3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them

• MULTIPLE KETER CLASS SCP'S HAVE BREACHED CONTAINMENT. ALL FOUNDATION PERSONNEL ARE DIRECTED TO ARM THEMSELVES AND PREPARE FOR IMMINENT ATTACK BY MULTIPLE HOSTILE ENTITIES! TRANSMITTING DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO CURRENT SITUATION TO ALL FOUNDATION SITES, PRIORITY ALPHA ONE

[fieldbox="Operation Harbringer"]

The Classification of all information inside this document has been revoked as a result of the final order of the O-5 council.

Briefing Alpha-Sigma-Thaumiel-240

Date: 8/1/2025

Time: 8:25 a.m.

Briefing: On 7/20/2025 at approximately 8:00 a.m. an event that is hereby being classified as Event Alpha-Zeta-Sigma caused the simultaneous manifestation of an estimated two billion previously undocumented Keter Class SCP instances (Hereby classified as SCP-9999) world wide. These instances promptly destroyed foundation sites within the area of manifestation by overwhelming their defenses. They proceeded to release an unknown number of previously contained SCP instances. This event has evolved into an XK-Class End of the World Scenario, and resulted in an Unveiling Event, and is now designated Event Signature. Members of Site 999 in charge of executing Protocol Rapture in the event of an XK-Class End of the World have been eliminated by SCP-9999 instances. Foundation casualties world wide are estimated to be 98%, the O-5 Council has been wiped out, and other Groups of Interest have been wiped out. Civilian casualties world wide are an estimated 80%. Only an estimated 5% of Humanity survived event Signature. Remaining Foundation Researchers have theorized that only the activation of Protocol Rapture will be capable of preventing the total destruction of the human race. Unless this protocol is executed, the total destruction of the human race will occur in a year. All remaining foundation personnel have hereby been assigned to Mobile Task Force Epsilon-15 ("Last Hope") and are tasked with completing the attached objectives.

Objectives:
    -Objective Alpha- Rally all remaining Site 142 personnel
    -Objective Bravo- Reach Site 999 and execute Protocol Rapture
    -Objective Charlie- After executing Protocol Rapture, defend site 999 against any hostile attempts to shut down Protocol Rapture. It is theorized that upon execution of Protocol Rapture, all SCP-9999 entities will converge and attempt to destroy Site 999 and reverse the execution of Protocol Rapture.
    Restrictions: None. Emergency Level 5 Security clearance has been granted to all remaining members of the Foundation to facilitate the execution of protocol Rapture.
    [/fieldbox]
    What is this RP?

This is an RP based around a fictional scenario in the SCP Foundation universe (For those of you unfamiliar, please see this link here SCP Foundation - Wikipedia) (A short synopsis is simply that SCP objects are things that exist outside the laws of nature, and the SCP Foundation is built to hide and contain these anomalies, see SCP-wiki.net, I would highly encourage any not familiar with the universe to look at those articles) . This RP follows a timeline in which all SCP objects exist, but none of them have caused an End of the World event. In this RP, you, as a player, will be responsible for finding and executing an event called Rapture, an event meant to reverse an apocalypse caused by a new SCP object designated SCP-9999. Players take on the roles of the various researchers, security team members, D-Class, and other staff of site 142, the only site on the planet that successfully fended off a large scale attack from the SCP-999 instances, though at a large cost to those inside. As the second wave of the instances prepares to assault the facility, your characters will have to escape and survive the world that has been ravaged by the instances, and execute their goal.

[fieldbox="Last Message from the O-5 Council"]

Priority Message from O-5-1, accompanying the documentation for Operation Harbringer

Fellow members of the foundation, I will be frank. We have failed.

Throughout time our goal has been to secure anomalies, contain them, and protect the human race. We have served this purpose for a long time now, developing sophisticated methods for dealing with anomalies in ways that ensure the innocent masses remain ignorant of the danger that looms over them as they sleep. However, in this instance, their ignorance was our downfall. We assumed that by keeping people ignorant they would remain safe, however not telling them of these anomalies has meant that they could not respond to the dangers that this new threat presented.

The creature known to us as SCP-9999 has utterly destroyed civilization as we know it, and those humans left alive in the wake of Event Signature are being hunted down by SCP-9999 instances. Our mission has failed, but it is not yet at an end. Who or what sent these creatures here are unknown, but one thing is certain.

You are the last hope of the foundation, the last hope of humanity.
    You must accomplish the objectives sent in this document, the very survival of the human race depends on it. For the sake of all humanity, reach Site 999, execute Protocol Rapture, and save what is left of humanity.

God Help us all.

O-5-1

Secure, Contain, Protect.
    [/fieldbox]

• [fieldbox="SCP-9999 Documentation"]

While no formal documentation regarding SCP-9999 exists, several descriptions have been created by members of the foundation. SCP-9999 is described as a stocky 9'0 tall white, bipedal humanoid without hair, and capable of turning invisible in natural light. They possess four arms (two attached to their shoulders and two extending from their back) ending in razor sharp claws and possess serated teeth capable of shredding and puncturing body armor easily. They are extremely hostile and will attempt to kill and consume any human within their vicinity. They have an extraordinarily sensitive sense of smell, the subjects are devoid of eyes, and thus blind, but they are capable of echolocation. Given their propensity to turn invisible in the face of natural light, instances of SCP-9999 are Diurnal, sleeping during the day and hunting in the evening. They are fast, able to cross a hundred yard distances in the space of ten seconds. Instances of SCP-9999 have shown to have extreme resistances to all forms of physical damage, capable of only being killed with projectile weapons using calibers in excess of 12.7mm. Energy weapons and thaumatergic weaponry have proven effective, though given the limited number in use among the foundation, aquiring such weapons is difficult. Melee weaponry is almost completely ineffective in damaging SCP-9999 instances, except in cases where the weapon used to inflict the damage is made with bronze. When attacking an SCP-9999 instance with projectile and melee weaponry, efforts must be made to target the head of SCP-9999, as the only way to completely neutralize an instance is with a clean headshot or by seperating the head from the body. SCP-9999 entities prefer to hunt in large packs of 30-40 individuals, targeting both humans and wild life, with a preference for humans. Observations show that SCP-9999 packs will battle each other for dominance, so it is unknown at this time how SCP-9999 packs were capable of working together so efficiently during the first weeks of Event Signature.
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Protocol Rapture"]

Phase one of Protocol Rapture involves the use of Thaumiel Class SCP objects stored within Site 999 to transport any humans left on the planet to a single, protected location that is invulnerable to attack from Thaumatergic attacks on the planet, hereby known as "The Genesis Ark". Then, a series of embedded thaumatergic explosives all over the suface of the planet will be activated, effectively wiping out any life on the planet, including SCP-9999 instances. Omega Warheads underneath every foundation facility save for Site 999 will simultaneously be deployed, ensuring that no SCP entities escape destruction. Once Protocol Rapture has ended and a period of no less then 120 days have passed, survey teams will be deployed to make sure the planet is safe for habitation, then Phase two of Protocol Rapture will begin.
    Phase two involves the repopulation of the planet utilizing plants, animals, bacteria, and survivors stored inside the Genesis Ark. It is believed that the use of such methods will mean the reconstruction of the wasteland we will return to. Given the nature of the Rapture protocol, it is a given that the number of humans will be limited, thus a breeding program will have to be instituted to ensure that the human race survives.
    [/fieldbox]

• Rules:

1. The usual Iwaku rules

2. No metagaming, godmodding, or creating Mary Sue characters. (I believe this is self explanatory)

3. As stated in the disclaimer, always make certain you have a minimum of two paragraphs (5-7 complete
    sentences) in your posts. However, i'd also like for it to be good quality as well, don't just shitpost, even if it takes you a bit to post.

4. If you plan to curse, do it sparingly, or if you plan to make a character that falls under the "CursesAlltheTimeforNoParticularReason" category, make sure it's a light swearing, avoid F-bombs, and higher tier swears. Because precision F-strikes work so much better.

5. Include the name of your character at the top of your post, that way we know just whom your posting with.

6. If you post in character, make sure you wait two posts before you go about posting again.

7. IC drama should not become OOC drama, if you have a problem with a recent post or facts, or spotted something I missed, please make sure to notify me in pm, I will solve the problem accordingly.

