Tástáil saotharlainne (Rithas needs to stop using docs yo)

Rithas

Who?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Any time except when I'm not.
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
Modern, Fantasy
FOR CS AND OTHER STUFF I WANNA TEST BECAUSE GOD WHY HAVEN'T I AT LEAST TRIED USING THIS FIRST?

rop

[fieldbox= Saburo Shanzhai, #FF00FF, solid]

Character Name: Saburo Shanzhai

Character Color: Magenta

Character Appearance:
Pm2610Hz-cfKWXxDySETYlA56OxHue_SGJ-qU08S3YY3-gzn7LpKP044J977yCXixlp5wTSXQcvZCGoDfoyS0MOMTvIyCSZOQHodgyAmwdPf0L69c68nMXtIbO_wbj8hESo8ZlNI

Race: Sapien

Background: Prisoner

- Silk: Whether his current predictament is good or not. Saburo will be found wearing something silk. Whether it's to pretend he's of higher class or that he just likes the feeling he does not tell.
- Painting: He find's it calming. His favourite things to paint are people. Though, he find's it hard to actually get anyone to sit down and let him paint them.
- Cherry Blossoms: His mother used to go on and on about them for what felt like eternity when he was younger. So now they bring a fond nostalgia when he sees them.

Dislikes:
- The other Saburo: The whole reason he’s gotten in this mess. Of course, the whole being a almost worldwide known pirate/bandit lord who has been a scourge to innocents across the coast is of course enough to dislike the guy. But now everyone think he’s him!
- Fish: Saburo finds the smell of fish revolting. Nevermind the taste! That anyone could even find those digusting things appetizing is an enigma to him.

Quirks:
- Avoids eye contact: The guards at the prison and such have seemed to come to the belief that Saburo doesn't deem them worthy enough to look them in the eye. The truth is, Saburo just finds staring straight at someone awkward.
- Copies/Repeats other words: Often times when a group conversation is happening. Subaru will just fall back on repeating what the loudest person is saying. It seem's to cause the least conflict.
- Saying Huh: People would believe the Pirate lord to be stoic right? So when he feels like his cover is in danger. He just says huh until it blows over. Huh.

Fears:

- Being found out: The fact that they think he’s the pirate lord, and therefore having knowledge of the location of his treasure. Is the cause of him being able to attend the tournament. If people were to find out that he wasn’t, then things would not go well for him.
- Staying in prison: The few weeks he’s spent in the prison has been hell enough already. The fact that if anything goes wrong he’s staying in there for potentially the rest of his life is something terrifying.

Wish: What doesn't he wish for? To get his freedom, to get away from the eye of the empire. And if he's lucky, finding this supposed treasure that everyone's waiting for him to get back to.

Most Embarrassing Moment: Oh, how about going from trying to haggle the price of some rice to getting dragged through the village square by his feet. Yeah, that wasn't great.

If we're talking about a moment that wasn't him being imprisoned. He once tried to use his whip to paint, he decided to try this outside. He did make a rather striking picture, but it happened to be on his mother's favourite dresses. His brothers found that quite funny. His mother didn't.

Weapon: Whip made out of particually durable leather.

The Pirate Lord used a whip, it's fear for it's lethalness that it even got a name. Nǚ yāo. Some say the pirate lord was gifted it by the queen of the sea. Some say he plundered a demon's nest and took it from the monster's very own dead hands.

What Sabaro does know is that he got his from his mother. Mainly because he complained about having nothing to protect himself from his much older and much bigger brothers.

Elemental Affinity: Water

Elemental Force Rank:

Elemental Rank: 1st (Is one with the sea...apparently)

Physical Rank: 1st (Strong as a thousand bulls….apparently)

Charisma Rank: 1st (Silver-tongued…..apparently)

Techs:

Style: Núlì zhēngfú ("The Whip it around and hope it hits technique")

A fighting style pioneered by the Pirate Lord Sabaro. Using some type of whip. The weapon is used to extend and further the power of the user's elemental ability. Using the whip lightning fast nature to strike at incredible speeds and strike at unpredictable times. With every crack of the whip being used to further the charge for the next attack.

