unknown.png

upload_2018-6-15_18-14-23-png.161536

pixlr_20180618085345364.jpg

Dahlia turned her head toward Jean's Pierre's voice when he spoke. A light chuckle escaped from her grateful that the tension in the air had left for a second surrounding those in the circle. After his announcement, she focused her attention on trying someone to mingle with when the circle dispersed. She was talking with Aralia and too noticed what happened between the Queen and Damien. "Aralia…." She said softly trying her best to be discreet about approaching them. Dahlia stayed close Aralia, when Andreu bumped into her. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Oliver and he came walking over to them.

"It's quite alright, no harm done to our wardrobes thankfully. We might have but that was many years ago." Andreu said trying his best to hide his identity. He felt like he had seen her before but it was to tell. Andreu bowed and gently gave a kiss on her hand. "Yes, you remembered well." Just as he said that his brother walked up to them and felt his hand clap him on the back. He turned his head and smiled to him: "Brother, she's in good hands. Don't worry and yes we shall have a drink together later on tonight." He said and then turned his attention back towards Aralia. "That we did, you grew up and you look absolutely stunning tonight." Andreu commented with another smile now this his identity to her was revealed.

Dahlia hasn't seen Andreu in a long time and he too had grown up. "It seems he has his eyes on you Aralia. I'm sure Damien will be fine. Enjoy you're time with Andreu." She whispered to her and took Oliver's hand when he asked her to dance. She had forgotten that he liked to dance. "Well many of the females are jealous of me dancing with you. If you look closely enough. Why didn't you tell me who were at the gates? After I left court many years ago. My family traveled here and there for business and pleasure. Enrolled in certain schools to be trained to do certain things. And some of those ended up being my inabilities. What have you been doing all this time?" She said looking him in the eyes as they danced. In fact, Dahlia was a bit surprised that he chose her out of all the other women to dance with.

Interactions/Mentions: Distemper, Damien, Aralia, Oliver @~Dark Disney~ Andreu @Denali

king17-jpg.160061

Charlemagne absolutely hated being at this banquet right now. There was much on his plate right now and the last place he wanted to be was here. A place where all he could see were snakes. Waiting for him to get close so that they could strike. He had never dreamed of dying on the battlefield but he had many nightmares of dying at the banquet. This was a place where his greatest enemies hid their fangs and pretended to actually be on his side. Something that Charlemagne had no patience for but always had to be dealt with. "Oh how I hate these things."He whispered to himself looking around the crowd. He looked at his queen for a second, the earlier anger he had for her had not subsided. She had the nerve to demand anything of him in front of his guest, likely just to spite him. She was not the woman he wanted to be around right now, though it was very uncommon that he did what to be around her. Not long after he caught sight of his son and Adelais. A smile crept up on him as he thought, I at least have some peace.

Damien made his way to him, though Charlemagne never said it, he was certainly proud of both of his sons. Both had shown great promise and both would make great kings, if only life were different, but that wasn't important right now, Damien seemed to have information on the assassination. Something that he much more preferred than this ball. Before Charlemagne could speak he was interrupted by Distemper. Who clearly didn't understand that it was a conversation between him and his son. "Dis-" Things happened quickly, Charlemagne hadn't expected for things to happen the way they did, especially considering that he was running on absolutely no sleep, Distemper slapped Damien and walked off with a huff. Charlemagne wanted to raise hell, but he understood the position he was in right now and Damien was a tough boy. "...Yes you're right." He moved with Damien, catching a glimpse of Adelais who looked at him as if he had smacked Damien himself. Looks like I will be drinking heavily tonight.

His hands ran through his greying beard. "This is a problem." He was relieved of the burden of his family being hurt, but only put onto another burden. "I might've brought that poor girl to her death. Damien, make sure she knows of this. I want you to assign four troops to her at all times. There should not be a moment where she isn't protected and make sure these troops are from my guard. We can't trust anyone other than that when money is involved. We do not assume that one of the lady's in waiting are plotting her death, but unwilling participants. That being said what I said earlier takes a much stronger meaning. By getting close to these women, if there is one who plans her death, she will feel free to tell you. If we can find the family who is behind this, we could march on one and then kill his Uncle with his weakened army." He thought longer, what else should he do, the threat was her Uncle who he hadn't known much about, truth be told his spies had a problem infiltrating Italy, maybe it was due to it's shakey platform, but he did know one thing, Alessandra was marrying into his family, this meant if anyone raised a hand at her, they were raising a hand at him. "Also Damien, when the executioner beheads the man, I want you to send a messenger with his head to the Italian court, I want this message be brought with him. 'Welcome to France.' As well as make sure his family goes back to Italy with him. We do not need more enemies in striking distance." Charlemagne looked at his son with a smile on his face. It felt like a good campaign was on the way, and he was not one to shy away from war.

Location: French Palace | Mentions: Adelais, Distemper & Damien@Iceydaze [USER=15826]@~Dark Disney~[/USER]
[spacer][/spacer]

Aralia, Damien, and Oliver

master____by_aenaluck-dap465q.jpg
bdc9c82f514363f58ad967f3807e733d--frozen-fan-art-elsa-frozen.jpg
adbb2f9351e034fd481a3718eec3d429.jpg
Damien had nodded to his father and bowed before leaving his side. He went to his mother and she had put her hand on his cheek gentle and kind. He sighed, knowing full well she wasn't happy. " Don't be upset with father or the Queen. I can handle a slap to the face, it barely hurts. Spend some time with Dah."He said and kissed her cheek lightly. " We talked, there is a lot to do. He has told me what I need to do and I will do so."He said and sighed. Before she could slip away from her gently grabbed her arm and kissed her cheek again. "Trust me I will be okay. You however get to keep the guards. I am not losing my mother."He said. He nod to the men to follow her and make sure she was safe as he made his way off to find Aless.

Damien found her among many nobles basically throwing themselves at her feet. He rolled his eyes. He walked over and sighed, "Your majesty, may I have this Dance."He said and held out his hand. He gently led her away from the men trying to be suitors and led her to the dance floor. He nods gently to her dance with her. Damien had placed her hands where they needed to go. "Aless, I am glad you are back, but we need to talk about who tried to assassinate you early today. I have some information and it isn't for ball conversation. My men will take you to the courtyard when you have finished here I will be waiting."Damien told her. He spun her out and then back in dipping her gently and standing her up as the music ended. He bowed and kissed her hand. " Find my brother and enjoy your night. My Queen."He said and gently let her hand go. He let his men follow her wherever she went from there.

His next mission was to check out the other two ladies. Aralia was Irish not Italian so her family was negated, she was pure Irish and he knew that no unclean blood lines mixing, she would be the first. He finally spotted one of the Ladies standing off on her own. He let out a sigh and walked her way. He disliked the way she saw him, but she was much if a bastard as he was. She had no right to judge him. She had no rights, she was lucky she was even a lady in waiting, her Status hung in the balance. He finally made his way to where she stood at the edge of the room. "Wonderful evening, nice and cool for a ball. Would you care for a dance, I insist?" He said, as he held out his hand to Viola. He wasn't sure what to make of it, but his suspicion go up if she refused him, then things would become interesting.

~~~~~~

Aralia smiled gently and looked at Oliver and nods. She blushed at Andreus words and looked down. "Thank you, I am glad to see you again. So Knight lord all with in a few years. You and your brother have done well for yourselves. I can say I do miss my time I spent here as a child. Beautiful gardens, great company. Fighting dragons in the courtyard and trolls under the bridge."Aralia said gently smirking, she lightly teased him. " Care for a dance?" She asked him with a small smile. Aralia walked into the dance floor with him her hand in his. They took up normal stance and she watched him with a enticing smile. Andreu had grown up handsome and very kind. She could of careless if her dress had been torn or ruined. She figured she could get Jean Pierre to make her a new one or fix it. He was especially good at what he did.

Aralia smiled as she danced with him and let him lead. He had asked if she wanted to leave and she shrugged."no thanks, why don't we go to the balcony to get some more air."She said and softly walked out with him. " How have things been?" She asked Andreu.

