FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Since the day she was born Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy has been the sole Queen to the Italian throne. At the age of 18 she travels to France with four ladies-in-waiting to secure her politically strategic engagement to the king's son, Prince (enter name). A prince she had know since childhood. Aless and Prince share a mutual attraction, even though he has reservations about the wisdom of an alliance with Italy. But complications arise when (name), Princes' illegitimate half-brother, whom Aless finds herself drawn to in spite of herself and France's Queen trying to rid her. The Queen fears the oricals words of Aless bring her sons demise and does anything to rid her of his life. The French Court is also full of less romantic challenges for Aless, who finds her engagement,and life, threatened until she finds an ally in a mysterious shrouded guide. With all that she faces, Aless rallies, readying herself to rule and trying to find a balance between the demands of her country and those of her heart. Thankfully the young Queen is not alone and stands strong with her loyal ladies in waiting and long time friends.

Text adapted from Google Search info for the CW TV series Reign: Reign - Google Search.

Roles:
If RSVP charater hasn't been made within 3 days of RSVP date your RSVP will be removed.

France Prince:
Aleksandr Bren Valois
@Iceydaze

4 ladies in waiting: (they are lesser nobles or wealthy family)
Aralia Thorn Tudor
@~Dark Disney~
Josselyn Baxton
@Pasi
Marielle Vienne de Laval
@Kythera
ViolaRomano-Aldobrandini
@DANAsaur

King's Bastered Son:
Damien Lee Durand
@~Dark Disney~

King's Mistress:
Adelais "Del" Durand
@Iceydaze

France King:
Charlemagne Amadeus Valois
@Wyborn

France Queen:

@Shayla

Orical: (male) NPC

Mysterious Guide: (he see and hears everything in the castle and comes off as a ghost for he's never seen.) NPC

Notes:
Other roles may be added. If you think of one that might be important let me know. Also you may make more then one charater if you so wish.

If your charater dies in RP. Feel free to return to make a new one. That is if you wish to continue being in this RP.

Rules:
- Must be long term, dedicated and respectful to all in the game.

- You must be active, and post at least once or twice a week, though its preferred once a day. You will be given three warnings for inactivity before being removed from the group.

- You must be cooperative with the Game Master and the other members.

- You can contribute by adding ideas or even plot twists, but please tell the game master of any plot or event prior to carrying it out.

- If you, the game player, are having troubles with another member please tell the Game Master.
Drama out of character is frowned upon, drama in character is welcomed.

- Zero tolerance is in effect. I do not and will not accept bullying of any form out of my game. Bullying in game is only alright if the person who is playing the character is okay with their character being bullied. Any other form y,ou will be removed from the group, and your character will become npced until I decide they are no longer needed.

-This rule shouldn't have to be a spoken rule but common sense rule. But here it is anyways.

Do not argue with the Game master, as they have final say in any matter. When they tell you to change something then you change it. When they tell you to stop misbehaving then you stop misbehaving. When they tell you no then that means no. A GM will not be disrespected, belittled, or harassed for any decisions They've made regarding anything in the role-play. You will be given three warnings to correct your behavior before being removed from the role-play.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Inabilities:

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History:

Life before Story:

Last edited:
@Iceydaze - I'll message you once I'm home to talk about our charries!

@PhantomThief715 , Two Questions is this Anime/Realistic FC's or RL? And will we be creating a Discord for this RP?

@PhantomThief715 , Two Questions is this Anime/Realistic FC's or RL? And will we be creating a Discord for this RP?

A sort of realistic anime. Examples would be the few we have up. If you need help finding one I'm sure I have a few.

I might make a discord. I dont know yet tbh and it will be up to everyone else as well.

Or do you? :P

Darn. You caught me. I might.

Coolio~

A sort of realistic anime. Examples would be the few we have up. If you need help finding one I'm sure I have a few.

I might make a discord. I dont know yet tbh and it will be up to everyone else as well.

Discord will be helpful on my end and Wyborns as well since Wyborn doesnt always get notified of tags for some reason.

Darn. You caught me. I might.

Coolio~

Discord will be helpful on my end and Wyborns as well since Wyborn doesnt always get notified of tags for some reason.

Then I'll make a new one now. :P

@Shayla "How do I control a daughter in law who's a Queen in her own right!"

I can see it now xD

Role: Lady In Waiting

Character Name: Lady Josselyn Baxton

Alias: Joss, Lyn

Ethnicity: French

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

8HnI2o.png

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Dirty blonde

Eyes: Golden

Distinguishing Marks: She had three small moles on the side of her thigh, and a heart-shaped one on her wrist

General Appearance: Slender, but very well endowed

Strengths:
♦ Getting people to confide in her
Archery
♦Horseback Riding
♦Loyality
♦ Tapestry Making

More:

Fears:
♦Never getting married or having kids
♦Always being a Lady in Waiting
♦Never gaining Titles(per husband if she gets married)

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Her county and Queen

Aspirations: To be married to a man of a higher station

Hobbies:
Dancing
♦Singing
♦Drawing
♦Chess
♦Sewing
♦Transcribing
Gardening

Inabilities:
Knife fighting

General Personality:
♦Passionate ~ Joss is a very passionate about Queen, and her duties. She is there to serve her and her country.
♦Loyal ~ Josselyn is very loyal to the Crown, along with any relationships she gets into
♦Sweet~ Josselyn is very lovable, she isn't known to have any enemies
♦Flirty~ Joss is a very flirtatious woman. But hides it well as to not show disrespect to her Queen and Crown.
♦Charming ~ She knows how to charm the pants off people with a flutter of her lashes and well-spoken words.
♦Adaptable~She can easily adjust and make do in the situation at hand due to her training as a Lady.
♦Discretion~Josselyn is good at keeping things on the low on the radar.

HISTORICAL BACKGROUND

Noble History: Her family is of Noble blood. But lower noble blood. The don't hold a lot of titles, Braxton Estate, was the name of their Land holding. It was only on several acres of land.Her father was a Duke and was permitted to marry her mother per the Queen.

Life before Story: She is the Oldest of 4 girls. Sophia, Claudette,and Isadora. She took the line of work that her mother did as a Lady in Waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715

Role: Lady-in-waiting

Character Name: Marielle Vienne de Laval

Alias: Marie

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'8"

Hair: Auburn

Eyes: Amber

Distinguishing Marks: A few moles here and there, nothing much

General Appearance:
32871e29fc3354b867ef1736f5a969e7.jpg

Tall, thin, with an elegant figure but lacking a little in curves. She has slightly bad posture, with curved shoulders when she isn't paying attention to sitting up straight.

Strengths: Spotting and telling lies, reading emotions, getting people to confide in her, archery, horseback riding

More: Whilst Marielle can easily read people's emotions and present the appearance of sympathy in order to gain their trust and confidence, deep down she is rather cold and emotionless and lacks any real sense of empathy.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Spy on the Italian Queen and report back to the French Queen

Aspirations: Become a Duchess, of course!

Hobbies: Riding, archery, falconry, dancing, drawing

Inabilities: Cannot play an instrument or sing (much to her mother's and all her tutors' dismay), has no fighting or weapons skills other than with a bow but that only for fun with a target

General Personality: On the outside, Marielle appears to be a demure, well-behaved noble lady, if a bit reserved most of the time. But inside, she is frequently assessing everyone around to understand their thoughts and feelings, and find their weaknesses. Thus far, she is a stranger to the tenderer emotions that characterize so many women of her age, tending instead to calculation and manipulation. She is ambitious, and selfish, but knows well how to appear as if she had a heart. Active and energetic, Marielle generally only sleeps five or six hours a night, and often rides, hunts, and dances for hours and hours on end. If someone could melt the ice around her heart, she would probably be extremely passionate.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History: Marielle is the youngest daughter of the Comte de Laval, a notable noble family in the province of Maine in northwestern France. The House of Laval have been Counts for about 100 years, and Barons before that since the 12th century. The family owns several chateaux.

