FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Since the day she was born Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy has been the sole Queen to the Italian throne. At the age of 18 she travels to France with four ladies-in-waiting to secure her politically strategic engagement to the king's son, Prince (enter name). A prince she had know since childhood. Aless and Prince share a mutual attraction, even though he has reservations about the wisdom of an alliance with Italy. But complications arise when (name), Princes' illegitimate half-brother, whom Aless finds herself drawn to in spite of herself and France's Queen trying to rid her. The Queen fears the oricals words of Aless bring her sons demise and does anything to rid her of his life. The French Court is also full of less romantic challenges for Aless, who finds her engagement,and life, threatened until she finds an ally in a mysterious shrouded guide. With all that she faces, Aless rallies, readying herself to rule and trying to find a balance between the demands of her country and those of her heart. Thankfully the young Queen is not alone and stands strong with her loyal ladies in waiting and long time friends.

Text adapted from Google Search info for the CW TV series Reign: Reign - Google Search.

Roles:
If RSVP charater hasn't been made within 3 days of RSVP date your RSVP will be removed.

France Prince:
Aleksandr Bren Valois
@Iceydaze

4 ladies in waiting: (they are lesser nobles or wealthy family)
Aralia Thorn Tudor
@~Dark Disney~
Josselyn Baxton
@Pasi
Marielle Vienne de Laval
@Kythera
ViolaRomano-Aldobrandini
@DANAsaur

King's Bastered Son:
Damien Lee Durand
@~Dark Disney~

King's Mistress:
Adelais "Del" Durand
@Iceydaze

France King:
Charlemagne Amadeus Valois
@Wyborn

France Queen:

@Shayla

Orical: (male) NPC

Mysterious Guide: (he see and hears everything in the castle and comes off as a ghost for he's never seen.) NPC

Notes:
Other roles may be added. If you think of one that might be important let me know. Also you may make more then one charater if you so wish.

If your charater dies in RP. Feel free to return to make a new one. That is if you wish to continue being in this RP.

Rules:
- Must be long term, dedicated and respectful to all in the game.

- You must be active, and post at least once or twice a week, though its preferred once a day. You will be given three warnings for inactivity before being removed from the group.

- You must be cooperative with the Game Master and the other members.

- You can contribute by adding ideas or even plot twists, but please tell the game master of any plot or event prior to carrying it out.

- If you, the game player, are having troubles with another member please tell the Game Master.
Drama out of character is frowned upon, drama in character is welcomed.

- Zero tolerance is in effect. I do not and will not accept bullying of any form out of my game. Bullying in game is only alright if the person who is playing the character is okay with their character being bullied. Any other form y,ou will be removed from the group, and your character will become npced until I decide they are no longer needed.

-This rule shouldn't have to be a spoken rule but common sense rule. But here it is anyways.

Do not argue with the Game master, as they have final say in any matter. When they tell you to change something then you change it. When they tell you to stop misbehaving then you stop misbehaving. When they tell you no then that means no. A GM will not be disrespected, belittled, or harassed for any decisions They've made regarding anything in the role-play. You will be given three warnings to correct your behavior before being removed from the role-play.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Inabilities:

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History:

Life before Story:

Last edited:
I honestly don't have the character sheets for my two characters. So I'd have to remake them. But since, I'm in so many RPs, I will probably need to buckle down and just play one character. Which will be the king.

I can send you guys the link for your old character sheets

• Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715
We know where they are. Easy to find but remaking them is a pain since we can't take the short cut them by quoting and copying the quote. I'm pretty sure Wyborn has a couple examples of his sheet in out dms though.. xD

• Love
Oh got you :)

I'm simply glad to have you guys back. And I have to edit this or it will be counted as plagiarism... again

@Iceydaze @Wyborn
I have sent both of your your characters. This time around I've taken magic out.

• Thank You
Reactions: Iceydaze
I have Sasha bookmarked. I'll edit anything about his mother since Wyborn just wants Charlamagne back.

Aleksandr Bren Valois
“The one who has more should naturally help the one who has less. It’s also natural for the strong to protect the weak. That’s how the world should be.”

778812.png

GENERAL
divider2.png

"Salute plurimam dicit. Si vales, bene est, ego valeo."

Role: French Prince

Character Name: Aleksandr Bren Valois

Alias: Sasha or Bren, subjects are half and half between believing he is an angel, others believing he is some sort of vampiric creature thus many either call him the holy prince or the demonic prince.

Ethnicity: French

MENTALITY
divider2.png

Just, Reserved, Obsessive, Honest, Courteous

✦At a Glance- To most, he appears rather enigmatic. Unless there is a need for conversation, his words are few. He is friendly but reserved and somewhat detached. However, he is considered to be pretty courteous and honest overall, fitting of his station. Despite this, he isn’t against teasing people and can be pretty harsh if not domineering if you push the right buttons.

✦Deeper in- Sasha is always in complete control over his every movement, failure to do so leaves him distraught and ashamed. Past his emotional barriers is a softie. If he could take the money from the aristocrats and give it to the people instead without getting himself assassinated, he would in a heartbeat. Instead, he gives what he can from his own funds to buy grain for the poor. He also hates turning a blind eye to injustice and his own weaknesses and is always striving to become stronger. Due to his mother’s distance, he feels pretty lonely deep down but also feels that truly connecting with others is not only dangerous but downright impossible. With all of these insecurities weighing him down, it’s not hard to assume he’s pretty depressed about it all, bringing about his pessimistic nature. Combating his ever lingering pessimism however, is unyielding determination to move forward and perfect himself.

Current Goal/Purpose: To maintain his position as the heir to the throne and gain his mother’s recognition.

Aspirations: Aside from making his mother proud, Sasha has few other aspirations. He doesn’t even want the throne, knowing his body may not be able to handle the strain. If he could make his mother proud without the throne being the end goal, he would take it to make everyone happy.

Hobbies:
~Reading
~Watching the Cooks work
~Playing chess with his father
~Sparring with the palace guards

Inabilities:
~Swimming
~Sunbathing
~Anything that involves sunlight

Dislikes: Cold, Indifference, Emotion(his own), Rain

More: He has a strange fear/love relationship with his mother but most of all, fears being abandoned or being unable to control his emotional outbursts.

APPEARANCE
divider2.png

"...It's not contagious."

Height: 5’11

Hair: Near white with a silvery sheen

Eyes: Light blueish grey depending on the light. The more sunlight, the more pink it is, while just a little sunlight would bring out a soft violet hue.

Distinguishing Marks:
⭭Tattoos⭭
A raven’s wing extended to his left shoulder
A dragon’s wing on his right
Both connect to a cross in the center that extends down his spine
The raven represents his name, the dragon represents his father, and the cross; his faith.

General Appearance: Sasha lacks pigment in his eyes, hair, and skin; leaving him standing out a little when compared to his father. He stands confidently at 5’11, his silvery white hair falls to the nape of his neck where it is cut off. His bangs, however, are fairly long, carelessly falling past his eyes whenever he looks down. His pasty white skin matches his hair flawlessly. The only “flaw” is his tattoo that is carefully hidden from sight and well preserved beneath his clothes. The color of his eyes is more often than not dependent on the lighting. The more bright the light, the more pink/red they look. When there is less light, his eyes lean more towards his signature blue/grey. The middle ground is of course, a soft violet hue; a combination of red and blue.

Strengths:
Handling a glaive
Foreign affairs
Intelligence
Temperance
Just

Weaknesses:
Sunlight
Poor Health
Sweets
His faith
His mother

Face Claim: Viktor Nikiforov (Yuri on Ice)

BACKGROUND
divider2.png

“Your overwhelming interest in me is making me uncomfortable.”

Noble History:
Prince of France and Navarre, Aleksandr Bren Valois
No line is pure and his ancestors were no exception. Corruption and bloodied hands are the norm between royals. However, Sasha chooses to follow in his father’s footsteps and work for the people instead.

Life before Story:
Born with albinism, meaning he has little or no melanin resulting in pale skin, and hair, Sasha wasn’t exactly the ideal heir most had in mind. Due to his body’s weak constitution, his mother neglected him, leading to his current insecurities. His father however, spared time for him when he could. As far as the subjects went, they were conflicted between whether this was a good sign or not. Ever the superstitious lot, many thought he was an angel who had fallen from the heavens to bless the land. However, others see that he hardly exits the palace in the day and assume he’s a vampiric being here to curse the lands.

Having spent most of his childhood bedridden or indoors, Sasha always had his head buried in a book. From stories of dragons to complicated matters of court. He excelled in his studies. As he grew, he began to manage his symptoms with his father's mistress's home remedies, giving rise to hope that he could spend the day like a normal kid. Playing outside and training in swordsmanship like other noble kids. However, his father suggested and personally trained him to use a glaive instead, thinking that swords and hand to hand combat would be a little too risky for him. He excelled in this too, even more so as he grew into a dashing young gentleman. Unfortunately, his progress had yet to catch his mother’s eye. Hoping to earn her praise, he set aside any thoughts of giving over the throne and instead focused on improving himself bit by bit to become the suitable king that people expected him to be. However, upon learning of the future alliance between him and the Queen of Italy, Sasha couldn't help but be a little hesitant. While marrying her would certainly be a good way to secure his position, he wasn't too set on getting close to her. Not only for his own safety but for his pride as well. If he didn't secure the throne with his own hands, wouldn't it be the same as hiding behind a woman's skirts?

MISCELLANEOUS
divider2.png

Theme:

Heaven's Mirror
Akiko Shinada

“A faint light bloomed, and I believed. They kept connecting, a tame melody that was the result of my memories. My wishes became reality as my soul ran about.'

Font color: #B0D1F8

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Totally didn't shamefully copy it off one of my other character's sheets>.>

Not as neat as his first but still works. If you’re on a device that can rotate its screen I suggest doing so. Easier to read. o .o Depending on his mother, many things like bio and stuff may change but I’ll try to keep any changes kinda subtle.

Totally didn't shamefully copy it off one of my other character's sheets>.>

Not as neat as his first but still works. If you’re on a device that can rotate its screen I suggest doing so. Easier to read. o .o Depending on his mother, many things like bio and stuff may change but I’ll try to keep any changes kinda subtle.

Random note this one won't have magic

Okay. So other Ladies in waiting can be NPCs which everyone can play if their character doesnt so much. Same goes for orical and mystery guide if those spots are not filled. Also, if your character does, and I'm sure some will, feel free to come back with a new character and new role of your own.

I'd like to take a Lady in Waiting too, please

If you’ll have me I’ll play the precious Queen of France.^^

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
  • Love
Changed bastards FC

I'm up for changing anything. Wyborn's previous queen was very icey german and proud yet secretly loving which left Sasha feeling kinda inadequate.

I am not against any other kind of mother though ~ As Phantom stated, If you have any ideas that include him, feel free to message me or we can talk here. Whichever you're comfortable with. I don't bite. :3