Screenshot_20180907-124721_Google_20180907130335111.jpg

Night had fallen sometime ago and deep within the castle walls lied a Male sleeping rather peacefully despite the fact a ball had been going on. The ball had been falling into its final moments as the male slept in his rather large room. It was well made but of course nothing compared to those rooms belonging to the royals. However it was far more luxurious in comparison to the maids room and mostly held similarities to Jean's. The Male laying in bed was thin and lean with platinum blonde tresses sprawled out beneither him. This man was Enzo Lamar the royal Oracle or Seer.

Deep within Enzo's subconscious mind he was walking through a forest of deep green and fog. His legs continued to carry him though the forest leaves crunching under his shoes. Soon the fog grew thick almost immediately he couldn't make out what was around him. Soon it fades and he's standing in the Lunar garden blood tainting the ever so beautiful and pure moon flowers. His eyes widen in terror at the sight before him. Though in this dream the Male could not see through his own eyes but those of another person watching him. And in that moment he sees a sobbing Alessandra over a corpse though all he could see was the white hair.

Enzo snapped out of his dream darting stright up with heavy breaths and fast heart rate. His long slender fingers clench around the fabric covering his chest. His heart was pounding almost like it was trying to break free. "The Prince!?" He finally gasps out able to finally get air into his lungs. "The Prince is going to die... and soon enough." Enzo whispers to himself.

Mentions: Queen Alessandra and French Prince @Iceydaze

Reactions: Iceydaze
a819429af73e0ebefa6dd6292393f254--wallpaper-backgrounds-cute_20180514211921705.jpg
"My Queen." Damien said and bowed his head as he knelt and kissed her hand. "Come we will not be talking here. I took the Liberty of saddling a horse for you." He said and nods to the horses.

Alessandra nods her head. Looking down upon her long and beautiful dress she gathers it in the front, and with Damien's help gets up on the horse. The young Queen swings her leg up and over the horse to ride like a man would, because fuck riding side saddle. She was capable of riding a horse normally even in a ball gown. Now that the woman was up higher she spotted a purple gown rushing back inside. She wasn't to far from where she had just been with Sasha. Viola. It was obvious she was the only one wearing purple and she knew very well it was her signature color. "Its not very ladylike to be eavesdropping." She mumbles more to herself.

Aless uses her foot and taps the side of her horse. The majestic beast trots softly next to Damien. "I have a feeling I may not like what you are going say to me tonight Damien." She says to him as they wonder further from the castle. Soon enough they had reached their destination.

Mentions: Viola @DANAsaur Dana
Interactions: Damien @~Dark Disney~

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho

aC7YYG7.gif

"I don't doubt your words, I just have no recollection of such events. It's eerie how your words fill me with nostalgia yet when I try to look back, all I get is fog." Sasha could no longer shake off the familiar feeling that made itself known the moment he first laid eyes on her. As he took some time to process it all, he felt a pair of soft warm lips press against his cheek for but a moment. It caught him by surprise. The cool wind bit at his cheeks yet the prince felt none of it as a rush of warmth spread from ear to ear, coloring them the faintest of pinks. It could be said he was unaccustomed to such actions. Even his mother never displayed such clear signs of affection.

"I-I'll keep that in mind, thanks." Sasha took a seat beside her on the fountains edge and got comfortable, silently enjoying the garden's splendor which gave off a serene kind of cold beauty beneath the moonlight. When his betrothed rested her head on his shoulder, he was startled but quickly snapped out of it when he felt her shiver slightly. As she voiced her concern, he removed his coat to protect her from the night's chill. "We'll just have to scold Jean later, won't we? Luckily enough we seem to be matching. That old schemer.." His normally monotonous voice turned playful and filled with warmth as he joked with her.

Taking a peek behind her, he noticed the moon's position and took her hand out of what felt like habit. "It is about time, isn't it?" The reluctance in his voice surprised him yet he didn't show it as he stood and adjusted his coat to fit her slender shoulders more comfortably. "I would like to go with you. However, I should probably meet with my mother. She may not show it, but she gets worried when I'm out too late. Stay safe." He planted a light kiss on her cheek in return of her previous one before hesitantly turning away with a reddened face.

After having left the Garden awkwardly, Sasha calmed himself and began to feel the chill encouraging him to make his way indoors. "She's my betrothed, what do I have to be so nervous about?" He mumbled to himself as he made his way to his mothers room, hoping to find her there. To his surprise, he didn't spot her anywhere. After coming to the conclusion that she was still watching over the banquet, Sasha gave up and went to his room to clean up and finish some paperwork.

Alys followed Distemper's instructions and tended to her with as much care and respect as she would give Sasha. When it came to removing her dress, she could not help but admire the queen's snowy pale skin that was still tender and soft despite her age. It was clear to her which parent the prince got his good looks from. It was just a pity, the king had poor taste. After undoing Distemper's hair, Alys watched as the queen put it back up herself. It puzzled her but she lacked the status to question her directly.

The queen dismissed her soon after, leaving Alys all the more curious about what she may be planning. Hiding just around the corner, she waited. The wait wasn't long and she soon heard the door open and close, the faintest sound of footsteps following. Cautiously, Alys followed along, surprised the queen would wander off in her robes. `Could it be she's going to surprise the King?` The thought was crushed when the queen made her way to Damien's room.

Alys let out a silent gasp as she watched the Queen take a peek into the room. Finding the sight revolting to the extreme, Alys backed away and fled to the safety of her bedroom where she had to lean before her bedpan and lurch helplessly as the thought of the Queen sleeping with Damien crossed her mind. It was unbearable, her stomach kept pushing to no avail. It was only after the waves of nausea subsided that Alys was able to calm herself and question all she knew about the royal family. Before heading to bed, she prayed to the lord to have mercy on the queen for falling into the vile hands of temptation.

Role:
Interactions:
Sasha:Garden>Room//Alys:Banquet>Queen's room>Room
French Prince/NPC
Sasha: Italian Queen Alys: French Queen

Mentions/Interactions: Enzo, Sasha, Queen Aless, King npc @Iceydaze @PhantomThief715

Distemper

Satisfied with herself, she returned to her room. She brushed out her hair and stared into the mirror. Pale flawless skin was what shone back at her. She had a maid draw her a bath while she thought on her evening. Her husband had disappeared and in anger she sent a trusted servant after him to follow him and give him the poison she had wanted him to have. She played horrified well, especially when hearing her beloved husband had fallen ill with the endless sleeping sickness.