Life before Story: At the age of 5 Marielle was sent to the French Court for training as a lady-in-waiting. She studied all the usually ladylike arts, though she failed miserably to ever attain any voice better than "doesn't burn my eardrums". By 15 she was placed in the Queen's service, and her parents began seeking an advantageous marriage for her. Her older sisters had all married well, but not splendidly, and Marielle was determined to outdo them all. A duchy or nothing, it would be for her. She had the connections, she had the arts, she knew it was possible. And she was swiftly becoming the Queen's closest confidante. This must pay off in the end.

A betrothal with a Count was made, but to Marielle's relief, fell through when he died of the plague. Another arrangement was being negotiated, but the groom backed out for reasons unspecified. Marielle was beginning to grow old and worried that she would not find an eligible match before her bloom of youth was over. She was ready to do anything to achieve her goals.

• Thank You
King Charlemagne

The Dragon king

[glow=#2B65EC]"It's strange what desire will make foolish people do"[/glow]

General Character Statistics
Role: French King

Character Name: Charlemagne Amadeus Valois

Alias: Charlemagne the blessed, The Dragon King, The Scarlet Monarch

More:
He despises the nobility, when he became king many of them were the cause of family spat that he had before he was king.
Favorite Mistress being Adelais as she is the mother of his second son.

Mental Characteristics
Current Goal/Purpose: Charlemagne can fill his age catching up to him, he can see the kingdom's changing and he feels that his days ruling France are beginning to reign. He wants to calmly past on the power to his son and allow France to prosper in piece without the worries of war with their neighboring countries or with their ruling family.

Aspirations: Charlemagne always wanted to see his forefathers empire reconnected but he gave up on that wish rather early. Now he just wants to retire to the countryside and live out the rest of his days as a lecherous old man.

Hobbies: Watching over the teachings of his children, enjoying his wife and mistress, as well as feasting and learning from the scientist and travelers across the nation.

Inabilities: To trust in anyone, as the King he was raised into royalty, and as the second son, he learned to not even trust family.

General Personality: When you think of Charlemagne you think of a kind loving king. Someone that can be depended on and someone that his lived their life well. When people talk about him, they call him the blessed king because not only is his power amazing, but his ability to work a room and the people are amazing. To the people around him and the people that witness him, Charlemagne is a warm figure in their life.

Inner Personality: Rarely are appearances the way they seem. Living in the lap of luxury Charlemagne learned quickly how to lie and he became incredibly good at it, hiding the way he truly felt became first nature. In truth, he contains a lot of self-hatred for having to murder his brother and for not being able to save his daughter from the plotting of the court. He is very calculated, being able to set his emotions aside for the good of the country or for the good of his family.

General History
Noble History:
By the Grace of God, King of France and Navarre, Count of Champagne and Burgundy Charlemagne Amadeus Valois, The Dragon King.

Life before Story:

What does it mean to be the crown prince's brother? The uneducated would assume that they're merely a pawn to be overlooked. Only existing for the sole purpose of filling in an empty spot should the crown prince meet with calamity. In the favorable scenario where the crown prince inherits the throne properly and produces airs to continue the royal lineage, the remaining brothers would have no more use and thus fall back into the shadows.

Unfortunately, Charlemagne fit neither of these roles. Although he held no interest in inheriting the throne, preferring to bask in riches and fulfill his lustful desires, he unintentionally drew attention to himself nonetheless. With his prowess in combat, he was on the path to becoming the head general of the French army. Combined with his favor in court, he outshone his brother. In the eyes of many, this was enough to warrant the idea that he would be best fit for the throne. A far fetched idea that would no doubt turn any on the crown prince's side wary. Despite Charlemagne's pure intentions to continue his life on the sidelines, the court is full of plots.