~~~~~~~

Oliver dances with Dahlia and raises a eyebrow as she speaks."I wasn't exactly sure if it was you. I didn't want to be assumptious"He said. " Would you care to leave with me and spend time away from all of this?"Oliver asked her and held out his hand. When she agreed, he gently led her out of the glorious ballroom and walked with her. He held her hand and led her down the hall and up the stairs to his room. He offered her a glass of wine and took his mask off. "You look very beautiful tonight."He said. He leaned down to kiss her on the lips. His lips gently met hers. He pulled back after a minute" sorry if that was too forward of me."She said.

Interacted/Mentioned:
Damien: Queen, Charles, Mother, Aless, His brother and Viola @~Dark Disney~ @Wyborn @Iceydaze @PhantomThief715 @Iceydaze @DANAsaur

Aralia: Oliver and Andreu @~Dark Disney~ and @Denali
Oliver: Dahlia @Denali

[Bg=black]

aC7YYG7.gif

He had to admit that it felt a little weird watching everyone treating everything as a reunion. For a moment he even began to wonder why he couldn't recall all of these people that he had apparently met before. While they were all busy conversing, he ignored the going ons and attempted to recall memories from his childhood but was saddened to find only the times he lay in bed sick and on death's door. 'They can't possibly be playing a joke on me, right?' Sasha knew better than to assume such things but for the moment, that was all that made sense. He and Alessa had been betrothed since young, it would be highly unusual for him to forget someone as important as her.

He was suddenly startled out of his thoughts when Aless placed her hand on his arm, waiting to be guided. His immediate reaction would normally have been to pull his arm away, but upon returning to reality, he found more people had gathered with them. Particularly, his father. Recalling Alys' report, Sasha found himself feeling uneasy and was unable to meet his father's gaze. Instead of acknowledging his existence, he led Aless to her room.

The walk was filled with silence. Neither wanting to worsen their situation. It was only broken when they arrived at her room. Upon hearing her request, Sasha couldn't help but raise a brow, highly suspicious about her quick mood change. To go from an impulsive woman to a soft demure girl, it really threw him for a loop. Was this her way of toying with him? Unfortunately he hadn't the time to wonder. "Of course." He agreed without a thought before leaving to go see his mother.

Upon entering the great hall, his mother looked as cold as ever, making him feel a little despondent. Even her hug felt a little fake. Royalty was full of people obsessed with appearances after all. Not to mention, if he died, her position would be at risk. However, he still took some comfort in it. Sasha could count the number of times she's hugged him on one hand, much less her kisses. "I'm alright, mother. The target wasn't me. " He returned her embrace with a soft hug and nodded to her instruction, leaving the room to go get changed. There was no way he was going to stick around to witness his parents quarrel.

In his room, he let out an aggravated sigh and fell back on his bed, his hand running through his hair as if to calm himself down. Sasha was much too stressed to notice all of the details that hinted at an intruder. The messy bed, the sweet albeit faint fragrance of a woman on the covers, the crack in the wardrobe; all unnoticed. A gentle knock on the door further buried these features in the background as Alys entered the room. Needless to say, she was surprised to find the girl gone and Sasha laying on the bed. At first she nervously wondered whether he'd mete out a punishment but to her relief, he sat up and took the cup of juice. "Just what I needed, thanks."

Playing along with his obliviousness, Alys straightened out the bed and made note to switch out the covers later before he could notice anything amiss. She then started the bath while Sasha looked over the outfit Pierre made for him. Red wasn't even remotely his favorite color but it did give his skin a nice rosy tint so who was he to complain? He was thankful for the stylist's thoughtfulness and prepared to enter the bath, slowly undressing before a pair of unseen eyes.

"Get out and apologize to Damien." Sasha spoke gently but firmly yet didn't bother looking in her direction. He had known she didn't see his older brother in the best light but he hadn't expected to hear of her snarky behavior on his way to his room. Needless to say, he was a little disappointed. Alys kept her head respectfully lowered and stared at the ground. With a nod, she bowed her head and left the room with her small hands balled up into fists.

Left on his own, he hopped into the bath. While he could have sworn he heard the door open, he paid it no mind and finished with his preparations. Clean, dressed, and not any less stressed, Sasha finished the process by putting on his mask. Looking at himself in a full length mirror, he couldn't help but feel as if he was too obvious. If he had the time, he would not have minded dyeing his hair. He was not exactly looking forward to the night's festivities.

The time quickly approached. One moment, he was in his room fretting over how to approach the young queen and make up his faux pas to her, the next, he was listening to Pierre's speech. It was simple brief and to the point. At the end of it, Sasha also entered the crowd and greeted officials and nobles he was familiar with. Once all formalities were done and over with, he had nothing else to do but approach the queen who seemed to already have a dancing partner; his very own brother. A little unsettled he moved on to the food instead and basically ignored anyone and everyone who attempted to approach him with their own motives. From aristocrats who wished to establish a connection with the future king to the bashful young maidens who wished for nothing more than to become queen. They were all met with uncomfortable silence and had no choice but to leave him be.

After exiting the room, Alys didn't head straight for Damien. She left to make herself look presentable and assisted the kitchen staff with their preparations instead. She knew it was a matter of time until she had no choice to apologize, but she wished to postpone it for as long as possible.

When the time was nearing, she too bathed and prepared swiftly. Dressed in a plain white dress that hugged her lithe figure and fit her rank, she paired it with a black bodice underbust that further accentuated her ample bust and delicate waist. It was simple but it'd work well enough to at least serve by Sasha's side. Her soft wavy locks were pulled up into a messy updo, a few strands hanging loose, framing her heart shaped face. Satisfied by the results, she left the room and headed for the banquet, entering through a side door.

She spotted Sasha eating some cake off to the side. She was about to approach him when she noticed Damien with Viola. Although she was fully aware that the girl would never speak of the incident, Alys was all too aware of Damien's ability to make people talk. Unwilling to allow the girl to tell anyone about the incident, she rushed over to their side instead. "I believe you wanted to have a word with me?" The servant interrupted the duo and gently tugged at Damien's sleeve insistently. "Well, I'm here now so lets go over there." Alys gestured to the quieter area with empty seats.

[color= #B0D1F8]Location:​
Sasha~ French Palace: Halls>Rooms>Grand Hall>Room>Banquet
Alys~ French Palace: Bedchambers >Halls>Sasha's room>Kitchen>Banquet
[color= #B0D1F8]Role:[/color] French Prince
[color= #B0D1F8]Interactions:[/color] Italian Queen @PhantomThief715
Damien, Ice Queen @~Dark Disney~
Viola @DANAsaur
Extra: Attire 1 Attire 2
[/Bg][/Color]

a819429af73e0ebefa6dd6292393f254--wallpaper-backgrounds-cute_20180514211921705.jpg
pixlr_20180617223147991.jpg

Vibrant red fabric slides across the floor along with the clicking of black pumps as the young Queen enters the circle. Jean did well to choose vibrant, long, flowing red dress, with a deep sweetheart neckline and off the shoulder sleeved dress for Aless. The dress was paired with ruby and diamond necklace, black pumps and diamond mask. The bright color of red paid its tribute to her ebony curls which only made her vibrant blue hued eyes pop even more. When the circle of what seemed like the other nobles of tension disbursed Aless finds herself wondering to grab a glass of champagne before mingling. She sipped her drink to spot a Jean standing atop the railing making his grand entrance. Shed have to talk with him later. Thought it wasn't long before people figured who she was, for they would soon be throwing themselves at her feet and he laughing lightly in a polite manner. Thankfully Damian came to her rescue and whisked her away to a dance. Hearing news of her attacker she furrows her brows beneath her jeweled mask. "I see. I presumed it's bad then." She responds as he ends their dance. She gives him a light nod when told to meet him outside when ready. Her gaze had met Sasha's and she sighs softly as he turns away. Had she angered him.