8. I feel as this is a very important thing to state, A GM's word is law. Please do not attempt to defy myself or any GM that I choose to work with me.

9. Use common sense. If it isn't in the rules, but you think it's probably something you shouldn't do, don't do it. Better to ask me first.

10. At the bottom of your character sheet please post a color of your choice to show you have read the rules.

11. The GM's word is law, so don't mess with him or his CO-GM's decisions. Express your dislike and
    distaste all you wish, but don't actively spite them.

12. Deaths may occur in this rp, please don't get upset when a character dies.

• First off, please note that there is a minimum requirement of two paragraphs with 5-7 complete sentences for every post in the IC. If this is too much, I would not recommend you join this RP. On that note however, assuming you do create a character it is important to note that it becomes "canon" permanently, even if you leave this rp and vow never to return to it, please understand that I will be keeping them on hand as a GM tool. If you want to come back and get them back, fine, fair is fair. On a third note, as there will be minors involved, there will be a zero tolerance for any libertine type roleplaying. On a fourth and final note, there will never be a limited amount to the amount of rpers that are capable of participating in this rp.

• Code:
    [center][img]Main Picture[/img]

[color]quote (Ex. "My Father used to say...")[/color]

[b][u]Name[/u][/b]:

[b][u]Nickname[/u][/b]:

[i][u]Gender[/u][/i]:

[b][u]Age and date of birth[/u][/b]:

[i][u]Length and build[/u][/i]:

[i][u]Weight[/u][/i]:

[b][u]Nationality[/u][/b]:

[i][u]Birthplace[/u][/i]:

[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]:
    (Is your character a scientist? MTF? Class D? So long as the role exists within the foundation and is filled by staff from the foundation, you can choose that role (Except O-5 because they are dead as doornails) Do note that all choices will be reviewed by me, so if you choose someone from the thaumatergic department your character may recieve extra scrutiny (the better the role, the more I expect from you!))

[b][u]Appearance[/u][/b]:(Either an image or one decent paragraph that describes the character)

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]:

[u][b]History[/b][/u]:
    (At least three decent paragraphs)

[i][u]Theme Song[/u][/i]:
    (Either a link or a video, optional though)

[b][u]Equipment[/u][/b]
    (What weapons does your character have?, what items do they specifically carry that should be mentioned?)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]
    (What skills does your character have? Are they excellent marksmen? A brilliant Lockpicker? A trained facial reader?)

military-hispanic-army-woman-copy-space-right-71153993.jpg

"Try not to die!"

Name: Viva Rogers

Nickname: Roger

Age and date of birth: 22 years old, 12/30/2003

Length and build: 5 feet 4 inches, Slim build

Weight: 168.5 lbs

Nationality: American

Birthplace: Colorado

MTF guard

Appearance: A young woman with not much muscular build. She has dark brown eyes, and black hair that goes back into a bun, keeping it out of the way. Her skin color is a tan brown. When she is not in her gear, she can be seen wearing a white t-shirt with a black jacket around her waist at all times, as well as dark blue jeans. She can also be seen wearing a headband or hat at all times while out of gear.

Personality: Viva is a very loud woman, who always enjoys seeing a smile on someone's face in more normal times. In more depressing situations, she will remain quite and patient for when she believes it is a good time to speak or act. On the battlefield, she is the complete opposite of her usual self, acting more serious and demanding.

History:
Viva Rogers has lived her life with a kind mother and father her entire life, both of them were more than financially stable. Her mother was Dr. Valentina Rogers, and her father was Major Kalen Rogers of the U.S. army. The Rogers have always had a long history of being in the army, known for there excellent marksmanship, and keeping up with tradition, Major Rogers gave Viva gun lessons from the young age of six years.

Viva had always looked up to her ancestors, and continued in her family's legacy, taking every opportunity she could to do anything even related to the military. At the age of 17, she had her parents' consent to join the U.S. Army, and worked hard each and every day to live up to her ancestors' name. At first, she tried her best to remain emotionless, to be the perfect, obedient soldier, but later she realized that she hated seeing the frowns and bored expressions around her. It made her feel even more empty, so she decided that she would not be so strict on everyone, as well as herself, but then the moment she let herself smile, she became the loud woman she would be known as for many years.

Although she became more boisterous, she continued to be known as one of the best shooters in the army, for her cold demeanor always resurfaced when on the battlefield, keeping everyone on task. At the age of 21, she was asked by an organization named the SCP Foundation, to join their MTF, Mobile Task Forces. She was told that if she truly wanted to secure everyone's safety, this would be in her interest, if she said no, then they would wipe her memory, having her never even remember the opportunity she was given. At first, she didn't know if she wanted to join the MTF, with the little information she was given, but the army trusted this organization, and her curiosity had already peeked when she heard that she would have knowledge of confidential information, so she decided she would join, not knowing that joining may have saved her life.

In her first year, she was put into a team, trained with them, fought with them, studied with them, just like how any new MTF soldier would do. She stayed in touch with her mother and father, calling them everyday, always having to lie to them that she was still in the U.S. Army, but it was better than not speaking to her family at all.

Then, there were the SCP-9999 instances, breaching containment of all the Keter SCPs, creating an XK-Class End of the World Scenario. They devastated everyone, because of the SCP-9999 instances, Viva's family didn't have much of a chance to live through the chaos. The rest of her team were sent to help in containing the Keter SCPs, but her friends never returned.

Her training and her grieving had to be cut short, she had to stay strong for both others and herself, she had to keep their hope and morale up, even if it only made her feel more hopeless inside. That was her second priority, her first, to help save humanity.

Theme Song:

Equipment
A pocket knife, FN-FAL (7.62x51mm NATO); a standard marksman rifle, outfitted with a 12x scope and a laser sight, as well as a bipod. Can rip holes through heavy armor. As well as a Beretta M9 (9mm); Standard Issue Sidearm, outfitted with a silencer.

Skills
Excellent marksman

I disagree with all of you, red is the best!

Last edited:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...U9WO6_0lqJqLJcMEA3CIeO4Vc5o3UjZ2efWctZzPsy9cQ

Kieran Love:

"I guess it could be worse."

Old Timer:

Male:

38:

6'3:

American:

Little Rock, Arkansas:

Class D:

Personality: Cynical and very self-centered, Kieran is always looking out for himself. He'll do anything so long as it's beneficial to him, and that includes murder. Some may call him sadistic, others may call him a product of his environment, but Kieran is a good person to have in a difficult situation. He's very street smart, he's resourceful, and he knows his way around a weapon. He doesn't reveal much about himself. He doesn't need to, and he doesn't want to. He just wants to keep his head down and find a way out of the situation he's found himself in.

History: Kieran grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas, one of the most violent cities in all of America. He fell in with the wrong crowd due to his parents' working long hours and being unable to care for him. Running with a gang of friends, neighbors, and distant family, Kieran grew up on the streets of Little Rock. He would beg, rob, kill, whatever necessary to keep his chin above water. By age eighteen, he had a girlfriend and a baby on the way, and he was high up in the gang's hierarchy. Life was going quite well.

This all changed when Kieran got addicted to painkillers. He was shot by a mugger, and after his surgery and being given the subsequent painkillers prescription, he just got hooked. His girlfriend left him on his twenty-first birthday, taking their child. Kieran barley even realized it. His life was devoted to painkillers. And that progressed to more drugs. Heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, shrooms. Kieran did them all. He started selling them, buying them, becoming a real kingpin in Little Rock. His gang got richer and richer as Kieran brought in all sorts of revenue. It was the golden age of the gang, and the darkest of times for Kieran. Eventually, they all got in over their heads. Kieran and his fellow gang members tried to pull off a huge heist by robbing several different pharmacies at the same time. This went poorly when Kieran's girlfriend received a text from an intoxicated Kieran talking about how "after the pharmacy heist he'd be rich." The heist went poorly. Kieran's entire gang was either killed or captured. Kieran himself was the only survivor from his little squad, all the others having been killed by cops. All in all, Kieran was responsible for at least fifty deaths that day, landing him a comfy spot on death row.

From there, Kieran was quickly picked up by the Foundation. It was a tough life for him, testing SCPs and struggling to stay alive. But he's lasted longer than any other D-class personnel, making it for around five years as a walking test subject. And now that the world's gone to hell, Kieran sees an opportunity to escape, to start a new life...if he manages to survive.

