2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Omg comes out at midnight, have held the recite for 2 years now fuck yes.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
OH YEAH

Another game for me to play nonstop.

:cookie:

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Super hyped to shoot off some horse testicles!!!

tumblr_os0k37VzHX1vkvhn7o1_500.jpg

Waiting for the inevitable PC release a year down the road. From a few streams I saw. It looks good. Probably worth getting. Then again I have such a short attention span...

This game rekindled my inner racial insecurities as a Chinese boi. I rode into town a few times in thirty minutes and on three occasions within that time managed to accidentally shoot someone in the crowd, and each time it happened to be at a poor Chinese man in the group.

ok jk it didn't really kindle my racial insecurity it's just super easy to pop off on someone by accident YIKES

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Spekkun
This game rekindled my inner racial insecurities as a Chinese boi. I rode into town a few times in thirty minutes and on three occasions within that time managed to accidentally shoot someone in the crowd, and each time it happened to be at a poor Chinese man in the group.

ok jk it didn't really kindle my racial insecurity it's just super easy to pop off on someone by accident YIKES

Do they let you play as anything other than white? Because being Chinese, Mexican, Black, or even certain kind of German oddly enough. Was liable to get you hanged if you were in the vicinity of a crime regardless of any involvement. ;o

Do they let you play as anything other than white? Because being Chinese, Mexican, Black, or even certain kind of German oddly enough. Was liable to get you hanged if you were in the vicinity of a crime regardless of any involvement. ;o

Nop! The player character is pre-determined, good ol' Arthur Morgan.