She enjoyed her bath reveling in everything she had accomplished that night. Now she was in charge. She was Queen Regent while her husband lay ill. She told a servant to tell her when he wakes. Her bath relaxed her the warm water the clean scent that now rolled off her as she stepped out. Drying her skin and applying lotion, she went to sit in front of her Vanity Mirror to brush out her hair. Looking deep into the mirror, she had a small smile touch her lips till she heard a knock and turned. Her hand grasped the knife and hid it behind her back. " enter." she said stepping away from the mirror.

Her heart stopped when she saw Enzo. "What is whats happened? What have you seen?"She asked him. When he spoke and told her. She nods and grabbed her robes rushing out the door. That girl would be the death of her son. The first knight she saw, she made them go looking for the prince immediately. She waited to hear word pacing her hall. When she was told her son was in his room she nods her thanks and fled for his room immediately. She opened the door and peaked in. She sighed upon seeing her only son. "My Child."she said softly. She stepped in. Her voice was tender and she looked concerned. "How are you feeling my boy?"She asked him and walked slowly over to him. Her hand gently felt his forehead and looked him over. Her hands were gentle and kind, which was unusual for her. Kneeling, she kissed his hand and looked up at him. "I wasn't sure where you gone, it's too cold to stay out my son." She told him and gently placed a loose hair that strayed back into place on her son's head.

Damien
Damien sighed as they rode off. "No your not My Queen. You won't like it one bit."He said and took her off castle grounds.he taken her to a small clearing far from the castles eyes and ears. He helped her down, knowing full well a ball gown would not be the greatest thing to ride in. He put his cloak around her shoulders on top of his brothers. He knew his brother had the right intentions, but it never keep her warm. " Look my Lady this is very very hard to tell you, but the man who tried an attempt on your life, Well he talked after we had a little talk of our own. Trust Me this talk made him tell the truth."Damien said and looked at her, " One of your ladies in waiting's family has tried to kill you. Not Aralia, but He said her family was Italian."He got closer and whispered who it was in case anyone had followed and was listening. He nods at her expression, she had not known till he ran into her in the hall and he knew something clicked. She is someone to watch out for. Plus I seen the way she looks at me and they way she faqns over my brother."He said.

"I am sorry to bring you some Grim news but you must know. My loyalties lay with you and my brother. I swear no fealty to the French Queen, she has no Loyalty to any but herself anyway. My father told me to send a message and we will your Highness. I promise if I have to be one of your primary guards I will no one will get near you again unless cleared by me." He said and kissed her hand. He however didn't know the Queen was planning to betrothe them together now trying to protect her son from harm that she thought Aless might do. He sighed and put a hand through his hair. " I am truly sorry I am. I wish I could have brought you better news. Remember keep your friends close and enemies closer. Come I will take you back."He said and once again helped her onto her horse and rode back towards the castle.

Once there he dismounted and gently helped her off. He walked her to her room and kissed her hand."Sleep well My Queen I will have guards posted at your door, need anything let them know and they will tell me."He said

Alessandra sighs softly when he said she wouldn't like the news. She followed behind him. A soft gasp leaves her lips. The view was stunning. For a moment the young queen was in a soft of blissful mood but that soon left her when Damien spoke. She was worried for a second until he said it wasn't her beloved Aralia. Her face hardened once he said Violia name. "My does that not surprise me. Though she's a sweet girl. Do some digging would you. Find out if she actaully knows this plan. I'll keep her close. She did claim to be my favorite perhaps I'll put her in that spot. Also, Damien, I have seen how she looks at Sasha. I don't like it. Giving my Sasha lusty looks and that jealousy that hints in her eyes when ever he gives me affection." She sighs softly "Its bad enough Sasha doesn't remember me."

"If I maybe honest the Queen has always been after the power and the money. There is no wonder the King gives your mother more affection. I mean if I were in his position I would too. Sorry if this is a touchy topic for you. However I am glade to hear your on my side. It be rather dangerous for me if it were the other way around." The young Queen laughs lightly at her last statement. "Well. It's not the worst news. I'd probably curl up and die if you, Aralia, or Sasha were against me." She explains climbing up on the horse.

While outside her chambers she gives him a gentle smile. "Lord Damien, I should advise speaking with your brother. He got rather jealous when he saw you dancing with me this evening. Of course he took my words for it but I think you should also tell him." The young Queen leans up and kisses him gently on the cheek "That is a thank you for always be a good and loyal friend." With that she bid him a goodnight and retrieved for the night. She would lay in bed wondering what tomorrow would bring before falling fast asleep.

Mentions/Interactions:
Icy Queen, Damien, Sasha, Aralia, Violia
@~Dark Disney~ @Iceydaze

scrollwork_3_silver_by_victorian_lady-dah7m8z.png
GM Post

The next morning was rather chilly, however that did not stop the roosters nor the maids from waking. As usual the Housekeeper would wake up bright and early to be sure the remainder of her staff was up and ready to take on the day. She would start with her maids, butlers and make her way to kitchen staff. Every morning all the staff would gather and that was when she would explain what everyone's jobs were for the day. Today in particular was an annual hunt. "Okay chamber maids it's time for you to wake your respectable lady or lord from their slumber and get them ready for the day. Kitchen staff will start on breakfast." The housekeeper would say before clapping her hands to dismiss everyone. "Oui m'dame!" They would says to her before rushing off for their morning tasks.

Enzo had risen from his bed and prepared for the day before checking on the King. Late in the night the night before Enzo had wondered to find the King to give him his medicine. The King had a cold a few days ago so he had him keep taking the medicine to be save. This was when he had found his King in a sleep like state and wouldn't awake, endless sleeping sickness. There wasn't much Enzo could do, even being highly skilled in medicine. The Seer pushes through the door of the King's room, wondering towards his bed. He places his delicate small hand on the King's head m, he didn't seem to be hot and his breathing was fine. Enzo sighs taking his leave towards the dining hall. He needed to tell everyone what was going on with the King deciding his vision was better between him and the Queen of France.

Meanwhile Jean had also awoken early. Today was an annual hunt so everyone need would need something to keep warm. Jean had everything done just needed to add a few crest to the cloaks. Everyone had their own respectable color that suited them much like he did when dressing everyone for the ball. Though this time the colors were darker. Instead of Alessandra being in a bright vibrant red she would be burgundy. The remanding of the nobles would be similar to her in that aspect. Breakfast was almost done by time he finished the final crest. Jean hurried towards the dining halls where he would drape their cloaks over their chairs with little name tags on the table in front of them.

