1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
STUDIO GOONFIRE | ART · DESIGN · WRITING

Hello and welcome to my official Iwaku storefront!

Here, you will find all the services I offer, as well as instructions for requesting and paying for your commissions! I will also post commissioned and non-commissioned works here as I finish them. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with the primary services I offer using the graphic below. I feel my work justifies my pricing and speaks for itself, and I have no doubt you will enjoy your purchases.

comms.png

WHY STUDIO GOONFIRE?

Why not? I have gone by many names since my return to art in 2016, but what has remained consistent is the high quality of my work. I am a skilled artist whose formal education was halted by the COVID-19 pandemic only two semesters from earning a fine arts degree. My art has won awards in juried student art exhibitions, but I've also spearheaded projects such as a salon des refusés dedicated to my peers who weren't accepted. I have hundreds of hours of experience working in a studio environment, which I bring to the table for every transaction.

Furthermore, I am an accomplished writer, whose research paper was selected for its excellent content, grammar, and mechanics and read at the Chicago Metro History Fair. I am second to none if you need an editor or proofreader.

Outside of my academic and artistic achievements, I am also an avid tabletop gamer. With a nigh-encyclopedic knowledge of D&D 5th Edition and Pathfinder 1st Edition, I am confident I can work any relevant lore into your TTRPG character's portrait.

PLACING YOUR ORDER

It's quite simple, really. I'm reachable via PM right here on-site. Simply put in the title/subject line "SG" followed by a hyphen and the first letter of the relevant category (Art/Writing), all together in square brackets. For example, if you want a character portrait, you'd put [SG-A] before whatever title you make up. Then, just fill out this form, removing my parentheticals and lists as you work:

Name: (Your name. What do I call you? Be serious.)
Request Type: (Portrait/Weapon Design/Profile Icon/Critique/etc.)
Background Type: (Simple or Complex. Applies only to Art; just put N/A if it's not relevant.)
Relevant Details: (This is important if you want me to get a feel for your request!)
  • Who/what your character is, descriptions, visual references, links, etc.
  • Anything specific I'm looking for when proofreading and editing your writing.
Timeframe: (How soon do you need this done? I reserve the right to charge a 10% fee or decline your request if you need your commission done in under 48 hours.)
Delivery Method: (How do you want me to send the finished product? Email, Discord, or on-site PM? Specify your email address or Discord name if off-site.)

PLEASE NOTE
  • You may request NSFW art if you are 18+, but I automatically decline requests to depict bestiality or toilet play.
  • Please allow up to 12 hours for me to reply. I may be asleep or on the road.
  • I reserve the right to decline commissions without having to explain myself.
  • I require payment up-front AFTER accepting your request. I will not start until payment has been received in full.
  • At the moment, I only accept PayPal. More methods may become available as I expand my business.
  • All SFW commissions will be posted here unless otherwise noted.
  • Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET IN TOUCH TODAY!

Last edited: