Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
I do not know if there was a guide to this or not, but what are the reactions for since it is a new feature?

I’m going to guess that with reactions you mean ratings? They aren’t a new feature, though it is true that being able to rate other content than forum posts with a rating of your own choice is new.

They aren’t exactly for anything, or mean anything, no other meaning than you decide for yourself. It is a way to appreciate something (like a funny post, or something that you found well-written) or let someone know that you have seen it. How you let them know and with which rating is up to your own discretion.

Don’t use it to passive-aggresively show your discontent, however. Spite-ratings will get you in trouble.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Nemo is right that the system isn't new, only some additions onto it.
If you hover over the reactions (on pc, unsure about mobile) it will tell you the reaction's name. There are no strict definitions (though love, useful, and thank come to mind as fairly easy to conceptualise) but more like "feelings" from the reactions. Use them more or less how you like as long as you're not using reactions to be a jerk.

Well I'm not sure on mobile but when I click on my profile tab there is the reactions tab there, I get the love, useful and thank you kind of reactions but I meant this reaction in a different place.

The one on your profile is simply there are a record to show how many ratings you've given and received. :D

• Useful
Reactions: Rebornfan120