FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Greetings people of Iwaku, I'm Wicca! I'm admittedly not new at all. I joined back in 2014. Sooooome of you may know me as Melon. Yes, THAT Melon. Anyway, you're probably wondering why I'm back/deleted my account twice! Well, to be honest with you, I've had a lot going on in my life. From surgeries to other big life changes. But now I'm finally in a stable and comfortable spot, and finally feel ready to return to all my old pals.

So yeah. It's good to be back.

Hi, Wicca :D welcome back to Iwaku! I'm glad your life has stabilized and you're in a better spot now! I hope you stick around for good this time ^.^ If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask!

Reactions: melon
Welcome back! Have a cookie :cookie: and enjoy~

Welcome back to Iwaku, Wicca! It's good to hear that you're in a stable place now. :) Enjoy reconnecting with your old friends from on here!

Welcome back Wicca! Glad to know you're in a better spot now and joining us here again! As you may have noticed, the site had a major update. If you need any help, I am also here to extend my hand.

Glad to know that you're doing better, Melon :) As you can tell, we've done a little redecorating and remodeling so we're all getting back into the rhythm of things too and trying to exorcise all the goblins that snuck along inside all the moving boxes.

Glad to know that you're doing better, Melon :) As you can tell, we've done a little redecorating and remodeling so we're all getting back into the rhythm of things too and trying to exorcise all the goblins that snuck along inside all the moving boxes.

The layout has definitely changed quite a bit since I was here last, yeah! I like it though.

I missed you Kitti. ; ; <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti

The layout has definitely changed quite a bit since I was here last, yeah! I like it though.

I missed you Kitti. ; ; <3
D'aww, I missed you too. Welcome back :) <3

• Love
EYYY.

• Love