3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
As you enter the Silver Blade Tavern you are met with cacophony of music and chatter. The whole building seems crowded with people of different social status. Their clothing ranged from rags to more expensive fabrics. Stationed around the floor are men and women armored and armed looking upon the revelry stoically. Hard to tell by appearance alone if they're just hired muscle or Arkaley town guards but by their expression, they don't seem to be the talkative type. To add on to the entertainment are several drunks trying to sing in unison very poorly. To the citizens of Arkaley, this is just another evening in the Sapphire Kingdom.

Soon your eyes meet the person you read to contact at the quest board towards the beginning of town. The person in question called themselves Beleng Greenwood. Apparently they were a half elf belonging to one of the more successful acting troupes that frequent Arkaley’s stage. The half elf seems surrounded by female admirers swooning over every little thing he says, captivated by his charming smile. Though as you approach his smile broadens as he waves the ladies away to allow you to have a seat. “Ah! If I am not mistaken you're here for the job hmm? How do I know? Well I have a sense for such things!” He says giving you a grin of pearly white teeth. “Sit sit now. Allow me to introduce myself! I am Beleng Greenwood of Zazari’s acting troupe! Now don't be too baffled but I am the best actor of the troupe.” He says flipping his golden locks.

His cheerful and carefree persona gives way to a more somber expression as he takes a drink of ale. “As you may have read on the board, my counterpart was taken away by a group of bandits on our way to Arakaley, along with some valuables. They're the same bandits the town guards have been dealing with here and there. They're hiding out in that abandon town, Ul, I think it was? I know someone who would be willing to take you close enough to the town. But if you can find her and bring her back safely, I will pay you handsomely.” Beleng takes another drink before smiling once more. “Hmm since you seem like the adventuring type, would you mind telling me a little about yourself? My troupe is getting ready to put on a new play detailing the events of some legendary heroes who started off with humble beginnings and I could use some inspiration for my character. Come on, I promise you'll get a honorable mention.”

-----------------

(For Falcon)

How many days has it been now? Or has time even passed? Maybe it really doesn't matter down here in this cold damp cellar the bandits keep you under lock and key. The only time you get to see light is by your captors’ torchlight when they’re kind enough to bring you some food and water. It may not be what you're use to but it beats starving.

Your taken away from your thoughts at the familiar sound of the cellar door opening. But this time instead of food, you can see a male dressed in tattered clothing in the glow of the torchlight. “Thought you were smart eh? You're gonna rot in here with the rats but at least you got company.” The bandit snickers as he pushes him down the staircase. As the cellar door closes, the man tries to get to his feet only to collapse to the ground.

The man looks towards the sound of your voice and chuckles at any sign of concern in your tone. “Glad to have some company in this hell. My name is Allen Smith. I was looking for my sister and got a tip that she could be here.” The man says weakly followed by coughing. “How about you miss? Seems like we'll be spending time together mind as well get to know each other hm?” He chuckles but soon groans at his pain.

Name:

Race: (Elf, Dwarf, Human, Orc, Lykin (feline or canine humanoid), or others upon request)

Appearance: (Fantasy pic or equivalent)

Home Nation: (Emerald, Sapphire, or Ruby Kingdom, Golden Empire, Desert Kingdom.)

Bio: ( three or more paragraphs)

Other: (any other noteworthy info about your character like any magic they practice)

[fieldbox="Yeska Barr, slategrey, solid, 10, Merienda,"]

The girl in the corner blinked up at the other prisoner as he asked his question.
"My name is Yeska Barr," she started almly, although there was tension in her voice. " I'm a Human female, obviously."

The left sleeve of her shirt was ripped to reveal a off birthmark on her upper bicep.
And with her chestnut hair, pale skin, slanted dark brown eyes, her nation of origin would be difficult to determine.

When he groaned in pain Yeska moved to his side to see how badly he was injured. her hands were tied but that didn't stop her from trying.

"I grew up in the Emerald Kingdom but my parents moved to Sapphire as a teen

There wasn't much she could do to help so she continued with her story, hoping to distract him from his pain.

"I was adopted as an infant by a merchant couple who were unable to have children of their own. When I was old enough to understand they told me my Aunt Maela saved me from the wreckage of a bandit raid close to the boarder of the Golden Empire. Their caravan had been attacked and had little in the way to defend themselves. Aunt Maela had family in a village along the main road about a day's march away and did her best to get the survivors there where they could get help. They told me my mom died in the attack.

"The village I grew up in had its fair share of trouble with raiders, but was large enough we had a town watch. We were vary rarely in too much danger to go about their everyday lives. My were amazing. They did everything they could to teach me about economics and trade, along with numbers and how to read, we always thought I'd take over the trade shop when I was old enough. And Aunt Maela's husband, my Uncle Pike taught me to use the bow. he's an odd man, foreign but won't say from where... we call him pike because that's his favorite food.... anyway...

"When I was a teen the ongoing conflicts between the lands had made trade difficult. the families began moving away from out village. My best friend Eliza went to Ruby. We exchange letters sometimes. My parents decided to go to Sapphire. they said trade would be better and I'd have a chance at a great education. They were right about both things. We settled by one of the Lake cities and I was enrolled in one of the arts academies. It was a little odd to have such a high education but not uncommon there so I embraced the opportunity, and after graduating joined a traveling acting troupe in order to see more of the world.

"Eventually the troupe arrived in Arkaley and sent up a more permanent base. Unfortunately Arkaley had it's own bandit trouble and I was taken hostage in a robbery attempt gone wrong. So - uh - here I am." she tried to smile at the other prisoner but it was a bit shaky.

"I wish I had some magic to help but They took my bow so all I can to is act something out or sing."
The truth was she did have some magic, or rather was beginning to think she did. It terrified her. The flashes of future events she sometimes got could only be white magic and while rare and far between they scared the hell out of her. Yeska knew as well as any that such a thing was forbidden. even attempting to use it to get out of this could be disastrous.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Name: Ilystasa
Race: Elf
Appearance:
Druid.jpg

Home Nation: Nomad (of the Ancient Whisper tribe)

Bio: Ilystasa is hardly the tallest of her kin at only 5'3. She is not the strongest either. Her lean frame only amounts to one hundred and twenty two pounds of nature's fury. On that frame are many tattoos of white, brown, and green ink against her moderately tanned skin. Her clothes are the typical mix of leathers, furs and bone her tribe wears.

The first notable thing about her is tattoo on right shoulder tells of her formative years. It is a leaf of tribal design with a half circle. She has persevered and earned recognition as an alchemist.

The second thing is that she loves jewelry. She has more than a few piercings on her. They are etched with runic script that would be visible under a jeweler's lens if someone managed to get within kissing distance.

The third notable thing are the claws she wears. They are a blend of metals shaped around decorate bones. They were designed for climbing or clawing. Like her jewelry it has runic script on it that keeps the claws sharp and hard.

Other: She practices a mix of green, red, and orange magic as the world understands it. The green and red magic the tribe has termed The Old Path. The Old Path is derived of legends of Natures' Guardians with a mentality beyond the comprehension of the ones who age and die. The Nature Guardians taught the tribe the ways of disease and healing, but also ways to ensnare the senses with illusion and charm. The Old Path uses a mix of animal sounds and somatic gestures significant to the caster. Rituals are conducted with dances between several parties. This makes the Ancient Whispers' way of magic seemingly hard to predict since it relies on subtle body language.

Ilystasa also practices Alchemy (Orange) thanks to her training as a medicine woman for the tribe. Her bloodline as far as anyone still alive can recall has always tended to the wounds of others with both mystical or traditional healing. Some have talent both while others just a single path.

Ilystasa eyed the man with an expression of curiousity. "Ah, a teller of tales. I will help you. Maybe. I save your wandering cub and then you write my praises." She pulled out chair and instead of sitting as one normally would she stared the man down. She was searching for any measure of dishonestly in his words. She found little.

"I am Ilystasa. Aspirant Keeper of the Ancient Whispers. I am currently on a journey to give to the world a great deed. I must do this in order to ascend to Keeper of my tribe. It is believed to become stronger one must as you say throw themselves into the jaws of the beast and break their jaw. I will become strong as the wind that uproots the oldest of trees and patient as the river that carves canyons and caves into the mountain. That is my dream and all you need to know about me right now."

After she finished speaking she extended her hand to the man and shook it. She sat patiently and waited for the others hopefully who would be joining her on his mission of rescue.

Last edited:
'DeeDee'

dee02j_1_20180730005014701.jpg

~De'andardra of the Vonacovah Nation~

<~~~<★>~~~>
no-lightbox
7’2” and 280lbs of devastating power, skill and speed. Piercing, stormy blue eyes that swirl, marble-like with greys when she is in high emotional states or emotional turmoil. Dark purple hair and blue skin. In summer, lavender and pinks highlights her hair and her skin darkens into a deep indigo. Tattoos, piercings and more than enough muscles to spare. Intimidating and knows it; always has a slow-burning tension about her. Actions are sharp, deliberate and unrelenting. She holds herself as the best she has to offer her peoples; She is The Hunter.

<~<★>~>​

"I am called De'andardra of the Vonacovah Nation.
Honours and fine greetings, Beleng Greenwood of Zazari’s Acting Troupe. I need not your coins. We will trade. In exchange for the services of this hunter, I will take shelter and lodging here in this house of the Silver Blades. You will entertain me, feed me and tonight I will take to bed two of your wives with me.

Now listen well... let my story inspire you and you will make mention of me with all honours...

I am the First Daughter of the Vonacovah Orc Nation Chieftain, Ahm’Tislorai and her life-partner Shaman Elder, Kel’Ishiandra. In my language, my name means: Ardra, she of the Chieftains.

In the Golden Empire, our Nation just wants to live, thrive and be left alone.

But no, we are marked as the enemy in our own homelands. We are constantly at war with them. But what is worse is that we, all peoples of the Orc Nation, reciprocate with too much war even amongst ourselves. We fight first, parlay later. That is our down falling. That is our legacy. That is what I will change.

When I cut off the head of the Empire, I will rule over one nation-- our First Orc Nation United."

<~<★>~>​
"If only I could keep to that aspiration. If only they did not kill off my family. If only I was more powerful. If only...

But alas, as you see me now, know that I am still a proud Sister, daughter, and blood of the Vonacovah Nation. Even if I may very well be the last one.

As I have stated before, I am De'andardra, First Daughter of the Orc Chieftain, Ahm’Tislorai. And so that being my bloodcalling, I was born inline as a Sister first, a Ruler second, and a hunter for all times.

A Sister is the utmost respect in our Nation. We, the hunter females of our Orc nation are larger, smarter, more aggressive than others and so we dominate the ways of our peoples. Males do have their place, but unfortunately they are mistreated by most in my homeland, especially by those males that have earned their bloodcall to a higher esteem. Pity our ways. But as First Daughter, my role was to learn and exemplify the best of what we had to offer our peoples. And as I stated before, change was what I had to offer us.

I was taught from a very young age, whipped and engrained even, to respect the traditions and practices of our peoples because ours was the balance of ways to honour Home-Mother-Under-One-Sky. Yes, we are the ones that take what we want from our homelands but we will never take more than we need. We, the blooded of the Vonacovah Nation, are the ones that hunt those that seek to upset that balance. And so as a Sister, I was taught to be not only a hunter but be The Hunter of our peoples. I was bred from a male Sire that had exceptional physical skills and Ahmis potential. My esteemed mother, Ahm’Tislorai, herself was penultimate in her Ahmis and she herself was a giantess of an Orc.

My physical skills combined both the power, size and tenacity of my mother, Ahm’Tislorai, and the speed, agility and accuracy of the male Sire. Yes, I did exemplify the best of what we had to offer our peoples; I was surely upon the river’s path to be The Hunter. Best training, best pupil; best results. As a near adult, I took my final rite and slayed the male Sire. I tore open his chest with my bare hands and offered up his beating heart to the Home-Mother-Under-One-Sky. With the final rites of blood bathing complete, I became an adult and earned my right to take the life of my mother, Ahm’Tislorai , when I was ready to become chieftain. But not before I perfected my Ahmis.

And what is Ahmis you ask? Why, it is the heart of Home-Mother-Under-One-Sky, she whose body gave life to our people, all peoples in fact. Ahmis… It is the hued energy that allows the people, all peoples, that live and take from her body to do wonderful, miraculous yet terrible and destructive things. And that is why we, as the Vonacovah Orc Nation, give back to her and hunt those that disrupt and disrespect the balance of the Home-Mother; take only what you need as The Speech always begins and ends. And so the Ahmis of my mother, Ahm’Tislorai, and the male Sire gave me the hue of the Sun-to-Rest, Orange, and the hue of the Sun-to-Wake, Yellow. And of my entire skillset, this is the one that is most important. No matter my physical prowess and dominance, I will never truly fulfill my bloodcall to be chieftain lest I complete all rites with my Ahmis."

<~<★>~>​

"But alas, as I have said before, no matter the training, no matter my education, I may never attain my aspirations for the very reason that I may be the only one of the Vonacovah Nation left alive.

Our peoples are always at war. And in the war, there is the fight that takes place in the shadows; this is the fight unseen and unexpected. Assassins murdered the elders, our Shamans and my mother, Ahm’Tislorai, chieftain of our nation. By now De’andardra was a name revered and feared on the battlefield; even my daemon-cat, Baelori became a name in battle as well. It was the one year anniversary of when I found my totem in the form of Baelori. And by now the yellow hue, my Sun-to-Wake Ahmis, allowed me to speak with Baelori via more than words; we could touch minds. I remember that day well.

I led a hunting party into the heart of the empire and we were just returning from a raid expedition taking back the excess of the Empire and redistributing the hoarded goods amongst the rest of the Orc Nations. The smell of smoke wafted into my nose… that and the stink of betrayal. We had stopped only within eyesight of my home when she came running. It was the Shaman Elder, Kel’Ishiandra, the life partner of my mother, Ahm’Tislorai. She emerged from the bushes and screeched out one word:

“Run…!”

And then a dozen arrows hit home in her back. My hunters leapt into action. They protected me. But it was not enough. We were out numbered, out arrowed and out of luck.

no-lightbox
With much shame that bleeds in my heart to this day, I retreated. Like a coward only worthy of guilt, pain and humiliation I fled and left my brethren behind to die. Valiantly, fulfilled and with every single strand of honour they deserved, they would die. And as for me…? As a last ditch effort to save him, I dismissed Baelori back to the grassy plains. And he took me with him. Because I asked him—nay. I pleaded to him. I knew the risks to forever be lost in the Nethers and Inbetweens but I had to. I had to obey the Elder Shaman’s command to run. At least that’s what I tell myself so I may sleep at night."

<~<★>~>​

"I awakened 2 weeks later, emaciated, weak and shamed. Baelori had done well to protect me. That and a child watched over me for the entire time. It was a wild-person. Feline blooded. Lucky for her, she was an empath and calmed the monstrous Baelori, who was at least 20 times larger than the child. And, in retrospect, lucky for me as well.

The child took me back to her village where they, begrudgingly at first, nursed me back to health. Physically I returned to form in no time at all. My prowess with manipulating my Ahmis, the hues of Yellow and Orange, however suffered greatly. I was nowhere near the magnificent proficiency of which I was once revered.

But still I was indebted to the child and their village. And so I hunted for them to keep them fed. And once they trusted me, I taught them how to hunt proper. They already were proficient at hunting, but with what I taught them? They soon became deadly hunters. And when the time came, and when I felt ready, I moved on, but not before they tattooed me with their language and wards. They called me 'DeeDee' and they called my loyal daemon-cat, 'Bae;' they knew him as my ‘little brother’ and onwards, so too did I.

And so into the world I introduced myself as DeeDee and he as Bae. No disrespect to my nation. This was what I was reborn as, but that did not mean I had forsaked my heritage and bloodline. Besides, the ‘De’ part of my birth name means: ‘Chieftain.’ And so DeeDee in my language means ‘little Chieftain.’ I like it. It is cute. Make fun and I will rip your spine out through your mouth.

I am still The Hunter afterall.

And so into the world I went for I needed to fix my Ahmis, my hues of Orange and Yellow, to complete my resuscitation back to my original form and dominance. In this world of humans I went and I became a sword-for-hire and pathfinder for those that would pay my fee. I would not enforce my will as a hunter of those that disrupted and disrespected Home-Mother, but the money that I earned, I kept only what I needed. The rest I gave to those that would help me in my plight to restore balance to Home-Mother.

And all the while I would be searching for one who may educate me to restore my Ahmis proper."

<~<★>~>​
no-lightbox
"Oh and do know that my ‘little brother’ Bae is 1400lbs of apex predator. He embodies my clout as a hunter. When necessary, or when in battle, I may take to his back and we move, fight and hunt as one. You may run, but best bet that he will out run you. Oh, and he can climb very well too… or just leap higher than you think. He is from the Plains. He is the dominant one there. We, the Orc nations call them daemon-cats. The Plains elves know them colloquially as Covoeragi nis Ragi; 'It Eats and Eats.' Which is true… Bae always seems to be hungry. So it is a good thing that I can summon him or dismiss him using my hue of Orange so he may go eat plains animals and not villagers nor townspeople that we meet.

But speaking of my Ahmis, the hue of Orange I may no longer summon fauna that would do my every command. It is only Baelori now that I may summon. And as for the hue of Yellow, I may still use it to connect my mind with Bae, but I only retain the enhanced hearing and enhanced speed. All other senses and enhanced strength I may no longer use. But I will find restoration. I will. And once I do, I will return to my form and prowess proper and I will be returned the right of my bloodcalling; I will return back home and take back what is rightfully mine. I will be Chieftain of the Vonacovah Nation even if there is so much blood spilled that I must swim through it to attain my rightful place.

I will be reborn yet once more, I swear to it. And my name will be revered as rightful Chieftain. They will call me Ahm'dardra."

<~<★>~>​

"There was this one respectful human female that I met and traded my services as The Hunter. She is called is Khala. I did not collect her money, no. I helped track down her prey in exchange for information pure and simple. I had agreed to help her get her bounty, for this bounty was a ‘Disrupter’ as my home Nation knew them. When the deed was done we parted ways but not before agreeing to ally ourselves and trade information should our paths meet again. And as for the information she provided me, it would lead me to find a person that would help restore my Ahmis."

<~<★>~>​

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
Ugh, actors...
Khala wasn' too fond of actors, they were too showy for her tastes. She knew that being an actor meant showiness was apart of the occupation but at what point did glam turn into a blatant disregard for modesty? It was almost ironic that she thought like this, considering her origins but life as a bounty hunter had made her fond of the less than finer things. The half elf's offer of including her in his story was not compelling in the slightest and she told him as such. There were others in the tavern that the entertainer must have recruited, an elf and a familiar face--an orc who Khala had worked with some time ago.

Turning back to half-elf, the human bounty hunter, squared her shoulders. "I will find your companion, and you will give me the monetary reward. Nothing else, no honorable mentions or stories." She grunted, narrowing her eyes at the actor. The last thing she needed was a traveling actor basing a story off of her. What if it got back to the Desert Kingdom? When her parents, the king, and queen set her free, they explicitly commanded her not to tell anyone of her true origins. So, she sure as shit wasn't about to tell this glorified jester that she was the eldest daughter of King Ja'amal and Queen Farrah.

"I am a well-seasoned bounty hunter, with grey magic to aid me and knowledge in hand to hand combat, to take down foes." She gestured at the proud orc in the tavern. "De'andardra has witnessed me in action, and I her."