FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Since the day she was born Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy has been the sole Queen to the Italian throne. At the age of 18 she travels to France with four ladies-in-waiting to secure her politically strategic engagement to the king's son, Prince (enter name). A prince she had know since childhood. Aless and Prince share a mutual attraction, even though he has reservations about the wisdom of an alliance with Italy. But complications arise when (name), Princes' illegitimate half-brother, whom Aless finds herself drawn to in spite of herself and France's Queen trying to rid her. The Queen fears the oricals words of Aless bring her sons demise and does anything to rid her of his life. The French Court is also full of less romantic challenges for Aless, who finds her engagement,and life, threatened until she finds an ally in a mysterious shrouded guide. With all that she faces, Aless rallies, readying herself to rule and trying to find a balance between the demands of her country and those of her heart. Thankfully the young Queen is not alone and stands strong with her loyal ladies in waiting and long time friends.

Text adapted from Google Search info for the CW TV series Reign: Reign - Google Search.

Roles:
If RSVP charater hasn't been made within 3 days of RSVP date your RSVP will be removed.

France Prince:
Aleksandr Bren Valois
@Iceydaze

4 ladies in waiting: (they are lesser nobles or wealthy family)
Aralia Thorn Tudor
@~Dark Disney~
Josselyn Baxton
@Pasi
Marielle Vienne de Laval
@Kythera
ViolaRomano-Aldobrandini
@DANAsaur

King's Bastered Son:
Damien Lee Durand
@~Dark Disney~

King's Mistress:
Adelais "Del" Durand
@Iceydaze

France King:
Charlemagne Amadeus Valois
@Wyborn

France Queen:

@Shayla

Orical: (male) NPC

Mysterious Guide: (he see and hears everything in the castle and comes off as a ghost for he's never seen.) NPC

Notes:
Other roles may be added. If you think of one that might be important let me know. Also you may make more then one charater if you so wish.

If your charater dies in RP. Feel free to return to make a new one. That is if you wish to continue being in this RP.

Rules:
- Must be long term, dedicated and respectful to all in the game.

- You must be active, and post at least once or twice a week, though its preferred once a day. You will be given three warnings for inactivity before being removed from the group.

- You must be cooperative with the Game Master and the other members.

- You can contribute by adding ideas or even plot twists, but please tell the game master of any plot or event prior to carrying it out.

- If you, the game player, are having troubles with another member please tell the Game Master.
Drama out of character is frowned upon, drama in character is welcomed.

- Zero tolerance is in effect. I do not and will not accept bullying of any form out of my game. Bullying in game is only alright if the person who is playing the character is okay with their character being bullied. Any other form y,ou will be removed from the group, and your character will become npced until I decide they are no longer needed.

-This rule shouldn't have to be a spoken rule but common sense rule. But here it is anyways.

Do not argue with the Game master, as they have final say in any matter. When they tell you to change something then you change it. When they tell you to stop misbehaving then you stop misbehaving. When they tell you no then that means no. A GM will not be disrespected, belittled, or harassed for any decisions They've made regarding anything in the role-play. You will be given three warnings to correct your behavior before being removed from the role-play.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Inabilities:

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History:

Life before Story:

Last edited:
Okay so far everyone has been cleared to move forward.

Well here's just an update. We are opening back up for new characters. Ladies in waiting to be exact. Besides this can't die. I need it to post characters when others die off.

You got yourself a lady in waiting

You got yourself a lady in waiting

Okay so how this might work is you can pick up a ladies we already have or making them your own or just make a new one entirely.

I can do an existing one

I can do an existing one
Josselyn Baxton

Marielle Vienne de Laval

Viola Romano-Aldobrandini

These are ladies available. Feel free to select one. Let me know who you have decided on so I can send what they have already done to you.

I like Josselyn and viola. Leaning towards Josselyn

Reactions: PhantomThief715
O
I like Josselyn and viola. Leaning towards Josselyn
Kay. So I guess you'll have to read her posts or I can send them.

@PhantomThief715

Have you talked over the "borrowing/taking over" of characters with the characters' owners?

If not, I'm pretty sure it's not only pretty messed up but it would probably fall under that copyright thing, yeah?

Not a hundred percent sure on the copyright but it's still best asking for permission. Honestly we're not that far in and there have been very few interactions with the ladies so it wouldnt be hard to make a new one and place them there as if they had been there all along.

Or if they're more fun, make them late.

