Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
Hello all. :) I'm looking for someone that would be interested in roleplaying a romance between a British solider and colonist girl in the Revolutionary War era. The plot is up for discussion between my partner and myself, but my thoughts on the plot were to base it around the quartering of soldiers. My character would be a young woman living with her mother and twin brother (an upcoming colonist solider), when the Intolerable Acts go into effect. The British Solider would be quartered within their home, them having to hide all the rebellious acts their family partakes in, all the while a bit of a love hate relationship develops between the solider and girl, leading to possible head of the moment interactions and hidden relations that are secret from her family and from his fellow soldiers.

Anyway, that's what I got for now XD I'm willing to change things up as well to fit something both my partner and I can enjoy. If you are interested in an rp like this/have some ideas of your own to add, let me know through pm please :)