|| Perpetual GM ||
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
This set of rules applies to all roleplays within The Ascender Chronicles universe. Iwaku rules are a given.

• 3+ minimum paragraphs per post in third person
  • Real life comes first. If you as a player feel your real life cannot allow for the roleplay, please notify me. I will not kill off your character, but we can move the scene forward and assume your character is with them unless you wish to kill your character off.
  • After a month of inactivity, I will no longer tag you in posts. If at this point you have not come to me to explain why you are absent, your character will be written out of the story.
  • Be courteous to your fellow players. There is a difference between constructive criticism and being a butthole.
  • Keep IC separate from OOC. This includes if you don't like a player or someone's character and you choose to ignore the posts entirely.
  • Read everyone's posts. We're all here to roleplay together. Even if your character isn't interacting with another, you should still read the post to understand how and why the scene unfolds.
  • NPCs may be created by players, but cannot be played as a second character. They should only be meant to enhance the scene for your PCs.
  • Be realistic. Realism is important in the setting, and research often helps alleviate uncertainties. I am also a fountain of useless information and encourage any questions you may have before writing a scene.
  • I will not allow players to write excessive gore or needless violence. If you feel it must need a trigger warning, then you should not include it in your posts. Failure to obey this rule will result in immediate expulsion without the ability to return and will exclude you from future roleplays within this universe.
  • Please comment below with "I understand and agree" if you have read through every point to display that you understand the rules.
  • You may make a 1x1 in the main portion of the subforum after having an existing and active character in a Main Story for over 2 months of activity.
  • Side Stories are available for active members to create who have been roleplaying in a Main Story for over 6 months of continuous activity.
  • Side Stories must be pitched to and approved by me before they are created.
  • 1x1s and Side Stories MUST take place within the Ascender Chronicles universe and CANNOT have any Redstar content.

I hear and obey.

I also understand and agree.

• Thank You
Reactions: Effervescent
Suck up.

I mean... >_> ILY?

alsoIunderstandandagree

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Elle Joyner
i understand and agree or do i

I understand and like bacon agree

I understand and agree.

• Thank You
I understand and agree. [spoili]Though I'm not sure if I'm obedient enough to follow these rules.[/spoili]

• Thank You
i, uh, got this mixed up with rissa's

so here goes

i understand and agree

• Thank You
I am under a stand by a green....

....I mean I understand and agree...

• Thank You
I understand and agree

• Thank You
Like a proper rebel, I never agreed to the rules.

Now that I've exposed myself, I probably should.

So: read and agreed. I'm only about....uh.... three years late? That's pretty fast for me, actually.

I'm still going to set Waethrin's beard on fire just for the lulz though.