Returning user

P

Polubing

Original poster
According to the old posts I've found, I've been gone for about 4 years! My RP skills are rusty, but I'm ready to learn again.
I'm 29, like to play games, and read romance novels. Hey guys!

4 years is a long heckin' time but it's good to have you back!! the site went through a big update a few days ago so everything is all sparkly and new <3

make sure to snoop around and make yourself at home, i hope to see you around more often now! and please do stop by the discord server if you want to socialize with us a little

Whoa, four years! Welcome back, Polubing :D just in time to enjoy a shinier Iwaku!

What kinda games do you like to play? I myself am mostly into Action/Adventure, RPGs, intense narrative-driven games like Telltale, etc. Been really enjoying the heck out of some Skyrim and Minecraft lately!

Play games and read romance novels? You and I, we are the same. Welcome back! 4 years is a long time, if ever need help with anything, I'll be happy to lend a hand!

Whoa, four years! Welcome back, Polubing :D just in time to enjoy a shinier Iwaku!

What kinda games do you like to play? I myself am mostly into Action/Adventure, RPGs, intense narrative-driven games like Telltale, etc. Been really enjoying the heck out of some Skyrim and Minecraft lately!

A lot of Flight Rising and Lioden on the browser. Definately an RPG fan, right now though I've been playing the heck out of Path of Exile. Delve is such an interesting league!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun

A lot of Flight Rising and Lioden on the browser. Definately an RPG fan, right now though I've been playing the heck out of Path of Exile. Delve is such an interesting league!

Path of the Exile, I need to play it o_o I hear so many amazing things about the game! I might have played a demo or something, but that's about it D: . I gotta look at picking that game up!