Seasonal Specials

K

Kitti

Lots of companies, especially restaurants, love to make seasonal specials and fall tends to get tons of new flavors.
What's your favorite seasonal special? (Don't be afraid to say pumpkin spice, shake off the haters and embrace the nutmeg).

• Love
Reactions: Spekkun
Salted Caramel Latte :o

Pumpkin Spice is good too, though after getting it so much, I've turned over a new leaf lol

For me, I enjoy a lot of cinnamon (fall/Christmas) coffee drinks.
I could eat carrot cake and caramel apple any day of the year and be happy so seeing them come out to play is also nice.

does cranberry ginger ale count?

I like pumpkin spice lattes all right, but more than that I love pumpkin-flavoured sweets. Pumpkin scones, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies... :9

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti

I like pumpkin spice lattes all right, but more than that I love pumpkin-flavoured sweets. Pumpkin scones, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies... :9
I really like pumpkin and pecan things too. Pumpkin cookies with a nice cream cheese frosting, yes please.

I really like pumpkin and pecan things too. Pumpkin cookies with a nice cream cheese frosting, yes please.
Last year my friend made pumpkin muffins with a cream cheese filling. They were amazing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Shamrock Shake or get the fuck outta my house.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Spekkun
Strawberry salad with bleu cheese and nuts and raspberry vinaigrette in the summer. oWo

And there's this Hispanic restaurant that has the best cocoa in town during the winter, because most places around here practically burn their cocoa. >.>;

And pumpkin everything.

catch me walking into starbucks the first day they sell pumpkin spice lattes and spending the last of my hard earned cash on three

• Haha
Apple cider for days. I'm also happy to use fall as an excuse to eat my weight in carrot cake and spiced donuts.

I never really liked pumpkin, tbh. But something that fall reminds me of is apple cinnamon cider. Specifically, warm apple cinnamon cider. Around this time there's an apple festival at a place that's been dubbed 'Apple Hill'. It's the best time to get anything apple and it's amazing.

There's this place near my house that serves the best dang Walleye fish sandwich I've ever had during the February-March months :D it's honestly my favorite seasonal item. I used to enjoy it every Friday afternoon with my dad when he still lived in the Chicago area @_@. Oh...so good...

• Love
Reactions: neptune
It's a way off still, but the Starbucks Eggnog latte is something I always enjoy. It really help keep me going on a long drive.