[Samuel x Roman]

j a c o b

Jacob gave Roman a little wave as he exited, kind of glad to see him leave so he could actually interact with Harper in the way he wanted. Which he got from Harper pretty straight away. Jacob had no qualms about being kissed by Harper. In fact, he held him put and answered his mischievous smile with a slightly softer one, "I am too." He was probably more nervous than excited, but it was Harper's day and he put up with all his sneaking around on the daily, so he was going to try his best to be more on the positive side than the negative.

He let go of Harper and finally handed him the gift, then he headed over to the bed and plopped down as if he lived there. He was comfortable in Harper's room, they hung out there a lot since they didn't have to deal with thinking about if anyone would find out about them. Though Harper's room came with its own issues, of course. Mainly that the Hemlock-Ortegas were very close and a good chunk of them didn't seem to know how to knock.

"It's nothing super sentimental by the way, I just wanted to get you something, you know," he shrugged he felt a little self-conscious about the whole thing, Harper was much better at the whole feelings thing, which Jacob liked about him, but he had a suspicion that if it had been his birthday Harper would have been much more creative with gifts and probably been more involved with planning the celebration. But he also didn't really think Harper expected him to do that either.

h a r p e r
Lips still tingling from the kisses they had shared, Harper sat down beside his boyfriend with the gift in hand. He eagerly opened the box, excited to see what was inside. Not because he loved getting presents -- though, that definitely played a part. No, Harper was more excited to just see what his boyfriend had gotten him. Gifts from a boyfriend or girlfriend were just always somehow better than those one received from other people.

Harper opened the box and smiled at the contents. "Aww," he said with a genuine smile decorated across his pretty cheeks. The gift wasn't overly sentimental or meaningful -- a couple of bottles of nail polish and a flower crown -- but the fact that it had come from Jacob was the most important part. He smiled at Jacob and wrapped his boyfriend in a sweet hug. "Thank you baby, I love them," he said with a sweet smile on his pretty face.

He pulled back to place the flower crown on his head, the tag brushing his forehead, a grin on his face. "Should I wear this out? Make all the other boys jealous?" He was joking, obviously, but he kissed Jacob on the cheek and tickled him a little to make up for it. "Really, though, I love them all. Thank you so much."