The Expanded Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Sign-Ups | OOC | Character List

What are your thoughts on the Lord of Hunger, Darth Nihilus?

• Disappointing ..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sion was better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nihilus was the best villain of KOTOR 2, But wasn't as good as the looming idea of Revan as a force and Malak

Reactions: Rosé Moon
Nihilus was the best villain of KOTOR 2, But wasn't as good as the looming idea of Revan as a force and Malak
It is especially important that you, Mandalorian, like Nihilus. Out of character, that is.

Reactions: Firemind
Whaaaaaat? Dunno what you're talking about

So, I've been gathering images for the starting post, and a thought has come to me. Would you guys prefer the OOC to continue being here, or should I start a discord server for more direct access. What are your thoughts?

@Snowflake @Firemind @BlueFlameNikku

I'm pretty neutral here honestly. I don't mind Discord, but I'm happy just letting this be the thing.

My vote goes in for a discord server. They are super useful.

Deciding vote for creation of the Discord goes to @Snowflake !

Sure I don't mind discord. We don't really need to keep the OOC active for new players at least until the next chapter.

It's really basic, but here is the new Discord link!

@Firemind I will continue posting updates here of course, and the Discord is by no means required!

I think the link has expired, perhaps it might be best to put a permanent link there, at least for now.

So, based on the description for scabs, this is after the war and destruction of Malachor, right?

My idea and back story for a character is this:

My Grey Jedi, left the order shortly after Revan left to go scouting the Mandalorians Against the council's advisement, yet before the Council learned of the Cathar genocide and allowed the Jedi to join the Republic military.

Jedi are supposed to be keepers of peace and justice in the galaxy. The aggressive actions of the mandalorians, breaking that peace and committing acts of war, go unheeded by the council. She lost faith in the council's decision making ability and the code for them to let such actions go without intervention. You might think she would join with Revan, but that was not the case either. She did not agree with Revan's decision to ignore the council and leave. Revan's refusal to return, yet still trying to recruit Jedi for his cause, all while still claiming to be apart of the Jedi order, did not sit well with her. With the rift being created in the Jedi, and both sides taking liberties that she was always taught were not proper for a Jedi, she decided to leave the order. She would not side with the council, who seemed to abandon their values and not intervene to keep the peace. She would not side with Revan who went to far as to become fugitives, wanted after the Council took drastic action. She felt the Council was wrong. She felt, although Revan left to do the correct thing and try to bring peace, he went about it the completely wrong way.

She did not want to take sides, she left the order that had lost her faith. The code proving to be nothing but a sham.

To separate herself from the Order, she constructed new lightsabers, and donned a new wardrobe. She travelled across the Republic, working as a Bounty Hunter and mercenary at times for funds. She continued her lightsaber training, and studies of the force. With the code she used to believe in now in shambles to her, she let her emotions free. To experience things she never could have experienced in the order. The Force, her only constant. The Sith were evil, and the Jedi divided and blind, she devoted herself to the balance of the Force. Both the light and Dark. True Balance. Careful to never fall, she studied the dark side and the light. Learning that it wasn't how you manipulated the force, your emotions, or your attachments that made you Good or bad, but solely your reason for using the force.

Then, it happened. Any force user will remember that moment. She was on a bounty hunt, on Taris. A Planet involved in the current war. When she was assaulted by the force. The Jedi who lived on the light side, received a certain spectrum of backlash. While the Sith on the dark side, received a different type of backlash. But those few in the grey, received the whole spectrum. The only way she survived with her sanity, was her knowledge of both sides. Not being overwhelmed by either side of the spectrum. To cope, she turned to alcohol and spice on Taris almost instantly. Anything To dull her senses from the sheer pain.

Would a character like this be acceptable?

[fieldbox=Azesha Zekral, pink, solid]
293iu7c.jpg

Her new Lightsabers after she left the order:
2hzjzg3.jpg

Race: Togruta
Class: Grey Jedi (Former Guardian before she left the order)
Job: Bounty Hunter & Mercenary (On the Republic payroll unofficially. Working in the shadows against the Mandalorians.)
Sexuality: Female - Bisexual

Stats: (distribute 50 points)
  • Strength: 12
  • Dexterity: 12
  • Constitution: 10
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Wisdom: 6
  • Charisma: 6

Likes: Saber Form training, Studying the ways of the force, swoop bikes, proper food, open & strong minded people, alcohol, spice, and the Hidden Beks.

Dislikes: Mandalorians, Sith, Haughty Jedi, Republic rations, Rodians, Rude men, any gang other than the hidden Beks, and the weak minded.

Ability: (Given by GM after approval, don't worry about this)
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Azesha Zekral, pink, solid]
293iu7c.jpg

Her new Lightsabers after she left the order:
2hzjzg3.jpg

Race: Togruta
Class: Grey Jedi (Former Guardian before she left the order)
Job: Bounty Hunter & Mercenary (On the Republic payroll unofficially. Working in the shadows against the Mandalorians.)
Sexuality: Female - Bisexual

Stats: (distribute 50 points)
  • Strength: 12
  • Constitution: 10
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Wisdom: 6
  • Charisma: 6

Likes: Saber Form training, Studying the ways of the force, swoop bikes, proper food, open & strong minded people, alcohol, spice, and the Hidden Beks.

Dislikes: Mandalorians, Sith, Haughty Jedi, Republic rations, Rodians, Rude men, any gang other than the hidden Beks, and the weak minded.

[/fieldbox]

Your character has been added and signups have been closed! Her ability is called "Gray Righteousness"!

Reactions: Boba Fit
Please let me know, is there still room? Oh.... says sigh ups closed?

Last edited:

[fieldbox=Nerese, purple, solid]
WEN-opaUjrnA3Wprut5TlWlUqKnl21eXlijat0ZU7XD903BxI7FNN8gl-j4uYbYc8LWyJf5iwUTaB3f-H-dqjxe2hOon-H9BWWLX0_c-bBXJrE9p4TMgL_1ymhUaKfYRxhB5Y0P3

Race: Sephi
Class: Jedi Consular
Job: Jedi tactician
Sexuality: Lesbian

Stats:
  • Strength: 0
  • Constitution: 4
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Wisdom: 10
  • Charisma: 18

Dislikes: Needless violence, destruction of culture and history,

[/fieldbox]

Last edited: