TESTING Testing....testing....

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

neobendium

The Freak With Extra Teeth
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Depends on the plot, really.
Favorite Genres
Mideval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm up for mostly anything. But I don't really like voodo and lots of magic. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and dragons and stuff....just not the magic part. That's weird to me. And no demons.
Again, this template belongs to darkflames13 darkflames13

Rules Basic Sheet Raw Code

• This thread is for characters. HOWEVER, that does not mean you can just throw a character in here. Please PM the filled out "Basic Sheet" in a single group PM to both myself and Cicatrix Cicatrix . Once the character is accepted, please post the fully-coded sheet in this thread.

The code is in a uniform template, but feel free to change around the colors and images! If you have trouble with the CS's code, go ahead and let me know. I will be able to put your character's information and any color/images that you want into it. Keep in mind that the code is rather complex, so to avoid code glitching out and duplicating, make sure your RTE (Rich Text Editor) is off whenever you touch the code. It can be toggled by clicking on the small gear on the top of your text box.

Code templates by darkflames13 darkflames13

• This is the basic sheet. This is what you PM (without any coding) to myself and Cicatrix Cicatrix .

*pictures* (You will need two. One of your character, and a second one of either your character or some other thing that you feel connects to them.)
    Full Name:
    Alias:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Rank (all PCs will be rank 3 or 4. You can find detailed descriptions on how Ranks work in the OOC.):
    Organization (all PCs will have this labelled as "ASA".....at least in the beginning.):
    Dialogue Color and Hex Code (6-digit color code):
    Appearance:
    -Basic
    -Scars
    -Piercings
    -Tattoos
    -Mutations
    -Birthmarks
    -Typical clothing
    Power (in detail, describe what your character can do):
    Weaknesses (at least three that would be detrimental if an enemy discovered it):
    Arsenal:
    -Supersuit (for most, if not all, of you, you will not have a suit yet. Describe the suit you will recieve from ASA.)
    -Weapons
    -Skills
    Persona:
    -Basic Personality
    -Mannerisms and Quirks
    Bio (at least three small paragraphs describing your character's weaknesses):
    Other (anything else?):

• Code:
    [div=max-width:800px !important; height:600px; color:#000000 ; font-size:9pt; font-family:book antiqua; text-align:justify;][div=vertical-align:top; width:39%; margin-right:1%; display:inline-block; height:inherit; ;][div=height:195px; background:url(http://multisim-insigneo.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/blank-profile-picture.png); background-size:150%; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center 38%; margin-bottom:5px;][/div][div=height:195px; background:#ffffff; margin-bottom:5px; overflow-y:auto;][div=padding:10px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:8pt; letter-spacing:1.25px; line-height:9.5pt;][div=text-align:left; font-size:11.5pt; font-family:book antiqua;][B]NAME HERE[/B][/div][hr=border-color:#000000;][/hr][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Alias[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]ALIAS HERE[/div][/div][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Age[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]AGE HERE[/div][/div][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Sex[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]SEX HERE[/div][/div]
    [div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Height[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]HEIGHT HERE[/div][/div][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Weight[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]WEIGHT HERE[/div][/div]
    [div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Rank[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]RANK HERE[/div][/div][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Orginization[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]ORG. HERE[/div][/div]
    [div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Dialouge Color[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]COLOR (and # code) HERE[/div][/div][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B][/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=height:200px; background:url(http://multisim-insigneo.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/blank-profile-picture.png); background-size:auto; background-position:43%;][/div]
    [/div][div=width:60%; display:inline-block; height:inherit; background:#ffffff ; vertical-align:top; overflow-y:auto;][div=padding:10px;][div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] APPEARANCE [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    [I][B]Basic[/B][/I]
    Basic appearance description

[I][B]Scars[/B][/I]

[I][B]Peircings[/B][/I]

[I][B]Mutations[/B][/I]

[I][B]Birthmarks[/B][/I]

[I][B]Typical Clothing[/B][/I]

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] POWER [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    In detail, describe what your character can do. 

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:37%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] WEAKNESSES [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:45%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    At least three. Must be detrimental, something that could spell disaster for the character if an enemy knew about it.

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] ARSENAL [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    [B][I]Supersuit[/I][/B]
    Describe in detail the suit they wear on the job.

[B][I]Weapons[/I][/B]
    If applicable, describe any weapons they carry on the job.

[B][I]Skills[/I][/B]
    Any skills outside their superpower that your character may possess. 

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] PERSONA [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    [B][I]Basic Personality[/I][/B]

[B][I]Mannerisms and Quirks[/I][/B]

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] BIO [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    At least three small paragraphs detailing your character's history.

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] OTHER [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    Anything else?

[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

neobendium

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm up for mostly anything. But I don't really like voodo and lots of magic. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and dragons and stuff....just not the magic part. That's weird to me. And no demons.
Template belongs to darkflames13 darkflames13 . Character is mine.

Allison Griffin Walker

Alias
Huntswoman
Sex
Female

Height
5' 9"
Weight
130 lbs

Rank
Orginization
ASA

Dialouge Color
#744b44

APPEARANCE

Basic
Allison is tall and well-built, not exactly skinny but not overweight. She sports shoulder length red-auburn hair to match hazel eyes. Her skin is tanned and light freckles speckle her nose. She's rarely seen without her glasses on, as she is, in her own words, "blind as a molasses-covered bat".

Scars
Since Allison is an older hero, she bears plenty of battle scars. The most noticeable one is the one that slashes across her nose to her right cheekbone, though she tends to try and keep it covered. The rest of them aren't too bad, though the palm of her left hand is pockmarked with seven marks that look similar to giant needle scars.

Piercings
She has a piercing on each ear, but Allison doesn't really wear jewelry all that often. More often than not, she wears simple silver studs, small enough that they aren't easily noticeable- and so nothing can catch on them.

Tattoos
N/A

Mutations
Really, the only reason Allison was ever classified as a Rank 3 superhuman was her mutation and the fact that she had a power to accompany it. She bears three-inch claws on each of her four fingers' first knuckle- much like a built-in clawed brass knuckle.

Birthmarks
A small dark splotch decorates the front of her left shoulder.

Typical Clothing
Allison likes long sleeves and vests, and she's often seen wearing leggings and black converse. Most of the times, the shoes and vests are the only dark accents she wears- she tends to lean more toward 'warm' colors- oranges, creams, yellows, and reds.

POWER

Contrary to popular belief, Allison does not have fire powers. Instead, the true power she possesses lies inside her mind. From a young age, she was considered a prodigy, but when the chemical spill happened, she quickly ascended to genius level.

She builds gadgets, suits, and weapons to help both herself and other heroes on the job. Some say she relies on her tech too much, but she chooses to ignore such accusations. Her suit allows her to swing around the city on grappling hooks, and to expel fire from her gloves.

WEAKNESSES

When stripped of her tech, Allison is left with only her knuckle claws, fighting spirit, and wit. She can dodge punches, but not so much bullets. For all intents and purposes, she may as well be a normal human when without armor.

Allison has terrible eyesight, so much so that she can barely see her own hands when her glasses aren't on. Thus, if deprived of such assistive technology, she will be practically unable to fight.

Despite having been a hero for nearly twenty years, Allison is still a bit naiive. She can be manipulated if she truly belives her actions are helping people. Because of this, she struggles to make desicions in the battlefield and tends to try to solve things without dispute...unfortunately, that's something that doesn't always work.

ARSENAL

Supersuit
Allison's suit is a blend of dark grey and orange metal. A dark grey metal cowl shrouds her face in shadow, and a drop-down orange computer display can appear and disappear at her will- either as a makeshift facemask or as a way to keep up-to-date on crimes happening nearby. The suit is form-fitting yet protective, and the darker colors help her to blend in with the concrete jungle of the city. The bootstraps, glove and gauntlet accents, and racing stripes up her legs are all a burnt orange color, helping to add a splash of color without making her a target. A burnt orange spider sillouette resides on the back of her neck.

Her gloves surround her knuckle claws with metal, even plating the backs of them to protect them- but still allowing her to use them as weapons.

Weapons
Allison has two arm cannons on her lower arms that contain light but incredibly strong grappling hooks that she uses for both transportation and fighting supplements. Similar-looking gauntlets adorn her upper arm, allowing her to shoot incredibly hot jets of flame at enemies.

As a last resort, she also carries a small dagger in her boot.

Skills
-Ribbon dancing
-Karate and Savate
-Ballet
-Gymnastics
-Parkour

PERSONA

Basic Personality
Allison is best described as 'quirky'. She's a fun-loving, happy woman who usually has a snack on hand and plenty of hugs to give. More often than not, she's seen in her lab with a hot coffee on hand and all sorts of half-finished projects strewn about her, but she'll still invite people in to just sit and chat while she works. The woman is the self-designated 'mom friend' of the group, and she bears that role with pride. If anyone has a problem, she probably has a degree to fix it.

Mannerisms and Quirks
The inventor tends to run her hands through her hair a lot when it's loose, which ends up leaving streaks of grease in it when she's been doing hands-on things.

She slouches quite a bit, especially when she's working, so she can often be seen stretching and trying to get her joints to pop. She knows it's bad for her....maybe she just doesn't care.

BIO

Born to a family of doctors and scientists, Allison was always expected to be a smart one. And, to no one's surprise, she really was. Despite her parent's standoffishness, they took care of her, and though she didn't have what one would call a 'close relationship' with them, she did appreciate their efforts. There's not really much to say about her earlier life, as she was simply another prodigy of a child in a world full of prodigies- though she did enjoy physical activity and often enrolled in classes for various dance styles and martial arts.

At fifteen, she graduated high school with flying colors and immediately began applying for colleges. Allison didn't really have an idea of what she wanted to do, so she was just going to become a doctor like her father. After all....she was too young to decide for herself anyway, and her father had always seemed to know best.

Then the spill happened. Even though they were across town from the explosion, Allison's neighborhood wasn't protected- and it was soon found that the rest of the world couldn't expect to be protected, either. She wasn't effected, at least not at first, and found herself too busy with being accepted into college to be concerned with spills that didn't concern her- or, as it seemed, anyone else.

Two months after the spill, Allison cut herself on her own knuckles, and looked down to find that they had started to rip through her skin- pointed bone outcroppings, tearing themselves from her hands. She was a mutant.

At the time, fear was still running rampant at the sudden changes people were developing. Her parents cast her out of the family, cutting off all contact with her. The college rejected her when she showed up at her dorm. For a few months, Allison lived on the streets, left with nothing but her skills and wit, the clothes in a single bag, her knuckle claws....and her college curriculum.

She had taken it when she was kicked from the school, in a wild, desperate hope that she would be accepted again and could catch up with her peers. But what she found when she finally opened the books was astonishing. Everything was....understandable, and immediately. On top of that, she was faster at reading than she ever had been before. In one night, she finished the entire semester's worth of books.

Perhaps she had been given something else from the spill.

Allison threw herself into her work, visiting libraries across the city and even sneaking into the college library once or twice to just inhale information from all sorts of sciences. She would sit for hours in coffee shops, surfing the Web for any free textbooks she could find.

After three months of learning and gathering, she made her first grappling hook gauntlets, and set off to do what she had always known she should- save people. It was a rough start at first, and she earned herself more than a few bruises, cuts, and close calls with the police, but if anything, she was a fast learner.

Soon, she had upgraded her suit to include her fire powers, and she rose through the ranks quickly to become a well-known vigilante. Her tendancy to tangle opponenent's legs and swing/parkour around the city quickly earned her the title of "Huntswoman", a reference to the Huntsman spider. She accepted the alias and added the spider sillouette to her quickly-updating costume.

After five years of this routine, she was reached out to by the local police force with an offer to work for them. She accepted, and was placed in a special-ops team of other superhuman vigilantes- and was given the chance to continue her schooling, which she accepted. It was from this small group that the first team of heroes came, and now, despite her team's disbanding, she's eager to train and support the next generation.

OTHER

>Fun- Sir Sly<

Last edited:

neobendium

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Template by darkflames13 darkflames13 , character is mine

NAME HERE

Alias
ALIAS HERE
Sex
SEX HERE

Height
HEIGHT HERE
Weight
WEIGHT HERE

Rank
RANK HERE
Orginization
ORG. HERE

Dialouge Color
COLOR (and # code) HERE

APPEARANCE

Basic
Basic appearance description

Scars

Peircings

Tattoos

Mutations

Birthmarks

Typical Clothing

POWER

In detail, describe what your character can do.

WEAKNESSES

At least three. Must be detrimental, something that could spell disaster for the character if an enemy knew about it.

ARSENAL

Supersuit
Describe in detail the suit they wear on the job.

Weapons
If applicable, describe any weapons they carry on the job.

Skills
Any skills outside their superpower that your character may possess.

PERSONA

Basic Personality

Mannerisms and Quirks

BIO

At least three small paragraphs detailing your character's history.

OTHER

Anything else?

Last edited: