Seeking Invites/ Help Running and RP!

T

TheQueensGuard

Original poster
Hello anyone and everyone reading this! I've recently started my own RP.
insert shameless plug
Alias: Cyberpunk Superhumans

However I'm still wanting to get more practice writing and honing my skills, and while I have a few ideas on other Rp's I want to start, but to much on my plate to handle that on my own.
~~~~
About me:
I like to think of myself on the more intermediate/advanced side of writing. My grammar and spelling can be off at times, but I prefer quality over quantity. I like to have freedom to make my characters and help shape the world, so I stray away from fandoms but don't mind taking apart in them as long as I get to make a unique character.
When creating RP's I don't mind being influenced by things, but I always try to mix it up and make it my own.
~~~
RP's I'm looking to Join/ Help Make
  • Fantasy
    High Fantasy: Including magic, fantasy races, and monsters (Imagine LOTR)
    Low Fantasy: Including magic and monsters, but limited to only human races.
    Grimdark: A dark fantasy world set in an apocalyptic world over ran by monsters and corrupted magic.
  • Western
    Magic Western: Set in the world of gunslingers and bandits, but with elements of magic such as mages and witches.
    Weird West: A step further, and includes monsters, fantasy races, and even more weird and wacky magics.
    Steampunk Western: Not as much magic, as an alternative to science. Motorbikes instead of horses and steamfuel trains.
  • Apocalypse
    Zombies V.1: A group of survivors in the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse, struggling to survive in the new world.
    Zombies V.2: A group of survivors trying to make it in the beginnings of the outbreak.
    Monsters: Not just zombies, but other creatures as well as the world falls apart. (Dragons, Giants, Demons, etc.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Calypso Major
Gasp! I recognize that roleplay— I just didn't recognize the person behind it!

Greetings QueensGuard! I'm Calypso Major— feel free to shorten my name, though! From what I've just read, it seems that the two of us have a lot of common interests. Plus, we seem to both be near the same writing level, looking for ways to further ourselves!

With this in mind, I was wondering if you would be interested in helping me expand on a roleplay I've been working on? While I will admit it is heavily inspired by a fandom, I'm having difficulties with making my version more unique— rather than a cheap knockoff, for lack of better vocabulary.

Ah, but don't get me wrong! I'm asking you to help me GM a roleplay, which is a humongous task— especially considering the fact that I also have a lack of an actual plot for my own project. I'm also willing to pull my own weight, should you need assistance with any projects in the future...

I'm sorry my wording is so awkward! I can contact you with more information if you're interested!

• Love
Reactions: TheQueensGuard

I'm sorry my wording is so awkward! I can contact you with more information if you're interested!

For sure! Send some information, I'd love to take a look and help in any way possible :)

• Love
Reactions: TheQueensGuard