♙SANCTUARY - a never normal roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Why do so many people have that cat profile...? I mean-- *is shot by the Illuminati*)

@CloudyBlueDay did you want me to wait until I hear back from you to post my CS? I'd hate to miss the deadline
And if you already addressed this, feel free to...idk...throw apples at me or something

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa and Jays
OMG I was about to ask
What in the world is up with that cat
It's messing with me so much, not knowing
Also, can we still edit details in our CS? I'm having second thought on a couple of things and considering slight rewrite

Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
We are a Glaring!

Reactions: Kuno
(Why do so many people have that cat profile...? I mean-- *is shot by the Illuminati*)

@CloudyBlueDay did you want me to wait until I hear back from you to post my CS? I'd hate to miss the deadline
And if you already addressed this, feel free to...idk...throw apples at me or something
Post the CS, ya walnut.

@Red Thunder

DeficientSardonicGosling-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, please wait for me! Sorry, life isn't giving me a break right now :C

OMG I was about to ask
What in the world is up with that cat
It's messing with me so much, not knowing
Also, can we still edit details in our CS? I'm having second thought on a couple of things and considering slight rewrite
Feel free to do so! Just make sure you have all your changes in by the end of the 9th, and let me know if you're done before that, because if not I'll assume so!

We are matching profile pics.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kuno
It's disconcerting, having the "People you follow" section filled with that 1 cat in different positions. I'm not saying Illuminati, but Illuminati >_>

Shh... Jays. This is how the other guy vanished...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Red Thunder
What I want to know is if I've seen all of them XD I've seen Cloud, Effie, Rissa, Jax, and Elle, but are there more?

shhh nobody saw my messup

It's okay... Rissa and I are one... <3

And I think that's it.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
Obviously, they're all plotting to kill us. That, or knock a bunch of things off of tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.