Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
Last edited:
Thank you! So I was wondering, do we RP from a Discord server or do we RP on Iwaku, etc.

There are three threads that have to do with this RP, one of the three is the RP itself. We considered a discord before but decided against it, @Illumi .

• Useful
Reactions: Cabob7
@Illumi just a heads-up -- your CS can't be read on a dark background because the text auto-whites. I'd recommend adding a 'color: black;' to the text divboxes -- that's what I did for mine
if you want to add a faceclaim in such a way that it won't be partially transparent, you'll have to alter that code a bit -- idr how off the top of my head but I know I was able to for Kyllan's CS

wait a sec....

Dice rolls are now under edit. Doesn't look like you can roll dice without posting a message first though

I also like how everybody is just ignoring the fact that Aaron just ate a piece of a roasted demon bird

I don't know how to do that without potentially ruining the rest of it. Sorry.>.<
@Illumi just a heads-up -- your CS can't be read on a dark background because the text auto-whites. I'd recommend adding a 'color: black;' to the text divboxes -- that's what I did for mine
if you want to add a faceclaim in such a way that it won't be partially transparent, you'll have to alter that code a bit -- idr how off the top of my head but I know I was able to for Kyllan's CS

I don't know how to do that without potentially ruining the rest of it. Sorry.>.<

Don't worry about your character sheet hun, I'll take care of that.