THE IWAKU STREAMING MASTER-LIST

Hecatoncheires

un jour je serai de retour près de toi
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
streamer_list_zpsgd0bkmkh.png

WE'VE GOT A TON OF PEOPLE ON IWAKU WHO ALSO DO SOME STREAMING VIA TWITCH AND WHAT-NOT.

HERE'S A LIST OF THEM BELOW.

IF YOU WANNA GET ADDED TO THE LIST, JUST POST YOUR CHANNEL DETAILS AND WHAT-NOT BELOW.

THE LIST

Last edited:
  • Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: F0X and Esmeray
So out of everyone on the list, who is doing this to make a living?

Nobody, to muh knowledge.

Just a bunch of hobbyists.

My channel. I'm actually streaming pretty frequently, and generally do it with one of my buds. We're loud, constantly talking, and make vague references to countless things.

And hey, if you guys wanna let me know what times you usually stream at I can add that information next to your channels too.

I enjoyed watching Grumpy die. Kappa.

Reactions: Grumpy
Streaming now!

As for times that I stream, I don't really have any. It's pretty random, but if I get a pretty consistent viewership, I might just set a time that I do it during certain days.

At my channel tonight (3/08) at 8 PM Central US time I'll be streaming more of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

And we're done! We got a gun, I did a terrible Rocky impression, our stuff got stolen by lizards who gave us the runaround, then we got a GUN. Okay it's not a gun. It's a seed shooter. Shoots magical seeds.

Last edited:
I'm streaming now.
I'm gonna be playing Hotline Miami 1 & 2 today, as part of an attempt to stream a fun game at least some point every day this week.
Edit: I lied.
I'm playing Hotline Miami 2 instead of both
EDIT PART 2: Stream is ended prematurely.
Apparently, the stream wasn't working, and no video was showing.
I'll try again tomorrow, hopefully with better results.

Last edited by a moderator:
A'ight, since this seems like a solid place to mention it...

...I'mma be streaming some Skyrim this evening (starting in about five minutes). I've got a shit-ton of survival/realism mods on the go, and we're gonna see how long I can make it before I starve to death/freeze to death/get eaten by wolves. Should be a giggle, so feel free to jump into the chat and I'll yell at you.

It's Sunday again, so at 8 PM Central time I'll be on http://www.twitch.tv/spammyv to stream more Oracle of Ages. This time turning our attention to the Riddle of GUN*.

*not a gun it's a seed shooter

I'll be back on my channel again at 8 PM central US time! We'll solve more riddles of sweet jams and just maybe do something involving animals and exhibits and finance management.