Salutations

Crystalia_Rak_Diao

Always racing into the ether of creativity.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Varies due to health and family obligations
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Historical, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Medieval, Supernatural/Preturnatural
Thanks to a discussion on another site, I found out about this site and am looking forward to looking around and possibly building some stories with others.

I am new here but I am not new to writing online roleplays as I have been doing so well over 20 years. (Since the 90s).

I'm not really good at coming up with what to say on these things that aren't already being placed in the profile thing (I have been working on writing that up too).

I guess something not on there would be that I am learning the Thai language (at least the first language I am learning before I take on others) and watch quite a few Thai drama's including those in the BL and GL genre's. I also watch productions from many other countries as well, though the only language I know completely is English currently.

When I write females I tend to love writing redheads or Asian's.

I can't really think of much else at the moment so *waves" Hello and hope everyone has a brilliant holiday season.

-------------

So after I posted the above I went to another site I found thanks to the profile list your site here has and my brain finally fired with ideas so... adding here what I ended up putting in my introduction there lol (or as the Thai would say 5555 because the number 5 in Thai is Haa so 5555 is ha ha ha ha)

For some odd reasons I keep thinking of Charlotte's Web lately so that is the reason for the title Salutations. Weird thing is, haven't watched it since my oldest nephew was around ten... he's almost 30 now. Anyway...

Hi, I'm Crystalia Rak Diao (Rak Diao is Thai meaning Only Love, I have been studying the Thai language for over a year though I cannot as yet write or read it very well so tend to romanize it). I am in my 40's, been writing in one way or another since I was nine years old. Sadly my only solo manuscript that I completed was lost days after completion (it was before there was regular access to computers and was either written by hand or typed on an old fashioned typewriter) and my co-authored manuscript never went anywhere because my co-author was determined we wouldn't publish without going through a specific publisher and then real life took over for us both.

I live in a household with 3 teens, two other adults and it means things can get hectic so as much as I'd like to say I can post daily, I can make no promises. However, I will say when I begin stories with people I tend to have the habit of making certain that when I do post they are good quality and don't feel like I've forced the post or given something bad.

When it comes to OOC I am more than willing to chat with people, build friendships but I admit due to health I tend to find that I am a harder critic on myself if I take too long responding to people. (Call it a fallback to harder days.)

All in all I love writing, I am happiest when I am writing and listening to music or watching something that awakens my muses.

I listen to a mix of music (though have some definite favorites) and sometimes it is mood based.

I wouldn't be me if I didn't say something about having people check out a Thai singer named Jeff Satur, his songs Dum Dum Dum (Thai version) and Why Don't You Stay (English version) and Steal the Show (with Shaun) or Far (with Silvy) are just some of my favorites to listen to while I am writing.

I hope everyone has a good holiday season and takes care of themselves.

Bright Blessings

Last edited:
Welcome to Iwaku!

Reactions: jarek56
We have a lot of things in common! O: I have also been roleplaying since the 90s, in my 40s and love writing more than anything else in the world. I got super into Japanese culture for awhile, but these days I am just an autistic house gremlin.

Welcome to the community! 8D I hope you can find lots of good friends and partners here!

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

Thanks to a discussion on another site, I found out about this site and am looking forward to looking around and possibly building some stories with others.

I am new here but I am not new to writing online roleplays as I have been doing so well over 20 years. (Since the 90s).

I'm not really good at coming up with what to say on these things that aren't already being placed in the profile thing (I have been working on writing that up too).

I guess something not on there would be that I am learning the Thai language (at least the first language I am learning before I take on others) and watch quite a few Thai drama's including those in the BL and GL genre's. I also watch productions from many other countries as well, though the only language I know completely is English currently.

I can't really think of much else at the moment so *waves" Hello and hope everyone has a brilliant holiday season.

-------------

So after I posted the above I went to another site I found thanks to the profile list your site here has and my brain finally fired with ideas so... adding here what I ended up putting in my introduction there lol (or as the Thai would say 5555 because the number 5 in Thai is Haa so 5555 is ha ha ha ha)

For some odd reasons I keep thinking of Charlotte's Web lately so that is the reason for the title Salutations. Weird thing is, haven't watched it since my oldest nephew was around ten... he's almost 30 now. Anyway...

Hi, I'm Crystalia Rak Diao (Rak Diao is Thai meaning Only Love, I have been studying the Thai language for over a year though I cannot as yet write or read it very well so tend to romanize it). I am in my 40's, been writing in one way or another since I was nine years old. Sadly my only solo manuscript that I completed was lost days after completion (it was before there was regular access to computers and was either written by hand or typed on an old fashioned typewriter) and my co-authored manuscript never went anywhere because my co-author was determined we wouldn't publish without going through a specific publisher and then real life took over for us both.

I live in a household with 3 teens, two other adults and it means things can get hectic so as much as I'd like to say I can post daily, I can make no promises. However, I will say when I begin stories with people I tend to have the habit of making certain that when I do post they are good quality and don't feel like I've forced the post or given something bad.

When it comes to OOC I am more than willing to chat with people, build friendships but I admit due to health I tend to find that I am a harder critic on myself if I take too long responding to people. (Call it a fallback to harder days.)

All in all I love writing, I am happiest when I am writing and listening to music or watching something that awakens my muses.

I listen to a mix of music (though have some definite favorites) and sometimes it is mood based.

I wouldn't be me if I didn't say something about having people check out a Thai singer named Jeff Satur, his songs Dum Dum Dum (Thai version) and Why Don't You Stay (English version) and Steal the Show (with Shaun) or Far (with Silvy) are just some of my favorites to listen to while I am writing.

Bright Blessings
Welcome to the site.

• Love
Reactions: Crystalia_Rak_Diao

-------------

Bright Blessings
Welcome to the site.
Thanks for the heads up about the site 💜💙:butterfly:

Reactions: tsukasa
Reactions: Hikaru
We have a lot of things in common! O: I have also been roleplaying since the 90s, in my 40s and love writing more than anything else in the world. I got super into Japanese culture for awhile, but these days I am just an autistic house gremlin.

Welcome to the community! 8D I hope you can find lots of good friends and partners here!
I am into learning about all kinds of cultures but Thailand started taking over in the last three years because I watch more shows from Thailand of late. I however still have quite a bit of interest in Japanese culture as well as many others.

Writing and listening to music are my happy places.

Reactions: Hikaru and tsukasa
Welcome to our corner of the internet known as Iwaku, @Crystalia_Rak_Diao!

Feel free to check out the newbie navigation guide if you haven't done so yet and please don't hesitate to reach out to any member of staff(green names) if you have any questions.

Happy writing! ✨

• Love
howdy hey there, crystalia and welcome to iwaku!

may all your rping dreams come true c:

• Love
Hey Crystalia!

Glad you found your way to iwaku. It's such a great place to be! I have no doubts you'll find lots of fun writing partners here 🤍

Take Care and Happy Writing!

• Love
Hey Crystalia!

Glad you found your way to iwaku. It's such a great place to be! I have no doubts you'll find lots of fun writing partners here 🤍

Take Care and Happy Writing!
Thanks, I am already enjoying my stay here. Brainstorming and working on getting my request thread together.

Happy Holidays.
💙 :butterfly:

• Love
Reactions: Megasis