Psycho Killers (Wade & Somber)

(Cont. off of PM)

The two were at it all night, so long that they were already an hour late to heading to school. This didn't concern Asmaria, since she had one of the best nights, with someone who is almost as insane as she was. Ben was still asleep when she woke up, but his words were still bothering her and running in her head. 'I think I love you' he said... but she still couldn't believe it. And if it was somehow love, it wasn't for her real self. He barely knew anything of her, and it was the same with him. She loved the way he looked with his eyes. But if things start getting too close and personal for her, she may just find a way to end it with Ben. This was making her feel some sort of fear she didn't like. And she didn't really understand why she shouldn't get closer with him. But every time she thought about it, the fear started to take over again and she hated it.

Her bed smelled of sex and sweat. Whenever Ben was ready to get up she would be sure to clean it. For now she was lost in her swirling anxieties and thoughts. This was the first time she's met someone like her, was she sure that it would even be good to cut him off if the line was drawn to getting closer? Boy, it sure was a lot to happen in one day. There was movement beside her, and she noticed Ben was awake. "Mornin'" she said with a smile. The fear was still there as she spoke, it was really out of character for her. She tried to shake it off before Ben could even notice.

Ben........ He looked like he just came out from a fight. He was covered in bruises around his body, scratches so deep you'd think they'd make him bleed, and.... Actually, he was bleeding, she would see dried up blood along his neck from where she bit him the night before. While he was rough back to her, it certainly was as hurtful as she was to him. Though he didn't complain, he actually asked her to go harder on him. He enjoyed being her sub, which only added to his admiration of her.

Which was a problem for her, because as Ben woke up, that love for her didn't waver. While she was nervous about it, Ben felt nearly giddy from it. True love, it was such a bizarre thing for him to tell himself mentally, and the feeling he got from her being the first thing he saw this morning made it all the more romantic in his mind. He finally got why people enjoyed relationships! Here he thought it was just for manipulative purposes, but this was quite nice to have! "Morning~" He said in a slightly groggy voice, looking very tired from how intense they were last night. His eyes were barely open, but he was able to smile back to her softly. "You were amazing~...." He complimented.

When the two cleaned themselves up, Ben would first shower himself of the sweat and cum on his face, since he went down on her at some point in the night, and also worked out a bit. In just his underwear, Maria would see him do push ups, boxing punches, jump onto the top of her sink then back down so he could warm up his joints, and even some yoga like stretches. For a guy with some muscle on his body, he had the physic of a gymnast and he could bend his body more than you would think he could. Once he finished, he put on his clothing and noticed all the texts from his dad on his phone, which he left in his pocket for the night. That was gonna suck explaining to him where he was.

But it didn't get him down, as all morning, he was cheery around the house, having a big smile on his face. When he entered the kitchen, figuring Maria was in there, he sat at the table to put his shoes on. However, he did notice some odd behavior from her during the morning, and he picked up on it easily. Something bothered her. "you okay?" He asked while sitting down.

It seemed that Ben got up easily, finding nothing wrong with anything that had happened for them. But for Asmaria, it felt like things have gone out of hand. There was no way he loved her, it must've been a spur of the moment kind of thing. He liked what was happening, and said he loved her. That must be it. She waited for her turn to shower after him, and cleaned the cum off of her body and the sweat from all over.

After their showers, she noticed he was working out and smiled when she glimpsed at him. During his workout she took the time to clean all of her bed sheets and placed her hair up in a messy bun. Her phone buzzed in her pocket as she was cleaning the bed sheets. It was a message from her boss. There was someone she needed to take care of tonight. She merely responded back with 'k' and placed her phone back in her pocket. There was thunder outside and by this time she was back in the same room as Ben. When he asked her what was wrong she let out her breath.

"I'm not sure if you saying you love me is true or not," she eyed him doubtfully. "But my feelings aren't mutual. You know nothing of me and I know nothing of you." Asmaria never beat around the bush with her thoughts. "Maybe if we attempted to get closer... maybe, I would like you." Ben could see her teeth as she smiled evilly, "But I hate getting close with people." She got a hold of his chin, "At least in the emotional way."

Oh right.

That happened.

With their sexual high down and Ben wasn't clouded by erotic thoughts and desires, he could take a step back and realize the very important problem between them. They were going way too fast. "Yeah, about that." He replied, pushing her hand away from his chin softly. "Soooooo....." He wasn't quite sure how to put it, as he tapped his two index fingers across the kitchen table top. "This is very 'unique' for me. I've never gone this far into a relationship. never mind this fast. So I think it would be good to discuss some things if we want to continue being together in some way." The way he spoke was much the same as when they spoke privately in his car, very intellectual with his word choice and tone, but it wasn't as suave, and it was very natural. Was this how he normally spoke?

"For one, I apologize for saying 'I love you' that quickly, poor choice of words on my part. I certainly enjoy your company, without a shadow of doubt, I would love to continue more sessions like these, but we're obviously not very good with staying with just one person, so.... Would you like to have an open relationship?" He asked that very honestly with Maria, which was quite brave of him to do. "Or at least be friends with benefits? We can have relations with other people we may find interest in, and we don't need to act like what normal couples do."

Because like hell they were normal. "Honestly, I don't really find much fun in normal relationships anymore, and I would prefer to get to know you more as a person, without having to compromise our lifestyles.... I've never done it, but I'm happy to try." And he wanted to slow things down between them, I say sarcastically. Course, he said all of this with a straight face.

"I mean, I don't know what your last name is, you sound like a serial killer, and you treated me like your sex slave..... I find you fascinating." With that, he gave her a small smile, a very charming and suave one to show he meant it all. Don't think Ben fully understand what it means to slow the relationship down, because it certainly sounded like he wanted to, but what he just said was nowhere near slow. Maybe a smidget slower.

Asmaria leaned back into the couch listening to him speak. And she was right, it was an in the spur moment. This made things much better for her, as her anxieties now completely disappeared. An open relationship eh? She didn't see the harm in it but would probably just treat it as she normally treats anything. The only difference, is that she would have nights like this with Ben multiple times. That is something she's never done with anyone else before. She wondered to herself if she would finally would get to know what it feels like to be jealous. Maybe seeing Ben with someone else would make her feel it. But then again, maybe she wouldn't feel a thing.

"You're very interesting yourself," Asmaria chuckled, her eyes looking a bit crazed and her voice was a bit excited as she talked. "If you'd like to get to know me, ask me. There are some other propositions I could add on top of it, if you choose to accept them." The rain as beating down on the roof now, the power flickering around them. This only added to the crazed looks they had. "I am no serial killer, I am an assassin." She said very casually. It was too casual, anyone would deny the claim.

"A little bit about me," she stood and turned to face Ben. "Favorite color," she pointed to her hair as if it was obvious, "Pink. I love stuffed animals and plushies. I take 15 minutes to figure out what I want to wear for school. I love sweets, bubble gum, and candy. I am normal, wouldn't see why you thought otherwise." She teased. Those facts about her were true. And they are all facts that could happen with any normal person. "But my last name?" She walked closer to Ben, leaning forward so he could really see the killing intent in her eyes as she stared into him. "That's off limits."

• Love
Reactions: Wade Von Doom
If Ben saw her with someone else, he'd find out voyeurism was a thing, and he'd be totally into it. "I'm all ears." He told her, willing to hear out more ideas for them. Deep down, while he said sorry for saying he loved her, last night was one of the most amazing experiences of his life. Even if it was just a heat of the moment thing he told her, he couldn't deny to himself he enjoyed that feeling. Someone he actually did like beyond the sex. The intrigue certainly helped, but as time would go on, his feelings for her would grow even more. Even if she didn't like it.

Though her admitting she was an assassin made him laugh aloud for a moment. "And my dad was a robot." He jokingly said, which wasn't a joke, his dad was a robot. And his aunt wanted to make her own universe. However, she wouldn't believe it, and Ben didn't believe her, but once he stopped laughing and looked at her dead serious stare, his smile faded. Even as she revealed her other likes, it wasn't until she told him her last name was off limits that it finally clicked in his head. She was telling the truth, or she was crazy enough to believe it was true. "......... Hoooow?" Was all he asked, since a 19 year old can't be an expert assassin.

A million different questions flooded his mind, still finding it hard to believe she was one. Unless she showed off a very powerful sniper rifle no one in town could get, he was sticking to Maria was being delusional.

