that the life of a trainer might be exactly what she needed. And without a second thought she set out on an adventure to discover herself.
Crush:
Open to anyone who wants it.
Chocolate, traveling, discovering new places and things
Dislikes:
Seeing anyone abusing pokemon
Any kind of negative conflict
Other info:
* Blue is bisexual with no preference either way.
* She just calls Ponyta Ponyta because she could never come up with a good enough name to satisfy herself.
* Blue is just a nickname that she gave herself when she was little and refuses to tell anyone her real name.
Partner: Ponyta
Appearance:
078.png

Personality:
She is very sarcastic and moody about almost everything.
Moveset:
Flame charge
Wild charge
Hypnosis
Morning sun
Ability:
Flash fire
History: Ponyta was abandoned by her previous trainer and was left out in the street where she was found by Blue. Because of this she is very cautious of other people.​