Henry who was almost killed at the most important moment of his life grasped at strings trying to find answers, and he revealed much of the enemy nobles plans but believed that his brother was the one in charge of the whole thing, because he couldn't get to the nobles, he choose that his brother would shoulder the full brunt of his rage, especially since to him, his brother was the most guilty of it all. This is where Charlemagne's luck kicked in, on the day of his brother's coronation he was in a completely different district arguing with a black smith about the quality of the sword that he had paid for to present to his brother. This is what saved him at the moment that he found out of his brother's attempted assassination, he found out that he was considered the prime culprit behind it even though he had no intentions of taking the throne, he had to run.

Charlemagne was no longer Charlemagne Amadeus Valois but Charles De la Roche, this was the life he lived for about a year and a half. The De la Roche Family was a family that was created by the nobles the countryside, a place close to the summer castle in case he was ever found by his brother but for these precious months, Charlemagne built himself a life, a life he was happy with, though he always found himself being a soldier, as the head of the De La Roche family he found himself content with life as a banker. He attended town meetings and he would even throw small festivals for the poor in the warmer months. This is when Charlemagne really got to know his mistress, if life didn't turn out the way it did, she would've likely ended up being his wife. He found himself head over heels and with a commoner no less. As Charles De La Roche, he could've easily done it, but as Charlemagne he couldn't. Still, Charlemagne was Charlemagne and he bedded her thinking there was no possible way his old life would catch up to him, but it did because it always does. Within the last four months of his life as Charles, he found out he was going to be a father and like a proper man he planned to marry her, but as he was planning the marriage his brother found him. Charlemagne was forced to retreat to the summer castle with much of his followers and most importantly his mistress as it had become common knowledge that she was his bride to be.

The Siege of the castle lasted about one week before Charlemagne had met with his brother. Since they weren't prepared for a long drawn out battle or a way out, he knew that it was only a matter of time before they gave into the army storming. Compared to the year before, Charlemagne had much more to lose and to protect and he was willing to risk everything for it. He issued a challenge to his brother, a duel, the one who would win it would decide the other's fate. He had not planned for it go as it did, they battled for a long while, before Charlemagne would've easily overwhelmed Henry but a year away from training would make the best fighter lose a tremendous amount of skill. Still in the end, Charlemagne was triumphant. Something that Henry would not accept, just as Charlemagne turned to his followers to give his squire his sword and shield, his brother lunged at him, only to be cut down by one of Charlemagne's men. This is what made Charlemagne king, he won the duel and even though he didn't want the throne, his brother was dead and he was alive.

I wish that I could say the next few decades were easy for Charlemagne, but he became a king.There was no way that life would get easier for him. He found himself thrust in the place that he didn't want yet had to be. If not him then who would rule the country? The nobles who were willing to rip the royal family apart in a game to make themselves richer? Or the poor whose only knowledge consisted of their trades and having a full belly at night. It had to be him in the next few years he was on a rampage. From backstabs to alliances he played the game of power. He had many setbacks, from his daughter disappearing to having to marry his brother's former fiance. Many things haunt Charlemagne, from his brother's death to his daughter's disappearance and what it had done to the one he loved. All that he wished was that God would allow him to see them once again one day and even give him a little time to enjoy what's left of his life.

Strengths & Weaknesses

Strengths:
Hand to Hand Fighting
Swordsmanship & Glaive
Leading
Conversationalist
Diplomacy

Weaknesses:
Science
Subtly
Women
The People
His Children
His faith

Magic

Pyrokinesis - This was the first magic that manifested in him while he was young. This is the ability to create fire from seemingly thin air and in large quantity, this is what he often uses in battle which is a large part of his trump card.

Commanding Voice - This is a small ability that Charlemagne has and manifested at an older age, the magic isn't anything insane, but easily something that has helped him with his diplomatic meetings. The Power is amplified based solely on how the person listening to perceives Charlemagne, the greater they see him, the stronger the effects come. This is what made it easy for many of the peasants to trust him. As long as they can hear his voice they will be affected. For those that see Charlemagne as lesser than them, it only acts as a suggestion, but for those that see Charlemagne as nearly a God, they are affected just like he was a god. Even being able to stop their heart if wanting to. This is incredibly taxing and he can only use it twice a day.

Armor & Weapons

photoalbum_460216657_user71817744-1-jpg.151156

This is Charlemagne's prized possession a bastard-sword forged by Adelais's father. He received not long into their relationships when things began to become more and more serious for her and him. There's nothing incredibly abnormal about the sword, it wasn't covered with any magic seals, and needs to be cared for on the daily like any other sword, but this is the sword that he cherishes, so much so that when a blacksmith called the sword, "A shitty peasant sword." He had him executed by the very same weapon. To him it symbolizes his bond with Adelais and his son Sebastian. Since he doesn't trust many of the people in the armory he wears the sword on his back in almost all occasions besides when holding court or feast. At that point, the sword is still by his side.

reign10-jpg.151157

This is almost a standard set of armor. The thing is, this is enchanted armor, laced with spells from many of the nation's top mages. The Spells are just resistance go many of the elements. Keeping his temperature always perfectly balanced for the temperature outside the armor. He wears this armor only during campaigns and normally leaves himself to the open otherwise, as he is confident in himself and his guards. The fur on the shoulders of the armor comes from a local cave bear that he raised when he was young. Once the bear died they turned his pelt into many things, the fur being a representation of what makes him different, since he doesn't have one bit of gold or precious metal. Either way this is his wartime armor.

Hot-Sale-Luxury-Men-Ring-Black-Stone-Antique-Silver-Plated-Carved-Ruby-Men-Jewelry-Lord-Of.jpg

This ring is always on his finger much like his sword, it's never a second in his life where it isn't near him. This ring was passed down the House of Valois from ruler to ruler, his brother before him possessed it and when he had passed. The magic on this ring is ancient and when it is passed down to the next generation, it officially the passing of power. The ancient spells on the sword help the wearer be calm and think logically, while also helping him regain his stamina. This was used to just make living as ruler easier and less stressed from the the duties of ruling a noble House.

Ghost
James Vincent McMorrow
Cornfield Chase
Hans Zimmer

• Thank You
Hello~ I'd like to join as a lady in waiting please. And also, is it possible if the said lady in waiting would like the french prince as well? I was thinking of making a some sort of traitorous character. Someone shady (´,,•ω•,,)

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
Hello~ I'd like to join as a lady in waiting please. And also, is it possible if the said lady in waiting would like the french prince as well? I was thinking of making a some sort of traitorous character. Someone shady (´,,•ω•,,)

I absolutely love your profile picture.

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
I mean we already have a lady who is a spy for the French queen.

I mean we already have a lady who is a spy for the French queen.
Just means twice the fun! :0

Its okay! Phantom and I are talking about it thru pm and I'm pitching an idea so let's hope Phantom will like it >_< I really want to be part of this rp >_<

But as the song say: if its meant to be it will beeeeeeee.

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
Its okay! Phantom and I are talking about it thru pm and I'm pitching an idea so let's hope Phantom will like it >_< I really want to be part of this rp >_<

I hope she likes it~

I hope she likes it~

I'm actually a pretty nice person you know xD I'm not just gonna reject it. I just want to see everything you've got.

Viola Romano-Aldobrandini
Lady in Waiting

BASICS
Alias:
Vi
to those who she cares deeply

Ethnicity:
Italian

PHYSICAL

Height:
5'8

Hair:
silver white

Eyes:
crystal blue

Distinguishing Marks:
dimples on her back
two moles on the left side of her neck resembling a vampire bite

General Appearance:
Standing at the height of five feet and eight inches, her height is average among her peers. Although not lacking in growth per se, - as evidenced by her figurem as she is in possession of comparatively long and limber limbs, a narrow waist with widening hips, and a reasonably proportioned bustline - she certainly seem quite young, even more so than she appears. Her soft pale skin affinities for both a great deal of personal hygine and remaining indoors, the former which is equally demonstrated in her somewhat wavy locks of silver white hair, which is silky in their smoothness and tirelessly maintained despite their long length

Her face is heart shaped with promintent cheeks, with rosy white skin ftamed on either side by her silver locks, a petite nose and unobtrusive dull chin, small ears hidden beneath a cascade of silver hair, she looks like she walked straight out of a grandoise portrait. Her shimmering crystal blue eyes only served to reinforce this image.