A smirk played across the males lips for today French Court would have an unexpected guest, Ruslan Vharis. Ruslan was the French Queen's older brother by three years, a man who would certainly stir up trouble in court. The Male was tall, muscular and tan. His hair was dark,slicked back, and his eyes were a piercing blue. The carriage bumped along the road as he neared the French Castle. He would make it in time for breakfast and the hunt. The Male sat in the carriage looking out the window watching as the scenery passed him by. When the carriage came to its final stop he smirks as the doors open. "Lord Vharis, how unexpected shall I send for the Queen?" a guard asks and he shakes his head. "I wish to surprise her." Ruslan tells the guard who nods saying everyone was in the dining hall eating. The Male makes his way towards the dining hall opening the doors. "Did you miss me?" He says with a smirk as he walked in.

@~Dark Disney~ @Iceydaze @Denali
scrollwork_4_silver_by_victorian_lady-dah7mal.png

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Denali
Mentions/Interactions:Ice Queen, Sasha, Alys, Aless, Ice Queens Brother and His Mother @PhantomThief715 @Iceydaze

Damien nods to the Queen. He had said he talk to his brother, but when he went there, the Ice Queen had been in the room and he slipped away to find his father. However when he did he found him in his bed. Trying to wake him, he could not. That's when it hit him, his father had the endless sleeping sickness. Which was very rare unless you have taken a hard fall which his father had not. It was the Queens doing he knew it.

With a glare, he slunk back to his room to try and sleep. Which did not come easily to him that evening.In the morning he woke early to bathe dress and speak with his brother. He was in heavy pants, a black shirt, riding boots, and a fur cloak around his shoulder. He stopped outside his brothers room and leaned on the wall waiting for his brother to appear. When he had he cleared his throat. " Sasha I need to talk to you, look I am sorry if me dancing with your betrothed bugged you last night. The last thing I wish to do is come between the two of you, I was just letting her know about her assassination attempt. That's all we spoke about even later in the evening."He said and clapped a warm hand on his shoulder. " Chin up things will get better."He told his brother.

Damien smiled gently. " I have to go. Check on some things for the hunt, I will see you at breakfast." He told him with a small smile. He went to run off and go down to the stables and make sure everything was in order. All the horses and guards for all the royals and nobles that would be on the hunt. When he was done looking everything over he went to go join the others at the Banquet. He took his seat by his mother after he kissed her on the cheek. " Are you okay?"He asked her softly and rubbed her hand and gently. "I didn't see you at all later last night."He said concerned for his mother. He was glaring in the direction of the Queen. His eyes had traveled to glance at the others. He had heard some very disturbing gossip, however he hated the maids when they gossiped it wasn't ever true. Well rarely was it true. He glanced to Viola, but kept his thoughts to his mother and family that he loved and cared for. He got a disgusted look from Alys. He rolled his eyes who knew what that was all about. This girl hated him, for no reason and he wanted to smack some sense into her, but his mother would say that wasn't proper, and with the Queen in charge now, he could be hung for treason. His insides boiled and his hands balled into fists trying not burst out at the Queen and put her to dagger point.

He groaned inwardly as a male entered. Oh great the Queens asshole brother. Oh good now that the Queen was in charge he was sure that slimy scum be around. He was angered and his body was almost shaking in rage. His mother's soft touch however was something of a calming agent to him. He looked to her, he felt for her. "Mother would you please come on the hunt with me?"He asked afraid something might happen to her while he was gone. He would leave men he trusted with her if she would not attend,but he wanted to try and convince her to come with so he could keep a eye on her. With his father ill they could be targets of the Ice Queen.

• Nice Execution!
Dahlia heard the voices of the chambermaids chattering softly about when they walked in. "I wish I was going on that hunt this morning, those capes look amazing." Said one of the females who started to giggle. "Well we both know that's not going to happen. After all the twins are now off limits. So no more gawking. I also heard that Andreu had sex with the Ice Queen last night. Poor girl mustn't know." Said to the other trying to be as quiet as possible. Rolling over she pulled the covers over head not wanting to wake up at the moment. She was dreaming about Oliver and didn't want it to end. "Do you two have to be so chattery in the morning?" She asked she wasn't much of a morning person at first and she heard them talking about the Howl brothers. Finally sitting up in bed as she looked over at her friend who was stirring awake. "Aralia?" Dahlia asked making sure she was up so the chambermaids could help her get dressed.

Baths were drawn for the both of them. The two chambermaids did their hair and tied their corsets and dresses for them. Once they were dressed they made their way into the dining hall and sat down at their respective seats. Dahlia ran her hand over the fabric, it was warm and heavy perfect for today. She sat down and waited for Oliver while she sat with the other ladies in waiting and Aless.

While the girls were getting ready, Andreu had woken up in a fright and instinctively reached and grabbed his knife that he kept nearby. "Don't think about it." He said not realizing it was a chambermaid. "M'lord, I would never do such a thing. I'm here to help you get ready for the hunt today." She said and watched him lower the blade away from her neck. "I….apologize. I didn't have a good sleep last night. I didn't mean to frighten you." He said to the chambermaid. He sat up in bed drenched in sweat from the dream and the events from the night before. "I will be right back. I need to speak to my brother." He left the room and walked into his brother's chambers. Andreu found Oliver taking a bath. "Excuse us for a moment." He waited till his chambermaid was out of ear and eye sight. "Oliver, the Ice Queen forced herself on me last night. I'm now a pawn in her games. I have to do her bidding or Lady Aralia is in danger. You mustn't tell anyone."

Voices drifted to Aralia's ears which were basically incoherent as she slept. She had made out words, Ice Queen and Andreu. Her slumbering brain had normt put it together till she sat up and tensed. Were the rumors true had Andreu slept with the Queen if so, she was sure it was something the Queen had forced upon him, what did the Queen hold over him. She slowly moved from bed and cornered a Maid. "Did I hear you right the Queen slept with Andreu?"She snapped at her. "Yes Milady, I am sorry you were not supposed to hear that."The maid said. Aralia nods "Do not breathe a word of this to anyone got it." She said. Aralia let her go and went to bathe. Her mind was on Andreu she corner him before the hunt and make him tell her.

Dahlia sat up and noticed how Aralia tensed up at the mention of the rumor. She shook her head at the maid. It bothered her that such news had to be mentioned this morning, but it also made her feel that she had a right to know. "Aralia, it's safe with me as well." Walking over to her friend and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Confront him before the hunt. It'll be less noticeable amongst the others." She advised and walked into the bathroom with her. Jean had made her a darker blue dress with a little thicker material. She was one to get cold easier. The two shared a bath as usual and not much was said between them.

Aralia washed her body and hair in silence. She had one of the maids, braid her long white hair. She put over her right shoulder, her eyes watched the mirror as the maid laced up her black corset. Jean had made her a black dress with green embroidery in it of celtic knots. When the maid had completed her corset, she stood and turned it was thin Fabric, since Jean always knew her skin was a bit thicker than the others when it came to the cool weather. Lower cut over her chest where her chest was lifted and her cleavage showed. In between her cleavage hung her celtic cross on a silver chain. On her feet she had black leather riding boots and under her dress she wore black pants to ride like a male. Along her sleeves where normal embroidery went it was open to the air and ribbon strips crisscrossed it together. She enjoyed the hunt, but still wasn't sure what she do about Andreu.

