4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy. Harry potter. Vampire. Apocalyptic. Magical. Super powers. Trouble teens w/ powers. Psych wards. Werewolf. Zombies. 4 Horseman.
I'm Amy. I've been around a while. I was pretty active when I first registered but let a bad experience ruin the site for me for just about a year. That's on me, though. Another reason why I departed was I just lost all motivation for writing. I was in a job I hated and hated me right back. Anyway, I have come back to a whole new site. I've got a few idea brewin' in my noggin' and I'm hoping to get writing again now that I feel somewhat back on track. I cannot lie, I'm slightly intimidated by everyone's skills from writing to the codes ya'll are using to make your posts looks like Dumbledore himself shit all over these magnificent words.

I typically like to do one on one but I've been told on multiple occasions that the plots I come up with are suited more-so for groups. In all honesty, I'm wishy-washy on the idea of a group style: People posting in order, everyone's lengths and involvement with everyone else, story development between a group, all of it seems much more complicated than trying to handle between two people. To make up for that I usual play several characters at once. However, I'm going to lurk around the Group sections and get a better, real, feel for it. It's been several year since I did a group, so it's worth a shot eventually lol

So, HI EVERYONE! AGAIN!

Dumbledore isn't involved as far as i know but some people sure can be magicians with their writing and coding on here! Welcome back to Iwaku! i can understand about losing motivation for writing. Happens to me too much, but often I find that when things in the real world hate on me -- and i hate on them right back -- writing can be a sort of escape from all of it.

Lurking through the group roleplays sounds like a good idea but you also never know when you may find a partner that pays multiple characters like you do!

Welcome back! Sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. It can be difficult sometimes doing projects that involve collaborating with other people but I hope that you find some friendly faces this go around.
I dabble with a bit of code but I can't hold a candle to some of the code wizards around here. Fortunately, if you're interested in trying your hand, a lot of great coders offer help and pointers here.
Best of luck with your fresh ideas!