Overall, given her style of fress, manner of speaking and general appearance, she could perhaps most aptly be compared to a princess.

Strengths
proficiency in french
baking
MENTAL

Current Goal/Purpose:
To gain the attention of Prince Bren and be his princess if not mistress. To also gain recognition from his father.

Aspirations:
To gain recognition from her father and be treated like his own daughter

General Personality:
Hardworking
Viola does not shy away from work; rather, she believes work gives her purpose. She resents lazy people, privileged people, and generally anyone who ever had things come easy to them. She never received any charity that she didn't have to earn and she feels like others should have to earn everything they get too.

Perfectionist
She hates feeling inadequate and does what she can to love up to her high standards. She often falls short though, and ends up feeling disappointed in herself. She is her own worst critic and realyy beats herself up over small mistakes.

Quite Courageous
She suffered deep seated feelings of shame and fear of rejection which on certain situations led her to consider backing down. Her greatest weakness is that, in her desperate longing to belong and be liked by her father, she was neither brave or honest as she should have been at times.

Loyal and Emotional
Viola is the kind of girl who's deeply sensitive and easily hurt thus the reason why she have her defenses up to avoid being hurt by others. Nonetheless, she's tenaciously loyal to those whom she trusts. She values family and friendship very deeply and she's also sentimental.

Persuasive and Manipulative
When she decides to fight for something, rest assured that she will go to distance and do everything she can to prove her point. She also has a reputation for being extrememly manipulative. Often she'll use subtle tactics, hints and guilt trips to get her way in a quiet and diplomatic way without the other person realizing what's going on.

Hobbies:
reading baking dancing, painting, singing

Inabilities:
cannot play any instrument
fighting
HISTORY

Noble History:
No one knows she is the illegitimate daughter of Duke Alejandro Aldobrandini from the Aldonbrandini family, an talian noble family from Florence, with close ties to the Vatican.

Life before Story:
Viola was the product of the forced childbirth of an italian maid who was taken advantage by a drunk Duke Alejandro Aldobrandini.

Her father, Duke Alejandro Aldobrandini, is an italian noble known all around Italy for his good looks, charming smile and outstanding personality. He is loved by everyone and have a great reputation. So upon hearing the news of the maid being pregnant, Alejandro immediately threatened the maid to never speak about anything that happened and threw the pregnant maid out.

Her mother, the pregnant maid named Sofia, gave birth to Viola and thought that they'll be fine. Her mother didn't care about the duke anyway nor the fact that she didn't receive any money from him. All her mother cares about was that they were alive and they are okay.

At first, Viola had a happy life. Her mother taught her how to read and write and at age 5, she started going to the libraries to read and learn more. Her mother was so proud of her and thought that nothing can go wrong, not until Duke Alejandro showed up in their front door.

Her father told her that the Aldobrandini's wealth is in danger. That the family is starting to struggle financially because of the royal family. After all the Aldobrandini family have a lot of illegal businesses and the royal family is shutting it down left and right.

At first her mother Sofia didn't agree but upon realizing that they won't be able to survive with the little money she earned and upon realizing that Voila wanted to be recognized by the duke, she soon agreed.

At age 10, Viola became a lady-in-waiting thanks to Duke Alejandro. Viola then met the princess and immediately became friends with her. The duke then started sending Viola and her mother money to hire tutors. Of course, Viola wanted to impress her father and be proud of her so she strived to do everything perfectly. She excelled in the fine arts (dancing, singing, painting) but failed miserably at playing an instrument.

As Viola trained to be a lady-in-waiting, her friendship with the princess became stronger. But unbeknown to the princess, the duke concluded a plan to let Viola be a lady in waiting and perhaps snatch the crown from the princess. Perhaps meet someone who's wealthy and marry her off. Do anything just to get lots of money to save the Aldobrandini household.

And of course Viola being Viola, she wanted to gain recognition from her father. Thus, she is willing to do anything for it.