Dahlia's hair was in a french braid that was swept to the side, it was her preference for today's event. Her blue corset to match the dress was laced as she held on to a bed post since hers was made of a different material. There wasn't much detail to her dress this time, it was simpler, just how she liked it. However hers had a slightly higher cut but still showed her breasts a bit, more of a modest look. She was happy too for pants, she hated side saddle even though she was able to do it, her boots matched Aralia's. The sleeves on her dress were light and fitted, made it easier for her shoot an arrow if she had to. "Aralia, I wish you luck with Andreu. I'll see you at the table." She said giving her time to think alone. She glared at the chambermaids reminding them. "Not a word of this."

Making her way to the banquet with The others she sat quietly and barely ate much. Aralia did eat, but it was very little. The site of the Queen made her disgusted how could such a woman be Queen. How did the king wind up with a woman like that.

Oliver looked up from where a Chambermaid had been washing his body. He sent the girl out with a flick of his hand and listened. "I won't, but you should tell Aralia before it gets to her and she flips out on you, if you actually explain to her what happened I am sure she won't be mad. Don't worry my brother, we will take down the Queen. She will not hurt anyone. We have to be patient and let her treachery be known. For now do as the Queen says and I will do my best to catch her in the act, that is high treason a king can do it, but she can not"Oliver said. " Now go bathe and get ready"He said. Oliver had the maid come back and finish up. He got out and dressed in warm pants and white pirate shirt that were open in the front. He slipped on boots and made his way down to the banquet. He bowed to both Queens and kissed each upon the hand before he winked at Dahlia and took his seat next to Damien, who looked more than puzzled, but he figured he could talk to him on the hunt.

Aralia spotted Andreu as he came down and excused herself. She walked passed him and grabbed his wrist to make him follow her. once both were out of the grand hall and ear shot, she frowned and looked at him. "Andreu what is this I hear about the Ice Queen visiting your chambers last evening?"She hissed quietly. She wanted answers from him.

"I'll tell her before breakfast. I hope no one else knows of this. What if it already has? You know chambermaids like to gossip." He said rubbing the back of his neck in frustration. He groaned knowing that she already knew at this point. He still had to tell her, it was right the thing for him to do. He listened to his brother as his blood began to boil, he wanted her dead and now but the cards had to be played right. Andreu knew the king would not approve of this and telling him would cause even more harm than good. "I'll do as you advise." He said and left Oliver to continue to getting ready. When he returned his bath was drawn and he got undressed and got in. "My apologies, I rather not be touched today. I have a lot on my mind." He told the female who nodded and left him. She had pulled out his clothes. It was black pair of pants and a black pirate shirt with a little bit of embroidery on it that matched Aralia's.

After putting his boots on and brushing his hair he walked down and saw her sitting at the table. He took his seat next and felt her hand grab his wrist. He followed her and excused himself. Andreu looked around them to make sure no one was listening. "Aralia believe me. After you went to bed last, she picked my lock while I was sleeping and forced herself onto me. She threatened to hurt you and kill me if I didn't do it. I hate say to this but I'm now a pawn in her games. I need to keep you safe." He held her hands and kissed her forehead. "I tried to stop her I really did. Come let us eat before the hunt." Guiding her back to the table so she can sit. He took his seat next to his brother and across from Aralia.

Aralia kept her hands in his, she believed him over gossip or the snake of a Queen. She closed her eyes at his lips touching her forehead. "I just want you safe as well."She told him softly. She walked with him to the table and took her seat across from him. She felt a bit better now and could eat a bit more now that she heard the truth from Andreu. Her eyes lay upon him, as she ate a small bit. Aralias eyes wandered from him to the others and saw the dark look Damien had and hoped he was okay. They would have to chat later. She hoped she was paired with Andreu.

"I will be. Stay close to whoever you are paired with. I can't afford you getting hurt." He whispered to her and kissed the tops of her hands. He too felt better and was able to eat and talk with the others easily. The conversation was going well until Ruslan walked in followed by Enzo moments later.

Dahlia sensed something was not right, the air in the room had changed. She had kept her gaze on and off on Oliver before they walked in. She clasped Aralia's hand and whispered in her ear. "Enzo look at his eyes, they are full of pain."

• Nice Execution!

aC7YYG7.gif

He had just finished tidying up for the day when a flurry of footsteps outside of his door grabbed his attention. Within moments, his mother intruded without his consent and made her way towards him. To come to his room so late at night when she usually treating him like nothing more than a fart really left him not only speechless but also wary. It was a well known fact that his mother and her family were schemers through and through.

However, when faced with her face full of worry and tenderness, he found himself too baffled to turn her away. "I'm alright, mother. You know I can't stand stuffy atmospheres." Although he spoke with care, his stiff body language told a different story as he distanced himself from her cool hands. "If that is all, you should return to your room. We have a long day tomorrow with the hunt and everything." Conflicted by an overwhelming wave of bittersweet emotions, Sasha decided to turn in for the night, feeling exhausted from her unexplained actions. His mother was a clever woman, it didn't take her much to realize her visit was an unwelcome surprise. The moment she left, Sasha breathed in a sigh of relief and went to bed.

~~~

The following morning, Sasha awoke to find Alys preparing everything he needed for the day like usual. When she noticed he had awakened, she greeted him with a bright smile, the events from the night before conveniently stored away in the deepest recesses of her mind. "Good morning, Your Highness. Have you slept well? I've prepared your medicine." As she spoke she brought over the usual concoction, mixed in the sweetest of juices to conceal the bitterness of the herbs.

He downed it in one go without a thought, oblivious to a certain mistress' alteration, and went about his morning routine with Alys caring for his every need. The vivid blue shade of his riding wear contrasted on his fair skin as he finished signing a few documents concerning the famine in the countryside just to get them out of the way. It wasn't as if his father wouldn't review them later on anyway. After completing as much of the pile of paperwork as he could, he head down to breakfast, bumping into his older brother along the way.

A bright shade of red tinted his ears as he experienced a wave of embarrassment for looking a fool before him. He hadn't expected the italian Queen to just out him like that after their talk. He coughed away the awkward atmosphere that threatened to form and nodded his head in understanding to Damien, too embarrassed to meet his warm gaze. "Thanks for the support, I'll see you later."

With Damien gone, Sasha continued to head towards the kitchen once more, only to be obstructed by one of his father's servants after taking only a step. Although he was a little annoyed by the constant stops, it wasn't as if he could simply chase the man away. He was a well respected servant who his father trusted with his every word for one reason and one reason alone; the man was mute and illiterate, leaving him unable to communicate with anyone unable to decipher the hand signs the king had personally made up and taught him.

As the crown prince, Sasha naturally was taught a few signs and knew just enough to understand the most basic of phrases. However, that knowledge wasn't necessary to find out something was wrong. The man looked haggard and afraid as if he had not slept the night before. Knowing how well this man was cared for, Sasha immediately tensed up and questioned him. "Is something the matter?" The man was clearly flustered as he rushed his signing so quickly, Sasha couldn't quite keep up with his current understanding of the signs. "Sleep? The king is sleeping?" As he tried figuring out what the man was signing, Alys felt her blood run cold as she also picked up on some of the signs. Having been by the prince's side for so long, she naturally picked up on some of what he learned as well. "Poison?" She questioned with but a whisper, as if she was afraid to be heard by a third party.

Putting two and two together, Sasha also found himself falling into a daze. 'Someone dared to poison the king?!' More shocked than distraught, the French prince called for Alys to take care of the man as he slowly continued on to breakfast. By the time he arrived, he fully digested the information and planned on asking his mother about it later on. It didn't take much to see who was behind it. One had to simply look at who would benefit the most from such an act. Most people would point their fingers at him as he was next in line for the throne, however Sasha knew more than anyone else that he'd never try such a thing. If he truly wished to gain the throne, he would end his father's life permanently.

Now that he was before others, he put on a polite smile and took his seat beside the French Queen. Before he could even greet her, a certain man made his presence known. His uncle had made an unexpected appearance. For a moment, he found that the siblings truly took after one another. "Welcome, Uncle. Glad you could find time to join us." His words were polite as he greeted Ruslan, who he never truly got along with, yet his tone did nothing to mask his "excitement". It was as dry as Alys' personal cooking, a meal he would hopefully never have the honour of trying again. After the greeting, he turned his attention away from his uncle to look over the guests instead, unconsciously searching for a certain brunette.

Alys took the man out of the castle through one of the many secret exits and signed for him to leave after handing him enough gold to live off of for decades. It was no longer safe for him here with the Queen in charge. She gagged as thoughts she thought she repressed sprang up once more. After making sure the man was safe, she returned to Sasha's side and took her place behind him as if she was there the whole time.

She tried to focus on her task of pouring his drink for him when it emptied but couldn't help but make eye contact with Damien who seemed to be sitting there so casually, it would be hard to charge him with the crime she believed he commited. Her eyes filled with disgust for but a moment before she regained her composure and turned back to her task and tried to forget all she saw. After filling Sasha's glass for the third time, she once again glanced over at the guests and was shocked to have found the Queen's brother among the guests. A sense of dread washed over her. That man showing up out of nowhere was never good news.

Role:
Interactions:
Sasha:Room>Dining Room//Alys:Room>Passageways>Dining Room
French Prince/NPC
Sasha: Damien and Distemper @~Dark Disney~ Uncle @PhantomThief715

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PhantomThief715

xA6A9xA.gif

Startled awake by a weird dream, Adelais sat up in bed and held her head in agony as Charlemagne's calls rang insistently in her ears. It was only when a knock at her door distracted her that his voice faded. Unnerved, she allowed the servants to come in and tend to her. They informed her of the breakfast gathering before preparing her for the day.

Surprisingly enough, Charlemagne didn't meet her once. Reminded of bits and pieces of her dream, a bad feeling settled in the pit of her stomach. If something bad were to happen to him, how were she and her son supposed to live? Almost worried into a panic, Adelais steadied herself with the help of a maid and steadied her breathing to keep herself from falling off the edge and allowing her feelings to take over. After the wave of panic passed, she made her way out and to the dining room and took her seat off to the side to attract little attention.

As the nightmare continued to replay in he mind, she was a little startled when Damien took a seat beside her. "I'm fine, thank you. I was just a little tired last night." Her pale face betrayed her words as her cool hand caressed the cheek that the Queen had struck before. Although the mark had faded, the image would never disappear. Seeing that her son didn't seem in the greatest of moods, Adelais decided not to make a big deal out of it.

Instead, she opted for putting some more healthy greens onto his plate in her usual tender manner. All mothers wished for their children's well being and she was no different. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Damien was even more unhappy about something. Raising her head, she spotted the reason; Ruslan Vharis, the queen's brother. Frowning, she pulled away her gaze and rubbed the back of Damien's hand in a calming manner. Feeling her touch, he turned back to her and asked her something rather unexpected. Usually he and Charlemagne tried to keep her safe and locked away in this cage of a palace. She nodded, not wanting to spoil the chance to leave these cold walls. "Of course. As long as your father allows it, you know I don't mind a little fresh air." She smiled at him reassuringly, completely oblivious of the king's condition.

Role:
King's Mistress​

Interactions:
Damien @~Dark Disney~

Mentioned/Interactions: Aless, Queens brother, Sasha, Adelais,Phan The King, Enzo and Aralia @PhantomThief715 and @Iceydaze

Distemper woke early as she looked at the light seeping into her room. She had gotten up slowly and had a maid help her bathe and dress in a black riding dress it was beautiful as it fit her body perfectly. Her boots slid over her still beautiful legs. Other than her personality Distemper was a beauty to behold. She had brains, looks and everything, her temper and scheming ways however made her ugly inside and out to those around her, well except her brother. She was now Queen Regent and she had all the power and say. She would make sure that this poisonous girl did not kill her son. Enzo saw her in his vision and she didn't know what she had to do with her sons death,but he would not die at her hands. She have to sadly legitimize the bastard and make him betrothed to the Queen. So she could keep her son safe.

She was glowering in the mirror until a servant told her it was time to go to the morning banquet. She nods and walks down with her personally handpicked Guard he was a very tall built man, with little words. He was dressed in all gold and stayed at her side. Now one dared mess with this beast of a man. Many did call him the beast. He never lost in a fight, his kills were savage and he tended to grunt and snort like a beast. Know one knew where he come from, but the Queen had him show up one day. He was almost always at her side or outside her door now a days. She waited for all to enter the Banquet hall before she spoke. Her eyes narrowed at the bastard, and then darkened at Alys. She would get that gossiping girl, have her flogged or punished in another way. Her glare returned to the bastard and he turned with a Glare to her. When his gaze left her, she turned to see where her brother had entered. A small smile lit her lips, a genuine smile. She got up and walked over to him.

