‎‧₊˚✧ ❄️ Stories by the Fire ❄️ ✧˚₊‧

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Megasis

I love bunnies
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
If someone can come up with a good plot, I'm basically up for anything! Some of my favorites though are Sci-Fi, fantasy, myths and legends, and basically anything anime. I really like to take already existing universes and then create original characters to roleplay with. Again, I am open to original ideas as well!

Ex. I really like the world of Avatar the Last Airbender, but I don't really want to roleplay Aang, Katara and the rest of the gang. I would rather make original characters to roleplay in the world that already exists.

Some of the universes I'm familiar with include:

Games:
Nier: Automata
Witcher Wild Hunt
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Last of Us
Castlevania
Legend of Zelda
Tomb Raider
Resident Evil
Dead Space
Fire Emblem

Anime:
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Owari No Seraph
B The Beginning
Parasyte
Sirius the Jaeger
Psycho Pass
-
1702146656976.png

✵ ˚ : · Come one come all! · : ˚✵

In the spirit of the holiday season, we would like to celebrate all of our wonderful writers here on Iwaku.

Presenting
Stories by the Fire, where you will get to submit pieces of your past or present stories for the rest of iwaku to read and enjoy! An event thread will be posted on Christmas Eve with all of the submissions received.
It will be our own traditional telling of The Night Before Christmas ~ the exclusive Iwaku edition!

Submissions start today on December 9th and close on December 23rd at Midnight (central time).

Please check out the requirements below before submitting your excerpts.

No more than 2,000 words

Allowance of 2 entries per user

If submission includes partner posts - get their permission first
Have your partner send their consent in a PM to Megasis

No SMUT in your submissions
(perhaps next year we'll do both a naughty and a nice version)

Send your submissions in a PM to Megasis
Have your partner send their consent in a PM as well
[Be sure to include the name of your partner in the consent PM so I know which submission it is for]

:Submission Form:

Title PM either:
SBF Submission / SBF Consent

[Submit the following as you'd like it to be posted on Christmas Eve]

Name / Partner's Name / Anonymous
Name of your story / Anonymous
Genre of your story
Fun Facts you'll like to share about your story!

Paste your Excerpt

Get the word out and encourage all your writing buddies to participate!
Tag your friends and post questions below!

Last edited:
Me: Oh, I can finally edit my Christmas one-shot. …. Oh, I'm going to have to cut out a section because it's over 518 words over 2000.

Might enter- is it just stories about characters on Christmas? Or is it a story about anything? (Also, sorry, that font was really difficult to read— but that might just be me)

• Love
Reactions: Megasis
Might enter- is it just stories about characters on Christmas? Or is it a story about anything? (Also, sorry, that font was really difficult to read— but that might just be me)
It can be from any of your stories! It doesn't have to be Christmas related. Also, thanks for letting me know about the font, I'm going to change it cause I was having difficulty too, but I didn't know if it was just my old glasses!

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
10 days till submissions close!! Send me your lovely stories 🤍

giphy.gif
Have you submitted your wonderful, delightful stories to that of Meg? Well you should!! Only a few more days to submit before the event and surely no one wants to be left out wishing they had!

Bring them forward, give them all! Make the MEGA-KRAMPUS (Megasis) DROWN IN SUBMISSIONS TILL SHE CAN'T SEE ANYTHING BUT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

• Bucket of Rainbows
giphy.gif

YEAH WHAT SHE SAID.
LESS THAN 36 HOURS TILL CHRISTMAS EVE.
AKA THAT'S WHEN YOUR SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE.
GIVE MEGA-KRAMPUS YOUR STORIES

🎄🎄🎄

Darn it, missed the deadline. I wanted to send something too. :/

I actually did not even know about this one because I haven't been looking at events lately. Been pretty busy. But I do have some fanfic posts saved from a Disney forum if you'll take that. on there I wrote as Darkwing, Janja, the Phantom Blot, and Lil Lightning. I really need to return to that site it was a heck a lot of fun for me!

Edit: I sent in two stories! Hope you guys like it!

Last edited:
  • Love
I actually did not even know about this one because I haven't been looking at events lately. Been pretty busy. But I do have some fanfic posts saved from a Disney forum if you'll take that. on there I wrote as Darkwing, Janja, the Phantom Blot, and Lil Lightning. I really need to return to that site it was a heck a lot of fun for me!
You can submit whatver you would like! Just make sure to take a look at the submission requirements 😊 If i get a submission before the morning i will still take it. As long as i get it before i post the event thread!