Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
kpop-light-stick-concert.jpg

ROOKIES

The life of a K-Pop idol is not an easy one. Amidst the schedules and concerts and fame, there is little-to-no free time and no privacy. This is now your world. You've joined one of the world's biggest entertainment companies, SM Entertainment, in the hopes of realizing your dream of being a world-renowned singer. You must learn to navigate this new world of fame, constant schedules and training, and publicity. How will you cope with the stress? How do you get along with your other members? Will you succeed or will you be a one-hit wonder?

I've wanted to do this for a while and I'm just gauging if this would be an interesting concept for anyone. If this does take off, I am looking for a co-gm to help me with the general things like coding and being available for players

GENERAL

There will be 2 groups, one male and one female, both consisting of 5 members. The male group is called Soul, and the female group is called Radiant. The Leader can be any age, but the Maknae must be the youngest member. (Group Names subject to change if I get other suggestions)

The males will be expected to work out, report for vocal training, and have dance training, as well as make public appearances and do any other things required of them in their schedules. They will not be allowed to date without the express permission from the CEO and they are not allowed to eschew from their schedules without advanced notice.

The females will be expected to report for their vocal training, dance training, and make public appearances as well as do any other things required of them in their schedules. They are also expected to maintain their health and remain physically fit. They are not allowed to date without the express permission of the CEO and must adhere to their schedules. They must give advanced notice if any changes must be made.

I encourage you to not play by the CEO's rules. Drama is the lifeblood of RP!

CHARACTER LIST

tumblr_inline_n5e1qcIEed1rzye2j.gif

Male Group

(Concept: Edgy, Sexy, Bad-Boy)

Leader/Backup Rapper=

Lead Vocals/Backup Vocals=

Lead Rapper/Backup Vocals=

Lead Dancer/Backup Vocals=

Maknae/Backup Vocals=

ConfusedHonorableHalcyon-small.gif

Female Group

(Concept:Edgy yet Feminine, Unique, Individual)

Leader/Lead Vocalist= Hufflepug

Lead Rapper/Backup Dancer=

Lead Dancer/Backup Vocals=

Backup Vocals/Backup Dancer=

Maknae/Backup Rapper=

RULES AND INFORMATION

1: Iwaku rules apply (I.E. No godmodding, metagaming)

2: If this takes off, I would like for your characters to be finished by at least the week following a sign-up post. That being said, I understand life can get in the way so if you need more time, please PM me.

3:I don't expect you to write a novel. I do expect some coherency and substance. I'd say a 2 paragraph minimum for posting but I can be flexible depending on the content.

4:It is okay to swear, but any additional explicit content such as sex will not be allowed. If you want to play it out, move it to PM please.

5: Please try to stay active as well. If you are unable to post in a timely manner, PM me or post in the OOC to let me and others know.

6: Please include the role and gender of your character to ensure fair distribution.

7: Characters must have a REAL face claim. Additionally, due to the current Korean market, your FC must be of Asian descent. Your FC can be a member of an actual, real life group (I.E. Taemin of Shinee)

8: I encourage you to double up but you cannot have 2 characters of the same gender b]Structure:[/b]

CHARACTER SHEET

Character Sheets can be as basic or intricate in terms of coding as you want. I am only concerned with the content of your character.

Appearance photo: (Realistic Face Claims only)

General

Given Name:

Stage Name:

Nickname:

Nationality:

Sexuality:

Group/Role:

Appearance

Height & Weight:

Hair Color & Length:

Eye Color:

Distinguishable Facial Features:

Birthmarks/Scars:

Physical Description:

Personality

Description:

Likes/Dislikes:

Habits/Quirks:

Talents:

Fears:

History:

Extra:

I love drama. Got any particular directions you're gonna be taking this in, or is everyone just winging it? The amount of stuff you can do in this setting sounds fun.

Gonna go ahead and declare my interest in taking the male lead dancer spot though. Not sure I'll push myself to play another character since I'm pretty full as is and want to be sure I can stay committed. One should be fine though. > .>

I'm hoping that all players can work together to help find a direction. The setting is there but I have no particular plot. I'd like the essential elements though

Reactions: Iceydaze
I'm hoping that all players can work together to help find a direction. The setting is there but I have no particular plot. I'd like the essential elements though

Sounds good to me. I hope more take interest in this~

Reactions: Hufflepug