Dmitry

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Kn_K_Banner.jpg

Plot:

Misaki Town, 2015.

On the surface a normal Japanese town, adjoining a bustling city. But to those aware of the true nature of the world around them, it is a place with a deep history steeped in the supernatural. While recent years have seen a decline in major thaumaturgical events, the previous family of magi long since gone, something has been stirring in the last few months. Spiritual disturbances are happening far more often than they should, alluding to a plan decades in the making that may threaten not only this town, but the very fabric of the plane on which mankind exists.

New players enter the stage as well as a few old faces as members of the Association, the Church, and perhaps even a few forces of nature become embroiled in a secret conflict for the future of this world. Among the struggle, those caught in between fight discover the root of the mysteries that threaten their home.

OOC:

Welcome to Soushiki No Seijin, a Type Moon/Nasuverse RP in the same world as Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Kara No Kyoukai, and Mahou Tsukai No Yoru. While character sheets aren't strictly needed, as a lot of this will depend on mystery and suspense, I ask that you keep things in line the canon of the works listed above as well as you can. That said, I encourage you to use non-canon characters since this takes place a full decade ahead of any of the previously mentioned works.

As I mentioned, the focus of this will be mystery and suspense with instances of intense action as the story warrants. I'll likely handle the over arching plot at the offset just to get things started, but I hope to make this as much a collaborative effort as possible. I'll accept just about every type of character archetype within type moon so long as it fits the timeline and time period. That is to say, the only characters that need not apply are servants, dead canon characters, and characters that simply can't be explained.

Rebooting this to see if anyone is interested.

Hey! I saw your post on my interest check for a Nasuverse RP. A few questions: are Tsukihime, Kara no Kyokai, and Mahoutsukai no Yoru canon for this? As in, do the Aozakis and Tohnos and such exist? If so, what ending of Tsukihime?

What's the title mean?

Is Fate extant in this? As in, is there a Holy Grail and a Throne of Heroes? If so, who and what from Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is canon?

Other than those questions, this sounds fantastic!

Everything from the visual novels is canon, within reason of course. A few things from outside that as well, including Kara no kyoukai. Title roughly means Funeral of Saints

Reactions: Shiki
Everything from the visual novels is canon, within reason of course. A few things from outside that as well, including Kara no kyoukai. Title roughly means Funeral of Saints
Which endings? A world post Arc Good is quite different from a world post Hisui True.

Anyway, do you want us playing only original characters, or are canon characters acceptable? If they are, who isn't allowed?

I'd rather you go with original characters, since this is taking place at least over a decade after the VNs. As for endings, we likely won't have to go too deep into the specifics there, but if I had to pick, Arc true ending. Essentially the "cleanest" as it were. None of the Aozakis are currently in Misaki, Aoko being a freelancer and Touko being exiled. As for the Tohnos, I imagine Akiha would likely keep to herself at this point in her life, if given a choice. I have considered a cameo from Alice, but I'm hesitant since Mahoyo isn't complete yet.