Salutations!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Fiora Varen

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
High magic fantasy, future tech, post apocalyptic, steampunk, or any mix of them. (Basically very open)
Hope I'm putting this in the right spot, anyway, hello all! I'm an avid rper, though until now I've only rped on facebook messenger. I normally use one Oc and add more after a while if needed. I am an adult, but most of my Ocs are around eighteen to their twenties. I have an entire world created over the years that is extremely high magic fantasy. Like literally overflowing with magic. So if you are a fan of fantasy and magic I have plenty to explore with you. But I do other genres as well, basically any genre that has excitement involved. Wartime with guns, diving into dungeons, space travel, ect. I normally do one-person rps but am open to group rps as long as everyone in the group is on the same wavelength.

Reactions: Hexcraeft
giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku, Flora Varen

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names [or blue in my case] so they are easily to track down!

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/