This style is particularlly useful against large groups of foes at once. Because no one knows who's exactly the next one who will be struck as the weapon has a 360 degree attack. The pirate lord's Núlì zhēngfú has allowed him to take on numerous high officals at once, supposedly.

Sabaro's style seemings to be strikingly similar to the pirate lord's. Perhaps even more unpredictable. Because not even Sabaru knows where his weapon is going.

Tech Tree - Water's Call
BASE - Drizzle Whisper

(LV 1 - Water - Far)

Twirling his whip around in the air, A torrent of water gushes from the sky and slams into the enemy.

"What is this used for?...err...Waterboarding!"

ARKANE - River Shout

Restricted.

MYTHIC - Monsoon Scream

Restricted.

Tech Tree - Icy Touch
BASE - Frost Whip

(LV 3 - Water - Near)

Imbueing his whip with icy energy, Saburo lashes his whip at the enemy. Creating a iceblast as the whip hits the foe.

"Bigger area, more chance to hit...right?"

ARKANE - Freezing Grasp

Whirling his whip back and forth. Subaru creates a ice ball with each crack. Which then hurtle towards his foe.

"Some of those balls get awful close to smashing me in the back of the head."

(LV 1 - Water - Far)
MYTHIC - Frost Flower

(LV 1 - Water - Far)

Saburo attack with his whip almost randomly and at an incredible rate. Before the Foe can realise it, they are entrapped with an giant ice sculpture shaped like a flower head. The flower then shatters, shredding the enemy.

"My mother taught me this. Thinking about it, she had a real obsession with flowers."

Tech Tree - Binding Strikes
BASE - Shackle Strike

(LV 1 - Force - Near)

Wrapping his whip around an oppenet, he throws the foe towards him before striking the foe with a energised fist.

"The moments when they are rapidly getting closer to me is actually quite scary...."

ARKANE - Jailing Strike

RESTRICTED

MYTHIC - Slaving Strike

RESTRICTED

Tech Tree - Blizzard Rush.
BASE - Flash Freeze

(LV 1 - Water - Near)

Slamming the ground with his whip, Saburo freezes the ground towards his foe, sticking them to the spot. He then charges up and lashes numerous ice blast towards them.

"People are easier to hit when they can't dodge!"

ARKANE - Rolling avalanche

Restricted

MYTHIC - Ice Cascade.

Restricted.

Relationships:
Hello Darkness my old friend.

Character Voice: Mutsumi Tamura.
Character Theme: New Beginnings.
Character Battle Theme: Uh-oh

Entering an Easy Battle Line: "This should be mundane for you to handle, right?"

Entering a Normal Battle Line: "Great, now I have to help."

Entering a Hard Battle Line: "I hope you guys are tough enough for this!"

Entering a Boss Battle Line: "Why me?"

Defeated an Enemy Line: "The...expected result?"

Defeated by an Enemy Line: "THE EXPECTED RESULT!"

Resurrected from KO Line: " I-I live! Not today you scum!"

Using an Item Line: "Please be useful!"

Retreat From Battle Quote: "A tatical retreat for a future counter measure, I swear!"

Normal Victory Quote: "Good, that's over!"

Tough Victory Quote: "Why do I feel like they specifically aimed for me in that fight?"

Flawless Victory Quote: "Just the way I like it!"

'Mythic Tech' Victory Quote: "Huh."

'Our Weapons Are...!' Gag Victory Quote: "Pointy! E-except, mine isn't. I guess."
'Did Everyone See Me?' Gag Victory Quote: (following) "That just happened."

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Testing Images and shiiit

upload_2018-4-2_15-23-51.png

CUT IN 1 SIZED.jpg

Cut 4 (4) RESIZE ATTEMP 5.png

"So..." Sabaro had managed to catch Tsubaha relatively by herself. And with a bit of patting his legs so they would stop shaking. He had managed to walk up to her. Looking near her but not at her in the most mysterious way he could, Sabaro continued.

"This whole...teaming up thing." He picked up an dusty old shrine ornament. "How do I know you're capable enough?"She was definitely more capable them him. "Every member of my crew were all feared in their own right. How can I know you're worth my time?" Probably the fact that without teaming up he was basically screwed. But, he couldn't just accept the offer as much as he really wanted to get on his knees and cry in thanks for letting him team up with her. The Pirate Lord only worked with those who were powerful. Supposedly.

Throwing the ornament in the air up and down a few times, Saburo glanced at Tsubaha for a split second. But only for that long before he coughed into his hand. "H-How can you convince me. The, err, great pir-"

*Smash*

"...ate lord." He continued. Using one foot to quietly brush the shards of broken ornament on the ground to one side.

[/hr[

"This is supposed be the great feared pirate lord?" Tsubaha frowned. "Fine then. I see how it is."

Tsubaha put one of her hands on her blades.
Wait.
What was she doing...?!

Saburo tensed up.

As for Tsubaha, she picked up a green leaf off of the ground. She contemplated it for a second, and let it go. It began to float towards Saburo.

Saburo swore he saw a glint of light. Regardless, the leaf continued towards him. He catches it...

It snapped cleanly in half in his fingers.

"I suppose something like that is enough to warrant you to cease teasing me then?"

Teasing? What did she mean with teasing! That wasn't just a clever party trick she just pulled on him.

"...or do you find it amusing to make me think you aren't who you actually are by acting like some clown?"

He furrowed his brows at that. Did that mean she knew he was faking it. Or thought that he was faking faking it? Maybe she thought he was faking the faking of the faking?

A pang of pain coursed through his head. This was confusing.

Sabaro leaned forward sudddenly, "I'm not teasing!" He cried at her. Before swallowing what was likely his own rising embarrassment and taking a step back.

Oh, did she think he was trying to play her like a fool. Was he? Sabaro was pretty sure you had to be convincing for that.

"And I'm no clown..." He whined quietly under his breath.

Gently letting the halved leaf float to the ground. Sabaro sucked air in through his teeth. "Anyway. That was a neat trick you showed there." A neat and very scary trick.

"Maybe you do have some promise..." He tried not to cringe at his own words. He sounded like such a petty douche.

Aw hell, couldn't the Pirate Lord be a little more friendly? "You know, er, us pirates have a thing when a new crewmember joins." He held out a somewhat sweaty hand.

"The Sea Trust. A handshake to anchor a bond between crewmates." He was pretty sure he used enough ship terms there to make that sound somewhat real. Pirates probably had something like that anyway.

His hand stayed out, his eyes nervously darting between the ground and his own extended limb.

Tsubaha's eyes narrowed. This left Saburo to have his hand ackwardly stretched out with complete uncertainty for several seconds. She was... really looking hard at his hand. The entire situation at that moment was had this very anxious air about it.

"Your hand.... is glistening even though there isn't any water nearby. The last time that we were given any water, it was poisoned."

Oh no.
One could see where this was going.

Instead of reaching out to his hand, Tsubaha put her hand over one of her blades.

"So you came here to try to finish me off then? As expected of the Pirate King! No one would suspect you being the mastermind of the entire plot if you woke up with us and pretended to also be a victim. Quite impressive!"

"Is this also some kind of Test, Pirate King!?"

No, no. Stop pretending this is some kind of epic tale. That entire setup is way too complicated. But, right now... with this girl about to draw her blades, maybe it was best to...

He had forgotten that the world hated him.

Slowly and very carefully he pull his hand back to his side. If one thing could be taken from this current situation. It was that Tsubaha had a very active imagination.

Sabaro very much wanted to declare that her accusation was something that firstly something he would never think of because of his moral character but also there was no way he could plan that far ahead.

But he could tell she wouldn't take that.

Sighing inwardly, Sabaro put on a smile.

"Ah, you're smarter then you look" Or dumber then you look. Or maybe just overall overly paranoid. "If one is to bring together a crew. They need to be able to discern between kindess and deceit. Yes, you did very well." Sabaro eyes fell to the floor. "On....my....test." His shoulders rised as a small exasperated laugh came out.

"But-" He held his hands up. "I had no part in the trap that we all fell into." He leaned back, his eyes going over her as if assessing her. "Just needed to make sure that could learn from past mistakes."

"As expected from the pirate king. It's no wonder you did all of those things to those helpless country folk. Plundering their treasures, dragging away their young kin in the dark of night,and taking them back onto you ship where you...."

That went on for about a good 5 or so minutes. And by the end of it, the sort of diabolical things that Tsubaha had just described were so terrible that it made him feel sickly. It was something so terribly surprising that he doubted that he'd ever get anyone to believe him unless he managed to get her to say it again.

There were even some words in there that Saburo didn't even actually know, but he knew it was all bad.

In the end, somehow, it sounded like there was nothing flattering Tsubaha had to say about him at all. But, she sounded like she was actually singing praise.

The Saburo that she had just described to him sounded like someone who should justifiably die a thousand horrible and horrendous deaths, each worse than the last. Not that of praise, surely.

"...Fine then, I accept that you're the Great Pirate Saburo. In light of that fact..."

SHING!

Tsubaha Mori's blades glinted in the light. They shined quite brilliantly even in the dim light. They must've been very well cared for.

"...There will be a lot of people who'll be relieved to find out you're gone. All the destruction and pain you've wrought on those people demands payment. So... in the name of justice..."

Prepare Yourself!

That cliche'd line was exactly what she was going to say! And once she uttered it, all hell would break loose!

In that moment prior, Saburo's mind broke overlimits, as he tried to come up with a way to smooth talk his way out of this!

"H-hang on." Sabaru's eyes seemed fixiated on her blades. What very sharp swords they were as well. The kind of well cared weapon that even Sabaro knew meant the person wielding them knew what they were doing.

She had gone on about the pirate king so long that it came to Sabaro that there were two possible reasons for this. One was that she held a deep longing love for her land and every little slight against it. In which case he was already dead.

The second possible reason was that she was secretly one of those weird creepy fangirls. Like all those people who were into that murderer who went around a few years back. That type of person that had a map on where the person had gone. What their favourite colour was and when their first tooth fell out.

It made sense now that he thought about it. She wanted to have the seemed grace of being able to have 'fought' the pirate king. Maybe after she would ask for his autograph. Or a cut of his hair. Perhaps even a vial of his sweat.

Though given her look there was a risk that she was one of those zelous fans who wanted to be the one to put him down. Or at least stab him in the knees and take care of him for the rest of his life. Sabaro resisted the urge to shiver.

"Please, put down your swords. I have no want to take a life today. Do you think you could possibly have a chance against me? You must know how I took on six of the kingdom's greatest warriors at once and held my own. No offence, but come nowhere close to those warriors"

Saburo smiled slightly, "Yet."

If she wanted to be cliche about trying to kill him. Then he would be cliche about being a legendary figure.

"I see potential. Potential to be something more then anyone could imagine. To prove everyone who doubted you wrong. That's what you want. Why you joined this tournament right?"She didn't join it not be executed that's for sure. "I can see it in your eyes" He could also see the intent to stab him. But that didn't need to be mentioned.

Saburo gently put a finger on one of her swords as he took a step closer. He slid it along, a bead of blood forming on his finger.

Ow.

"I can help achieve your dream." His eyes finally met hers. "I can be your friend, if you want." He inspected his bloodied finger casually. Rolling some blood between his fingers. Trying not to wince. "Or you can commit sucide by attacking me. That would a real shame."

Saburo had tried hard. VERY hard to diffuse the situation. He could've done something like promise to pay back all debts by leading her to the massive treasure trove the legendary pirate king had. But, going beyond that, he tried to appeal to her ambitions. Even the desire for friendship.

It was... a gamble.
That presumed that Tsubaha was more interested in what he had to offer than what he had.

It seemed like it was right though.
Tsubaha's face was completely red.

"You..."

She lowered her blades, inspecting the one he had just cut his finger on.

Tsubaha began to shake. And the pressure in the room began to increase.

Ah-....

"WHO SAID YOU HAD PERMISSION TO GET YOUR BLOOD ON MY BLADE!?"

*THWACK!*

Picking himself off the floor, Saburo nursed the stinging feeling on his cheek. Looking around, he was still in the same place, albeit alone.

That was the second time he got knocked out cold in one day.
What terrible luck.

[/hr]

Last edited:
MESS OF SHIT BLERGG

Writing Club WIP MESS REEEEEE

ACCEPTING INTEREST AND CHARACTER SHEETS

"Aistri Academy. Where far-off dreams are turned into reality. Or at least dreams that are slightly closer."

You've clicked ion the page! I'm already succeding expectations!

This is the interest check for ‘Writing Club’. A SOL mixed with drama and comedy. You are one of the few students that make up the new batch of members for the criminally understaff Writing Club. A student of Aistri Academy. A prestigous international school based around an unorthodox method of teaching purely based around peer-learning in one's focused club.
You join the club brimming with hope. But quickly find things aren't as they should be. There's only two senior members; The Head of the club doesn't even write, the faculties compared to the other clubs is non-existent!

Worst of all, the academy has announced that they will start cutting off Clubs found to not 'Offer' anything to society. You and your peers find yourselves in a school-wide competition not only for respect. But for your place in this academy at all!

One's thing for sure, you're gonna have to work together if you have any hope of appeasing the school and continuing your dreams!

Summary
  • Format: Group RP
  • RP Type: Slice of Life. Comedy, Drama.
  • Expected Post Rate: 1 Per Week or more
  • Max Cast Size: 8
  • Character Limit: 1
  • Mandatory Secondary Communication: Discord Server
  • Current Signups: Open!
  • GM: @Rithas

A Teaser for what's to come:
Rules:
  • Communication is key. Please contact me if you are planning on dropping out. I won’t be upset with you, I just want to know that you’re dropping. Also, please contact me if you want to stay in the RP but you’re having trouble posting for whatever reason. Basically, if anything at all goes awry. I will be happy to work things out with you.
  • You cannot post in the IC for a certain character until I have accepted that character. If you are unsure as to whether your character has been accepted, please ask.
  • Please try to include, in every post, SOMETHING that other characters can react to. This means that you CANNOT:
    • Make a post that only passively restates what your character just saw, without adding any new dialogue or actions in response.
    • Make a post about your character doing something that doesn’t affect any other characters at all (ie: them doing something alone in their room, or any other isolated location).
  • This RP has no formal posting order. Please post whenever it seems right to do so. I will be keeping track of "activity flow", however, so if I think that you should be posting, I’ll release the hounds.
  • The Discord Server that will be set up is mandatory to join.
  • I may add more rules as the need arises. I can do that you know.
No Characters accepted yet.
Appearance (Drawn):
Text Colour Hex Code:
Name:
Likes (Atleast 3):
Dislikes (Atleast 3):
Fear(s):
Dream (What drives you?):

If you wanna work on this before the actual OOC goes up then go ahead.

[/hr]

“Hello? Hel- Is this on? Oh, it is. Great. It’s your headmaster Slews here. Here to greet you all. New arrivals are welcome to Akira Academy. I hope you’ve all enjoyed the first day so far. Your new clubs have hopefully welcome you with open arms. Or for the soccer club. Open feet! Ha….hah.
Anyhow, it is now the time where I’ll have to announce something exciting. Due to numerous reasons, some including budget cuts. We have decided it is best to...cut down on the amount of clubs in this academy. But of course, how could we possibly cut out any of the many wonderful clubs that inhabit this school without giving them a fair chance? Aside from the ‘Anti-Oppression’ Cub. Who unfortunately found themselves short of members this year.
To solve this, we have decided for a great competition to be had. Each club shall fight- I mean compete to prove their worth to the school! May the best win.
In other news, We are holding a competition to replace the previous school motto ‘A Place for Everyone’. For those who have entries, please report to office 27 in the Dreams Building.
Now how do I turn this off. This…no. THIIIIS, no. Th-“
Writing Club Room:

The new found home of the Characters. The once great writing club has been reduced to a room with dodgy chairs and a single exploding computer. The rumour is that the Writing Club use to have one of the most grandest bases in the Academy. Untill the previousy head of the club was forced to trade their base with the poverty's club base after a lost bet.

MORE TO COME HEHE
[/hr]
Spoilers.
[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
Jing
"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to rest"

original.gif

Text Colour Hex Code: Light Yellow
Name: Jìng Giù

Genre: ???

- Sleep
- Cats

Dislikes:
- Work
- Noise
- Criticism
- The Cold

Fear(s):
- Cars

Dream:
Jing lives life to the ethos of getting by while putting in the least effort.
If he could never have to lift a finger again to life comfortably, then he would call that paradise.​

Last edited:
Seira
Appearance (Drawn):
__original_drawn_by_sino42__c0536d18ce1a26fbf06468e8cc561a57.png

Text Colour Hex Code: Navy Gray
Name: Seirá Mada

Genre: H.F.U.R.E.D.F.T.P.O.T.U.I.T.C.S
(Historical Fiction Using Realisitc Elements Derived From The Period Of Time Used In That Current Story.)

- Documentaries
- Old-Timey stuff. (Though she would never call it that)
- Woodworking
- Jumpers​

Dislikes:
- Mobile Phones
- Chaos
- Unrealistic Stories
- Social Media

- Fear(s):
- Bugs
- Getting lied to
- Getting kicked out of the academy.

Dream:
To teach people the awe of history using her books.​

A Part - Personal Information

""

Name: Karabo Ikarus

Character Colour: Gold

Appearance: (!Anime) Appearance:

Ookurikara.full.2494433.png

Region of Origin: EuroAfrica - Cape Storm (Present Day - Capetown)

Characteristic Sin/Virtue: Diligence

Personality: Karabo has always struggled with understanding other people. One would say the seed of empathy never truly sprouted in his soul. He is inquistive of others, of what drives them and the emotions they feel. Carrying a deadfish stare that stares right through people and a faulted indifference sticks to him. Yet, He often finds himself struck by anger and cruelty for reasons unbeknownst to him.

Bio: In a city state ravaged by storms and hurricanes. There was born a boy amongst a travestry. Karabo never got to know his family. They were wiped out by one of the worst hurricane the city had seen in years. Found amongst the corpses of his family, a corporation clear out gone wrong. He was put into the leading corporation of the city mandated work service. Raised to work for and guard the corporation's interest. He rose quickly in the ranks, much to the soaring carnage found in the city as the resources of metals that the Corporations had relied on for the city's stability became increasingly scarcer and scarcer. Work with orders were an simple fit for him. No matter what the details of the work entailed. Where Karabo was sent, death often followed.

Karabo didn't find much loyalty with his corporation despite his life in it. He even joined the side of a desperate city wide rebellion, to learn the emotions of those on the otherside of his mace, of the people desperate to turnaround the failing City. He felt like he did learn something as he rejoined the corporate reinforcements that came in and crushed the rebellion back to the precarious status quo.

But alas, the words were on the wall for Cape Storm, but in one last desperate attempt. Both Corporation and Rebellion each using their dregs of resources to send Korabo to Grand Capita City. Either to find valuable resources and weapons to put the city back on the map, or to find the final means to break free from the weakning mining corpoations of the city and become a true free state. Neither side aware that Karabo had come to a conclusion on what he was meant to do by himself to help stop cycle of bloodshed.

Raze it to the ground.

Goal: Sent To Save Cape Storm. Karabo Actually wishes to find The Imaginary Number to prevent more bloodshed. Even if it means killing everyone to do so.
----------------------------------------------------
B Part - Battle Information

Stage:
Portside District: Caswell Bridge Underpass.
"Knives in the dark and teeth in the deep."
A slum area developed in the shadow of one of the main bridges of the city. Rampacked and dirty air fills the tempory homes built to float when the water rises in monsoons. Whatever criminal doesn't start here comes to hide here once in their life.

slum-at-the-edge-of-the-city-26803-1920x1200.jpg

Music Theme:

Weapon:
The Great Atlas:
A black mace used to help Karabo greater control his Mana Drive abilities and used in his attacks. The ball at the top can detach and split into numerous fragmaents. Also a great stress ball!

Mana Drive:
The Weight of A Thousand Souls:
Karabo's Mana Drive allows him to alter the density of objects in close proximity along aside attract/repel things together/apart.

Techs:
Fastball:
Karabo Repels the atlas at a fast speed into the opponent, hitting with a crunch before returning to Karabo.
Air Shift: Increases the weight of air above the oppnent significantly. Smashing the foe into the ground.
Scattershot: Lifts the opponent into the air. Before shooting them with fragmented ball pieces at high speeds.
Weighted Smack: Karabo quickly drives up close to the opponent, before swinging the mace at them. Altering the weight of the mace at the last moment for a devasting hit.

Eskew Strikes -
Contiental Shift: Karabo warps the weight of the ground below the enemy. Causing the ground to split open as rocks soar into the air, piercing the opponent. Then Karabo brings down all the floating rocks back into the ground.
Oppressive beat down: Rushing forward, Karabo weights the opponents limbs to pin them to the floor as he mercilessly beats them with his mace. Not stopping till their a bloody pulp.

Celestial Strike: -
Bloodied Skyfall:
Korabe quickly drives the Foe into the ground with the Atlas. Pulling away, Korabe pulls down airhsips flying overhead, sending them crashing to the ground in mass destruction upon the enemy.

C Part - Relationships and Impressions

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Part - Personal Information

Name: Morag Rona
Colour Code: Gold

Appearance: (!Anime) Appearance. EgvkBJaUMAExjSU.jpg

Region of Origin: Euroafrica: Lundenbruh Conurbation (London)

Characteristic: Pride

Personality: Some may that Morag is impatient, but she'll say quick to act. Some may say she's ignorant, but she'll say she focused on the important matter. Some may say she's annoying and loud, she'll say they have no sense of humour! Some may say shes a trouble starter, she'll say she fights the power! Some may say that then going out to then create her own power to wield and hold over others kinda makes her a hypocrit and dangerous, and she'll say...Nuh-uh!

Bio: Londenbruh was a city state that quite easily picked off from where it's ancient predecessor left off. Industrial, Loud, and full of corruption and powerful elites. But when your not looking at the food shortages and bad living standards. There's fun to be had! Mainly if you know your way around the streets and alleyways of old. Which Morag always had the knowledge of. Having a family been nearly worked to death every day tends to bring out some bad opinions of the ruling classes. But Morag didn't really have the wits to figure out how to improve her situation.

In another world she was stuck graffiting walls and kicking over bins for the rest of her life. But in this reality she had a fateful find while amongst the dark undertunnels of her city. Writings of an empire of old. Ruled by a great and respected Queen. A place of bountiful harvest for everyone. Where eating too much was a common problem for everyone. Where the sun never set! Imagine being advanced enough to control the sun itself! The nights were cold and dark in Londenbruh, and this empire never had to deal with that! As she read more and more of this historical document called...the sun? (Probably cause it was always in the sky, duh!). It was clear to her that this was what her city was missing...no, being kept from! And by all the never-setting suns she would be the one to bring it back!

Goal: To Reinstate an Monarchy with her in charge so that the sun may never set on her people.
B Part - Battle Information

Stage:
Rising Sun: The Garbage Pits - Trash Trone
"You might find something useful, you might get your head caved in with falling trash."

Among the endless garbage below the city. Lies a throne built for a queen. Which is also made of garbage. But so is everything around here.

Music Theme:

Weapon: Staff Of a Queen: A gold staff with a crystal inside it. Morag uses it as a melee weapons along as a lightning rod for her abilities.

Mana Drive: The Royal Spark: Manadrive allows Morag to harness and manpitulate electricity. With particular immunity to getting hurt herself from her own electricity.

Techs:
Friction Shot:
Heating up her staff with electricity. Morag hits her opponent with a burning smack.
Tase Pull: Morag Jerks her staff towards the opponent, tasing them with electricity.
Static Defence: Morag seemingly lets her guard down, but as the opponent gets near her they are hit with a devasting bout of static electricity.
Volt Tackle: Covering herself in electricity, She darts through the foe.

Eskew Strike:
Royal Decreed:
Dark Thunderclouds form above the arena before a large lightning strike fries the opponent.
Light of the Queen: From her staff she lets out a blindling light that dazed the opponent. Before Morag runs up and smacks them over the head with her staff.

Celestial Strike:
Lights of the Hopeful: Lifting her staff into the air. Morag pulls the electricity from all surrounding buildings causing a blackout. Before the opponent gets shocked by every single object.

Last edited: