Say hi to the newbie

J

JB

Original poster
Hi! A few friends and I just found this site and wanted to check things out. My roleplay interests include outer space, Pokemon, Naruto and Avatar the Last Airbender. I'm not the greatest roleplayer ever, but I do like to have fun! Nice to meet you

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome Justin Bieber JB!

Hope you enjoy your stay, and honestly? Being fun-loving is a quintessential trait of a great roleplayer.

• Thank You
Reactions: JB
Welcome aboard, JB! Have a cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay~

ps. having fun is all that iwaku requires.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome!
We have writers from all kinds of levels (and even set up a guide for people to try to express what they're looking for rather than the dreaded ambiguous "literate") so I wouldn't worry about that too terribly.

All of those are pretty popular fandoms (in fact, I just greeted another new member who expressed interest in two of them!) so you probably have good odds of finding someone interested. Best of luck!

Welcome!
We have writers from all kinds of levels (and even set up a guide for people to try to express what they're looking for rather than the dreaded ambiguous "literate") so I wouldn't worry about that too terribly.

All of those are pretty popular fandoms (in fact, I just greeted another new member who expressed interest in two of them!) so you probably have good odds of finding someone interested. Best of luck!
Yeah I know Tyler lol
He's one of my friends :)

Reactions: Tyler Uchiha
Welcome to Iwaku JB! :D

It's okay to not be the "greatest roleplayer ever" I don't think anyone is bold enough to make such a claim anyway! (I am definitely not brave enough xD) Plus, we're here to have fun and having fun doesn't always mean being perfect! :D <3

Happy roleplaying, and may you have tooooons of fun here! :D <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
You're all so friendly! Someone say something mean I'm not used to this!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti