Condescending title is condescending.

Condescending title is condescending.
The guide is written to be humorous as well as informative, thus the tongue-in-cheek title. I'm sorry if it offended you, but I fully consider some of my own sex scenes to be terrible, so it's not really intended to be condescending.

Your title makes it all better. Carry on, my wayward son.

• Love
Reactions: Nikkole❤
This is perfect. I don't want to hear about whether or not every piece of clothing is off, and especially not about whether that area is shaved or not. >>

Another note for anatomy: THE CERVIX.

If it gets touched, she's gonna hurt. She may vomit. Even a light touch can cause a lot of pain.

It's not neatly at the end of the tunnel like a balloon at the end of a hose, either. From a side view, the balloon is aligned like the top of a reversed "7", so it's pretty hard to not only hit, but to insert a penis or dildo there on purpose.

I haven't had a big problem with this HERE, but on other sites, people assume that everything is a straight line because of front-view models (and probably hentai).

So, with Vay's blessing (thank you, Vay), I offer a link to a (NSFW) medical diagram:

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
Ohhhh my god! I died laughing through 90% of this! I have dealt with so many of these little things over the years, it's not even funny.

I know that one thing my friends call penises [for fun] are purple headed yogurt slingers. That came up in an odd dicussion about how vagina, vag, etc. sounded so gross and penis wasn't as bad... College discussions get weird.

Anyways, this is amazing. It's bookmarked for sure. My friends would LOVE to read this.

Reactions: The Mood is Write
Thanks, everything around virgin from the pain to being newbies stumble me. Else, many of these irrelevant because I dwell in eru guro.

Moist beats "dank".

Reactions: Behelit
58174566.jpg

Thanks for the tips! :D

Pretty much me reading this:
giphy.gif

tenor.gif