Damian soon ventured off to speak with Viola. he was then interrupted by Ayls. She simply looked away heading toward Sasha with a new glass in hand. "Hello Sasha." She says getting close, her heavy Italian accent holding a sort of elegance. "You seem upset. Are you feeling okay?" She asks him softly resisting the urge to place the back of her hand to his forehead. "Milady." Says the chief handing her a slice of strawberry cake with a wink. She giggles at his playfulness and accepts. "Thank you Louie." She says softly to him before he wonders off to help the rest of his staff with the table. Luckily the cake was small so she easily finished it in a few small, happy, bites. Once done she sets the plate down and offers a hand to Sasha. "Will you honor me with a dance my Prince?" She asks with with gentle smile and sparkling blue eyes. She could also meet with Daemon later. But first she had to distress Sasha. He worked hard and she knew that, so she hoped she could show him a good time. A time he'd remember and forget about all his worries even if it was just for a little while. "I'm sorry for hitting you. I let my emotions get the better of me. I hope you'll forgive me." She says softly "I think, we should have a good time. As a royal, a party is about the only sliver of fun your apparently aloud to have." Her tone was light hearted and joking and she hoped it lightened his mood.

Interactions:
Sasha @Iceydaze
Damian @~Dark Disney~

Reactions: Iceydaze

unknown.png
"Yes alot has changed. It would be my honor to dance with you." He said softly as he offered her his hand. Stepping onto the dance floor, he took her waist and began to lead keeping in time with the music. He spun her a couple of times her and dipped her at the end. He was light on his face it was almost as if he had her gliding across the dance floor. He gave a bow when they stopped. "Thank you, Lady Aralia." Kissing the top of her hand gently. He walked with her to the balcony, the air was cool and nice. "Things have been good. I'm now my brother's second in command. I can't handle leadership as well as he does. But you, you have turned out to be radiant and beautiful." He commented as he overlooked the grounds scanning the area for any possible threats that could be lurking in the shadows. Andreu turned his head and look at her. "Out of all the noble maidens here you caught my attention the most." leaning down to whisper in her. He wasn't one for hiding anything but tonight he had to behave and be subtle with this flirting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

upload_2018-6-15_18-14-23-png.161536

"In all honesty, I didn't recognize you at first." She said with a smile as they danced and her eyes landed on Andreu and Aralia before seeing them walkout to the balcony. "Some time away would be nice." Without hesitation she took his hand and walked with him out of the ballroom and to his room. It was pleasant to have some air away from the festivities. "Yes, please." Taking his offer up on wine. She watched as she took his mask off and before she knew he kissed her. She wanted to pull away but she didn't. "Not too forward at all." Brushing a piece of hair from his eyes as he looked into his eyes deeply as she took her mask off. "I know we've known each other for a long time and every time I see you I can't help but think about being in relationship with you. From the moment I met you I fell for you." Dahlia said as she lowered her gaze. "That was forward of me, I probably should go." She hoped that this would either bring up conversation and he would stop her from leaving the room.

Last edited:

Viola Romano-Aldobrandini

Lady in Waiting

Interactions:Damien | Alys

Viola was about to take another sip of her wine when a man, probably fourteen if not younger, asked her to dance. At first the female was confused thinking that the kid might have mistaken her for someone else but upon seeing the eagerness in the boy's eyes, the silverette couldn't help but sigh. As much as she loves dancing, she only dances with the right partner. But isn't it proper etiquette to never refuse a man's offer to dance? Letting out another sigh, Viola then placed her glass of wine on a nearby table before forcing a smile and taking the kid's hand so he can lead her to the dance floor.

Soon, her dance with the kid ended and Viola couldn't help but feel thankful. How can she not when all that kid did was step on her toes?! The silverette was then about to go get her glass of wine when another male asked her to dance.

Time passed and Viola had no idea how many dance partners she had nor how long she was dancing. All she knows was by now her feet was hurting and she was tired and dizzy for all that twirling. All she wanted right now was her glass of wine! Once the dance ended, Viola gave her latest dance partner a curtsy before quickly leaving the dance floor and grabbing yet another glass of wine from a wandering servant. "Thank heavens it was all over" she murmured to herself with relief before swirling the wine in its glass and taking a sniff off of it. The reason why she was so adamant of grabbing a glass of wine was that it is exactly the wine her mother absolutely adores She couldn't help but think of home. Oh how I wish I'm back in Italy.. I am certain mother is worried about me..

Closing her crystal blue eyes, the silverette took another whiff of her drink, already feeling like she was back home. She could imagine herself walking through a vineyard, the hot earth underneath her feet. The grapes glistening under the sun. She was about to take a sip; to quench her thirst. To taste the notes of dense, purple-black, jammy currants and black cherries when a familiar voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Immediately her eyes widened and a flare of anger was visible in her crystal blue irises. Although she had just met him earlier this morning, Viola already loathed Damien and it was hard not to. A whore who wants nothing but to ruffle his sheets and laze around. He is nothing but a waste of time if not, life. I wonder why the King of France haven't exiled him nor assassinated him..

Viola tried to mask her emotion by simply giving Damien a curtsy before feeling utterly disgusted upon hearing him ask her for a dance. He didn't even give her a chance to say no since he insists to dance with her. As if she had any choice, Viola reached her hand towards him when suddenly, the French Prince's maid named Alys interrupted them. A sigh of relief escaped her before a genuine brightened her disgusted features. As much as she hated to admit it, she felt thankful that the maid showed herself up. Who knows what Viola would have to endure upon dancing with Damien.

"Ah, it seems you two have important matters to discuss" Viola stated with a sweet voice, looking at Alys then Damien. She hoped Damien wouldn't pick up her mocking tone when she began saying "Do not fret, Lord Damien. Perhaps after your discussion, you can find me around. If you want I can save you one last dance"

"Now, if you'll excuse me..."

Not even caring if Damien commented on her statement or not Viola yet again curtsied before fleeing to the balcony with her glass of wine in hand, hoping she'll find peace and solitude even if for a short period of time.​

Damien

adbb2f9351e034fd481a3718eec3d429.jpg
Damien was watching Viola closely. He knew she wasn't his biggest fan, he hadn't done anything to her, she just assumed he was a waste of space, but she was a stupid bastard girl who was just as much a waste of space as he was if that was her logic. Woman this is why he couldn't be with most of them stupid and brain dead when it came to important things and opinions of people they didn't even know. He looked over exasperated when Alys stepped in. She said that he had wanted to speak to her, she seemed really anxious that he not talk to the bastard girl. Which made him even more suspicious.

He glanced at the bastard girl what was she hiding, she got her excuse to leave though. She was acting sweet,but he knew all too well. He nods "see you soon."He said hiding the anger building, he had her cornered and now she slipped away. He turned to the maid and sighed with a nodded. He rubbed his head. He walked over and grabbed a drink off a tray. Sitting down with her he sighed and rubbed his head."Look I am sorry about how I treated you earlier. I want to apologize so I am very sorry, but forget what you saw and or heard please. I am just trying to protect my family. This could be disaster for all the queen already wants to get rid of my mother and me. Which backfire on The king and possibly my brother and then you. I was just trying to keep you from having to be apart of this crazy ass mess. Look I have to go talk to the ladies in waiting, part of what I been asked to do. I have a feeling she is hiding something. "Thanks for talking with me, I know you don't like me very much,but I really was trying to protect you and them."He said.

Damien got up and nods to her."Remember forget what you saw. It will be better for everyone. I have some more ladies in waiting to talk to."He said. Damien went to get up when she stopped him. "Yes is there something you wanted to talk about? your acting a bit strange, are you hiding something?"He asked and watched her. He sighed. " Look if it isn't about the Italian Queen assassin information it can wait if it's nothing big or important you can keep that hidden. It's not my place to know. I just want answers about the assassin." He said and stood. "Relax whatever your trying hard to hide throw it out with the other stuff." He said and gave her a genuine smile. "Have a good rest of you evening Alys." He told her.
Mentioned/Interacted:Chalres @Wyborn , Mother, brother, Alys @Iceydaze , Ice Queen @~Dark Disney~ , Aless @PhantomThief715 , and Viola @DANAsaur

[Bg=black]

aC7YYG7.gif

Sasha was in the middle of sampling various delicacies and having his fill of wine when his attention was pulled away by the young queen herself. With the assistance of her audible concern, the wine washed away the fire she had ignited before. Moreover, if he were to continue to sulk about something so minuscule, it'd ruin the relations he and his father hoped to build with Italy. "I'm alright. Social events have never gotten along with me. It will take some time to become accustomed to it." Aleksandr idly swirled the wine in his cup in a circular motion, as she finished up her slice of cake. By the time she cleared her plate, he had finished his drink and set it on the table.

