Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, from 5pm-10pm US EAST
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Warlike, and Furry RP's.
Welcome to WarFact's Q & A thread!

Since WarFact could be a confusing RP (especially to newcomers of Iwaku), we try very, VERY hard to not make RPlayers so confused that they just don't join WarFact as a whole, so that's why we have implemented this Q & A thread! This is a place where you can ask any RP-related question, no matter how bad you think it is, and mods, GMs, and V.I.Rs can all answer at once without hassle!

If you have any questions, anything that you need us to straighten out for you, anything to sate your curiosity, or if you just don't like the way something here is made (the Initial WarFact OOC post above for example) then you just ask it here, or in our PMs, and we'll answer your questions and listen to your complaints as soon as we can!

*Please note that this is NOT the OOC thread, and only WarFact-related questions, answers, and critiques are allowed in this thread!
Anything else deemed otherwise will subject to deletion!*

*also note that if we answered your question/fixed your critique, to be sure to give the person or people who helped out a positive rating, as to let us know that we successfully helped us out!*​

~The WarFact Thread Directory~

~The WarFact Discord Server~
(our out-of-site expansion pack)

~The WarFact OOC Thread~
(The starting place for all WarFact players! Also the place for casual banter!)

~The WarFact Q&A Thread~
(You're in it ;)

~The WarFact Lore Thread~
(For all your lore-dumping needs!)

~The Updates & Announcements Thread~
(For a list of all the new things that were added here)

~The Player Statistics Thread~
(To keep track of who's where with what, their activity, and how many Brownie Points one has!)

~The Event Thread~
(For whenever people want new things to be thrown at factions)

*More threads to come!*​

Question: How factions going to interact? With us all being in the same space it would be inevitable for us to bump into each other. Would it happen in events where another thread would appear ((such as a location)) ex: Faction A bumps into faction B at the service station or.. Faction C kicks off a skirmish with Faction B in the embassy...

Question: How factions going to interact? With us all being in the same space it would be inevitable for us to bump into each other. Would it happen in events where another thread would appear ((such as a location)) ex: Faction A bumps into faction B at the service station or.. Faction C kicks off a skirmish with Faction B in the embassy...

I believe that it'll be handled via events. As far as I'm aware of, @Nue is ironing out what's left so I may be wrong.

I believe that it'll be handled via events. As far as I'm aware of, @Nue is ironing out what's left so I may be wrong.
So Archwar is kind of right in a way...If a faction were to go into a war with another faction, or there is a large-scale interaction between said factions, it would be in the events thread.

However, for smaller-scale Faction Interactions, if you wish to talk to another player...you will have to do it on your own. The best way to do such a thing in my opinion would be to have a PM collaboration with said members, and then posting this collab with each faction affiliated. Some other ways one can do it is to either move into another faction thread (by letting a mod know) and talk with them there, or simply quote the post you wish to reply to, and reply to it on your thread!

I might have made the faction jumping a little bit too complicated, but faction jumping is really only made for those who plan to switch their loyalties to another faction, or plan to stay in that faction for a little bit more than a couple of posts.

If you want to interact with another faction, you can do it at any time! just communicate with said person beforehand so that they know to reply to you!

Thanks for the question, I hope that this helps!

I got the gist of it. Was simply asking in the event someone might get Embassy duty ((for embassies are usually in the territories of other factions but the general embassy area is under the faction it represent's control!))

You can't have good diplomatic relations without an embassy established on both sides, amiright?

I got the gist of it. Was simply asking in the event someone might get Embassy duty ((for embassies are usually in the territories of other factions but the general embassy area is under the faction it represent's control!))

You can't have good diplomatic relations without an embassy established on both sides, amiright?
True, but that would only work in the case of D.A.R.G and Freedom's republic, as Independents aren't really a faction, and everything else falls under the Empire. Think of this as States in the U.S.A, they're differently administrated parts, but they are all parts of a whole, that whole being the Empire.

The Rebellion has no use of an Embassy, as they are either considered terrorists or Nationalists under close suspicion, so an embassy would be useless.

I guess there would be Imperial Relationship buildings that attempt to strengthen imperial bonds, and planetary Embassies among planets within a faction. But there aren't any real 'embassies' among the factions.

However, in the event that one is tasked with an embassy-like situation (I.E. a Terran Imperium Soldier tasked to guard a D.A.R.G-controlled installation) it's best that they stick to their original faction rather than convert to the new faction. UNLESS they plan to stay there for a really long time! The IC reason for this is that, thanks to the ImperiNet, you can talk to pretty much anyone in the known galaxy, to anyone else in the known galaxy, anytime, anywhere!

Otherwise, just refer to the policy on faction jumping, and how to interact with members of a different faction!

I see.. So faction interaction shall be minimal? This is good to know and unfortunate for the partially populated groups

I see.. So faction interaction shall be minimal? This is good to know and unfortunate for the partially populated groups
No, I didn't mean that at all! You can interact with other factions as much as you want! It's just try to post your interactions in your own threads! and if you're trying to interact with another player, just let them know!

How many characters is one person allowed to have?

How many characters is one person allowed to have?
People are allowed to have as many characters as they please! So long as they are able to consistently keep track of all of them. Through my experiences in RP, most RPers can effectively handle one to two characters in the same roleplay, but if you feel like you can do more than that, by all means! Just make sure each has a character sheet, follow the rules, and are all active, and you are good to go!