I also have a question, what pictures (in terms of face claims and such) are you looking for? Can you give an example.

and what is the min-max age limits for this rp?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I also have a question, what pictures (in terms of face claims and such) are you looking for? Can you give an example.

and what is the min-max age limits for this rp?

Hey~hey~^^!!

K so like this is from 'The Rundown' spoiler in the Op:

~face claim art style?
No real people and no Anime. Realistic 3D rendered art is okay. Comic book-ish, but not too cartoon-ish. Dunno how else to describe it. Sorry, not sorry, but yes, I require a pic. :/

This is muh girlie from another RP.

Amina!!
ea3adbca43dc1bf5aae8623ad31a974e.jpg

And this is another.

Charlie!!
Charlie.jpg

And as for ages...?

14 to 18.

(gunna edit in op!^^!)

Thanks so much! I mean I had an idea of what you wanted but the pictures really help :)

I was thinking of making my charrie 14-15 so thank you for that information as well!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thanks so much! I mean I had an idea of what you wanted but the pictures really help :)

I was thinking of making my charrie 14-15 so thank you for that information as well!
Soooo welcomes!! and welp submitted the banner ad. Its "pending" status as of now so hopefully soon... ^,^;

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Hey~hey~!!

K so like just so that we are all gunna be on the same page:

~the charries have NEVER EVER been exposed to the outside world. Captivity is the name; experiments is the game. So keep than in mind please...! :]

~this BLOCC facility is super advanced. Like think 50 years from now cuz you will all have input in tech and stuffs in the BLOCC and we will discuss OoC'ly later k?

~experience as a test subject will be up to you in terms of Nega- or Posi+ But know that all charries are geared towards one goal: you were gunna be an advanced PET for those in the 1% of global income. Yeah, sorry not sorry but that's the future here :\

~special abilities will be constrained to one physical specialty in relation to chosen cute little critter ...but as we go things will get more 'interesting'

~remember the charries were geared towards being 'pets' so none of this nonsense like: "I'm sooooo cutes but like I also been taught daily Krav Maga and like some jui-jitsu as hobbies..." No. Geared to be Pets. Not Pokemons.

~you will all be familiar with each other for 3 years to a minimum of 1 year. And the panther Boo will play, you will have known for 81 days cuz that's when she arrived. Just works best for Boo and muh GM buds this way k^^

~remember we are building the background and bios together so whatever you make a historical fact others may use and intertwine into their bio. Soooo be creative, be open and most of all be willing to share k!!^^!!

K sooooo like that's all for now... But like thinking this weekend Boo n' GM buds gunna open it up n' get err'body all OoC'ly!! :333

@Lulunopia @Youreverydaywildchild @neobendium

Hey~hey~!!^^!!

Sooooooo... like just doin' like a roll call here cuz like just checkin' to see if you all still wanna participate before I roll out OoC.

But k so like question then:

Do you wanna do a CLAN or just the reg OOC/IC threads?

• Bucket of Rainbows
BANNER IS UP!! Just saw it!!^^!!

Awsoooooooooooomes!!! Hoping for more interest to come to us ;DDDDD

K so like sounds like err'body is leaning towards regular threads... Cools by me^^

K soooooo... Jus waiting on wild child to respond then

<~<★>~>

@Quiet

Hey~hey~!! And welcome to iwaku!! :3333

But k so like you have any questions? And like this is a requirement:

~This is not first come, first serve. Sort of. Your charrie must be approved and you must link a postie sample for us to read. Actually if ya gots one then link the postie sample in this thread!

Basically the first 6 people with acceptable 'Advanced' postie samples are pre-approved. But then like of course we have to go through the charries and select the most suitable ones after that k?

~~>Here is Boo's postie sample!!

So like ya gots a postie to share? ;D

• Useful
Reactions: marcy
K so like sounds like err'body is leaning towards regular threads... Cools by me^^

K soooooo... Jus waiting on wild child to respond then

<~<★>~>

@Quiet

Hey~hey~!! And welcome to iwaku!! :3333

But k so like you have any questions? And like this is a requirement:

~This is not first come, first serve. Sort of. Your charrie must be approved and you must link a postie sample for us to read. Actually if ya gots one then link the postie sample in this thread!

Basically the first 6 people with acceptable 'Advanced' postie samples are pre-approved. But then like of course we have to go through the charries and select the most suitable ones after that k?

So like ya gots a postie to share? ;D

Sheesh, you aren’t kidding about the advanced aspect, but I gotcha! *_^

Thing is I’m strictly using my phone at the moment which is super frustrating. Can I PM you my post sample by tomorrow afternoon? Should have my laptop by then.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sheesh, you aren’t kidding about the advanced aspect, but I gotcha! *_^

Thing is I’m strictly using my phone at the moment which is super frustrating. Can I PM you my post sample by tomorrow afternoon? Should have my laptop by then.
Yeah, my sample is a pretty big postie but like I actually got help from my irl bud who is actually gunna help me GM this^^ Like I wrote it all but like they helped me keep up the RAWR! INTENSE INTENSITY RAWR! parts of it ;DDD But normally I think I can do better to enable interactions other than that postie sample

But like yeah~yeah! All goods. PM me whenever you have time k?

• Love
Sorry for being super late! I've been busy trying to get back home but the thread idea sounds perfectly fine to me

• Bucket of Rainbows
Alright so, I made an account for this site because I am SO into this idea. Is there still space? I know it is first come first serve but before I put in an application with all the things I want to make sure there is room still!

:)

Alright so, I made an account for this site because I am SO into this idea. Is there still space? I know it is first come first serve but before I put in an application with all the things I want to make sure there is room still!

:)

Hey~hey~!!^^!! Welcome to iwaku to you too!! ;DD

K so like you have any questions? And it's actually not first come first serve but like this is a requirement:

So like can you link out a postie for us to read? ;D

W
Hey~hey~!!^^!! Welcome to iwaku to you too!! ;DD

K so like you have any questions? And it's actually not first come first serve but like this is a requirement:

So like can you link out a postie for us to read? ;D

Whoops! Silly phone autocorrect haha. It was actually supposed to say I know it isn't first come first serve, haha.

I have many a posts to link to for a sample! I just wanted to make sure the six spots weren't already taken before I went further :)

My apologies for the stupid autocorrect ony phone! I'm just returning from holiday and haven't made it home to a computer yet. Am I able to link you a sample privately or does it need to be here?

• Bucket of Rainbows
K sooooo reg threads it is then :]

Right. K so it's all good @Pupperr you can PM me the link if that makes ya more comfy. Also to you and @Quiet think about an animal that you'd like to portray too. The pre-approved ones are in the second post so take a look k^^

• Useful
Are we using our own character sheet? Or is there one formatted already?

Once we go OoC I'll have sooooo much more there including charrie sheet skeleton. But!

Like just so that we are all on the same page Boo just wants to srsly re-iterate the importance of the charrie sheet and that it is not conventional. ~~>Check this!! ;D

~edz~ Oh! And for the charrie sheet only hiders and regular plain text format preferably. Like you can code it but the bio/history section needs to be easily accessible cuz that portion of the charrie sheet will be updated at a regular rate too. Cuz posties will consist of flashbacks too and these posties will create and fill in err'bodies' bio/histories.

Like it sounds all complicated but it will make sense in practice... hoping anyways :33333

Last edited:
  • Thank You