When she invited him to dance, he wanted to refuse or at least make a snarky remark about her saving her first dance for Damien. However, her bright eyes and enchanting smile completely disarmed him. For a reason he could not place his finger on, he couldn't bring himself to be angry at her for long. The warm feeling of familiarity he found in those blue eyes had washed him in a peculiar wave of comfort he could not help but be attracted to. "It would be my honor, your Grace. Don't fret too much about before. That's all water under the bridge."

He returned the offer with a helpless smile of his own. Taking her hand in his, he whisked her away to the dance floor. The prince led with grace and clarity, drawing the eyes of many observers as they moved back to give the two room to enjoy themselves. "I'm sorry if I worried you. I just have a lot on my mind right now. But, you have my attention now. Would you like to finish that stroll? I did promise you a trip to the Lunar garden after all." He offered the rest of his night to her as he twirled her, her lovely red dress fanning out beautifully like a spider lily in bloom.

Alys refused to believe his apology was sincere. She had long heard many things about his reputation and would not accept what lay before her without definite proof. 'If he were truly sorry, he'd reign in that temper of his..' She thought to herself begrudgingly and conveniently forgot to apologize. Moreover, seeing as he held no interest in her matters, she breathed a sigh of relief and moved onto the food table where her master previously stood, surprised to have found him gone. Alys looked all over but he had already been swept away by the music and hidden within the large crowd.

"Wonderful.." she grumbled and prepared a plate suited to the French Queen's tastes. If she could not serve her master, she may as well make an attempt to please his mother. One look at her and the maid could tell she wasn't in the greatest of moods. "Your majesty." Alys greeted her properly with a curtsey and offered the platter full of a variety of delicacies and a cup of wine. "Would you like some? I'm sure his highness would like you to nourish yourself and preserve your healthy constitution." Knowing better to bring up the king, she brought up Sasha instead, hoping it would help lighten the French Queen's mood.

Sasha~ French Palace: Banquet
Alys~ French Palace: Banquet
[color= #B0D1F8]Interactions:[/color] Italian Queen @PhantomThief715
Ice Queen @~Dark Disney~
[/Bg][/Color]

• Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715
a819429af73e0ebefa6dd6292393f254--wallpaper-backgrounds-cute_20180514211921705.jpg

Alessandra smiles gently as she spins. Her laugh and smile both equally contagious as she danced. "That would be splendid. Though by the end of the night Daemon wanted to talk to me about what he found on the assassin." She says in low voice when he was close to her so only he could hear. The remainder of their dance consisted of all eyes being on them and the two having fun. People seemed to be in awe while others seemed jealous. Surely someone would try to drive them away at some point. Hopefully, they wouldn't fall for the falsified rumors or stories that would go around sooner or later. Aless makes her way to the garden with Sasha. "Its been years. How have you been?" She asks him softly as the garden comes to view.

The young Queen's eyes lit up at the sight of the garden. She pulled up her dress and ran a few feet ahead of them before twirling. Her red dress fanning out seeming to sparkle under the moonlight. She smiles before kicking off her shoes and hoping up to the the fountain edge with her dress bunched up. Aless walked along the edge with the ball of her feet. She smiled at Sasha. "Do you happen to remember chasing me around the garden when the moon was high in the sky?" She asks hopping down and sliding back into her shoes. She pulls off her mask and her eyes sparkle. She looked absolutely gorgeous under the light of the moon almost like a goddess.

Interactions:
Sasha @Iceydaze

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180620-103102_Google_20180620104412329.jpg

Meanwhile the Royal Designer wonders thought the ball admiring all the fabrics at play in the room. You had Velvet, Chiffon, Georgette, Crepe, Satin, Organza, Tulle, Charmeuse, Taffeta, Organdy, Lace, Muslin and Neoprene. Oh the Neoprene. You couldnt forget the beauiful embority and sparkling jewels and gems. He was in a designer's wonderland. Of course no one elses could compare to his but that was besides the point when he was presented with so much inspiration. However one dress caught his attention and not in the good way either. It was god awful, the fabric was horrific and he was surprised the stitching held. He had asked the woman who made and at the reply she clicks his tongue walking away with a shake of his head. "Such a horrendous gown." He says to himself walking outside to fine Aralia standing with Oliver.

"Aralia! I knew this would look dazzling on you!" He says. Jean more or less felt like a proud father, then again his clothing where like his children. His eyes seemed to sparkle at the sight of her in his dress under ththe beaming moonlight. "I hope you like it. Same goes for you Oliver! You look so handsome I could eat you up!" The Male beams "Sorry I didn't get the change to welcome you back darling properly."

Interaction: Aralia Oliver @~Dark Disney~

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho

Oliver and Dahlia

Mentioned: Aralia and Andreu
Interactions: each other

Dahlia had no ill intentions tonight and she hoped they would just talk and catch up after so many years. So many years passed by and he felt like a stranger to her. As she sat there was a lot of silence between them. Breaking the silence she speaks. "May I ask, what's on your mind as to why we're both here alone? Something must be on your mind. You only did this when you couldn't say it in front of others." She said softly as she walked over to him and poured herself a glass of wine.

Oliver sat and sighed."Just wanted some peace and quiet a lots happened in one day." He said and leaned back as he poured a glass of wine for himself. They had sat in silence as he stared at the table unsure what to say to her. The ballroom was to loud and here was almost too quiet. " so tell me more about yourself and what you been doing?" he asked as he finally looked at her with a small smile.

"I can imagine and me showing up unexpectedly was one of them." Looking down at her glass as she ran a ringer over the rim. "Well. My skills in some areas have increased and others like archery not so much. Been travelling and doing various things as a lady in waiting. Not much to really say. You have done well for yourself. But I do know that look, I've seen it before." She said and doing her best to change the conversation. "M'lord, do you find me attractive?" Doing her best to bring up the topic of courting.

"Not like I asked to be a Lord,but I served well and was awarded so was my brother." He said. "I can help you with the bow and arrow aspect." He said. He looked at her as she asked him what he thought of her looks. His eyebrows frowned a minute. "Look? You are beautiful, Yes Milady your attractive?"He leaned forward"Why do you ask?" He asked her.

"You earned it as did your brother. Just curious, no reason." She placed her wine glass down and played with her hands nervously. "Thank you, I would appreciate that and possibly some other things too when I think of it." She stood up and began to pace trying to think of the best way to explain it but no words came to mind. She had her arms folded across her chest with a solemn look on her face as she waited. "It's been too long and well I have no idea what to to talk about. It's best I should return to the ball." She said picking her mask up and putting it back on hoping he would stop her.

Standing as she stood. He sighed. "Sorry I am normally better than this you just surprised me and your so damn beautiful words slipped from my brain." He said and grabbed her hand gently and pulled her to him turning her to face him. "Forget returning to the ball, stay with me." He said. "I was wondering if your parents have a marriage proposal for you yet?" He asked. "If not I would like to court you." He leaned in and kissed her lips gently.

"Oh thank you and you're quite handsome yourself." She said softly keeping her eyes away from him. Dahlia looked at him as he took her hand and pulled her to him. She lifted her head when he made her look at him. "Are you sure? I don't want to overstay my welcome." She answered as she took off her mask once more. "Marriage proposal, no I don't have one." Her eyes widened as he mentioned him courting her and was taken aback when he kissed her. Closing her eyes she gave in to the kiss and kissed him back. Pulling away softly she held his hand. "Lord Howl I would be honored."

He smiled and holds out his hand,"care for a garden walk beautiful it is a nice evening." He told her as he held her. They walked for the door. He walked down for one of the gardens. He pulled out a red rose from one of the bushes and handed it to her. "For you." he said softly.

"A walk sounds lovely. Are you sure the royal family won't miss us?" She asked taking his hand letting him hold her. Staying at his side she could hear the music from the ball and looking up she noticed another standing on the balcony. "Seems like your brother is swooning Aralia." Taking the rose from him and smelling it. "I must admit I was not expecting you to ask me that tonight. Even though it is my goal to meet someone while I'm here. In the past we had shared a mutual attraction towards another." She said as she continued to walk. She stopped when a certain flower caught her attention and she took in the smell of it. It brought back memories of their younger years. "Do you remember when you first brought me out here? A black dahlia was in bloom, awfully rare. I still have that flower it's in my journal. Not a day goes by when I think of you. I just worry that both crowns won't approve of our courtship. Even though your duties require your attention." So many thoughts were going through their head as they continued their romantic walk through the garden. She had figured that Andreu was playing the same card as his brother.

Oliver snorted softly and looked at her. "They are royals they don't see past their own noses most of the time." He said and stretched. "Damien has everything under control. If something goes down." Oliver said and walked with her. Oliver looked up and smirked."yeah they were meant for on another, I think they work well together." He smiled as she took it, he slipped his hands in her and gently walked with her. "I know sudden, but I saw my chance and you are more than just a pretty face you have so much more going for you. As you said we share a mutual attraction for one another." He said. He kept walking with her and looked where she looked. He smiled his mind had gone to the first time he brought her out here when they were younger.

His mind went back to that day. They all been playing around and taken something from the kitchen, he dragged her with him as they ran laughing through the gardens. They accidentally fallen and rolled under the rare Black Dahlia bush. He lay on his back laughing and sighed. He looked up to see one in bloom and plucked it handing it to her. "For you" He told her. It was the first time he felt something for her other than being friends.

"yeah I remember it all, We stolen a apple from the kitchen and wound up hiding out here."Oliver smirked a slightly drooping flower. It was still very pretty and alive it just gotten to heavy for its stem. He plucked it and turned to her as he pushed her back gently and slipped it onto her ear. "Trust me you never been far from my mind. I think The crown will have No say who I court. Considering I am a Lord not a royal, and I am a Knight,but I have more choice over who I court than I did before. I can do my duties just fine courting or not. No need to worry yourself over any of this." He told her.

Dahlia smiled and nodded. "Just as long I'm with you I'm safe" She told him. "Well In that case I have nothing to worry about." But she did have this feeling that someone else besides Andreu and aralia were watching them but of course she didn't mention it. "I think so too. Aralia has always been fond of him." As he took her hand she rested her head on his arm enjoying the moment together. "Well I'm glad you took the chance before anyone else did. And I'm glad nothing has changed between us."

A smile crossed her face that was the same day he gave her the nickname. But now it had more meaning to her than ever before. A small chuckle escaped her lips. "Yes I remember it well. We hid till the coast from Ms. Edwards was clear. Except that your hair was shorter then." As he stuck the flower behind her ear. "That you do. We have more freedom to decide than they do. I won't, you have my word." Kissing his cheek softly and made her way over to the bench. Her feet were starting to hurt. "I might be able to do one last dance before the night ends." She said.

He held out his hand to her as he stepped back. "Last dance of the evening my Black Dahlia." He said and winked as he led her to the gazebo and pulled her in tight. The music trickled out and he turned her gently and pulled her back in.

She took his hand gracefully as he helped She smiled and walked with him to the gazebo. In that moment everything around her faded. All she cared was him in this very moment. When he pulled her in tight she looked at him deeply in the eyes. She had danced till the music ended and stayed in his arms. "I wish I could spend more time with you tonight. But I do need to take these shoes off and after my travels I still feel a bit tired." Frowning a bit even though she would see him tomorrow. Tonight she and aralia would be up talking about their times with the Howl twins.

Oliver smiled gently at her and twirled her again. Once the music ended he bowed. "Sleep well My Lady. I shall see you tomorrow." He said. He walked her back to where there were crowds and let her go. His eyes followed her before he went to grab a glass of wine.

Dahlia was an excellent dancer and he made a great dance partner. Twirling back into him her hand was on his chest as she took in his scent one more time. "You as well. Indeed we shall." Back inside the ballroom the crowd had dwindled. She said her goodnight to him and gave him a curtsy. Inside the room she saw her friend sitting on the bed. Sitting down next to her she took her shoes off and sighed. Both of them had a lovely evening and changed into their clothes to sleep.

Andreu and Aralia
Mentions: Dahlia and Oliver
Interactions: Jean @PhantomThief715

Aralia blushed as Andreu commented on how she turned out to be radiantly beautiful. She moved the small strand of hair that had escaped back. "Well thank you so much." she said. "Out of all the male nobles here, you have grown to be very handsome."She said smiling and sipped her wine. She was leaning in the balcony and enjoying his company. "So what have you been up to Lord Andreu Howl?" She asked as she watched him gently. Aralia was articulate and knew how to keep the conversation going even if they weren't able to come with anything. She had slipped her hand in Andreus gently she was hoping he be the one she would court. Something just sparked in her when she saw him. It was as if she never left.

Aralia jumped half out of her skin and held onto Andreu a bit. She was surprised at Jean popping out of nowhere. "Thanks Jean it looks amazing you did a wonderful job I love it." She said happily. She hugged him and blushed as he complimented her and welcomed her back. "I am more than happy to be back thank you again, your design is flawless and amazing. I couldn't ask for more. You definitely out did yourself." She said smiling and nudged Andreu. "Also he may look like Oliver but its his twin brother Andreu." She said smiling gently.

Andreu gave her a smile and kissed her hand. "Oh thank you. I guess those genes run in the family. I mean even my twin has grown attractive as well. Well I'm a knight, lord and second in command to my brother. They king offered me the role captain but I turned it down and Oliver took it. It's much easier that way. He likes to be in control and he has more leadership skills than I do. What about yourself?" He smiled and held her hand. He had hopes of courting her and he couldn't risk the chance of losing that opportunity tonight.

He placed his hand around her when she got startled by Jean. He turned around when she nudged him and shook his hand before she hugged. "She does look beautiful and great work on the suit as well." He said. "Oliver is in the gardens with Dahlia." Giving them a small wave and turned back to face Jean "We may look alike from the back. But remember I dyed my hair to help you tell us apart. But it is dark out and there is not much light out here. So it's understandable." Smiling to him. Still a lot of people managed to confuse the two of them. It was normal for being an identical twin.

They talked to Jean a bit longer before he moved on. She turned to Andreu and smiled gently. "Me Just bad at being a lady in waiting. I don't know how to do half what I am supposed to. I do know how to hold a bow and sword and use them. May not be great with a sword I do have the basics." She said. She smiled at him gently. "I don't think I could just be a proper lady as my parents want." Aralia told him.

Andreu stroked her cheek once they were alone to together. "I'll teach you how you to use a bow and sword. Well it's never too late to practice or learn." He looked her in the eyes. "You will be and not everyone is perfect or proper. All that matters is you doing your best at your role." Kissing the top of her hand gently once more. "You're beautiful and smart. Someone like yourself must have someone to court."

Aralia bit her lip as she watched him and smiled. "I know how to use both just not great with a sword." She said. Blushing softly she shook her head No. "No, No ones courting me at the moment in time. Why do you want to?" she asked him as her blue crystal eyes lay on him. Her lips curled in a soft smile.

"I can help you get better at them. If you wish." Andreu remarked knowing its a good skill to have incase of anything being in self defense or the queen is in harm's way and no one else is around to protect her. "I would like to court you. I know I will regret this if I don't." He held both of her hands as his eyes laid on her not wanting her to leave his side for the rest of the night. "We have so many fond memories together when we were younger, it only seems right to gain more and who knows maybe one day even marry. But again that comes with the permission of the crown which will happen in due time." He told her and leaned against the railing once more to scan the area. "The night is ending perhaps one more dance unless your feet can't take it anymore." He said.