She embraced him and kissed his cheek. " Brother, Welcome. I am glad you could make it."She said. She walked to the table and had him sit on her other side. " Good to see you sister your looking well." He said and kissed her cheek. He nods to Sasha with a smirk. "My favorite Nephew looking well enough I see."he said snarkily. He leaned back in his seat as he looked at the others and smirked as his gaze landed upon Aralia. The Northern Irish beauty the rarity. He always had a thing for her. His eyes then went to Aless and nods and raises a glass to her in a gesture of acknowledgment. His head turned back as his sister stood.

" Lords Ladies of the court. I ask you to be silent."She said. She waited for the hush of the crowd. " I bare some terrible news, last night I have found out that the king has fallen ill with the sleeping sickness. I am afraid no other further information has been found out, but My trusted advisor Enzo will make sure he is well cared for. In the meantime this does make me Queen Regent. I say the hunt still continues as planned and we show no weakness while our dearly beloved King lays ill. We will be the same strong country and kingdom we have always been. I will make sure of that." She said. "On a lighter Note, my brother Ruslan has joined court this morning and will be staying indefinitely."She said.

"One last thing on my agenda, for this morning. I would like to Recognize my bastard son Damien he does well at his job being a Captain of the guard and keeping us all safe. I would like to legitimize him as my husband should have, he will not be next in line, my Son still holds that title, but he will have a lord's name and land. The papers have been drawn just need your signature, though we will talk more of this later, eat and enjoy my dears."She said and sat. Her brother raised an eyebrow and leaned into whisper to her. "You hate that bastard child and often wished his death what are you planning. A Cold wicked gaze came from the Queen as she whispered to her brother. " A way to save my son."She said softly and leaned back. Her wicked grin landed on Damien, she could see his shock and surprise, sadness and anger in the young man.

He did the proper thing and stood bowing to the Ice Queen. He had to swallow his anger as he said thank you your Grace. What was she plotting at, everyone knew the Queen hated him, why now legitimize him when his father had fallen ill. She plotting something and he would find out. He wasn't stupid, she had something up her sleeve and it had to do with Aless and Sasha he was sure of it. He had to protect them both. His head immediately turned to his mother. He looked at her with a what the fuck look. " This is why I want you along, you stay beside me no matter what."He told her softly so only she could hear."Please Mother I cannot lose you. I need to make sure you are okay, the Queen is plotting something and I am worried."He said softly. He was now definitely worried for his mother. Grabbing her hand gently, he kissed them lightly.

a819429af73e0ebefa6dd6292393f254--wallpaper-backgrounds-cute_20180514211921705.jpg

Early the next morning the Young Queen awakes to the opening of her door. She sits up preparing herself mentally for just about anything when she saw a maid. "My apologies your highness. I didn't mean to wake you. I was hoping to have your bath prepared before awaking you." says the pretty and slender young woman with short cut blonde hair that was in waves. "I am Alice, Milady. I have been appointed your chambermaid from now on." she says introducing herself. Alessandra takes a soft breath and nods for until that moment she had been holding it. The two chatted getting to know one another as the maid prepared her bath. Alice was currently washing Aless skin with a cloth. "I currently heard that the Ice Queen had snuck into Lord Hawks Chambers last night and that both the twins had a courtship." she starts "Oh I am so sorry. I doubt you wish to here about maid gossip." Aless shakes her head. "No it's fine. But how reliable is what your telling me?" The Young Queen asks her new maid. "Pretty reliable. Though most maid gossip could not be true due to the story changing as it goes but I heard this from the ones who saw it first hand Milady." Aless gives a nod.

Alessandra was dressed in riding garments that where a pretty azure blue. She laughs lightly seeing herself in the attire. Jean always knew how to make her look amazing. It seemed to match her eyes. Once she was ready she made her way to the dining hall. She took her seat but not before admiring her new clock that had her royal crest embroidered into it with gold colored string. Her fingers rand along it and she simply smiled at the softness. Looking around her ladies had arrive before her. Well everyone other then the Queen that is. Her eyes meet Enzo's. He looked worried. Was he okay? She wondered to herself before taking her seat.

Soon enough the Ice Queen enters baring news of the King's illness. Her expression saddened at the sound of this news. How could such a thing happened. When the Queen continues on about Demian she knew something was up and glanced towards Demian and then Sasha. What the hell was she up to? Once the news had finally settled she eats and doesn't say much. Words of this morning have her thinking along with what was said the night before. Day two in French Court and drama already arises.

Alessandra sipped on her tea quietly listening to the chattering around her. She however softly clears her throat and her closed eyes flicker open into a rather soft manner. "It seems my Ladies have been keeping secrets from me. Some of which I do not mind. However I hear whispers of Courtship and Adulty. Courtship of my ladies should have been consulted with me personally not whispers of a maid." She says with a hint of sadness in her eyes as she glances around at her ladies in waiting. Typically she would be happy for them, however hearing such things from a maid and not the lady herself made the Young Queen feel rather betrayed. She lets out a soft sigh as her gaze falls upon Viola.

The Young Queen gaze on Viola was soft and kind. "Viola, Darling, you do know your my favorite right?" She asks sweetly with a smile before her expression does a three sixty change. Her eyes cold and a smirk formed along her beautiful lips as she grabs a handful of the woman's hair and pulls. She leans in low to the young woman. "You are however causing a lot of trouble. It's not very ladylike eavesdropping on a private conversation. And don't think I haven't noticed those lusty eyes you have been giving my betrothed or the glare of jealousy towards me when I am with him. There is quite a few other things, things of which could cause you to lose your head." Aless says in a tone laced with venom. She let's the girl go and her voice change back to normal. "However I am a fair Queen who will find out if words being said is true before I behead one of my own Lady's for treason."

Though ber words where now normal and intended for Viola. "I will have you know my dear Viola. I care deeply for Prince Aleksandr, and my loyalty lies with him. I have made it clear to even him that I will stand by his side through good and bad. I will protect him as my future husband and King of France, I will only do my best for him and I will take down anyone who dares to stand in the way of my duties." The Young Queen says as her gaze falls upon the Icy Queen of France for a brief moment. Alessandra knew in that moment she probably had declared war but knew eventually the Queen of France would come for her, if she had not already made plans to do so.

Interactions/Mentions:
Whole french court xD
@~Dark Disney~ @DANAsaur @Iceydaze @Denali

• Love

Viola
Romano-Aldobrandini

Lady in Waiting

Interactions:
Italian Queen | French Prince

From the pounding head, vomit taste in her mouth and dehydrated feeling, Viola figured she must have been drinking heavily last night. Her throat felt like sandpaper. It hurt to move. It was like the flu only self-inflicted, which meant she'd get no sympathy from anyone. Though it was daytime no-one has dared opened the thick drapes. Is it because she woke up rather early? Or is it because her maid from last night decided to leave her? At least the curtains were still closed, she was always adverse to bright light when she was hungover.

Maybe I could sleep it off she thought to herself, not really in the mood to be a lady in waiting as of the moment So she curled under the duvet and closed her eyes, hoping to fall asleep again.

"Miss?"

The sound of knocking against her bedroom door made her groan. Why did it felt like the maid was knocking at her skull?! Viola wished her headache to end, and as if someone had heard her wish the knocking stopped and in came the maid from last night.

"Good morning, miss. I've brought you- Oh my!"

Disheveled hair and empty wine bottles greeted the maid but Viola didn't care. Now that she's up, that means she needed to get ready for breakfast and not in the million years will she let the entire court see her like this. Sitting up and wincing her headache got worse, the maid was quickly on her side and handed her a cup of tea.

"Oh, um.. I brought you a drink miss." The maid squeaked, not really sure about the situation "Its the castle's famous cure for hangover. I figured you would need it since-,"

Viola glared and the maid quickly stopped talking. She knew that the maid saw her entering the room last night with a bottle of wine in hand and she didn't need to be reminded! It was embarrassing if not shameful on her part.

Akwards silence filled the air but upon finishing her cup of tea, Viola did felt a little better. She was not as mad and cranky as before so getting out of bead and heading to the bathroom, she signalled the maid to follow her and started preparing for the day.

-------------

Now fully dressed and ready, Viola exited her bedroom and headed towards the dining hall.

-------------

Viola sipped her tea and kept to herself as the rest of the court converse, not really paying attention to anything going on around her. As of now she wants to focus on herself and her mission. What happened last night should be nothing to her but a bitter memory. I have a mission and I should not let my heart compromise it. My father expect great things from me and I will not disappoint him

With new found determination, Viola decided not to mind the French Prince and just focus on herself for now. But it seems fate was not happy with her decision. A few minutes after she declared to herself what her plans are, the Italian Queen spoke and began targeting her by pulling her hair.

"Your highness!" She winced out of surprise if not out of anger. She can't believe the Queen pulled her hair! And in front of the court no less! The Queen then began talking about her gaze and jealousy and immediately, Viola knew what was going on. The Queen is threatened

As far fetched the idea was, Viola thought it was possible. Back in Italy, the Queen never hurt her no matter how much trouble she caused. If she wasn't threatened by me, then why in the King's name would she do this in front of the court? Where her reputation could be in jeopardy? She may be the Italian Queen but we are still in France. In front of the French court.

Searing pain burned her scalp but she didn't let it show as the Queen finally released her. As much as she wanted to talk back right now, she knew it will only add fuel to the fire. She needed to ease the tension between them. To be in her good graces once again. So smoothing her hair down and trying to swallow her embarrassment, she then spoke.

"Forgive me my queen.." she apologized with her head low "it is not my intention to cause you trouble but you must be mistaken. Granted that I did look at you with jealousy. As for the lustful gaze you saw, it was more of longing than lust"

Viola felt like she was treading on dangerous waters and she must be very careful. She still has a mission to fulfill.

"You see my Queen, Aleksan-," Viola caught herself before speaking, her eyes darting to and from the Italian Queen and the French Prince. As much as she wanted to call the prince by the name she knew, right now wasn't the best time. "I mean, the Prince and I met a long time ago. Back when we were children"

She then looked at the French Prince. She had a feeling that he did recognize her when she arrived but she didn't get the chance to really confirm it.

"Although our meeting was brief, he made my visit in France very memorable. He was on my mind my entire childhood. Dare I say, he was my first love."

A small blush slowly crept into her pale cheeks, now feeling embarrassed and realizing that she confessed a small part of her feelings in front of the court. She then tried her best to avoid eye contact with the Prince by focusing back to the Italian Queen. "I am not certain if he remembers me but its all in the past now."

Taking a deep breath and smiling sadly, she apologized once again with her voice now full of sincerity "My Queen, please do forgive me. I assure you, it won't happen again"

• Love
scrollwork_3_silver_by_victorian_lady-dah7m8z.png
GM POST

Once breakfast was done everyone headed towards the stables to get ready to leave for the hunt. Enzo however pulled Demian aside. "Milord… I need to tell you something. About last night. I had two visions. One that was a hand spiking the kings drink…" He starts going on to explain the vision of his brother and how he told the Queen. "I had to tell her. She ordered me to tell her every vision that involved her family." He whispers. Once their private conversation ended Enzo ran off to the stables.

Alessandra had not said much after Viola apologized to her. She was mad, but at no one in particular. What if Sasha remembered Viola but not her? This made the young queen a bit mad and sad at the thought but she knew she could not let her feelings get the better of her. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly as she composed herself. One of the stable boys walks out. "Sorry, milords, miladies it seems we do not have enough available horses. It seems everyone will have to pair up." He bows as horses were brought out.

Alessandra nods. Who should she pick, her fiance or the woman whose father tried to kill her? Decisions, decisions. The Young Queen mounts a horse and holds her hand out to Viola. "Your with me." she says helping her up on the back of the horse. Enzo glances up watching people pair off. The twins with their brothers partner, Oliver and Aralia, Andreu and Daliah. Jean ended up with Adelais, Demian with the Ice Queen. Enzo ended up with Ruslan and Sasha was by himself. Enzo had begged Jean to attend so he would have someone to talk to.

Last edited:
Dahlia wanted to tell her the night before and she knew how maid gossip could be. She felt sick in her stomach and thoughts of ending the courtship with Oliver went through her mind. Taking a deep breath she sighed wanting to hang her head low but didn't. "Forgive me. Your highness. I was going to tell you before bed last night but you were no where to be found " She said in all honesty before she looked at Oliver with saddened eyes. She wanted to save herself the pain but it was too late. They would have to discuss it in private if she would grant them permission still but now wasn't the right time.

Building up the courage she spoke up when Oliver nodded to her. "It is true we are courting. I would like to continue to do so with your permission of course?" It would be wise to do it now instead of on the hunt.

Andreu, on the hand was not happy when the French Queen spoke of adultery. How could he defend himself when the Ice Queen was sitting right there. He could feel the Queen's gaze fall upon him as if not to say a word. He didn't dare look at her but looked at Alessandra instead.
"Your highness in all due respect. Can we discuss the matter of adultery another time or in private?" He asked. If he was able to reel the Aless in on his side maybe his chances would be to his advantage. After all his brother and Aralia knew. This more than likely would of put the Ice Queen in a certain position that would not be good for her. He had to be strategic and bite his tongue as much as he could while at the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After they ate, she and Andreu put their cloaks on and made their way to the stables. It was alot warmer and perfect for the hunt. On their way out, he grabbed two quivers and two bow and slung it over his shoulder. "How good are you at archery?" He asked her. "Decent but not a strong suit." Dahlia was paired with Andreu and got on after he did. They waited for Aralia and Oliver to get situated before they were off. Andreu stayed at the back so he and Dahlia could talk. "The whole adultery thing is a set up. My loyalties are being tested to Aralia and the crown. I do not how I am going to tell Aless. But if I play my cards right I will have her on my side as an ally in all of this. My brother is very good. I just couldn't believe it was brought up this morning and with the king no longer with us. Everything is going to be difficult now." He told her. "As for you courting Oliver, keep him close. I know he cares for you ever since you were kids. The best advice I can give you is keep your friends closer and enemies closer. That means Viola for you and Distemper for me." He added as they continued through the forest.

Someone spotted a stag and soon they were off in a gallop. Andreu had his bow and arrow ready as he came to a stop. Dahlia had hers ready as well. Seeing the stag on his mark both of them shot an arrow. "Did we get it?" She asked unsure if her arrow hit the target. "I don't think so. He's injured if we did, he ran off. The sound must have spooked him." He got off, handed her reigns and picked up an arrow. "The other arrow is not here. Let's continue the hunt." That was a good sign it gave others a chance. Andreu climbed back on and took the reigns from her. She grabbed the arrow and placed it back in its quiver.

Interactions/Mentions: Oliver, Aralia, Viola, Distemper​

• Love

aC7YYG7.gif

Since the brunette was nowhere to be found, Sasha decided to focus on the food on the table instead. The table was filled with all kinds of delicacies. With so much to choose from, he began selecting the few dishes that matched his tastes. "Alys, I-" before he could even ask for her to serve him, his mother made the announcement. Her shamelessness sickened him to the point of losing his appetite. Since he could no longer continue, he asked for some fruit juice instead.

After Alys made her way back, Sasha took a sip from his drink as his blue eyes wandered. His gaze eventually landed upon the young Italian queen. Sasha was a bit surprised to find her a bit further off than he expected her to be. Raising his glass, he downed his drink and rose to make his way towards her when he spotted a familiar face beside her. Never had he ever expected the girl he met that fateful day to be one of Alessandra's ladies in waiting.

Just as the pleasant surprise piqued his interest, an unusual scene made him come to an abrupt stop. One moment the ladies seemed to be having a polite conversation, the next, Violas silky silver hair was pulled so harshly, the girl's head bowed in the queen's direction. For the moment, Aleksandr was awash in emotions and his mind once again reeled as he tried to make sense of the situation. His heart ached at the sight of his friend in pain, however he couldn't very well intrude in front of so many guests. Unlike a certain Queen, Aleksandr possessed a certain sense of decorum.

As he made his way back to his seat, he felt a wave of vertigo hit him so unexpectedly that almost toppled him over. With the help of a nearby chair, he slowly regained his composure and continued onto his seat like nothing happened. The prince hadn't had any issues for the past several months and couldn't understand why the room started spinning all of a sudden. After the wave passed, Sasha brushed it off onto his hunger as he recalled not having eaten. With that in mind he tried to forget his mother's words and filled his stomach until he felt a little more comfortable.

