1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
argoouts.jpg

This thread will be our OOC! Feel free to discuss what ya will here! If we get enough interest and the chance, we'll consider a Discord channel.
Thank you for your interest in helping us build this story!
You're beautiful, baby!

The IC Action!!
Info Thread (Coming Soon!)​

Reactions: Polaris North
Hey gang!
So just to keep things rolling, I'm gonna start another round of posting today! Be patient with me, just got home from hospital.
But here's how we'll do it. I'll post... then @Polaris North, then it's @Ms.Ezra, then @Random954!
And as for those who have yet to post, you guys just hop on in when you can! After everyone has posted, that's when we'll establish a posting order! Mama loves to be organized! I mean it's so not out of the realm of possibility that some will show up later. So we'll keep the train at the station for one or two more rounds, and then figure out something. But for those that haven't posted yet, just hop in whenever!
Love ya!!

@Camleen @Ms.Ezra
I'm sorry but I think I need to drop. I took on too much and I don't seem to me posting anytime soon, and I don't want to hold you guys up.

No worries! Thank you for letting us know!

Well as much as this pains me, I'm calling it.
We did our best to get our story rolling, but it just didn't happen. So we're gonna mothball this one for now.
If we ever decide to try again, i'll do my best to let each of you know.

Love you!
~Ash

Aw, I was pretty excited for this one. Well, in any case, thanks for the short ride! Please do contact me if you guys decide to take this off the shelf and try again.

Happy roleplaying!

Oh, so was I.