Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
OOCxDice RollsxCharacter Index X Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups X Roleplay Thread

UPDATE! READ PLEASE:
19/09/18

Hi guyyyss.

So the site fixed some of the BCC code so I'm starting to clean some stuff up. So expect some changes and stuff to start.

What I'd like to see from you guys: I little more OOC interaction and planing with what you want to happen in the game. I'm going to post this weekend with a story moving action (23/09/18). It will be a small time skip, as I will change it to night as your group may arrive to the outskirts of our new area.

If you have any suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them out!

Thank you everyone for all your suggests and stuff the last few days. You guys rock >.<!

Last edited:
I'm... not really sure what that means

Thats ok, I'll explain later, the next time we have a travel timeskip.

also @Tiger Dragon btw why is Draco red and not mustard yellow like his text color?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Oh, do you mean why I assigned him the color red? Mostly just replacing his color with the color Moogle Girl had for Player 2, but is @Illumi really wants, I can change his color from red to yellow. Its.. seriously not a huge deal. At the moment, I'm not 100% sure if the colors are GOING to get used, but I put the option there incase I did.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astroblaze
Good! Happy Birthday haha.

First combat, coming up.

Seeing how we've wandered into a bird-people village, I'm kinda glad now that we didn't bring Yer'on's body along

Reactions: Astroblaze