Not sure if Phantom has reached out to you guys on iwaku. I know some people prefer discord and others only check iwaku but a status update[Like if you're around but busy like the Queen or thinking of dropping, or just alive but uninspired] would be nice~

A post would be better but life gets in the way and takes priority. Pretty sure everyone here can understand that much.

@Pasi

@Kythera

@DANAsaur

I'm still interested in this although I am waiting for the others to post first. There's nothing much my character could do but observe and I kind of want something else to write other than that >_<

I'm still interested in this although I am waiting for the others to post first. There's nothing much my character could do but observe and I kind of want something else to write other than that >_<

You can write plenty. Interact with people venture off talk to a maid. Its honesty endless.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
@PhantomThief715

Have you talked over the "borrowing/taking over" of characters with the characters' owners?

If not, I'm pretty sure it's not only pretty messed up but it would probably fall under that copyright thing, yeah?

Not a hundred percent sure on the copyright but it's still best asking for permission. Honestly we're not that far in and there have been very few interactions with the ladies so it wouldnt be hard to make a new one and place them there as if they had been there all along.

Or if they're more fun, make them late.

From day one I told everyone if they didnt stay committed I'd turn their characters into NPC'S or possibly have someone else take them up, if someone else took them up they could change anything about the characters other then name and basics I have set for them in the discord. Which is a basic over view.

master____by_aenaluck-dap465q.jpg
practice_brush_strokes_by_aenaluck-d83nbor.jpg

Role: Lord/ General/ Under Damien

Character Name: Oliver Lee Howl

Alias: Oli, Lord of the Night, Howl

Ethnicity: 50% British 50%French

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'4

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Distinguishing Marks: has scars everywhere

General Appearance: Oliver stands at 6'4, He is a lean muscular. Don't underestimate his strength. His hair is of medium length, blond and his skin has been sun kissed. He has been tanned by the Suns if war and training. His eyes are a deep pool of blue mystery kind and yet hardened by the years of battle. He slightly has scruff around his mouth,but it is never longer than it has to be.

Strengths: agile, quick, strong, smart, Calm and collected

More: Always has weapons with in ten feet of him, if not can find one. Always carries his sword or a dagger.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Keep the crown and The Italian Queen safe.

Aspirations: Hope to meet a nice woman to be married to.

Hobbies:

Sword play

Training

Chess

Strategies

Swimming

Horseback riding

Working out

Flirting with the ladies
Drinking

Can dance but shh don't say anything

Inabilities:

Can't Sew
Not great with singing

Not the best at holding a long conversation

General Personality: Oliver is a Calm, cool collected War General. He has served many a years with Damien. As well as being all of the above he is Smart, calculating, daring, bold, and adventurous. Oliver is also Loyal and fair, he does have a slight temper, but rarely loses his cool demeanor. He is also well looked upon by woman even if he does tend to sleep around.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History: He has recently become A High Lord in the King's Favor. He has fought beside Charlemagne for many years. For his grand achievements he was appointed General and Lord. He has known and worked with and under Damien for many a Year.

Life before Story:

Since Oliver was a child he had been brought up to serve those above him with his life. He had watched his father be a general then he himself joined at 13. He started out as a knight, then worked his way up. When he turned 20 he was offered a Captain position then a General and a Lord when he was 21 a year later. He was glad he could impress the king. He now guarded the castle and kept watch over the entirety with the men under him.

upload_2018-6-15_18-14-23.png

Role: Lady In Waiting

Character Name: Dahlia Lyn Harlow

Alias: Rose, Lyn

Ethnicity: French

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'6

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Distinguishing Marks: a beauty mark on her left cheek and left shoulder blade.

General Appearance: Dahlia is a fair skinned woman with long blonde hair. To match her blonde hair she has hazel eyes that almost looks gold in the sunlight. She stands at about 5'6 with a hour glass frame. She wasn't fat by any means just had curves in all the right places.

Strengths: Smart, kindness, agile, funny, and talkative

More: Carries a dagger on her person for protection. Will use it when necessary

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Serve Aless and Find a Husband

Aspirations: Wed Oliver Howl

Hobbies: Painting, Singing, Dancing, Writing Poetry, Playing an instrument.

Inabilities: Not good with weapons, can't sew worth a damn, and not great at riding horses

General Personality: Hot Headed | Flirty | Loyal | Kind | Smart

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History: Dahlias family has been nobles for many generations. She grew up in court and knows The queen Aless, Aralia, sasha, and Damien pretty well. She is a very well known noble. In fact she is cousins to Aless and Aralia's best friend.

History: Dahlia had grown up in the courts with her cousin, never leaving her side. They been best friends and inseparable her Aless and Aralia had many fond memories till Aralia could no longer show up for court life. She and Aless continued to be around one another since they are cousins and often sat idly talking the day away. Aless asked her to Be a lady in waiting and is returning from a trip to see her Father to be at Aless side once more.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
marie-magny-commission-dark-priestess-by-skyzocat-d935u3r.jpg
images (1).jpeg

Role: Queen Of France

Character Name: Distemper Luna Valois

Alias: Ice Queen, Queen of Black Roses, Luna

Ethnicity: Russian and French

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'6

Hair: Long and white Blonde like her sons

Eyes: Ice Blue very lightish blue

Distinguishing Marks: Sharp Features and oddly white Ice blue eyes.

General Appearance: Fair skin like her sons,but her skin and body were not as frail as his are. Stands tall and regal, her body is petite with a little extra weight where it counts. She has long flowing white hair and piercing blue eyes. Her hands and fingers are thin and long.

Strengths: MindManipulation, smart, wits, and weapon knowledge.

More: carries a dagger on her at all times, is dangerous even to lay with,Has a Hair dagger as well

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To Remain ruling the kingdom even she had to manipulate her son to do so. Never let the kingdom falter

Aspirations: Her Son to be happy As king and marry whom she chose

Hobbies:

Mind games
Training (quietly of course)
Horseback riding
Chess
Swimming
Reading
Writing
Listening to music

Inabilities:
Can't really fight combat
Hard time trusting others

General Personality: Cold, Manipulative, Calculating, Cunning, Callous, Smart, Charming, Witty, Sarcastic, and Dangerous

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History: Was a Young Lady when She met and married Charles. She was always of High status and Cunning little Minx and got what she wanted.

Life before Story:

When she was younger She had always gotten what she wanted over her brother, she had her daddy wrapped around her finger, one frown and he make it go away. She was his little princess. When she got older she was beautiful and pale and had men fawning all over her, and yet her sights were set a lot higher she wanted to be married to the king.

She was now married to the king and had a son. She raised him coldly and with disgust for his illness how could she have such a sick child, Now that he was older and showing some initiative, she finally took notice and started to become more motherly to him. She is protective and tends to coddle him when she can. She hated her husband's Bastard he was sarcastic, crude and very strong. She did not like him and she would get rid of him and his whore of a mother, one way or another.

unknown.png

Role: Lord

Character Name: Andreu Gailen Howl

Alias: Prince of Light and Gale

Ethnicity: 50% British 50%French

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6.4

Hair: sandy blonde medium length

Eyes: green

Distinguishing Marks: scars all over. Fought along his brother in many wards and was trained by his brother. He was never to be easy on him.

General Appearance: looks like his twin brother except having sandy blond hair and green eyes. Stands at 6.4. Slightly more muscular than his brother. Tends to stay clean shaven whenever possible. Hates having scruff. The years of fighting and training can be seen.

Strengths: Agile, quick, tends to overreact, knows when to back down.

More: like his brother anything can be used as a weapon. Prefers his sword and having a couple of daggers on his person. At formal events to have a cane sword.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: assist his brother and settle down.

Aspirations: wed Alaria.

Hobbies: sword play, blacksmithing, training with his brother, reading, horseback riding, flirting with the ladies, archery, dancing, writing poetry, swimming, working out.

Inabilities: an okay singer but not his favorite thing to do. Awful at chess since his brother beats him at every game. Horrible at small talk.

General Personality: fun, charming, hot headed, stubborn, easily loses his temper, takes orders only from his brother or damien. Smart, adventurous, takes risks and tends to follow his instincts.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History: gained title of Lord at the same time his twin brother did. He became his brother's second in command after he showed his skills in battle alongside Charlemagne. Excelled in tactics, strategy and diplomacy when needed.

Life before Story: just like his twin he served those above him. Side by side the pair were inseparable and excelled together. Since his father was a general he grew up in this lifestyle. Joining his brother at age the 13 he started his knighthood and worked his way up. With every promotional rank he was his brother's second in command since they were equals and he didn't like having that kind of responsibility resting on his shoulders. Shares the power with his brother to make things easier on him.