Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
OOCxDice RollsxCharacter Index X Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups X Roleplay Thread

UPDATE! READ PLEASE:
19/09/18

Hi guyyyss.

So the site fixed some of the BCC code so I'm starting to clean some stuff up. So expect some changes and stuff to start.

What I'd like to see from you guys: I little more OOC interaction and planing with what you want to happen in the game. I'm going to post this weekend with a story moving action (23/09/18). It will be a small time skip, as I will change it to night as your group may arrive to the outskirts of our new area.

If you have any suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them out!

Thank you everyone for all your suggests and stuff the last few days. You guys rock >.<!

Last edited:
Kyllan is fully capable of becoming a close and trustworthy companion
the others will just have to... break the ice
get it?
'cause he's all stoic and cold and has really blue eyes
...I'll see myself out

Am I the only one who can't find our dice rolls any more? And a lot of y'all's code up there is super busted.

Yeah it happened with the update. Just hang on till they fix it.

Change is a new friend you've not gotten to know yet =]

Yeaaaah... I have alot to do, sp it might be a while before I touch the codes to fix.

Completely unrelated to the bbcode problem, I'm beginning to notice that our crew here is very strength/dexterity heavy.

Yes, I was very sad no one went the charismatic route. XD

I'm hoping the BBC codes get fixed before I even touch the coding. I'm sad its busted, because that is.. so much work. T_T

They said they are fixing it, so I'm going to try being patient.

I'm super overdue for a post here ^^" been trying to figure out what to have Kyllan do (tho I'm getting an idea now that should fill out the remaining necessary post space) while also fixing my own codey things and being swamped with school :P

So I was really aiming for this roleplay to be you guys working together and exploring an open world.

So I was hoping out of character, you guys would say, ok we all may want to go to the city, so then in character you guys go to the city. (This is an example)

Basically your options are:
1. Go to the Village
2. Go to the moutains
3. Go to the city ruins
4. Go to the desert
5. Stay where you are in Displacer Ruins

So I was really aiming for this roleplay to be you guys working together and exploring an open world.

So I was hoping out of character, you guys would say, ok we all may want to go to the city, so then in character you guys go to the city. (This is an example)

Basically your options are:
1. Go to the Village
2. Go to the moutains
3. Go to the city ruins
4. Go to the desert
5. Stay where you are in Displacer Ruins
Well so far, we seem to have Niccola and Aaron voting to go towards the smoke/fire which I'm guessing will be the Village. Unless city only recently became city ruins. Then the smoke and fire might be the city ruins.

Hi. I'm excited to join! The owner said she'd look at my character sheet, and I might be ready to go.

Reactions: Astroblaze
Whew I was really behind for a post but it's up now.

Hi. I'm excited to join! The owner said she'd look at my character sheet, and I might be ready to go.

I'm SO SORRY. I had forgotten about you hun! Let me go review your stuff RIGHT NOW.

UPDATE! READ PLEASE:
19/09/18

Hi guyyyss.

So the site fixed some of the BCC code so I'm starting to clean some stuff up. So expect some changes and stuff to start. I FIXED THE BUTTONS! Yaay...

What I'd like to see from you guys: I little more OOC interaction and planing with what you want to happen in the game. I'm going to post this weekend with a story moving action (23/09/18). It will be a small time skip, as I will change it to night as your group may arrive to the outskirts of our new area.

If you have any suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them out!

Welcome our new player! I'll be launching him tomorrow morning when I wake up. This post is just for introducing our new dragonborn--- I mean, dragon boi. I dunno. You can post when I introduce your character tomorrow morning.

Oh yeah side note:

ROLLING DICE IS NO LONGER A THING RIGHT NOW.

I'll get back to you on this in a bit... so don't worry your pretty little faces, I'll find something or a solution of some kind before we get to the next area.

Maybe we need discord now. Or we say we're rolling for something and tiger rolls for us? A couple ideas.