K sooooo reg threads it is then :]

Right. K so it's all good @Pupperr you can PM me the link if that makes ya more comfy. Also to you and @Quiet think about an animal that you'd like to portray too. The pre-approved ones are in the second post so take a look k^^

Alright! I sent you my sample posts and as far as a creature, I was actually thinking of a ring-tailed lemur. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Alright! I sent you my sample posts and as far as a creature, I was actually thinking of a ring-tailed lemur. :)
Awesomes!! Pre-approved and so like ew have a ring tailed lemur~^^!!

Awesomes!! Pre-approved and so like ew have a ring tailed lemur~^^!!

Hooray! Thank you! I'll start working on some character things then.

Ew ring-tailed lemur!?! ! Hahahaha you don't like them? XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ew ring-tailed lemur!?! ! Hahahaha you don't like them? XD
Naw bruh! Love the leap~leap~leap~leap~zoBOOmafoo!! Thinkin it was something else all ewwww that was distracting me ;PPP~~

<~~~★~~~>​

Anywayssss... SO!!

Like looking like either Sunday or Monday gunna launch the OoC. So alls ya pre-approved:

@neobendium @Lulunopia @Youreverydaywildchild @Pupperr

Like go on and do up the whole pre charrie stuffs then:
Dialogue Colour: (Boo's Panther is bright Yellow so that's already taken...^^)

Subject IDN: (follow this sequence of 2 letters, dash, followed by 8 numbers) Subject: AA-12345678.

Nickname: (derive nick from IDN) ex." Decker" cuz like Ace Ace then sequential numbers like 'deck of cards.' Like that kinda' thing^^ Be creative!!

Age: 14-18 (cuz panthers do best when running away with teens^^;)

Sex: M or F. (gender+orientation can be fleshed out in bio/flashbacks)

Animal Type: (Yeah you know what to put here. But also some descriptions of notable or distinguishing features is nice^^)

Years in the BLOCC: 1-3 (anyone of 3 years has to be 15 or older)

PERSONA:
Posi+ 3-5 (a statement/descriptor with one long sentence) ex. Loves company - Decker is constantly talking but only really does so to make everyone feel welcome in their prescence.

Nega- 3-5 (a statement/descriptor with one long sentence) ex. Party pooper when put off - Usually happens when things don't go their way or when difficulty of task at hand is too much for them to bear; watch for the 'double-eyeroll' and then bear witness to it all begin to down spiral from there...

Likes: 5-8. (But like just laundry list them.) ex. Talking, laughing, good stories, etc.

Dislikes: 5-8. ex. Cleaning, heavy-lifting, silent-treatments, etc.

(...and that's good enough for now. We'll get into physical human desc, skills and more later k^^)

~edz~ Oh! And the answer is YES! DO POSTIE YOUR CHARRIE PRE SKELLIE HERE!! But! Only the PreSkellie cuz err'body needs to get an idea of each others charries to start making some preconceived notions... :333

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pupperr and noodle
Dialogue Colour: red!!

Subject IDN: Subject AD-12622263

Nickname: Ada (her IDN literally spells "Ada" in the number-to-letter code, both ways)

Sex: F

Animal Type: Sparrow (reddish brown coloring with white and black markings)

Years in the BLOCC: 2

PERSONA:
Posi+
+ Willing to help and loyal; does everything to make fellow subjects feel as welcome as possible.
+Quick-witted and sharp minded.
+Empathetic and comforting to those in need of it.

Nega-
-Has problems with authority, especially when it comes from those of human nature.
-Can be obnoxious at times, especially when upset or overly excited.
-Extremely stubborn and struggles with anger issues, so has difficulty conveying feelings without offense.

Likes: Food, the sky, rain, trees, clocks, companionship, wandering

Dislikes: Cages, solitude, confinement, lakes, needles, condescending attitudes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Dialogue Colour: Light purple

Subject IDN: BE - 11490914

Nickname: Bella

Sex: Female

Animal Type: Ferret

Years in the BLOCC: 3

PERSONA:
Posi+:

• Friendly: Bella is a very friendly person despite having been locked up for a while. She loves making friends when they're not trying to kill her.
  • Hopeless Romantic: No time soon will she be settling down but, Bella has always dreamed of finding her 'Prince Charming'. Though she still looks around at guys to see if they're interesting enough.
  • Passive: Bella doesn't like fighting, never has. While she has been locked up for 3 years that hasn't changed the fact that she hates her temper and doesn't like hitting people(Despite lightly hitting someone when they make her mad).
Nega-:
  • Jumpy: While this may seem weird Bella is a very jumpy person as if you come up behind her without her knowing she will shriek when you saw her name or tap her.
  • Hot-Headed: Bella has a temper and when you reveal that temper she will go off. This could mean the silent treatment or be yelled at while she gives you a light hit.
  • Clumsy: Tripping over things or air is Bella's specialty. She can trip, drop, and run into anything. Many times she had tripped over air and walking into a door. Though she just laughs it off.
  • Heights
  • Forests
  • Bunnies
  • Candy
  • Animals
Dislikes:
  • Fighting
  • Being yelled at
  • Spiders
  • Heavy Lifting
  • Doing chores
  • Exercise that doesn't include running

• Bucket of Rainbows
[fieldbox="DE-22056372, goldenrod, dashed, 10"] Dialogue Colour: Goldenrod
Subject IDN: DE-22056372
Nickname: Dez
Animal Type: Ring-Tailed Lemur. Classic grey body with white underparts, white face with a black nose, proportionate white ears, black and white striped tail, black surround around the eyes, and bright yellow eyes.
Years in the BLOCC: 3 Years
Persona
Positives +
  • Communicative: Dez is blessed with articulation and eloquence, however; she often shares her (sometimes radical) thoughts, feelings, and opinions, warranted or not.
  • Family Oriented: Togetherness is important to Dez and when she forms a bond with someone, she treats them as if they are her blood family. Dez is loyal to those she considers family and will do anything to protect them.
  • Logical: Puzzles, Riddles, Mysteries, Codes… Dez loves all of them! She is a logical and critical thinker, and possesses the ability to quickly solve problems. However, as her brain is geared towards critical thinking, she lacks creative thinking.
  • Memory: Dez has a great memory, often described as photographic. More times than not, she is able to recall things after only seeing or hearing it one time.

Negatives -
  • Colourless: Dez sees in black and white, a trait carried over through animal testing. Though her world lacks colour, she is able to see in the dark as a result.
  • Argumentative: When Dez feels as though she is in the right, she will argue her point. Unfortunately, Dez often feels she is in the right (or is right) and argues often. People have even commented that it is almost as if she enjoys arguing.
  • Grudge Holding: Unfortunately for Dez’s superb ability to remember things, she remembers all things and struggles letting go when she has been wronged. Once her trust has been betrayed, it is near impossible to regain it; she is stubborn in the grudges she holds.
  • Sensitive: Despite Dez’s cool exterior given her sharp mind and quick tongue, she is rather sensitive. Dez takes things personally and can be reactive to situations. She often worries about what other people think of her and strives to be liked among her peers.
  • Talking
  • Being included
  • Heights and climbing.
  • Puzzles
  • Sunshine
  • Fruit
Dislikes:
  • Being alone / isolation
  • Being disliked
  • Rain
  • Gossip
  • Art
  • Being wrong /Failure
  • Strange smells
[/fieldbox]

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm really excited for this! How is the OOC work coming along? :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ill have mine up later in the week

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey~hey^^!!

Charries lookin good so far muh eager beavers!!
giphy.gif
I'm really excited for this! How is the OOC work coming along? :)

Not gunna gets done today but like later tmrw k^^ Hang tight and get ready to do a bit of thinkin, err'body... You'll see... :333

Ill have mine up later in the week

Dun worry! Not gunna leave ya behind!!^^!!

And also....

Sooooooo like @Quiet and @Astroblaze... either of you still interested? Pop by and let Boo know k^^

Sooooooo like @Astroblaze... either of you still interested? Pop by and let Boo know k^^
I was, it's a very cool concept, but I'm already in like 5 roleplays, along with new school requirements eating up my time in a major way, and I have a feeling that I might not be so engaged in this as I initially thought, so probably best I don't add another RP to my roster atm -- sorry for the false alarm ^^" Hope you have fun with the players you get!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I was, it's a very cool concept, but I'm already in like 5 roleplays, along with new school requirements eating up my time in a major way, and I have a feeling that I might not be so engaged in this as I initially thought, so probably best I don't add another RP to my roster atm -- sorry for the false alarm ^^" Hope you have fun with the players you get!
K thanks! Good luck to you too!^^

