Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Genres
slice of life, modern, fluffy romance, fandoms, fantasy
so this is an interest check because i'm still getting all the details hashed out. but the basic premise would be that a bunch of teens/young adults are in a maximum security facility that is underground. these teens have been tested and experimented on and given different abilities and traits in the hope that they could withstand whatever terror faces them above, on the earth's surface.

the scientists would be shady, the world above would be a mystery, there will be a lot of in house drama, angst, comedy and romance, and a lot to explore.

i'm looking for a small group, so around three other people. but i'm also a bit picky so i may ask a few questions depending on whether i know you or not, including a writing sample based on a prompt. i'll happily provide one from my end as well.

but that's for later and this is still being developed so probably would be up and running in another week, but only if i gather enough interest to expand the lore and the setting more.

so far, any takers?

Sounds interesting, What sort of 'abilities' are we talking?

I'll second that further development is probably important, as it'll affect the context quite a lot.

Also, why are people in their late 20s or early 30s not an option?

This has caught my interest as well!

I would be interested in this!

Hello!

I love this idea and it truly thrills me because it is similar to an RP I was in on another website. If/when you decide to launch this, I would be highly interested! If you have any questions you'd like to ask me, feel free! I respond quickly to PMs and I would gladly send you a writing sample or anything else you would require!

Thanks! :D

I think I could be interested in this as well! Let me know if you need anything.