The Feud

"Then lets go down to the store room and grab something to eat before heading out." Jakob says putting the game back with the others.

Emily nodded. She followed him. She was quiet for a bit. but, she gave a faint smile.

They headed down to the storage room, "I think I just want a bit and maybe hunt again when we are out. The blood is always better when we can get it fresh blood from the humans." He says as they enter the large room.

Emily blinked. She hadn't really felt the same way about that. Anyway, she nodded.
"Alright. Very well."
She tried to give a faint smile.

"Of course we dont have to go hunt," Jakob says noticing the smile did not seem quite truthful. Like she was only agreeing becuse he suggested it. "Everyone has there preferance and I never even thought to ask yours."

Emily shook her head.
"It's fine. really. I'll be aright."
She gave another faint smile. She did not wish for him to not be able to go out and hunt just because she did not feel like it or anything like that. She wanted him to do as he please since she was only a guest and had no right to tell him what to do or anything like that. That was for certain.

"Ok but if you dont want to hunt no one is going to make you. Thats part of why we have the blood bank," Jakob says as they reached the cold room.

Emily nodded.
"I...I suppose I could try. what do you think?"
She waited for a response from him. She was patient. She didn't interrupt him.

"I would rather hunt, but this is fine." He says with a slight smile taking out a couple bags. "Here" he adds offering her one of the bags.

Emily blinked. She hesitated to take the blood bag.
"We can go out and hunt."
She wanted to be nice to him. She wanted him to have a say in what they did too.

"Alright, lets head out then." Jakob says making sure to put the blood back in the fridge "we can go to the low end of town since the hunters are rarely there."

Emily nodded once.
"Alright."
She left that decision up to him. She would follow him out when they went to hunt. She waited for him. She was patient.