Alright errbody .Gots called into work today so like gunna delay OoC till tmrw sorry :\

Did you check your PMs? Cuz like...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

:333

~edz~And like ooops!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
Reactions: Lulunopia
Dialogue Colour: Orange

Subject IDN: SL-17482348

Nickname: Shilo

Sex: M

Animal Type: Red Panda (typical ringed tail, white face, black legs and stomach, orange/red body)

Years in the BLOCC: 3

PERSONA:
Posi+
  • Adventurous + Almost as curious as a cat without the extra lives. Likes to venture places nobody has been or aren't allowed. Can't sit still for very long, has to discover something new everyday.
  • Brave + Very courageous, not one to let fear overcome his self. Willing to stand against any opposition for what is right and make himself heard. Not afraid of authority, always willing to put forth 110%
  • Loyal + Always keeps his word. Follows a strict code of ethics, not one to take advantage of friends and family and always has their back. Will always return a favor and pay his debts. Someone you want on your side when things get hairy.
  • Optimistic + Can find the silver lining in any situation gone awry. Very clever, can make the most routine and rudimentary occurrences feel like a brand new adventure.
  • Joyful and loving + Idealistic in nature, fond of company, likes to put smiles on faces. Brimming to the core with love and boundless energy. Likes to give hugs! Likes to dance and sing. The life of the party. Turns frowns upside downs.
Nega-
  • Fun addict - Needs to have a jolly good time, otherwise becomes very depressed. Needs to focus boundless energy into something positive.
  • Alone in the universe - Thrives on the admiration and validation of others. Feels lonely easily, needs the support of family and friends. Very insecure, enjoys a party rather than a solo venture.
  • Cherry bomb - Frustrated easily, quick to burst. Hot tempered, can easily lose control of self and actions. Makes spurred decisions in the heat of a moment.

• Electronic Dance Music
  • Strobe lights
  • Bright colors
  • Snacks
  • Playgrounds

Dislikes
:
  • Arguments
  • Timeouts
  • Tight spaces
  • Rules
  • Bullies

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Quiet awesome postie is awesomes~^^!!

Pre-approved! And we have a red panda! Now go to OoC! Shhooo! Shoooo! Shoooooo-pa-doopa!! :33

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: marcy
b75aa0cb195c270b9a6965800e6ace70.jpg

red.jpg

Subject IDN: Subject: NJ-17734682

Nickname: Naj

Animal Type: Bearded Dragon

<~★~>

PHYSICALITY

Physical Desc: Naj is a bit under developed. Has always been like that which makes her shorter and visibly smaller than her peers. Her hair would be chocolate brown and wavy would possibly keep it very short and out of the way but that isn't possible as of right now. Her eyes are oddly two different colors, a dark brown and ocean blue a result of her human genes. She has a long scaly tail, reddish orange in color, patches of scales along her cheeks, nose bridge elbows, knees, back, and shoulders as well as spikes that jut out from her jaw line, they're made of keratin like her nails which always stays noticibly sharp.

As Animal:
Posi+ (depending on years in BLOCC put 1-3 trained advantages. Meaning if you are 1 year then 1 trained advantage. 2 years, 2 trained advantages. 3 years, 3 trained advantages. 'Pet tricks' yes, but waaaay cooler. But also note that skills Nth degree blackbelt in fauna kickass-fu is not even remotely acceptable. Think non-violent. )

Nega- (depending on years in BLOCC put 3-1 hindrances. Meaning if you are 1 year then 3 disadvantages, 2 years 2 disadvantages, 3 years, 1 disadvantage.)

As Sapient:
Directive: (what kind of domestic work were you geared for? Tell us about it^^!!)

Directive Skills: 5-8 (just list them but if you are suuuuuuper amazing then put a small description beside it.)

Emergent Properties: (3 things)

1) Naj can hear very well in fact she's very sensitive to loud noises and even vibrations.
2) Naj has the ability to stretch the skin under her chin, like an inflated sac, when she's scared or angry
3) BCT transmit within car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.

<~★~>

PERSONA

Posi+
Loyal- If Naj feels you will be important to her survival , or can give her something important, she will keep you around until you mess up
Quiet- Doesn't talk much, does a lot of internal dialogue.
Lax- Naturally docile, Naj often goes with the flow
Observant- Likes to pay attention to detail, but usually about the wrong things (She now's a lot of random shit from the lab, and usually none of the stuff they want her to know)

Nega-
Spacey-
Naj sometimes gets lost in her own little world, walking off without realizing it, missing important information, breaking things. It's pretty bad
Rash- Pushed hard enough she becomes very irritable and will respond with blind anger. Sometimes she quick to start something without thinking about it.
Weird sleep habits- Naj sometimes sleeps for a week straight, other times she'll be up a solid 36 hours with no problems
Always Judging you- Though she doesn't talk much, Naj is always silently judging people and it's quite obvious to see on her face. She has no problem telling if asked.

Dislikes: Cold/Rainy Weather, Kiwis, being forced to do, Loud Noises

<~★~>

BIO/HISTORY
WIP

Whatever you put as fact in here, any RPer may include pieces of your write up into their Bio.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Quetzalcoatl
b75aa0cb195c270b9a6965800e6ace70.jpg

red.jpg

Subject IDN: Subject: NJ-17734682

Nickname: Naj

Animal Type: Bearded Dragon

<~★~>

PHYSICALITY

Physical Desc: Naj is a bit under developed. Has always been like that which makes her shorter and visibly smaller than her peers. Her hair would be chocolate brown and wavy would possibly keep it very short and out of the way but that isn't possible as of right now. Her eyes are oddly two different colors, a dark brown and ocean blue a result of her human genes. She has a long scaly tail, reddish orange in color, patches of scales along her cheeks, nose bridge elbows, knees, back, and shoulders as well as spikes that jut out from her jaw line, they're made of keratin like her nails which always stays noticibly sharp.

As Animal:
Posi+ (depending on years in BLOCC put 1-3 trained advantages. Meaning if you are 1 year then 1 trained advantage. 2 years, 2 trained advantages. 3 years, 3 trained advantages. 'Pet tricks' yes, but waaaay cooler. But also note that skills Nth degree blackbelt in fauna kickass-fu is not even remotely acceptable. Think non-violent. )

Nega- (depending on years in BLOCC put 3-1 hindrances. Meaning if you are 1 year then 3 disadvantages, 2 years 2 disadvantages, 3 years, 1 disadvantage.)

As Sapient:
Directive: (what kind of domestic work were you geared for? Tell us about it^^!!)

Directive Skills: 5-8 (just list them but if you are suuuuuuper amazing then put a small description beside it.)

Emergent Properties: (3 things)

1) Naj can hear very well in fact she's very sensitive to loud noises and even vibrations.
2) Naj has the ability to stretch the skin under her chin, like an inflated sac, when she's scared or angry
3) BCT transmit within car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.

<~★~>

PERSONA

Posi+
Loyal- If Naj feels you will be important to her survival , or can give her something important, she will keep you around until you mess up
Quiet- Doesn't talk much, does a lot of internal dialogue.
Lax- Naturally docile, Naj often goes with the flow
Observant- Likes to pay attention to detail, but usually about the wrong things (She now's a lot of random shit from the lab, and usually none of the stuff they want her to know)

Nega-
Spacey-
Naj sometimes gets lost in her own little world, walking off without realizing it, missing important information, breaking things. It's pretty bad
Rash- Pushed hard enough she becomes very irritable and will respond with blind anger. Sometimes she quick to start something without thinking about it.
Weird sleep habits- Naj sometimes sleeps for a week straight, other times she'll be up a solid 36 hours with no problems
Always Judging you- Though she doesn't talk much, Naj is always silently judging people and it's quite obvious to see on her face. She has no problem telling if asked.

Dislikes: Cold/Rainy Weather, Kiwis, being forced to do, Loud Noises

<~★~>

BIO/HISTORY
WIP

Whatever you put as fact in here, any RPer may include pieces of your write up into their Bio.

Awesomes^^!! But do me a favour and repost in the OOC thread please ;DD

Oh and ya have to choose a different dialogue colour. RED is already taken. Take a look at colours here

Last edited:
K sooooo like still accepting TWO more!!

If ya likes wut ya see then do come on over to OoC and drop off an appie k^^

Last edited:
Hey~hey~~^^!!

Still looking for 2 more to Run, Prey, Run with us!!

Soooooo if ya likes a creatively challenging RP and can devote a good chunk of time to it, then like this may just be the RP for YOU!!

~~> Check it!! <~~

• Bucket of Rainbows