[ʀᴘ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ] ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ

K

KashiyuNocchan

Original poster
SMmgz4g.gif

Hello everyone! ♥

Just in case this is the first time you stumble upon me, let me introduce myself: My name is Ximena. My relatives and friends call me Xime, but through the internet, I have been known as Xii! You can call me however you want though! I'm a 21 year-old girl from Chile, located in wonderful South America!

Roleplaying is one of my biggest hobbies out there. I have been roleplaying at least for 8 years. Right now I don't have as much time to roleplay as I used to because I'm concentrated in getting ready for my college entrance exams, but lately I have been dying to do a Marvel Cinematic Universe roleplay!

With so many movies and TV shows out there that I do not get tired of watching, as well as a universe rich of stories to tell and characters to meet, this is one of my all-time favorite fandoms to roleplay. It's been a long time since I don't do a roleplay on this fandom, and now with a much more expanded knowledge of the lore (plus more availability to roleplay), I would love to give this a shot once again. Plus, I have revamped my main OC for this fandom (and currently I'm developing a couple of OC's more), and I would love to write her and portray her!

So, do you fancy a roleplay? Are you as excited as I am? Let's do this then! But hey, make sure to go through my roleplay rules first! I know, it's a bummer, but it's important! Go! Reading them won't take you more than 15 minutes, I promise!

-----------------------------

flSQA3S.jpg

(I apologize that this image looks weird - I almost forgot this image has a white background)

1. Grammar and spelling:

I understand that often we can make some ‘typos’, or that in various cases, English is NOT the main language for some, and it can be a HUGE struggle for us sometimes. Don't worry, I won't make a fuss over a mistake you may have not seen, but all I ask is at least to apply the basic spelling and grammar rules in the roleplay, like capitalization or punctuation. I'll assume that if you're a native speaker, you know how to type and write properly c:

Now, as not a native speaker myself, I request from you that you have a bit of patience with me when it comes for spelling, grammar and orthography things. I promise I write the best I can from my knowledge in the language, and I also proof-read and spell-check all my writings before sending them, but still, orthographic horrors (Yes, I’ve said that right) might happen from once in a while. Be warned!

As in for other things; Text talk? NO, thank you. I won't take you seriously if you roleplay (Or generally type) in text speech or shorten any words. I also WON’T roleplay with people that αρρℓч ωαч тσσ мυcн sчмвσℓs when writing. It looks pretty, I agree, but it’s not the proper way of writing when it’s meant to roleplay.

2. Text formatting:

Personally, I like to write in paragraph form, third person. I don’t mind if you use first person for writing, however, I would appreciate if you wrote in paragraph form as well. And while I don't ask you to be a pro at writing, I still would prefer it if you kept some level of literacy when typing.

I don't really like script roleplay for formal roleplays like these. For something quick, maybe, but not for something that to me is a serious activity. Let me tell you also, I HATE one-liners. They leave me wishing for a lot more, and they tend to get boring. Please, take your time to write more.

My roleplays tend to be long of length (3+ long paragraphs average, but also able to get to novella length and format), but you don’t have to match my length if that’s not your comfort zone. It’s okay, I just like writing a lot! ♥ And I can adapt myself easily to different kinds and styles of roleplays as well.

That being said, I would appreciate if you told me in advance how much do you like to write on average, just to have an idea of what will our roleplay be like! I’ll do my best to adapt myself according to your skills and experience!

3. Love interests:

It’s pretty simple. If you roleplay my love interest/crush, I will happily roleplay yours in exchange.
See? Not complicated, and all fair play! I have multiple love interests for MCU, but as for now, I'm sticking with my main love interest for the past years, which is Loki - Yep, it's been 6 years and I'm still not over my Loki fangirl phase. Sorry not sorry.

The reason why I'm sticking to this love interest option is that I think him and my character have the most interesting dynamic, and after not roleplaying with her for so long, I would like to see how would things turn out between the two. If you want to roleplay as someone else, I can resort to my other love interest choices in the fandom, but as for now, I'm not really interested in doing anything with them, yet. Sorry.

For your part, I’ll happily roleplay as any character you wish in return! As in for ships, I'm very LGBTQ+ friendly, and I'll be happy to roleplay MxF, MxM and FxF, as well as writing against non-binary characters. Everything's good with me!

4. Avoid going OOC:

This is something really important for my roleplays: Please, do your best on keeping the characters you're playing in-character. I know it can be difficult sometimes, but please show some effort in this part. Each person haves their own perceptions and headcanons of the character, and that's really appreciated! After all, that's what makes the character fun! But please, don't forget the main points of their personalities and stories when you're going to play them. If you’re not familiarized with a certain character, my advice is that you do a proper research of it before roleplaying it. I’m also willing to give any advice to you if you need it. Don’t be afraid to ask me for any tips! I will be more than glad to help out! ♥

5. Mary-sues and Gary-stu's:

After all this time and experience roleplaying and making characters for roleplay, my stance about the oh-so-dreaded "Mary-Sues" and the "Gary-Stus" has changed, and I have realized that all OC creators are in their own right to make characters however they want to. So if your character is over-the-average in more ways than one, has more than one love interest or has a special quality that has not been seen in the fandom or their characters, don't feel bad about it! We all eventually get into the "Mary-Sue" area with our OC's, including myself, and a character isn't automatically "bad" because they fall into that zone. Again, it's your choice how you decide to make your character, and no one has the right to tell you it's "bad" because they don't like something about them.

So, I will be pretty lenient with OC's. A character with a well-thought background and plenty of development will do just fine for me, regardless of their powers or how many good and/or bad traits they have.

However, I WON'T ROLEPLAY WITH POORLY-DEVELOPED/POORLY-WRITTEN CHARACTERS. Sorry, but a weak character doesn't allow me to enjoy a good roleplay. If I find that your OC needs MORE development, I will say 'no' to our roleplay, no exceptions.

6. Plots, AU’s and other stuff:

I’m open to do everything and anything, so don’t be afraid to ask me for any special requests regarding the plot. I’m also open to do any kind of AU’s (Alternate universes) and to do any love triangles if you wish. I adore roleplaying love triangles, and I will never turn down an offer for one!

That being said, fully-consensual polyamory relationships are also a-okay with me. Just hit me up with what you want! ♥

7. Adult themes and Limits:

Because I love to make my roleplays as realistic as possible, and because, come on, it's more fun that way, my roleplays tend to have adult or more "mature" topics, such as cursing, depictions of violence and blood, implied or graphic use of drugs and alcohol, and of course, sexual topics and scenes (read: smut). Of course, these topics are optional and not mandatory; we can discard any from the list or do a completely clean roleplay if that's what you want! Just make sure to tell me in advance what do you want and do not want to do!

Now, as in for my limits and what I do, I WON’T roleplay gore, pedophilia, rape, incest, watersports, scat, bestiality or any other kind of weird fetish. Please, it's really important that you tell me your limits and what are you not okay with! I wouldn't like to scare you off with 'compromising' content in the roleplay!

I would also appreciate if you told me what's your preference on how much smut do you like in your roleplays - whether you prefer a sex-based roleplay (a roleplay where sex is predominant, with little/few story), a story-based roleplay (a roleplay where story is predominant, with little/few/no sex scenes) or a roleplay with equal amounts of sexual content and story.

That being said, I WON'T DO ADULT-THEMED ROLEPLAYS OR ROLEPLAY SMUT WITH PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. I'm doing this for my and your security. I really don't wanna get in problems for this, neither I want you to! So if you're under the age of 18, I'm sorry, but we won't do roleplays with adult content until you're of age.

8. Roleplaying vias and other roleplaying issues:

I have three preferred places to roleplay: E-mail, Discord and Google Docs. I do not have a preference between one or the other, so feel free to have your pick! However, regardless of where we’re having our roleplay, I would still love to have you added on Discord for better roleplay discussion and OOC talk. It’s up to you to decide whether you want to give it to me or not though, don’t feel pressured to do so! Just don’t be surprised if I ask you for it at some point c:

If you are roleplaying with me, and for any reasons you want to stop roleplaying, don't be afraid to tell me. It will hurt a little to see you part away, but I won't whine at you, or ask you for any explaining if you don't want to. I will completely understand. I promise!

9. I have a life too:

Please, be aware that I’m not a person that instantly replies, or that is in the computer 24/7. Just like you (I assume), I have a life outside the internet: I have classes, I study, I go out with my friends and family, and as well, I can get lazy, and I procrastinate a lot too (like, a real lot. Seriously). And right now I have even less free time in my hands because I'm preparing for my college entrance exams in my country.

So, all I request you to do is: Be patient. I will immediately cut off with you if you start bugging me by spamming the chat or ask me about our RP every 15 minutes. If you haven’t received something for me in a period of 7 days (a week) or more, feel free to ask me how things are going. But please, be aware that I will answer ASAP. I will notify you regularly about my current status on the writing process, and tell you when I'll be (or not) available to roleplay, so you can have an idea about how much time do I have in my hands at the moment. If I have to take a hiatus from roleplaying, whether it is short or long, I'll let you know of it.

10. Have Fun!

The most important rule (although not exactly one) of them all: Have fun! After all, that's why we are roleplaying, right?

Also, I would like to mention: I really, really, REALLY like to talk and communicate with my roleplay partners while we are roleplaying. So don't be shy if you want to start a conversation! It will actually make me feel really happy. I LOVE meeting new people and making new friends! ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's about it, I guess! You've went through the entire rules - congratulations!

Now you can contact me, if you're interested in writing something with me! As I've said, I can roleplay through e-mail or Discord, tell me which is your preferred place to roleplay and I'll PM you my contact information.

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading! I cannot wait to hear from you all! I'm excited to write interesting stories with our characters in this universe I love so much! ♥

56oZCtS.gif

See ya'! ♥

- Xii​

I'd be interested in playing Loki as long as you're okay with them being genderfluid.