Team of Titanic Teenagers Trusted with Toppling Tyranny

How should we start?

• With the team already assembled, like in the show.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • With the team scattered and having yet to come together.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Not at the moment, but I can make one if people are interested!

Discord makes things easier.

Not at the moment, but I can make one if people are interested!

Well, I could use another Discord community I'm hoarded with them

Same o/ It's a good place to spam with drawing :3

I'm alive, Alright so working on catching up. I'll get at least one post in today.

But now on another note. In two days I am going to be gone till Sunday. Which is more specific the 2nd through the 5th. I will try and post as soon as I get back but it might be a day or two after I've returned. I hope that's alright @Eon @Everyone

I'm alive, Alright so working on catching up. I'll get at least one post in today.

But now on another note. In two days I am going to be gone till Sunday. Which is more specific the 2nd through the 5th. I will try and post as soon as I get back but it might be a day or two after I've returned. I hope that's alright @Eon @Everyone

It's perfectly understandable. Thank you for letting us all know, I'm sure we'll be here when you get back.

For those that are interested, here's the discord link: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

I'm sorry, been on a short little vacation. Will try to have a post up today or tomorrow at the latest.

Hey, I just want to get your attention and check in on you and see how your post is coming along, since we're all waiting on you right now, buddy! How's it coming?