Theme Song:
upload_2018-8-9_15-51-44.jpeg
2:56
James Brown, 2Pac - Unchained (The Payback/Untouchable)

Equipment: A bottle of painkillers, pack of smokes, not much else. He's a prisoner.

Skills: Decent with a gun, knows how to hotwire cars, all sorts of little things that your average gang member would pick up on. A good guitar player. Solid swimmer. Has decent endurance.

Blue​

Last edited by a moderator:
alan-tudyk.jpg

"Violence should never be the first option.
But never take it off the table."

Name: Weston Grimes
Nickname: Convo
Age and date of birth: 42 yoa, born Aug. 31st
Length and build: 5'11" w/ a runner's build
Weight: 187 lbs
Nationality: New Zealand
Birthplace: Santa Teresa, Northern Territory, Australia
Appearance: Wes is a solid if unimpressive man, keeping a tight utilitarian and professional appearance: his hair is kept short and neat, his face stays clean shaven, and his clothing is always well cared for without excess.
Personality: No one would blame you for thinking Weston Grimes was blasë and unfeeling. Rarely does he crack a smile, his face rather an impenetrable wall of ambivalence, and he never laughs.
This is of course a carefully practiced facade, a mask he wears to better function in his role as a negotiator. That mask hides a passion for the best positive outcome; he rues nearly any circumstance where any individual can't maintain their own status quo. A trait perhaps not entirely purely generous: Wes has an insatiable curiosity to know how an individual thinks or functions for no other reason than knowing. More than once, he has placed himself into compromising situations with dangerous SCPs to sate it, and only his quick comprehension of their own perceptions used in conjunction with his silver tongue have gotten him out again.
History: Born in a tiny town in the middle of the Outback, Weston had little to do growing up besides get into trouble. And find trouble he did: snakes, spiders, and all manner of wild animals fascinated the boy, and despite the threat of imminent death such things usually presented, never mind the warnings from friends and family, he would always be finding new things. Or getting into new trouble with the locals. More than once only a quick and well worded apology to the owner of a trespassed property prevented a call to his parents.
His desire growing up to seek out the dangerous translated in later years to the Northern Territory Police. He did well, if not exceptionally so, at his work, and did little to stand out. Until one day he responded to a call of a terroristic threat against Alice Springs involving a particularly inventive and overly passionate former employee of the city who was threatening to blow up the city hall. First on the scene, Weston ignored orders to wait for backup and engaged the subject, beginning a dialogue with the man and building a firm relational foundation between them. He had in fact talked the man into exiting the building by the time the official negotiator arrived, who bungled the job so badly that the man retreated back within and commenced with his original plan. It took 6 months to recovery from the explosion, but once he had, Weston through himself at training to become a negotiator. Success after success began following him, and soon he was known throughout the country's police departments for his skill.
Australian police were not the only ones paying attention. On a particular day in late August, with a particularly chill wind blowing from the south, Weston was flown out to the South Island of New Zealand, to the southern-most tip. He'd received orders from his chain of command that a special division of NZ forces were in need of an expert negotiator in an on going situation, but no one would clarify what. When he arrived and reported to his on site command, Weston found that he would be speaking with ... a stone. Or at least, some form of spirit residing in the stone. This self-identified "Old Thing" insisted emphatically that it would, in fact, reawaken the Southern Dread buried should the dratted humans not leave his island at once, thank you very much. Weston understandably had some trouble coming to terms with this turn of events, but when his on site command insisted that it wasn't in fact some sort of elaborate prank set up by his fellows back home, he obliged them. The Old Thing became placated, assured that most humans didn't want to live on most of the Southern Island anyway, given the prevailing mountains, and that those that did were enormous fans of rocks anyway. And on site command, now identifying themselves to Weston as the SCP Foundation, offered him a job as their regional negotiator. He readily accepted.
Some five years later, he was transferred quite suddenly to Site 142 only some months before Event Alpha-Zeta-Sigma, and he was utterly unprepared for it. His police training had of course given him some ability to aid in the site's defense, but the mass casualties shook him, as did the message from the O-5 Council. So he helped where he might, trying to keep his mind off his imminent demise.
Theme Song:
Equipment: Pre-event, Weston rarely carried anything more than a Bowie knife on one leg and a 9mm pistol on the other, as well as a few pocket notepads and pens for use on the job. Post-event, he has added a .45 caliber to his collection, as well as lining his pockets with extra pistol magazines. Weston also keeps a pack nearby him at all times, loaded with extra ammo of bit calibers, extra water, and emergency rations.
Skills: Weston's best skill is that of a negotiator. His first job with the SCP Foundation being a near potential XK-Class End of the World Scenario (rumored), he has since become highly adept at learning how to speak with individual SCPs, understand and interpret their psychological profiles, and even in some cases read their body language, though of course with varying levels of success. Trained as a policeman, he has also retained some degree of firearms training as well as various forms of ground fighting.
Green is the best color.

