3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Fandom, Post apocalypse
Roleplay || Characters || Extra

If you wish to join the discord channel to chat there for the OOC. There is a link here --> Link <--

If you do not wish to join the channel. You're more than welcome to hang out here and chat in the OOC thread instead. Any questions can be brought up here or PM'd to myself personally.​

@Quakernuts
@Princess Ternos23
@conman2163

For those of you who cannot get the link to work if I messed up on it. Here is the OOC thread. There is also a link to the discord channel if you'd like to join that and ask any questions there. Or you may use this to ask questions as well.

Hey~hey~^^!!

Sooooo... Like just some questions then:

~how long has the crew been together?
~who is the Soldier's commander?
~are the soldiers Military or Mercs?
~do the soldiers provide their own tech and weapons or is it all standard issue?
~is it only cyber ware or is there bio ware as well?

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

> The crew has been formed for only a small amount of time since the whole idea and project to start the S.S Destiny has only been around for only a couple of years. The whole ship has never left the station yet since the roleplay will be based around the first launch...All the time beforehand will have been about gathering the crew members. Soo...at the very least..maybe a year to a year and a half of knowing one another at the least.

> The Soldiers' Commander will currently be an NPC that those who play as Soldiers can play as themselves. UNLESS, anyone ends up wanting to take the role at some point whenever. If not, then it will remain NPC.

> The Soldiers are military. Mercs will be a completely separate role if someone wants to make one.

> Tech would normally be standard issue. Though with the project of S.S Destiny, Soldiers who volunteer to join the mission are allowed to bring their own tech along with the standard issue if they wish to.

> There are both Bio and Cyber tech. Though there isn't as much Bio Tech around as there is Cyber.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
@ValGalorian
Well, thank you for your interest!
If you'd like to join, I will add your role into the scientist section. So make sure you simply read the rules prior to making your character sheet.

Also, on the top of this page, there is a link for the discord channel if you wish to join.

Reactions: ValGalorian
Hey~hey~^^!!

@Soverign @The Wanderer

K sooooo... like just wanna see if any of you are interested in prior history to joining Destiny since your charries are Space Military.

Like Vani could have done a mission or two with the Spectre group with Eli? And like both Vani and Mana would most likely havee done tours with Warlord fo'sho^^

<~⭐~>​

@Reythaak @conman2163 @Rumiko

And like thinking that over the past year, my girlies would have worked closely with your charries?

Vani would prolly have her mech suit tinkered upon by Sekt? And like Mana would most likely work with Sullivan and Mandi regarding ships propulsions and nav systems?

Like I know my charries arent accepted but like just suggesting this k cuz I just dont think that we would just cold meet one another for such an important mission?

Let Boo know k^^

Mmm..... it depends really on what ship you are talking about. Sullivan did his own contracting prior to the project, so it's possible they met, but he never worked specifically on the SS Destiny before. So in short, certainly, though i'm not sure what kind of work she would have had Sullivan do for a ship that was military, since they typically would have military engineers for all that.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Mmm..... it depends really on what ship you are talking about. Sullivan did his own contracting prior to the project, so it's possible they met, but he never worked specifically on the SS Destiny before. So in short, certainly, though i'm not sure what kind of work she would have had Sullivan do for a ship that was military, since they typically would have military engineers for all that.
K it's cool. Nvmnd ^^

I don't mind, Eli has probably done a bunch of missions with a few people outside of Spectre.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Boo just gots accepted YAYUH!! ;DD Thanks ya! @happydeath

K! Soooo like now that I'm official...

I don't mind, Eli has probably done a bunch of missions with a few people outside of Spectre.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

K so like here's what I'm thinking:

They first met in an extraction in early, early Spectre days where Eli's team (I'm guessing special ops?) gots all trapped behind enemy lines. During a time when there was a dispute with US and Canada regarding the Pass in the Arctic Circle. Thinking that there was a huge chunk of the Yukon and Alaska that defected from US and Canada to become thier own separate country since they had hit the jackpot with exceptionally rare and valuable minerals and elements. And so they become Arctic gatekeepers and need special permissions and treatises to cross their stretch of water.

So! America sends in super-uber-spy Spectre unit to 'pull the strings'' for the next election. But things go bad and they attempt to flee but can only get out onto the Canadian side of the border. Then like fighting breaks out on the border and it just so happens that my girlie Vani is stationed there. She is scrambled as a drop-mech team and Bang! Bang! Bang! They help the Americans out and she doesnt get a medal. Instead she gets a reprieve and time off on a all-expenses paid vacation to the French Riviera so that she may re-cupe from 'Teemporary PTSD that will affect her memory of the extraction ever happening.'

Second time is Spectre days and Space side~!! K so this one is pretty open to interpretation, but thinking that Spider returns the favour to Jinxer. An assault on a 'strategic point of interest' spacestation takes place and Vani/Jinxer is part of the onslaught as maybe this was Specter's ''in" opportunity on board. Jinxer gets pinned down and her mech goes astray from the squad. Somehow, perhaps a diversion or well timed take out of her assailants allows her to break free and back to her unit. But not before she sees the cloaked rescuer re-holster a familiar retro-handled gun before melting into the shadows. Later on she would remember the Spec operative, whom Terran-side, carried the exact same unique item and realize who saved her.

K. Let Boo know~^^!!

Last edited:
Both parts sound good, maybe even the first time could even be when Eli had first joined Spectre.

Though he is going to need his memory jogged a bit.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

• Bucket of Rainbows
Both parts sound good, maybe even the first time could even be when Eli had first joined Spectre.

Though he is going to need his memory jogged a bit.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Awesomes^^!! K sooooo like I updated my charrie sheet. Under extras I gots a 'Crew Relations' spoiler and Just cleaned up Eli's backstory with Vani ;DDD

And thinking that she gunna hand him a happy face button. Hopefully he remembers the girl and her squad with the mech and armour that had the happy faces painted on :333

Reactions: The Wanderer
Mandy is the Ships AI if you work with the ship's computer you have worked with Mandy and whether you were friendly or not up to you. Most people just give her commands never even saying hello. When they say Mandy it is more so because they know that activates direct access into the AI Mandy So they can receive priority to their request....even then no one asks if Mandy is having a good day or hello. Her android remote locked in an armored sarcophagus inert except for the primary mind, Athena and Aphrodite transferred to ships mainframe.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Rumiko

Any interactions between Sector and Mandy have probably been really polite on Sector's side, with her not treating Mandy any different than she does anyone else. So. Happy, bouncy, brain-zippy ratfolk. In part because Sector doesn't differentiate between AIs and born-folk, and is trying to design an AI herself and thinks that part of a program becoming a proper AI is the way you interact and speak with it/them.

She also has probably already asked if Mandy minds if she pokes for AI information a little bit sometime later to try to get S.P.A.R.K. up to a True AI rather than just the near-AI she's at right now.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom @Princess Ternos23

Just making sure. Are you two still interested? Also if you hadn't known, getting the reaction approval means you're allowed to post when you wish.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom @Princess Ternos23

Just making sure. Are you two still interested? Also if you hadn't known, getting the reaction approval means you're allowed to post when you wish.
Postied up^^!!

Sorry was just holding out to see if there'd be others that the twins would know but nope. Sooooo like yeah, just gunna go with Vani knowing Eli prior IC'ly and Mana familiar with Mandy doing de-bugging and systems checks prior to launch.

@Rumiko

Any interactions between Sector and Mandy have probably been really polite on Sector's side, with her not treating Mandy any different than she does anyone else. So. Happy, bouncy, brain-zippy ratfolk. In part because Sector doesn't differentiate between AIs and born-folk, and is trying to design an AI herself and thinks that part of a program becoming a proper AI is the way you interact and speak with it/them.

She also has probably already asked if Mandy minds if she pokes for AI information a little bit sometime later to try to get S.P.A.R.K. up to a True AI rather than just the near-AI she's at right now.

Mandy is happy to help Sector with AI development or any other function with in the mandated parameters

I see Mandy functioning as anyone else aboard ship, she can use her free time any way she wants, doing research for her is almost the same as it is for any biological at least to start with. She queries a search engine, adapts and tries multiple search profiles then if that fails she dives into the archives herself using her connection to the Mainframe Hardware the place the system into FTL mode so she and the Destiny are thinking beyond the speed of light. (I say that because its a common way to allow computer speed of light barrier breaking; they use some way to place the core computer in a warp or hyperspace bubble so the Destiny would have such a mainframe. )

Sorry babble

Mandy is very aware of the perceptions of non-plasmic lifeforms about what it is to be born in the architecture of data. It makes sense that when another like herself is created that the being doing the creating would have an Intelligent Design (Pun Intended) in mind. It could be interesting watching how Sector thinks a lifeform should be in the Virtual world.

Hey~hey^^!!

Sooooo like Boo still here. Just waiting on GM postie