"How?" She looked a little confused. "Oh right! You don't even know my past, duh." She sighed and sat beside him again. "I don't really feel like talking so much, the only thing I'll let you know is that I don't even remember my parents." There was something hollow in her voice. Like the fact she didn't know them was like a missing part for her. Asmaria allowed herself to lay her head on his shoulder. She smelled wonderful since they both had showered. Like cotton candy.

"If you are interested in my proposition, I was thinking of bringing you along on my job tonight." She yawned. The rain was making her sleepy again. "This way, you can see what I do, you can see how I work. And in turn see who I am as a person. At least, that's what I assume you wanted to see from me." Asmaria clenched and unclenched her fists as she spoke. The two were moving fast together, although she really wanted to know how he thought of who she actually is, before she would even consider moving forward in a closer relationship.

"So what about you?" She asked him, finally returning to looking in his eyes. "Give me some small facts about you. Oh! Tell me how your dad is a robot." Her eyes sparkled at that. It was like she genuinely accepted his sorta 'joke'. This was a first for her, being so interested in someone. It was a big risk taking Ben with her to her job. Because if he reacts the wrong way or says the wrong thing, she has to kill him. She wouldn't want a robot on her trail if that were the case.

Out of everything that's happened today, this was by far the strangest thing for Ben. She was an assassin? That's so odd, it can't be true, she was just as old as he was, how could she do any of that? It wasn't like her answer of not knowing her parents helped, he was still left wondering how the fuck she was an assassin! It'd be a bit hypocritical if he thought she was lying since, well, his own background didn't exactly have much in the way of believably either. After a long think, Ben couldn't help but tell her, ".... Sure, why not?" In his most dry tone yet, as if she casually asked if they wanted to watch a movie later tonight. He'd been with missions with his dad, this would be no different, wasn't like Ben didn't know how to defend himself.

His dad made sure to train him young. "If you're an assassin, I'll buy myself a collar and make you my owner." He bet, making it sound more like a joke, but he was willing to do that in reality. As for his dad, well..... She could see him blush again. "Oh, u-uh, I'm...." He felt silly now saying that aloud, telling she was taking it seriously. "That-That, we don't need to-- I like.... Things." He was started to act awkward, flustered by the robot dad question. "There's not much interesting about me. I enjoy games, some movies, music.... You have me beat in the 'interesting' department."

When he mentioned the collar thing she couldn't help but to pull on his hair and her face blushed in lust, "A pet? My sweet, sweet Ben." She was tempted to bite his neck again but refrained. She liked that bet. She really liked it. "You have yourself a deal then," she teased and sat in his lap.

She didn't like how he was evading the question and she pouted and whined. "Noooo you mentioned it you can't just hang it out there then take it from me." She ran her hand through his hair to coerce him to telling her. Before anything else could be said, the power went out from the storm. Asmaria cursed under her breath and stood up to find some candles to light. They were in one of her drawers. She took a lighter from the kitchen and lit the candles around them. It seemed that Ben had calmed down since she took a minute or two to find candles.

"You don't need to tell me," she sighed and pretended to be upset about it. "I'll live."

As Ben tried to think up something to say, she tugged his hair, breaking his train of thought. Per usual, the hair tugging felt painful, but had a weird ticklish feeling for him. He liked that quite a bit. It was only added to when she sat on his lap and whispered into his ear, making him rethink of last night and the intensity between them. Oooooohhhh, she was too good at this! It broke his blush and snapped him out of his awkwardness, slightly moaning at how her hand ran through his hair, as if she was petting a dog. His hair certainly would feel like fur, and he gave a small smile while his eyes were closed, enjoying this very weird moment.

He could be her pet. The moment was ruined by the power going off, once again snapping him out of it, and when she left his lap, it felt really cold suddenly. Ben got up to help her, lighting one of the candles, but when she seemed upset that he wasn't telling her, adding in that weird pet/owner moment, Ben's guilt began to build. Which felt even WEIRDER. When did he ever feel guilt for something, let alone another person!

This would likely suck, with her teasing him, but Ben eventually sighed, showing defeat. "Alright, so...... I know this how this sounds, but.... My dad..... Worked for an AI. And yes, he was a robot, and...." He was blushing the heaviest she'd ever seen him, he was nearly pure red around the cheeks. He was always told how ridiculous the story sounded, not just by his therapists, but even his dad told him this would make him sound fucking stupid. "His job was..... To scout other...... universes." He said that very quietly, trying to muffle it, and his head was looking down directly at the floor, trying not to look at her as he admitted this stupid sounding story.

Rubbing his face, he tried looking at Asmaria again, that blush not fading. "His job was to find other universes because the AI wants to make her own universe, one that won't die. A uptopia universe, essentially. He adopted me after my real parents died, and he took me with him on his job wherever he went, teaching me how to fight, how to survive, how to use people for your own goals, ect. I also had a brother who was a cannibal humanoid monster called a Ghoul, he tried to kill me and my dad, but eventually he escaped, my dad then gave me up because the AI didn't trust his judgement, so he put me here." He then clapped his hands together once he finished.

"He and I currently live at that barn I mentioned before." Wait, what?

He gave a deep sigh of relief after that. "... That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

Asmaria's eyes twinkled as he told the story. She was not wavered by how unrealistic it would seem. "Really? That sounds... so cool." She nodded to him and sat down on the couching, facing him and talking really eagerly. "So this means... there are other universes different from ours. And a giant AI wanting to create one that never dies huh..." She squirmed in her spot.

"I was handed over to an assassin leader. He raised me to kill, and he knew my dad really well. Although when he tries to tell me about my dad I just shut him up. I don't really need to know about him." She looked over to Ben as the candles dimly lit the area around them. "So yeah, I kill for a living. I have so much money I have no idea what to do with it." She gasped as an idea came to her, "What if! And hear me out... what if we buy parts to upgrade your dad." Asmaria squealed at the thought and clasped her hands together. "That would be so badass."

Nothing of what Ben said had effected her like it did other people. She never brushed it off as impossible, she never said he was insane. The only thing it did was excite her more. The possibilities with different universes can be endless. Robots are badass and Ben is in fact a killer. Although he didn't enjoy it like she did, it was good to know that he knows he needs to kill if someone is in the way. "Does that mean you aren't from this world, Ben?" She asked curiously.

You know what, that didn't sound all that unrealistic to Ben as she explained her own background. It was just as strange sounding, but Ben kept listening in, growing fascinated by it. She was a trained killer from birth, growing up with a mafia boss as her adoptive dad, and she never really knew her parents. And she was rich enough to life by herself. Now he really wanted to see her on the job, a sexy assassin who could kick ass?

Hell fuckin' yeah!

"Think your background sounds more believable than mine." He joked, placing his hands in his pocket and smiling softly back to her. These two weirdos, with such strange backgrounds. His affection for her was growing by the minute it felt like. As she thought up her idea of upgrading his dad, Ben suddenly laughed aloud, hard enough that he was nearly wheezing. The idea that his dad would let anyone 'upgrade' him, he'd sooner cut out your spinal cord while you were awake than let you touch him. "No, no, nononononononono, NOOOOO, he's fine as it, you'll see." He actually thought his dad would love Asmaria.

She certainly fit the criteria in what he liked about people. "Yes, I'm not from this earth. If I remember correctly, I was born in Yilesse, a fantasy realm with magic and mystical creatures. My dad's boss went there to collect people for her universe, and my dad adopted me during that process." Though his father never made it clear what happened to his parents. Ben did figured his dad killed them, but it wasn't like he cared too much. His dad gave him a better life than the one his actual parents offered. "After my brother's fight, he brought me here, placing me in an orphanage, but after an accident left me with minor brain damage, he came back to raise me here under his bosses nose."

"Your dad is so fuckin' cool." She nodded in respect. "I'd love to meet him when the time is right for all of us. Unfortunately it can't be today." She sighed and dramatically lay her arm on her forehead. "Life can be so cruel." A giggle escaped her mouth as she sat back up to normal. "As far as my background, I can only imagine it gets weirder if I actually knew the past with my parents involved. Because I was told I was never passed over until I was four years old." She looked off to the side, her thoughts wandering. "And you think even four year olds can remember stuff. It's not like I was one or two. I think I may have my memories blocked off. And if that's the case it's probably for the best."

Asmaria chuckled and leaned her chin on her knees as she looked at Ben from the couch. "Imagine what kind of person my dad was to trust an assassin leader to raise me. Amazing..." She laughed and the mood around the two felt light. She felt okay to say more about her past around Ben. No one has known this much about her ever. Besides her boss. "But yeah, I was trained more on deception and coding when I was really young. When I turned 10 is when I practiced with knives and guns. But baby when I was 13 I fell in love with sniper rifles. I made one for myself. Had to remodel it from time to time when I grew more. My boss calls me a professional sniper now. If there's a bigger mission that involves a lot of assassins I am always the sniper of the team. I've never missed." Her gaze sorta turned more serious. Like she was becoming focused. A chuckled came from her again and her aura was light again.

"Man, does it sound bad that when you said you were from another world, I imagined you would be a different race? But you're still human." She glanced over to him and poked his chest. "You got a heart right?" She teased and shook her head. "Just kidding~ BUT! Do you remember anything from Yilesse? Or were you too young too?" Asmaria was very curious of him, his past, and his dad. All this new information was exciting.

Ben could feel everything around them getting lighter, which is weird, because they're developing their relationship in reverse. Sex first, then you two get to know each other. Still though, Ben listened to her speak, reminding him of his younger days with his dad. "When I was around five, that's when my dad started teaching me how to handle myself in a fight. Before that, he taught me strategy and psychology. His profession is based around understanding and, for lack of a better word, manipulating those around him to get what he wants." He sat down next to Maria as he spoke, wrapping his hands together and leaning his elbows against his knees. "Weapons like guns and swords are all good, but the real trick is the mind. You need to understand your enemy before you fight them. If you go in blind, it's like fighting uphill in the middle of the day with the sun in your eyes. Victory isn't assured."

He spoke as intelligently as usual, sounding a bit more calculating with his words. "I was taught chess, as well learned from my uncle who's a general for my dad's boss, different army strategies to use during battle. I was even allowed to be on some of those battlefields." He told her simply to impress Maria. "But, my knowledge of hand to hand combat is quite rusty. Used to be pretty good in MMA when I was younger, but I haven't practiced in over a year. Been training up my swords skills along with my gun expertise, but I'm planning on getting back into it once I have some time."

Her comment about him having a heart made him give a chuckle, since any other girl would've said he had none. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm human, I have all the basic human parts. 'Cept maybe the acid blood." He joked, giving a smirk. "I was around a year old when my dad took me, but he said my actual dad was a warrior, and my mom a farm hand. Guess that's why he decided to have use live at a farm, be closer to my roots."

Reactions: Somber Night
"Orrr a farm is one of the least likely places an AI would look for a stolen boy from another world. You never know." She shrugged and chuckled. The lights flickered back on and the rain was now subsiding. "Ah finally!" She blew out the candles and waited for them to completely burn out before placing them back in the closet.

"Ben, I am really glad to have met you. You can stay here with me if you'd like too, I don't mind. There are times I don't return at night cause of my missions though." She explained. "What do you want to do until my job tonight?" She winked and turned to the TV. "We could play video games, you could enjoy my cooking," she couldn't even suppress her laughter at that one. "We could talk all day, we can go out for a walk now that the rain is gone. It's all up to you." She gives the choice to Ben, wondering what his mind would choose.

Ben could think up several things at once, and already most of them ended in sex. He couldn't help but chuckle at the vast options she was giving him. "Well, a walk sounds fun to try. Maybe while we walk, we could go over some ideas for more sessions?" He came in close to her, enough that his hands laid on her hips. "I'm curious to see where our minds wonder." Kink exploration sounded fun, and he figured Asmaria would also be interested in seeing what they did and didn't like.

The two hung out together for the rest of the day. It didn't take long for time to pass. Asmaria was more thankful that she got to spend it with Ben versus going to school. It was apparent that she was getting ready for her job, as she had a variety of bags in one of her closets. She took the one that was shaped like a guitar. A smile came to her face as she saw Ben watching her. She took off all her clothing in front of him, changing into all black. The clothes hugged her body nicely, seeming to give more curve that other colors could distract from. There was a pack of bubblegum on her nightstand that she took a piece from. She slung the guitar case over her shoulder and grabbed some goggles from inside the drawer from her nightstand.

Asmaria waved Ben to follow her, and they head outside. "It's going to take a while to get to where we need to be, it is a private party we will be attempting to get to." She shrugged and walked over to a particular bush in right outside the parking lot of her apartment. It took a bit of snagging, but she got her motorcycle out. Asmaria patted the seat behind her, "Join me Ben, you're gonna get one hell of a show tonight." There was a crazed smile on her lips. As they both got on the motorcycle she revved the engine, taking off into the night. It took them about an hour, as they passed through the whole town. The buildings were becoming bigger the longer the ride went. They were definitely getting into the upper-class part of town. Many which help politicians and the big guys of popular companies.

