Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
I'm still fairly new to this, but I've been playing around on gimp quite a bit and have gotten fairly comfortable at re-coloring things, increasing shadows, etc. I can't promise I'll get things done quickly, but I will get them done to your liking :)

Anyways, below are a few examples that I had saved on my computer.

• This is my character, Baxter, fc; enrique iglesias
    • latest
    • Gonzalez, Baxter Enrique - 16+.jpg
  • This is another one of my characters, Holliday, fc; unknown.
  • This is the base for a set of boys uniforms I am using for an rp, but it wasn't the right colors so I changed it, moved things around and removed some stuff.

If you would like art fill this thingy out!

- picture/link to picture that you want recolored
- specifics on what areas/things you want recolored
- what colors you want things recolored to, how bright or dark you want them
- extra things you want me to try to include [increasing shadows/highlights, blurring things, image resizing, etc ... there may be some stuff I don't know how to do yet and therefore will be upfront with telling you I can't do 'this part' because blah blah blah]