Red is hungry, for riveting stories.

R

RadientlyRed

Original poster
Hello, I am Red. I am a Female in my mid twenties, with 10+ years of experience, looking for another adult rper to create stories with.

I dwell heavily in fantasy. I love action, adventure, romance, and of course plot twists. While good characters can be "good" I prefer the chaotic types. However I'm not too picky.

I have had many ideas lately. The busier I am in my life, the more time I'm in my head, thinking up plots. I have say too many to list them all, but I can list a few.

I play females as my main characters, and prefer m/f. However that is not set in stone, I don't mind doubling, and am open to different pairings.

Partners, please be willing to add to plot, help build world, and play suppirting characters as well.

Here are a couple of ideas I had floating around.

1. About half a century ago,magic was outlawed and eradicated. Traces of it can only be found in books. Mgic is described as evil,and the general public believe only monsters and evil beings can hold magic.
A) your character is a knight and tasked with destroying a "witch". As the teaching explain, a witch is a monster, nothing like a human at all. And that is what your character would expect. Not saying that is what they would find.
B) Your character is sonething else and we brainstorm shit of how they meet said "witch"

2) Your character is a immortal, big baddie, that had been sealed away by a "holywoman" centuries ago. You've made your prison your home. One day, you find an intruder.

3)For years and years, The Villages have been giving the dragons stuff to keep them from eating them. Kind of like sacrifices, like livestock or gold or food in general. They give things to the dragons like treasures and stuff and it would be your characters turn to go pick up what the sacrifice. This time it's different than before like in the chest of course like always there's gold and stuff but instead of an animal there's a maiden in there. So like they gave you a girl. Now you are stuck with an angry human woman, in your den.

These are some rough ideas that can be tweaked.

I prefer discord as my platform. Radientlyred#4014

I'm all for red star situations.

I'm down for idea number 2. I have discord as well so work perfectly.

Idea #1 sounds like something I've been looking for for a while.