There was a building that she was eyeing, which was a perfect pinpoint to see her target inside the other building. "The man I'm after is in that mansion over there." She nodded to the building in front of them. There were quite a few bodyguards around. "Don't worry though, we aren't entering. Rather... I'll take him out from up there." The building to their left is what her eyes were glued to. There was a grapple which Asmaria could use from her left wrist. It was some sort of built in mechanism. It was used for Asmaria mostly. She handed the guitar case to Ben. "Put this around your shoulder. I'm going to get us both on the roof." As Ben latched the guitar case on his body then held onto Asmaria, she shot out the grapple, and it pulled the two up rather quickly. Asmaria helped Ben up and kept her eye on the guards. "They didn't even notice... useless."

Asmaria took the guitar case from Ben with a smirk and unhooked the latches on the case. Inside, her sniper rifle was revealed. It was mostly black with blue accents. Although it didn't have any legs to hold it up. Instead of her laying down to use it, she merely picked it up and held the trigger with her right hand, as she positioned and balanced with her left hand. She was very still, and very quiet. Through her scope, she could see her target walking around the party, mingling with other guests. Patience was key here. And as far as everything else, she blocked it out. It seemed like her vision was zooming in further on her target. Asmaria's concentration was unwavering. She stood there, looking like a professional. Once she felt that she was completely focused on his head, the trigger was pulled. In reality, everything happened so fast. It only took her a few seconds. To her, it felt like an eternity. One that sated her hunger for blood.

Inside the party it was a shit fest. Everyone was panicking and the alarms were buzzing. Screams could be heard, and the man she shot was dead over a table, a single bullet hole in his head and blood was pouring onto the table cloth, dripping onto the tiles. It was beautiful. Asmaria chuckled to herself softly at first. But the longer it went, the crazier it got and she even had to cover her mouth at one point to keep the guards from finding them. "Beautiful," her eyes shined and her insanity was emerged. "So beautiful." She chuckled again, it was getting deeper and menacing.

She turned to Ben with a murderous smile. "So Ben, any thoughts?"

Reactions: Wade Von Doom
As all her prepping and planning went into effect, Ben stayed quiet to watch the show unfold. He was like a hawk, analyzing how she operated as this assassin character. It was fascinating to see, as it felt like Ben had just been inserted into one of the Hitman video games. The guitar case holding her gun, the grappling write gun, the custom made sniper rifle, did Ben's dad actually bring him to a normal earth? Didn't matter, as she would see Ben stay silent to let her to do her work, questions could be asked after they finished up. Once they got going, Ben wore a black face mask with the eye holes covered with glasses. Only a small strand of hair fell out from this mask, but with the gloves, heavy black jacket and military pants, Ben wouldn't be recognized by anybody.

From riding the motorcycle behind her, to holding onto her climb up a building, Ben was feeling like a second wheel to a one women show, but she deserved credit for even bringing along an inexperienced young male, managing to carry his weight up a building, and somehow getting the job done without any worry that the plan might not work. If Ben needed another reason to be turned on by her, the serious, killer instinct assassin side of Asmaria, with the sadistic smiles as she aimed her gun, made him even more attracted to the pink haired girl. She was fuckin' amazing.

But the moment of truth awaited him, as she was ready to take aim of her prey. Ben laid down next to her, holding a pair of binoculars to watch the old man she aimed for. He was about to witness the murder of someone, the first time in over 11 years. She could see he was quite calm, not worrying about if she would miss her shot. He had faith in her abilities.

And they wouldn't be misplaced. From the millisecond Ben could see, he watched her target get a massive hole between his eyes, as blood gushed out as though an oil mine was discovered. It was amazing and fascinating to watch it occur, to see the chaos ensuing because of one small push of a trigger. The bullet casing from her sniper popped out for Ben to quickly catch before it hit the ground, and when she asked for his thoughts, she would see some slight movement under his mask.

He was smiling. "Think I lost my bet." He commented, pocketing the casing. "Damn good work, Maria." It was massively impressive, well worth the trip to watch. Now they just needed to escape. "Have a plan to get out of here?"