Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
Last edited:

• Name: Kyllan Remalece
    Pronounciation: KIE-lahn REH-mah-lees (phonetic: kī' lān re' mā lēs)​
    Race: Bloodwing
    Personality:
    Normally quiet and reserved, Kyllan can seem rather severe at first and has a tendency to drive people away with a cold, critical, and aggressive persona. After years as an outcast, he has grown accustomed to working alone, but the nature of his species leads him to instinctually desire community even as that same nature simultaneously grants him the same vicious tendencies that turn potential community away. Beneath the rough, hardship-toughened exterior, however, is a sensitivity and intuition common only to his variety. Once community is formed, he shows himself fiercely loyal to his companions with an attention to detail belied by his standoffish appearance.​
    Appearance:
    Five foot ten and built like a swimmer, Kyllan is naturally pale with sharp, angular features adding to the severity of his attitude. His slightly wavy, cold gray hair frames his face, where his narrow, icy blue eyes gleam beneath narrow eyebrows, and flows to just above his shoulderblades, where his blood-red bat-like wings hinge, at rest sweeping upward to a point just above his head then curving to stop midway down his shins. When fully unfurled, he has a wingspan of fifteen feet. These wings are also very expressive, shifting upwards when happy and downwards when distressed, flaring when angry, and the like.​

STR: 3
    DEX: 5
    CON: 3
    INT: 3
    CHA: 1

• Race: Bloodwing
    • Bloodwings are a naturally amoral and violent race, but every once in a while, one with a softer spirit will be born. They are usually ostracized or killed by their tribe and still retain ugly tendencies, just significantly subdued compared to others of their species.
    • They commonly dwell in high, cold mountain regions in tribes of up to forty or fifty members, which is usually split semi-evenly between men and women.
    • For the most part, there is a mutual hatred between Bloodwings and other Brigalian species.
    World: Brigal
    • Brigal is a mainly wilderness planet similar to Earth but whose atmosphere is drenched in magic due to the nature of its core, affecting all life-forms on the planet and enabling events not otherwise possible.
    • Although concessions have had to be made to accommodate a now decades-old interplanetary confederacy (long story), Brigal mostly remains as technologically advanced as the medieval era, seeking to remain such for the preservation of their natural resources after witnessing what became of Earth (once a sister culture, now largely a stranger).
    • The planet and cultures of Brigal are a fully original idea that is still being designed and embellished.
    Character Talents
    • human level strength
    • resilience and agility slightly greater than a human
    • flight via wings (max: 60 mph)
    • wilderness survival
    • archery
    Character Fears
    • death
    • being seen by others or himself as helpless or otherwise lacking
    • being cornered
  • Weapons
    • longbow with 30-arrow quiver
    • dagger (6" steel blade)
    Clothes
    • gray sleeveless turtleneck tunic
    • black leggings
    • leather boots and forearm bands
    • black belt across chest securing quiver to back
    • black belt around waist with dagger sheath
    • worn, ragged-edged brown cowled cloak
    Bag
    • well-used canvas knapsack, stained and slightly ragged along edges
    • flint and steel
    • bandages
    • 5ft rope, lightly used
    Money:
    None
  • Player 3
    Color:
    #49E

Last edited:
Yes, I'll accept you FM OC! Just as long as its an OC the dosent have much to do with the cannon.

• Name: Niccola Smith
    Race: Human
    Nickname: Nic
    Birth Date: June 25th

Appearance: Niccola is a beautiful teen that makes most boys jaw drop when they see her. For her age, she more developed than most other girls. Hair reaching shoulder length it’s natural black color shins with hints of blue in the sunshine. Height only being 5’ she gets picked on by the other girls for being so short, though she doesn’t let it bother her as she has a larger chest and more curves than them. With her weight being 99lbs she can easily be carried around making her an easy target for kidnapping but, also easy to lift if they're in trouble and needs to run faster or she’s been badly injured in a fight. Her body is lightly toned due to her constant training and missions.

Niccola’s complexion is rather pale even with her usually being in the sun. Her eyes are a beautiful blue that tends to change color depending on mood but, it always has dark purple flakes around the pupil. A button nose, full lips, doe-like eyes Niccola is truly a beautiful individual. On her back sits a large sword scar going from her left shoulder to her right hip, gotten from the king.

Personality: In all manners, Niccola is a sarcastic cold asshole with no ethics. Niccola has a persona that she tends to keep up in order to hide her feelings. Most times she able to hide her emotions well and though she may look cold she’s really a kindhearted person. She holds soft spots for kids as she can remember when she was little and the world was innocent and the war that waged did matter to her. Still, her guard has caused more problems. Niccola has distanced herself from most people and as such she has very few people who will even approach her. Though on the inside Niccola is playful and a trickster ready to strike her next victim like a viper. And like a viper, she has a venomous side to her. Make her made and she will strike fast in anger but, will regret afterward though she might not show it.

STR: 2
    DEX: 2
    CON: 2

• Race: Human
    • Humans are one of the more violent creatures on Earth.
    • While versatile Humans are actually easy to kill, being one of the weaker species on Earth. The strongest being an elephant.
    • Humans are usually at war with each other. The longest standing war being the Iberian Religious Wars from 711-1492.
    World: Earth
    • Earth is the only planet not named after a god. The other seven planets in our solar system are all named after Roman gods or goddesses. Although only Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn were named during ancient times, because they were visible to the naked eye, the Roman method of naming planets was retained after the discovery of Uranus and Neptune.
    • The Earth is the densest planet in the Solar System. This varies according to the part of the planet; for example, the metallic core is denser than the crust. The average density of the Earth is approximately 5.52 grams per cubic centimeter.
    • The Earth was once believed to be the center of the universe. Due to the apparent movements of the Sun and planets in relation to their viewpoint, ancient scientists insisted that the Earth remained static, whilst other celestial bodies traveled in circular orbits around it. Eventually, the view that the Sun was at the center of the universe was postulated by Copernicus, though this is also not the case.
    Talents:
    • Speaks French
    • Fast on feet
    • Excellent cook
    • Drawing
    Fears:
    • Drowning
    • Losing someone close
    • Death

• Weapon:
    • A small dagger that is hidden in right boot
    Cloths:
    • Light purple off the shoulder dress that is easy to move in and flows down to her knees
    • Black leggings
    • Black combat books
    Bag:
    • Sketchbook
    • 4 pencils
    Money:
    Don't worry about this slot yet
  • Leave This Blank. Do not worry about this! :)

• Name: Kyllan Remalece
    Race: Bloodwing
    Personality:

Normally quiet and reserved, Kyllan can seem rather severe at first and has a tendency to drive people away with a cold, critical, and aggressive persona. After years as an outcast, he has grown accustomed to working alone, but the nature of his species leads him to instinctually desire community even as that same nature simultaneously grants him the same vicious tendencies that turn potential community away. Beneath the rough, hardship-toughened exterior, however, is a sensitivity and intuition common only to his variety. Once community is formed, he shows himself fiercely loyal to his companions with an attention to detail belied by his standoffish appearance.
    Appearance:
    Five foot ten and built like a swimmer, Kyllan is naturally pale with sharp, angular features adding to the severity of his attitude. His slightly wavy, cold gray hair frames his face, where his narrow, icy blue eyes gleam beneath narrow eyebrows, and flows to just above his shoulderblades, where his blood-red bat-like wings hinge, at rest sweeping upward to a point just above his head then curving to stop midway down his shins. When fully unfurled, he has a wingspan of fifteen feet.
    DEX: 3
    INT: 2

• Race: Bloodwing
    • Bloodwings are a naturally amoral and violent race, but every once in a while, one with a softer spirit will be born. They are usually ostracized or killed by their tribe and still retain ugly tendencies, just significantly subdued compared to others of their species.
    • They commonly dwell in high, cold mountain regions in tribes of up to forty or fifty members, which is usually split semi-evenly between men and women.
    • For the most part, there is a mutual hatred between Bloodwings and other Brigalian species.
    World: Brigal
    • Brigal is a mainly wilderness planet similar to Earth but whose atmosphere is drenched in magic due to the nature of its core, affecting all life-forms on the planet and enabling events not otherwise possible.
    • Although concessions have had to be made to accommodate a now decades-old interplanetary confederacy (long story), Brigal mostly remains as technologically advanced as the medieval era, seeking to remain such for the preservation of their natural resources after witnessing what became of Earth (once a sister culture, now largely a stranger).
    • The planet and cultures of Brigal are a fully original idea that is still being designed and embellished.
    Character Talents
    • human level strength
    • resilience and agility slightly greater than a human
    • flight via wings (max: 60 mph)
    • wilderness survival
    • archery
    Character Fears
    • death
    • being seen by others or himself as helpless or otherwise lacking
    • being cornered

• Weapons
    • longbow with 30-arrow quiver
    • dagger (6" steel blade)
    Clothes
    • gray sleeveless turtleneck tunic
    • black leggings
    • leather boots and forearm bands
    • black belt across chest securing quiver to back
    • black belt around waist with dagger sheath
    • worn, ragged-edged brown cowled cloak
    Bag
    • flint and steel
    • bandages
    • 5ft rope, lightly used
    Money:
    None

Alright. Kyllan accepted. He is Player 3.
I'm adding 1 to Str. 2 to Dex. 1 to Con. and 1 to Int.
Your new stats:

Any objections? Please pick a color you think would really represent your character. Essentially black and red are taken.

• Name: Niccola Smith
    Race: Human
    Nickname: Nic
    Birth Date: June 25th

Appearance: Niccola is a beautiful teen that makes most boys jaw drop when they see her. For her age, she more developed than most other girls. Hair reaching shoulder length it’s natural black color shins with hints of blue in the sunshine. Height only being 5’ she gets picked on by the other girls for being so short, though she doesn’t let it bother her as she has a larger chest and more curves than them. With her weight being 99lbs she can easily be carried around making her an easy target for kidnapping but, also easy to lift if they're in trouble and needs to run faster or she’s been badly injured in a fight. Her body is lightly toned due to her constant training and missions.

Niccola’s complexion is rather pale even with her usually being in the sun. Her eyes are a beautiful blue that tends to change color depending on mood but, it always has dark purple flakes around the pupil. A button nose, full lips, doe-like eyes Niccola is truly a beautiful individual. On her back sits a large sword scar going from her left shoulder to her right hip, gotten from the king.

Personality: In all manners, Niccola is a sarcastic cold asshole with no ethics. Niccola has a persona that she tends to keep up in order to hide her feelings. Most times she able to hide her emotions well and though she may look cold she’s really a kindhearted person. She holds soft spots for kids as she can remember when she was little and the world was innocent and the war that waged did matter to her. Still, her guard has caused more problems. Niccola has distanced herself from most people and as such she has very few people who will even approach her. Though on the inside Niccola is playful and a trickster ready to strike her next victim like a viper. And like a viper, she has a venomous side to her. Make her made and she will strike fast in anger but, will regret afterward though she might not show it.

DEX: 2

• Race: Human
    • Humans are one of the more violent creatures on Earth.
    • While versatile Humans are actually easy to kill, being one of the weaker species on Earth. The strongest being an elephant.
    • Humans are usually at war with each other. The longest standing war being the Iberian Religious Wars from 711-1492.
    World: Earth
    • Earth is the only planet not named after a god. The other seven planets in our solar system are all named after Roman gods or goddesses. Although only Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn were named during ancient times, because they were visible to the naked eye, the Roman method of naming planets was retained after the discovery of Uranus and Neptune.
    • The Earth is the densest planet in the Solar System. This varies according to the part of the planet; for example, the metallic core is denser than the crust. The average density of the Earth is approximately 5.52 grams per cubic centimeter.
    • The Earth was once believed to be the center of the universe. Due to the apparent movements of the Sun and planets in relation to their viewpoint, ancient scientists insisted that the Earth remained static, whilst other celestial bodies traveled in circular orbits around it. Eventually, the view that the Sun was at the center of the universe was postulated by Copernicus, though this is also not the case.
    Talents:
    • Speaks French
    • Fast on feet
    • Excellent cook
    • Drawing
    Fears:
    • Drowning
    • Losing someone close
    • Death

• Weapon:
    • A small dagger that is hidden in right boot
    Cloths:
    • Light purple off the shoulder dress that is easy to move in and flows down to her knees
    • Black leggings
    • Black combat books
    Bag:
    • Sketchbook
    • 4 pencils
    Money:
    Don't worry about this slot yet

Alright. Niccola accepted. She is Player 4.
I'm adding 1 to Dex. 2 to Int. and 2 to CHA.
Your new stats:
DEX: 3
INT: 5
CHA: 3

Questions, you did ask about an OC from FM. Doesn't she use alchemy or anything? It wasn't mentioned and I wanted to double check.

Please pick a color you think would really represent your character. Essentially black and red are taken.

Alright. Kyllan accepted. He is Player 3.
I'm adding 1 to Str. 2 to Dex. 1 to Con. and 1 to Int.
Your new stats:

Any objections? Please pick a color you think would really represent your character. Essentially black and red are taken.

Awesome, thank you! Sorry I wasn't able to get back sooner, I've been out of the house since 4pm ^^" (it's 11:30pm now) The new stats seem fine considering the idea I had of him. For color, I was thinking of #49E.

Not a problem. I'ts 2:30pm here at the moment.

Shouldn't since we'll be moving at a weekly pace. This will not be an incredibly fast moving roleplay.

Reactions: Astroblaze
Can I update his profile with the new info or would you rather I didn't?

Hmm... Go a head and update it now. I'm going out tonight, so I'll check tomorrow and reconfirm. Tell me if you're touching his stats.

Hmm... Go a head and update it now. I'm going out tonight, so I'll check tomorrow and reconfirm. Tell me if you're touching his stats.
I'm adding the stat changes you made, but otherwise no

Reactions: Tiger Dragon
Please don't forget to watch the OOC and comment.

This roleplay is starting, however, two spots are open and I will be willing to fit anyone in.

With the personality of our resident god, it would make sense for him to randomly add a character as a reward after one of the games, or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
first post ended up a bit longer than I expected oops ^^" oh well

Astroblaze, this isn't the OOC. Think you could move over there for these posts?

Astroblaze, this isn't the OOC. Think you could move over there for these posts?
Oh my bad -- there are like three OOC threads and I still get confused which one is for what

This roleplay still has two open slots.