~~~

Once breakfast passed, he made his way to the stables with the others and sent Alys off to help the rest of the servants clean up after their guests. Now that his mother made plans to legitimize his brother, the court would definitely fall into chaos regardless of her words. While he had many supporters, there would always be those willing to switch sides at the smallest sign of weakness. Aside from paperwork and education, his brother topped him in everything else from his age and health to his experience in battle. Now was not the time to allow a servant girl to help him with every little thing.

Despite his wishes, his vision blurred when it came to mounting the horse and he nearly fell off to the other side. With shaking hands, he carefully consoled the animal from the shock be must have given it and gently led it towards the others. He blinked the remaining dizziness away until his vision cleared then set his gaze on his original target; his mother. He wished to speak to her in private but he had never expected her to share a mount with Damien of all people. It was well known that the two never got along. Seeing them together now sent chills down his back.

With his mother busy, Sasha's gaze then settled on the Italian Queen and her ladies. He was once again surprised to find her with Viola. 'Didn't they just have a disagreement?' Logically, he should have pretended not to have seen anything. However, his worry won out in the end and he led his horse over to their side.

"Good morning. I hope I'm not intruding. Did the two of you rest well?" His words were polite and proper yet his smile was a bit forced. Sasha shot a worried glance towards Viola as he inwardly scolded himself for being unprepared when it came to Aless. The Queen seemed to always throw him into disarray one way or another. Now that he had joined up with the duo, he quickly found himself at a loss for words.

Interactions:
Dining Room>Stables
French Prince
Viola @DANAsaur Aless @PhantomThief715

xA6A9xA.gif

Adelais felt her eyes sting at the news. Her previous aggrievement towards her beloved immediately vanished and she wanted nothing more than to run to his side and see his condition for herself. She was well versed in medicine and had hopes that she could help him. Her turbulent emotions energized her and she stood to leave, only to be held down by her son who helped keep her calm. With no choice in the matter, she remained seated and silent for the rest of the meal with her head down. Tears filled with their memories together trickled down her cheeks and onto the table cloth where they would one day be washed away.​
News of her son being granted what he should have been granted years ago didn't help brighten her mood either when her son brought her up to speed on the Distemper's scheming personality. That woman definitely had something planned. Adelais clenched her fists in anger but quickly relaxed as she recalled her own plans. She calmly used her handkerchief to dry her eyes and looked over towards Sasha who seemed a little paler than usual but wasn't acting out of the ordinary at all.​
A knowing smile pulled at her lips as she brought her attention back to her son. Her expression quickly switched as her brows furrowed with worry. "Thank you. You've always been such a sweet child. Don't worry too much. I'll be careful. Your father believed in your ability all of this time and I was none the wiser. I feel it's time I believe in you too. Just try not to be rash. I don't think I could go on if I lost you too." She patted his hand as she spoke in a dazed manner, her mind clearly elsewhere.​
~~~​
After breakfast, she followed Damien to the stables. Although she wished to ride with him, he ended up being paired with Distemper. With few other options, she ended up being paired with Jean. She wasn't too familiar with the man but she felt he had more information than he let on. She greeted him politely and thanked him for his hard work on everyone's clothes before mounting the horse after him.​
Mounted behind him, Adelais momentarily worried over whether someone so obsessed with fashion even knew how to ride properly. Not wanting to offend him by asking, she brushed off her worries and got straight to the point once they were out of earshot of everyone else. "Would you happen to know anything about the king's condition? I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. I'm just a little worried."

Role:
King's Mistress​

Interactions: