Powered People ~~Free cookies inside~~

Trial and Error go hand and hand with Coding I have been lucky to throw things together and eventually get the hang of it for the most part lol. And I'll bribe my friends with an agreement to stop annoying them if they join XD

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
I'm reviving two heroes I've played in prior RPs in this one - Poltergeist & Jumpcat.

Poltergeist is a moody teen hero & Jumpcat is an actual cat.

Hmmm... if we're paralleling it to how Marvel & DC does stuff, maybe this alien invasion could be a catalyst to how the characters form their equivalent of the Justice League or Avengers.

I'd suggest an expansive universe but eeeeehhhh let's finish this RP first

How many characters per person?

I'm reviving two heroes I've played in prior RPs in this one - Poltergeist & Jumpcat.

Poltergeist is a moody teen hero & Jumpcat is an actual cat.

Hmmm... if we're paralleling it to how Marvel & DC does stuff, maybe this alien invasion could be a catalyst to how the characters form their equivalent of the Justice League or Avengers.

I'd suggest an expansive universe but eeeeehhhh let's finish this RP first

How many characters per person?
Looking forward to the characters. ^.^

Hm, well, our character's will forming a sorta similar team, though...more accurate to call it a rebellion against the alien suppressors...perhaps they'll remain a team once that's done? Not sure how the villains in the group will feel though. This is really meant to push the boundaries a little. Heroes have to learn to be a bit less good, villains have to learn to care about more than themselves(ie, the fate of humanity). So, perhaps they will indeed find some common ground to work well in such a team. :3

Perhaps. I've never made a roleplay that evolved into an expansive universe, could be an interesting undertaking. o:

As many as you can handle. Of course, it might be better to introduce some later on, rather than right off the bat, for obvious reasons.

I'm here for the cookies. Where are the cookies?

Registering interest and would definitely choose Option C but wouldn't mind having a goody-two-shoe in the team as well because drama.

*offers a platter of cookies*

also, yay! Option A and C are now tied.... which means, we need a tiebreaker. ^.^"

Edit: You know what? Screw it. I'm combining ALL the ideas! Who's to say the government didn't know about the coming invasion and prepare a suicide squad of sorts? Maybe that's why the aliens view villans as a threat, because the villains are part of a government program. Anybody wanna fight me on the combining of the ideas? Because I'll fight you all, with cookies! I'm deadly in the art of cookie combat! >:D

• Thank You
Reactions: FrozenTear
take cookie and dunks in red tea

I don't mind.

From my POV, this was probably how it went:
By Amanda Waller's the government's logic the suicide squad expy was probably a fail safe - never meant to be used and never had to be used if the superheroes could finish the job. Amanda Waller The government was right to have a fail safe however when the aliens were much tougher than they anticipated and the superheroes were slapped around like flies by the aliens. Operation Suicide Squad Expy was a go, sending forth the supervillains (which most probably had a negative relationship rating with the superheroes) to protect Earth from the aliens.

As usual, no one ever said that the superheroes and supervillains play nice with each other.

Even with aliens shooting lasers at them.