The High School Life of Macie M. Lightfoot...

View attachment 166168
Macie: I suppose that i wouldn't mind an interview. I'd like that. But if it wouldn't be too much to really ask or suggest. Would it perhaps be okay if we did it after the game? I'm kinda really into it. But the interview would be okay with me. I wouldn't mind doing it.

Macie was starting to really like the sound of the idea that an interview was gonna be done. She actually was seeing all the more reason on doing the interview. In fact... she would have done a double one if that ever managed to come along... where two people at once were to come and just interview.

@Dark Raven @Nothing'sAsAmazingAsAMusical
Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 9.52.12 PM.png
Katherine: That's fine by me. Just let me know when you're ready.
As attention was back on the game. Katherine went back to her notepad, writing things down. She had never been it the sports, she guesses that although the entertainment section is not what she'd like to be doing the sports column would be awful.

View attachment 166171
Katherine: That's fine by me. Just let me know when you're ready.
As attention was back on the game. Katherine went back to her notepad, writing things down. She had never been it the sports, she guesses that although the entertainment section is not what she'd like to be doing the sports column would be awful.

It was after the game when it was open for the interview. She was just so enticed with the game... she couldn't pull from it. She looked at her date Anthony and smiled with glee. She had also blushed too. The whole thing made her feel warm inside. She took a look at the arena and saw the favorite team and smiled. She saw Wakka and waved. Even blew a kiss at him in a sense of congrats. She was happy knowing that he won.

Macie waited for the section of the Arena seats to clear out...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (308).jpg
Macie: *Looking at the sky and seeing the moon just glow with beauty* The moon is really nice... It's so bright. *Looking at the reporter* So... About the interview. You wanted to hold a interview? I think that i'd like to take a chance at that. *Grins*

It was after the game when it was open for the interview. She was just so enticed with the game... she couldn't pull from it. She looked at her date Anthony and smiled with glee. She had also blushed too. The whole thing made her feel warm inside. She took a look at the arena and saw the favorite team and smiled. She saw Wakka and waved. Even blew a kiss at him in a sense of congrats. She was happy knowing that he won.

View attachment 166179
Macie: *Looking at the sky and seeing the moon just glow with beauty* The moon is really nice... It's so bright. *Looking at the reporter* So... About the interview. You wanted to hold a interview? I think that i'd like to take a chance at that. *Grins*

Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 7.46.57 AM.png
Katherine looked up, lightly startled, she hadn't even realized the game was over.
Katherine: Great! Let's do it!
She smiled and walked over to the now open seat next to Macie and sat down.
Katherine: So, What inspires you as a performer?

View attachment 166179

View attachment 166183
Katherine looked up, lightly startled, she hadn't even realized the game was over.
Katherine: Great! Let's do it!
She smiled and walked over to the now open seat next to Macie and sat down.
Katherine: So, What inspires you as a performer?

Macie then thought about it and she didn't really know what to say. But she suddenly came to the idea that she had to have something that would have inspired her to become the performer.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (76).gif
Macie: Hmm... Well... I don't really know what'd inspire me. I guess the clear thing that'd inspire me is the love that comes from me. I've been seen before for as far as l could remember... a geek or a bit of a loser. But inside me... there was lots of love in me that i couldn't even let out. Peace and things that are good. The point of the matter is that i'm inspired by the experience that comes from love. Letting it out and just being able to express it. openly. When i see people going without feeling the presence of love. Love that should be in the world...but isn't. It just upsets me because there should be love for them too. What inspires me from that is that being a performer... i can express it. Granted that i don't have songs of my very own... However i sing songs that were already done... but with my own... personal flair. Something that... speaks out love.

@Nothing'sAsAmazingAsAMusical @Dark Raven