Aralia nods. "I will take you up on that definitely." She said and leaned back on the balcony. "You would, Would you? I would like that." she said softly. Her hands in his, she looked up in his eyes. "We do have many memories, I think you taught me to shoot a bow." she said and winked at him. "I am sure the crown will say yes." She said. "Why wouldn't they many allies is good." she said. They released each others hands and leaned on the balcony railing. "One last dance sounds lovely." She said.

A smile crossed his face, brushing a stray piece of her hair from her eyes. "Yes, I would. That I did. You were watching me and were quite curious about it too. Yes, but they can also be snobs about it too with But let's not worry about that now." Pulling her close to him, he started to dance with her. The music was soft and slow almost to that of a waltz. "I'm sure my brother will want to have a drink me with after this and you my lady must be exhausted." He said as the music stopped and gave her a bow. "Rest well, I shall see you sometime tomorrow." Andreu led her back inside and saw a few other males including his brother drinking and talking. He watched her leave the ballroom and poured himself a drink and joined the others.

Aralia let him take her hand dance with her. It was a slow tune that was wonderful and gentle to listen to, it was a small waltz. She curtsied to him when the music stopped. Her head lightly bowed. "You as My Lord. Have a good evening see you tomorrow." she said. Making her way away from him, she lifted her skirt as she made her way up the steps to the room where she and Dahlia shared a space. Going to the bathing room Aralia change into her nightwear and went to her room shutting the door softly behind her.

Andreu and Oliver Howl
Interactions: Each Other
Mentions: Jean @PhantomThief715, Dahlia and Aralia

Andreu walked up to his brother and patted him on the shoulder. "Fine night brother. How did it go with Lady Dahlia. Seemed like you two enjoyed yourselves. I wonder if Jean knew that we would more than likely court them. Matching outfits. So typical of him." Andreu said as he took a sip of his drink. He was all giddy and happy to finally be courting a lady that he liked and adored. Most of them he tried to court were too much for him but Aralia was perfect.

Oliver looked over when he felt his brothers hand on his shoulder. "Fine evening indeed." He said. "We did you enjoy your evening with Aralia?" He asked. "Jean knows things even we don't." He said and smiled. He held a goblet and lifted it to his brother. "To a charming evening with two of the loveliest ladies in the castle." He said and sipped his ale. "So how was your evening with your lady?" Oliver asked.

"I enjoyed it very much as she did." He chuckled. "That is true brother, Jean even mistook me for you." He said with a chuckle and smiled as he raised his glass to his brother. "Promise me one thing brother, no more chasing women now that you are with her. I know how you get." He said. "I hate to see Lady Dahlia get hurt and she leaves because of you." Giving him a brotherly warning. "Yes, to a charming evening with the loveliest ladies in the castle." Clinking his goblet with his brother and taking as sip of his ale. "Very pleasant, mainly talked and reminisced on the old days. it was if she never left. She in fact spotted the two of you in the garden. How was your time with her?" Knowing they wouldn't be sleeping much after this but they did have training and patrols in the morning.

Oliver smiled at him. "I am glad, and promise no more chasing woman." he said. "It was a good evening, she is as beautiful as I remember." He said. "We should probably go get some sleep early morning tomorrow." he said."Good. Its nice to see you this happy again. They both are as we remember." Andreu remarked. "Yes we should." He walked out of the ballroom with him and to their respective rooms. Each said their good nights and Andreu changed out his clothes and crawled into bed. He had a hard time falling asleep and stayed awake most of the night thinking about Aralia. But eventually he passed out.

Last edited:

Aralia and Dahlia
Mentions:Oliver and Andreu
Interactions: each other

Leaving the ballroom she lifted her dress to prevent herself from tripping on it as she walked up the stairs to the shared room. She wasn't too far behind her friend, she heard water running from behind the bathroom door. Sitting on the bed she took her shoes off and massaged her feet "Aralia, may I come in and join you?" She asked wanting to discuss their nights with the Howl twins. She couldn't believe that upon in a several hours of her arrival she was now courting the captain of the guard and army. Slipping out her dress carefully, she poured her herself a glass of water and stepped into the bathroom wearing a robe once she received an answer. Stepping in she sighed and relaxed letting the warm water ease her muscles. "How was your time with Andreu? He couldn't take his eyes off you the entire night." She said giggling as her time with Oliver would not leave her tonight. Sweet dreams were to be had if she was able to fall asleep easily enough.

Aralia had taken off her dress and admired it as it hung on the hanger. Her eyes went over it Jean had done a fabulous job as always. He was a wonderful man and knew exactly what she wanted, he had fabricated her look as she always dreamed. She was glad to be back where the dressmaker knew what he was doing. She definitely missed the man and his amazing looks he could give her here in court. Her dress maker was good, but nothing like Jean.

Stepping away from admiring the dress, she ran the water into the bath and waited for it to fill up before gently slipping into the warm water. She had bathed before hand, but she Also wanted to relax and reflect on her evening with Andreu. Her head looked to the door as a voice came through. She nodded and realized duh Dahlia couldn't see her. "Yes, that's fine, plenty of room." she said. It wasn't like there wasn't and who cared if she shared with her, they were woman and it happened all the time at bath houses. Aralia looked up as soon as Dahlia entered the water and asked her how her evening had gone. " Wonderful, he is nice I forgot how pleasant and unpleasant court could be. How about you? How was your evening with Oliver? He was definitely enamored with you this evening." She asked enjoying the warmth of the water.

"Both of them are nice. And yes it is. I too forgot what it was like. Such a lovely night, a bit awkward at first. But once we were outside it felt natural as if years off separation never happened. Oliver has always been like that way with me, even as kids he couldn't keep his eyes off me. Well it also includes the fact that he asked me to court him, which is why he was the way he was tonight. Andreu was the same with you tonight. He couldn't keep his eyes off you either." She answered. "Tomorrow will be interesting because I'm sure by now everyone in court knows. But then again some of the other ladies would more than likely be jealous. I just hope Oliver is able to settle down. He used to swoon and charm other females when I wasn't around." She added getting a little worried.

"He asked to Court you wow that's an honor he is an amazing guy." Aralia said softly."No He definitely couldn't keep his eyes off me. Though I couldn't take mine from him either." Aralia said and smiled as she sat up and started to wash her arm and body."Tomorrow should be interesting and hmm maybe they do and maybe they don't know. We don't know that."She said as she went under a minute to get her hair wet."Give the guy the benefit of the doubt, he has been a knight and they don't really get much of a say, so he probably just slept around ." She said. "I am sure Andreu hasn't been celibate since my absence. I don't hold that against him. As long as he doesn't do it around me I am okay." She told her. She washed her hair next than the rest of her body. Before she stepped out and slipped a robe around her body.

She nodded and sunk into the tub some more "He is indeed and yes. I wasn't expecting that tonight and well it was a spur of the moment. Huge honor." She smiles and held her friend's hand sitting back up. "Did he ask you as well?" Noticing the look on her face as they spoke about it. Dahlia took the extra cloth and began to wash her body. "I guess we'll find out tomorrow. Trust me I am and I suppose your right. I can't get jealous over his past even if he did sleep around." She said as she undid her hair and got it wet. "Well when you put it that way. Andreu could have but again we don't know what they did during our absences as you said." She remarked as she washed her hair and the rest of her body. Once she was dried off she put on her nightgown. Walking to her dress that she laid out on the bed she hung it up and ran her fingers over the peacock pattern she could still smell his scent. Letting out a sigh she crawled into bed. "We got lucky tonight." She said as she laid on her back looking up at the ceiling.

Aralia smiled and nodded her head."He asked to court me." She told her friend and went to dry off and get into her nightgown. She softly closed the Bedroom door. Making her way to her bed, she blew out the candle as she slipped into the sheets. She smiled lightly. " That we did good night Dahlia." She said and rolled to her side to sleep.

"Oh wow, Aralia that's fantastic! You must be happy as well." She said all excitedly to her friend. Once the light was out her thoughts went to Oliver. "Good night Aralia." She said trying to let sleep take over her. Sweet dreams were to be had and morning came quicker than she thought.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: PhantomThief715
[Bg=black]

aC7YYG7.gif

Her words eased the sense of doubt from before as he realized that that dance he witnessed was nothing more than a convenient way to bring up a serious matter without alerting their guests. With the uncomfortable feeling more or less gone, he relaxed and stopped overthinking Alessandra and Damien's relationship. Sasha nodded in understanding and admired his older brother's quick work. "Rest assured, I won't keep you all night." He spoke in jest as he led her to the garden.

The Lunar Garden had always brought Aleksandr a sense of calm. Its tranquil atmosphere was more to his tastes than the stuffiness of the ballroom. The flowers in the garden were all night bloomers. From night phlox to exported wisteria, no flower was neglected and each and every one of them had the ability to leave a person breathless. Yet for some reason, what stunned him into forgetting to answer her were not the flowers but the queen who had playfully hopped onto the edge of the fountain, her dress bunched up, revealing her lovely slender legs. Normally, such untamed behavior would leave him repulsed but when it came to Aless, it felt natural. Her childlike innocence drew him ever closer.

Aleksandr was about to help her down when she hopped off herself and removed her mask, revealing a set of eyes that could take a man's soul. The way her blue eyes reflected the moonlight made her look nearly ethereal. Completely enchanted, he couldn't help but reach a hand out to tuck a strand of her hair that had loosened upon her decent back behind her ear. With his other hand, he grabbed a moonflower and set it over the strand to keep it in place.

"It's strange but don't recall such a time." Breaking the silence, a faint smile pulled at his lips, his gaze clear and distant as he tried to recall the memories she spoke of. It was all for nought. Even when he tried to remember any other event, he found nothing at all. It was as if a cloud shrouded it all. Taking her hands in his, he rubbed the back of them as if to console her. In the end, however, it was him being consoled as her smooth hands rested almost naturally in his palms. "It's really peculiar. Perhaps one day I will remember but if I am unable to, I hope we can remain on good terms and make better memories in the days to come."

French Palace: Banquet>Lunar Garden
[color= #B0D1F8]Interactions:[/color]Italian Queen
[/Bg][/Color]

Alessandra sat down on the edge of the fountain
with her mask on her lap along with her own hands. Her gaze up at the full moon and the stars sparking like diamonds. She was snapped out of her daze however when Sasha reach a hand out to tuck a strand of her hair that had loosened. She watched him as he grabbed a moonflower and set it over the strand to keep it in place. Her hand quickly reached up to gently touch the flower now in her hair.

"Moonflower." She whispers softly before looking down at her that were now fitting perfectly in his. "I don't blame you. Your life is full of all sorts of other things you need to remember. Though it saddens me you don't remember, I hope you at least have a sort of familiarly about my words." She smiles softly up at him. "You use to call me moonflower. Something about how I reminded you of the flower. It was rather cute. That was around the time I called you Sasha. I mean honestly how many actually know you by that name and call you by it?" She asks him.

Aless leans over and plants a soft kiss on his cheek. "So long as we believe in one another I can see us becoming invincible. Just remember one thing Sasha, I'll never betray you. And it's not even the whole my country relies on this marriage, its because I would never want to hurt you. You don't remember us but you'll always be held dear to me. You best believe I won't go down without a fight."

She gives him a gentle smile before glancing up at the sky once again. The young queen closes her eyes as a weak breeze passes by. Her long raven hair blowing gently along with her dress. The leaves and flowers of the garden move in the slightest as the water behind them ripples gently. It might have been a cold winter night but she was enjoying the breeze. "I want to make many more memorable moments with you my Prince." She says opening her eyes her brilliant blue gaze falls on him "I also hope you will let loose and have fun even if it's only when we are alone like now."

The young Italian Queen leans over resting her head on the Heir to the French thrones shoulder. The two where now sitting rather close and simply enjoying the silance until the breeze got a lot colder. She simply wraps her arms around herself. "Jean really should have made me something to wear over my arms." She giggles slightly before standing. "We should find Daemon and find out what he wanted to tell me. I want you to come with me... Will you?" Her voice was soft and like any other time carried a heavy accent. There was no doubt she was Italian blood with her dark hair, brilliant eyes, curved figure, and hypnotic voice. She awaited his answer before making her way to the garden closet to the ball room where she would find Daemon standing.

Interactions: Aleksandr @Iceydaze
Mentions: Daemon @~Dark Disney~[/fonts]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Iceydaze

Viola Romano-Aldobrandini

Lady in Waiting

Mentions:
Italian Queen | French Prince

Now alone in the many ballroom balcony, the italian silverette leaned on the marbled railing and sighed. Tonight's banquet may be boring but at the same time nerve racking. How could she not feel that way when she knew who's trying to assasinate the Italian Queen? That she have some sort of connection with it? She might not be showing her worries but in her very core she knew she was stricken with fear. In fact, she could barely pull herself together when she encountered Damien. Thank heavens the wine calmed me down. If I trembled even just a second in front of that fool. Who knows what he'll think

A gust of the night wind kissed her skin, distracting her from her thoughts. "Maybe it would be best to leave all my worries be" she murmured, deciding to enjoy the night instead.

Viola then looked at the night sky. Even though she doesn't like France, she had to admit the French night sky is mesmerizing. Matte charcoal black uncontrollably covered in thousands and millions of bright specks. Viola loved that she can see star, after star, after star, a never ending void of light that projects no means of guidance in her eyes. She then casted her eyes below only to see the gardens. Oh how magnificent it was under the illuminating lights of the moon! The leaves sparkled and the flowers were in bloom. She couldn't help but wish she could take a walk with someone down there. And by someone, she meant..

"Aleksandr?" Her brows furrowed upon catching a glimpse of the French Prince, accompanied by the Italian Queen.

She knew she shouldn't interrupt nor dare to follow their path but envy clawed at her chest. Why can't I be her? was her first thought. I know I shouldn't ask for the Prince's attention for I am nothing but a lowly lady in waiting and yet..somehow.. I cannot help but wish to have the Prince's attention to myself.. Even if just for a short while

Without a thought, Viola bunched up her skirt and began making her way to the gardens while trying to be as quiet as possible. She can't let the Queen know she's trying to eavesdrop to their conversation! After all, Queen Alessandra had quite a temper. Who knows what she'll do to her if she finds out?

The female then hid behind the bushes and watched the scene unfold.

Seeing the two together being intimate sent aharp unbearable pain in her chest. As if a dagger went through her heart only to get twisted. "This is a mistake.." she then murmured upon hearing the Queen ask the prince to come with her before hiding herself further into the bushes and sitting inside of it.

I can't believe I'm letting myself feel these things..

"Maybe this is the reason why I like stars.."
she murmured while casting her eyes back to the night sky "It reminds me so much of Aleksandr. How he shines brightly and yet, all I can do is look at him from far away."

"Oh how low have I sunk.. This is my first day in France and yet here I am, hiding in the bushes feeling sad if not lonely."

Last edited:
Damien
Mentions: Viola @DANAsaur
Interactions: Aless @PhantomThief715

After doing as his father had asked m, damien went to look for Viola or any of the other females. Some people had left including the twins. The rest of the evening he stayed out of sight and on his own. He drank only a bit of wine and just kept an eye out, he saw His brothers servant speaking to the Queen. He glared at her and than looked around for his mother to make sure she was okay. He sighed and walked out of the ballroom walking up the steps to his room, he changed from his nice clothes to his regular clothes. Finally heading back down he made his way around making sure all was good.

Damien walked to the gardens, and made his way around. He seen the Italian Queen and his brother and went to walk away when he spotted purple among the leaves and raised a eyebrow. He watched and saw it was Viola watching his brother and the Queen. He saw the look she was giving his brother and made a disgusted look. She judged him and here she was swooning over her Queens betrothed. He rolled his eyes disgusted and walked away, his men were following the Queen. He went to go do something other things before he had to meet up with the queen.

Damien went to the garden he be meeting the Queen at he sat waiting his head down as he was lost in thought. He looked up when he heard footfall. Damien stood his hand on his sword till he saw Alessandra. " My Queen." He said and bowed his head as he knelt and kissed her hand. "Come we will not be talking here. I took the Liberty of saddling a horse for you." He said and nods to the horses.

Last edited:

Distemper and Andreu
Mentions: Alys @Iceydaze
Interactions: Andreu and Ice Queen​

The Queen had been sitting down glaring as she started to drink some wine. She was pissed off at her husband, but she still wouldn't let that whore ruin her marriage or her sons claim to the throne. Distemper looked as Alys came up to her with a plate. She smiled gently."Thank you my dear, but I am okay." She said as her sons servant brought her a plate. As the night went on she kept Alys around. When the ball started to wind down she looked at Alys. " Come with me."She said and gave the girl no choice , but to follow her. She had Alys undo her hair and help her out of her dress and slipped a robe on.

Distemper grabbed something to put her hair up and hold it tight, till she took it down. Finally dismissing the girl to go do something with her time. When Alys was gone, she made her way down the hall to Damiens room. She poked her head in to see he wasn't in. Distemper frowned she have to change her plans a bit. She thought on it a moment and than figured she go to the Twin Lords that resided under her roof. She wouldn't do anything with Oliver he probably over power her and she be on the chopping block no the younger of the two. Making her way to the younger if the two brothers room, she slipped in and closed the door locking it. Slowly stepping over to his bed she bent over and looked down. "Andreu wake up."She said softly. Her hand ran down his chest to get him up she was still clothed in her robe. When he woke she slipped onto the bed and pulled the hair piece out letting her hair flow down around her shoulders. She put the hair piece to his throat it was actually a hair dagger. "Eh no calling for help and no moving away from me."She said and slowly slipped her robe off and slipped over him straddling him.

"You tell anyone I will make the Bitch of a Irish woman you like, her life a living hell here in court and frame her for crimes. Now you will have sex with me whenever I want, you will report to me about anything you here. Got it?" She said putting the blade to his neck.

Andreu had no idea that he was being watched by the Queen. He had fallen asleep on his back while reading. At first he thought it was Aralia when he heard a female voice and felt a hand down his chest. Opening his eyes, he saw the queen hovering him and felt a cool piece of steel against his neck when she straddled him. He was about to reach for his dagger when she told him not move. He listened to her bidding not happy with the circumstances. "You woke me up to be a pawn in your games and to have sex with you. I'm not going to be your spy. I follow orders from my brother and Damien not from you." He hisses and felt the dagger dig deeper into his skin. He was vulnerable, pissed and exhausted. Deep down he hoped that Aralia was okay and worried for her safety along with his brother's and Dahlia's.

Distemper threw her head back in dark cold laughter. "Oh,but my dear you will take orders from me. Unless you want something to happen to the Irish Slut, Your brother or even Damien. You are my Pawn and you will listen to me. Now be a good man and shut your mouth." She said.

He had the strength to kick her out but the cards were against him. "You wouldn't drag my brother or Damien into this." Andreu knew that she already despised Damien which made him go into a deeper hole. He sighed and went silent at her words. "As you wish my queen." He said through gritted teeth doing his best not to be disrespectful. He was already plotting on how to get his brother alone and tell him about this and make sure that Damien and Aralia would be safe. He laid back down and took a deep breath as he surrendered to her. This was going to piss him off even more since he was not as sexual as his brother. This went beyond his ideals of doing things against his will. There was no way he could tell the king that his own wife entered his bedroom and has sex against his will. His own head would be on a spike and in turn send his brother into a fire of rage.

With a small smirk of triumph, she pressed her lips to him and her body slipping under the sheet.

~~~~~~~

Picking up her robe she held his chin and kissed him. "Remember not a word." She said, as she wrapped her robe around her body and flipped her hair over her shoulder. Making her way out of his room and down the hall to her room, she closed her room and went to lay down satisfied with herself and the amazing time she had with Andreu.

After she left Andreu felt humiliated and used. He tried to sleep but couldn't. Letting out a growl of frustration. Anything that would make this better would be telling his brother or even talking to her. Getting out of bed he punched the wall and grabbed his quiver and bow to make his way down to the training grounds to shoot a few targets. Even that didn't help he grabbed his horse and went for a ride where he was far enough from the castle and let out a scream so no one would be woken up. Pacing after the scream he climbed back on his horse and made his way back. It was about 4 in the morning when he managed to fall back asleep.

xA6A9xA.gif
No matter how many sweets Adelais consumed, everything tasted bitter as the ever present guilt and disappointment weighed down on her heart. Her fists clenched into little balls as she tried to force herself to yield to the Queen's actions once more. It was fine if the woman scolded Damien but to strike him in front of so many pairs of eyes, how could Adelais even begin to bear it? It would have been better if the queen directed her aggression upon her instead. Perhaps if she had, Charlemagne would have actually had done something about it.​
Unable to forgive either sovereigns, Adelais slipped away from the ballroom and made her way to the palace gardens. There was nothing else with as much power to calm her than her beloved garden. As she reached it, she began to recall the times back when Charlemagne first brought her to the palace.​
Adelais was pregnant with their first child at that time. Though Charlemagne was busy with getting used to running the court, he still somehow managed to meet with her every now and then. On a particular summer's day, she was busy tending to the garden when Charlemagne snuck up on her, causing her to get her fingers pricked by thorns in the process. He was so worried about her and the child coming to harm, if she hadn't managed to calm him then, there probably wouldn't be a garden to tend to.​
After tending to her wounds and much convincing, he finally settled and carried her around so she could give him a tour of the garden. Her years worth of experience tending to herbs and plants kicked in and brought Charlemagne into a world he would never have quite enough time to appreciate fully. At the end of the tour, they paused by plants many didn't even dare plant so close to the palace. They were toxic and often had properties that were fatal when ingested.​
"Medicine and poison go hand in hand. In many ways they are the same thing. If you take too much medicine, you get poisoned. Likewise, there are many poisons that counteract against other toxins or may prove beneficial if supplemented with other herbs in small amounts." She once explained their importance with enthusiasm, vaguely aware of the other party's indifference on the matter yet not caring in the slightest.​
Back during those peaceful times, she never would have considered poisoning another intentionally. However, change is the most consistent force known to man. She was no longer the naive girl she was back then. A month after that incident, her first child disappeared, and ever since Damien was born, he lived the life of a bastard child, scorned by all. There were good times. The two made what they could make of it and tried to live peacefully.​
Unfortunately, none of that mattered to Distemper. The French Queen always went out of her way to make their life hell and frankly, Adelais had long grown sick of it. Charlemagne shielded them here or there but there was no way he could make time to protect them 24/7. Even if he appointed his personal guards, who would possibly dare to stand up to the queen for the sake of a mistress and a bastard who held no power of their own?​
Adelais refused to lose another child. As she mulled over the various possibilities, she settled on poisoning the crown prince. Although it wouldn't be fatal, it would leave him bedridden for days if not weeks. Perhaps if Distemper felt the panic she felt on a day to day basis, she'd lay off Damien for some time, or so she hoped.​
As she carefully thought over her plan, Adelais ran her usual routine of tending to her plants filling Sasha's medicine pouch full of the usual herbs she gave him to help nourish his health. Her actions were well practiced as she prepared the pouch. Even those who have spied on her would have noticed anything amiss as she closed the bag, simultaneously rubbing the bottom of her fingernail across the lining. When she was disposing of some moderately aged larkspur, she scratched the roots and hid the toxins underneath her fingernails for easy access.​
Naturally once the physician got ahold of the bag to inspect the herbs, he would miss the toxins rubbing against the leaves as they exited the pouch. Furthermore, with it being such a small dosage, the root particles wouldn't bring enough harm to the Prince to prove fatal, however he would suffer from a wide variety of symptoms henceforth. Even knowing this, she continued and delivered it to the maid who would hand it over to the physician first thing in the morning. With so many people capable of taking the blame, Adelais wasn't worried in the slightest. In fact, once she finished her tasks, she washed up and headed to bed with a clear conscious.​

French Palace: Garden Cottage ~> Ballroom​
Role:
King's Mistress​
Interactions:
None​