Last edited:
notitle_by_ghostn-d7avhxb.png

[color]"You can never be too careful around people. Everyone has their own goals."[/color]

Name: Joseph O'Malley

Nickname: Joe

Age and date of birth: 25, February 3rd

Length and build: 5'11, Athletic Build

Weight: 200 lbs

Nationality: American

Birthplace: Missouri, United States

Foundation Junior Researcher

Appearance:
See above image

Personality:
Calm and collected, mostly, Joseph is icy and cold. He views everything through a logical eye, and always analyzes the costs and benefits of a situation, including the abilities of those he works with. While he does still hesitate when making difficult decisions, he harbors no regrets over ones that he makes. A product of his short time with the SCP foundation.

History:
Joseph was born and raised in Missouri. A city boy, his parents lived in an apartment just outside of the outskirts of Kansas City. Joseph would spend his childhood here. Growing up, Joseph was known as a smart ass. He had learned most of what the teachers would attempt to teach him many years before he stepped into their class. Social Studies, Language Arts, and Mathmatics were all classes that bored him, so he set about pranking his classmates in different ways during this time. The only class he really could enjoy was science, and that was mostly out of his passion for living things, and for learning how things worked. He would developed this passion all throughout his time in school.

Later on, in highschool, Joseph was the member of many different clubs, and was constantly involved in different subjects. He would master one topic and then move on to the next, seemingly bored, until he moved back to science. It was the only thing that challenged him, so it would seem. His academic exploits meant he had earned many different scholarships by the end of his time in high school, though he would take a full ride scholarship to an Ivy League College for a masters in Zoology.

It was not until he was twenty three that he was given an offer by a mysterious foundation. The chance of a lifetime they said. The opportunity to study things not known to the at large scientific community. At first he thought they were mad. Afterall, a foundation made up of people who secure and contain items that deny the very laws of nature itself? Impossible. He was given several days to think about the offer, and in the end he accepted. When he did, he was taken to a remote facility, a place known only to him as Site-143. He was given the details on what the SCP Foundation was, then put through an intense training regime. It training him mentally and physically. Taught him to resist memetic compulsion, how to properly amenstize someone, and above all, how to study and document SCP's. It would only be a little into his time at the foundation, around a year, when the Foundation would come under attack. Millions of creature all appearing at once, converging on locations. Site 143 was only spared because of how heavily fortified the compound was. Concrete walls topped with barbed wire, backed by machines guns and bristling with bunkers protruding from the walls. The defenses all were layered around the single entrance to Site 143. A veritable army of armed guards lived inside the site, but all of the staff were called to fight the SCP's. So it was on his birthday that Joseph would watch the end of the world.

Equipment
1x Colt M1911 .45 ACP Caliber Pistol
4x Spare Magazines in .45 ACP Caliber
1x Class A Amnestic Aerosol Spray

Skills
-Excellent Strategist
-Good cook
-Good improvising skills

The best color is black​

xnfbbo.jpg

*Image found via Pinterest, pinned by Hanh Lee, still searching for artist*

"Was I supposed to feel something?"

Name: Amelia Crane

Nickname: Ame

Moniker: 'The Voodoo Doll Killer'

Age and Date of Birth: Twenty-Nine, June 1

Height and Build: 5'6", Dancer's Build

Weight: 110lbs, Underweight for her height

Nationality: French-American

Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana

Appearance:

Rather petite for her age and her height, Amelia is a lithe ghost of a woman. Her skin contrasts sharply with her jet black hair and her eyes are a subtly off-putting milky green. The majority of the upper left side of her torso and left arm are covered in horrible burns caused by a freak accident that she suffered as a young adult.

Personality:

Amelia is a strikingly quiet individual who seems to only speak when specifically addressed. She can be observed reading, playing chess or solo card games, or even sewing in her spare time. She doesn't really seem to have a personality of her own, instead opting to simply follow along with what she is being told. There are records of Amelia from her childhood and before her eventual capture that suggests that her true nature is rather sadistic and that, perhaps, she is currently suffering from some sort of disassociation in regards to her captivity and confinement within the SCP facility.

There are reports that during her years of being known only as 'The Voodoo Doll Killer', it is supposed that Amelia took on the guise of a sweet and helpful individual, someone who could quickly earn someone's trust and have them divulge unto her their secrets.

History:

Amelia Crane was born on June 1st into a family who wasn't expecting another child, let alone another girl. However, as she grew, she never truly seemed to mind remaining in her older sister's shadow. The Crane family was very well off, allowing for Mr. and Mrs. Crane to lavish their daughters with any toy or activity that they could ever imagine. To outside observers, the Crane family seemed picture perfect, with Amelia's elder sister truly heralded as the favorite child. She and her sister both were prim and proper girls, never causing any trouble, but it seemed that there was just something that made the two parents love one child just a little bit more.

The first tragedy the Crane family would suffer was the sudden disappearance of their eldest child. For several years the case remained unsolved, yet not once could it be said that the youngest of the Crane's two children really seemed too upset that her older sister was gone. The second tragedy the family would face was one that did not truly seem to have an answer. One day young Amelia was healthy and fine, doing what she could to fill the void left by her elder sister, and the next she had suffered a horrible accident. Family and friends were all told that it had been a mishap in the kitchen; that young Amelia's hand had slipped and caught a boiling pot to spill its contents upon her, but for some reason from time to time the story's details just didn't seem to add up. Amelia recovered but was not left unmarred as nearly the whole left side of her upper torso was horribly scarred. Even then the young girl did not truly seem to react, gliding through the recovery process as if it were little less than nothing. The third tragedy would be that the young Amelia would suddenly disappear as strangely as her older sister.

It would be several years later that Amelia Crane would resurface, but in a way that no one had ever expected. Amidst the chaos that was a city in the grips of a serial murderer, it was eventually revealed that Amelia was very alive and well. Her sister, who had been the first of Amelia's victims, had not been so lucky. When asked why she had committed such hideous acts the girl seemed to take a moment to truly contemplate the question.

Her response: I was just trying to feel something.

The young woman had not even attempted to hide the fact that she had been the one the newspapers had dubbed 'The Voodoo Doll Killer', her talent for sewing having been put towards something most foul. By the time she had been locked away, she had taken sixteen lives, one of which being that of her own sister.

She had been a surprisingly well-mannered prisoner for the time she spent there, though many of her fellow inmates seemed to be rather put off by her, perhaps because for someone who would most likely be put to death for all that she had done she was very calm. Almost as if she was completely unbothered by the knowledge that she was about to die. It was around the time of her execution that the prison was visited by strange men in suits who claimed to be looking for prisoners that they would be willing to donate towards the scientific betterment of the human race. They had offered up 'The Voodoo Doll Killer' happily.

Strangely, Amelia was rather good at being a test subject for SCPs, never complaining about pain or the possibly life-threatening situations that she was forced into. It was simply going to be just another day when, all of a sudden, it just…. Wasn't. Milky green eyes looked out onto a world that was rupturing at its seams and, for the first time in several years, seemed to flicker with something close to surprise.

Theme Song:

Reol - Cult 「カルト」

Equipment

A single pen she was able to take from a desk. Anything else she will have to acquire the hard way.

Skills

Amelia is not really built for the End Of Days. Her skills all relate to eventually becoming a housewife; cooking, sewing, and the like. It seems, however, that behind her distant stare is a woman who has become somewhat of a master manipulator. The mind is her battlefield and her weapon all at once.

You're all mad here, the best color is clearly periwinkle.